Lorna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" said Beverly for about the fiftieth time. "And how old are these women."

"Oh, various ages," replied Lorna. "The youngest is a bank executive who I know is 42 - because her husband engaged me a couple of years ago for a threesome as a 40th birthday present for her. What he doesn't know is that she's now one of my regulars."

"Oh, dear!" Beverly laughed.

"Most of the others are in their 60s. They fall into the category of being too old to come out of the closet and too scared to go trawling for pick-ups." Lorna gave her a thoughtful look and said: "Can I ask how old you are?"

"I turned 50 three months ago," sighed Beverly. "And I thought then that I was too old for anything like... well, like this." She gestured to the hotel room and the rumpled bed.

"Oh nonsense," chided Lorna. "My oldest client is in her mid-seventies, though I don't actually have sex with her at all."

"What?" said Beverly in surprise. "What do you do with her?"

Lorna chuckled: "Well, she's quite rich - an eastern suburbs widow - and she pays me just to sleep with her. I see her regularly, the last Friday of every month, and she pays me to stay the night. She's resisted all my gentle attempts to initiate sex and just wants me to sleep naked with her and hold her through the night. It's the easiest two thousand dollars I'll ever make!"

"Oh, my lord," sighed Beverly. "You just keep amazing me." And after a moment she mused: "Maybe I should be doing what you do, instead of slogging the aisles with food carts."

Lorna raised herself on one elbow to look seriously into Beverly eyes and cautioned: "Careful there beautiful! It's not something to be entered into lightly. I guess I'm lucky to have found a pleasurable niche in the industry that suits me. But I don't think most are that lucky. I'd say most sex workers do it tougher than me - they have to kiss a lot of frogs to bring in the bucks."

"Oh, God Lorna, don't worry. I'm only joking. I couldn't possibly fit that sort of work into my busy life - what with the demands of my children and grandchildren - and a husband who seems to depend on me for everything."

"Yes," mused Lorna. "I guess my life is relatively uncluttered in that regard: no husband to worry about and just one son who's thousands of kilometres away. But mind you," Lorna continued, rolling to press her body against Beverly's. "If it was a decision you could make for yourself, I know a couple of dozen women who'd love to get their hands on these luscious tits..." squeezing for emphasis... "and this sweet sweet cunt..." sliding a finger deep between Beverly's labia... "not to mention that tight firm butt of yours."

"My butt?!" Beverly asked in alarm.

"Oh yes indeed - you wouldn't believe the number of women who enjoy anal play - both giving and receiving."

"Hmmm, well, that might be something I'll never find out about," said Beverly emphatically.

"Sure," Lorna shrugged. "It's not for everyone. But in the meantime,,," she leaned over to kiss Beverly. "...what else can I do to slake your sexual thirst?"

"Oh, good lord," exclaimed Beverly. "You've more than done that. But what about you? Can't I do something for you? I'm not sure I have the skills you do but I'm more than willing to try."

"Hmmm," said Lorna with mock seriousness. "I guess there is something you could do for me - for both of us in fact. And it's one of my favourite things."

"Okay?" said Beverly cautiously.

"I'll show you," smiled Lorna - but first..." She rolled onto her back and cupped her modest breasts, squeezing her nipples into twin peaks. "...I want you to suck these for me - you know, just to get my motor humming again!"

Beverly was happy to comply. She leaned over Lorna to kiss her gently and deeply then transferred her gaze to Lorna's lovely nipples.

"You do realise this will be a first for me - I've never in my life sucked another woman's tits?"

"Don't worry - whatever you do will be lovely - just do to me what you enjoy yourself." With that assurance, Beverly dipped her head and began to kiss, lick, and suck on Lorna's stiffened nubs. Lorna's appreciative gasps and moans guided her and she felt her own excitement rising minute by minute.

"Mmmmm," moaned Lorna. "Fuck yesss - that's so good." As Lorna's breathing began to grow erratic Beverly decided to improvise and ran one hand down to delve between the slick folds of Lorna's pussy - another first for her. She ran her middle finger up and down the bald cleft - dipping in and out - a little deeper each time.

"Ooooh fuck, Beverly, that feels so good!" Beverly grunted in her acknowledgement of the compliment as her teeth closed deliberately around the nipple in her mouth.

"Nnnnggggg," Lorna squeaked through clenched teeth and then sat up abruptly to end the dual stimulation. "Now!" she gasped, her voice trembling. "Do just as I say. Sit up and spread your legs." Beverly did as instructed, somewhat unwillingly - she was enjoying what she'd been doing - but she was soon very gratified as Lorna swivelled around to scissor her legs with Beverly's and squirmed forward till their crotches were pressing together.

"Oh my!" exclaimed Beverly as she grasped what was happening.

"Give me your right arm," instructed Lorna. She gripped it just above the elbow and instructed Beverly to do the same. With a firm hold on each other Lorna began to rotate her hips, working closer and closer to Beverly till their wet pussies were cloven together. Both women gasped at the pleasurable contact. "Now," moaned Lorna. "Use your other hand to spread your lips so our clits can kiss." With some effort the magical touch was achieved and both women cried out as they began to grind their cunts together - their exposed clits rubbing and sending electric sparks through their bodies.

They stayed like this for long minutes - grinding and rubbing - their eyes feasting on each other's naked bodies, hearing the lewd slurping noises of their melded cunts, till the sexual temperature between them began to soar.

They moaned, groaned and squealed in mounting ecstasy but it was Lorna who cried out first: "Ooooh fuckkk! Yes - yes - fuck - just like that - yes fuck yessssss..."

"Oh God!" chimed in Beverly. "I'm... I'm... oh fuck I'm going to cum!" she almost shrieked.

"Yes darling, yes! Cum for me - cum for me - I'm almost there!

Then their words were lost in the howls and cries of a mutual orgasm. As the wave broke over them, they lost their rhythm and merely clung together - both pussies vibrating in shared ecstasy.

Finally, they both fell backwards, still joined at the hip, and tried to catch their breath.

Eventually it was Beverly who struggled to sit up.

"Jesus H. Christ," she blasphemed. "Will tonight's wonders never cease? Now that..." she gestured to where their legs remained entwined. "... is definitely something you couldn't do with a man!"

Lorna took a deep breath and smiled at the look of wonder on Beverly's face. "Told you, didn't I?" she said. "The best climaxes I've ever had have been with women." Then she yawned elaborately and stretched in post orgasmic contentment.

Beverly climbed from the bed to locate her discarded phone. "Oh my," she giggled. "It's well after midnight. Time really does fly when you're having fun. What time is your flight tomorrow?"

"Early I'm afraid: eight-fifty. Yours?"

"Not till the afternoon so I can sleep in."

"Good!" smiled Lorna. "Then you can sleep with me tonight."

Beverly grinned from ear to ear and climbed back onto the bed to embrace Lorna in a soft, warm hug. She nipped Lorna's earlobe with her teeth and whispered: "I hope there really won't be a bill in the morning - my expenses allowance definitely won't cover an all-nighter."

The women laughed together, sank down into the bed and were soon fast asleep.

********

Beverly woke to the insistent jangling of the bedside phone. She emerged slowly to consciousness and looked around, disoriented. She picked up the phone and croaked a response. It was a ten am alarm call from the hotel reception. "Thank you," she managed to reply then flopped back into the pillows.

Suddenly, with a rush, the activities of the evening before came crowding into her hungover brain. She sat up and looked around expectantly but there was no sign of Lorna. The bedside clock showed 10.02.

She frowned in disappointment then noticed a note on hotel stationery on the vacant pillow beside her. She quickly picked it up and read:

"Good morning, darling Beverly. I've arranged a ten o'clock alarm call for you. I'm sorry I couldn't wait to say goodbye properly. But thank you so much for last night - it was one of the nicest I can remember. The number below is for my private phone - not my "business" one. I'll be back in Sydney in a fortnight and I hope I might hear from you then (I really do hope so!). Hugs and kisses, Lorna."

Beverly read the note through three times, then sank back into the pillows with a blissful smile on her face.

End.