Turning Point

Story Info
Housewife is seduced into a lesbian affair, hubby approves.
16.4k words
4.83
17.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
genzsub
genzsub
266 Followers

Author's Disclaimer: All characters depicted are over 18, etc. etc. Enjoy!

Author's Note: Special thanks to Novella23 for the inspiration for this story as well as the encouragement and editing. Be sure to check out his stories for more in this theme.

=====================

"May I have a seat?"

The coffee shop was packed with half the place filled with people waiting for their orders. I had gotten there just before the morning rush and had claimed one of the small tables. Now it was standing room only although there was still the second chair at my table. I looked up from my phone ready to give the compulsory, 'sure.' Instead, my brain hiccuped when I saw the face of the beautiful young woman looking down at me.

It was like looking up at an angel. Her blonde hair was swept over one shoulder and her blue-green eyes were captivating. That was what made me lose my focus and stumble over my words, those eyes.

"Uh, okay," I said finally.

'Okay'? Did that even make sense? I managed to look down at my phone again as I winced at my lack of eloquence.

She pulled the chair out and sat down. While looking over the edge of my phone, I could see her incredible body. She was wearing a gray sports bra and matching yoga pants. She must be going on a run or to the gym. Her torso twisted slightly to put an arm on the table and my eyes were drawn to the hint of her nipples protruding from the bra. Why couldn't I look away?

At 34, I still look like a woman ten years younger and am proud of my appearance. I have shoulder-length dark brown hair and a very nice figure if I do say so myself. It's rare that I'm not the one getting all the looks, but there was something about this woman that demanded that you pay attention to her. Or maybe it was just me. No, in my peripheral vision, I saw several glances over at her from the surrounding crowd. I mean, she was practically in underwear, how was I supposed to compete with that?

Why was I even trying to compete? I was a successful woman who probably made twice what this girl did.

Fuck, I can't believe I even thought that! I was exhibiting the very prejudice I railed against to others. Thinking that someone was an entitled brat just because of their age or looks. In this case, both.

Her body turned completely towards me.

"Your phone is blank," she said.

I had been so lost in my thoughts that the voice startled me. Looking up I met those eyes again.

"What?" was all I got out.

"Your phone went blank a while ago," she pointed out, gesturing to it. "You must have a lot on your mind."

I was afraid that she was going to accuse me of staring at her chest, which I had been. Instead, her words were soft and conveyed only interest. I blinked trying to think of how to respond.

"Are you a doctor?" she asked, saving me from my inability to find a coherent thought.

I was on my way to work and was wearing my blue scrubs. Like an idiot, I still looked down at myself before looking back up and giving a silly laugh.

"Oh, no, I'm a nurse," I answered.

"Hmm, that's too bad," she said. I was slightly offended. "I was hoping you were one of those hot female doctors like on 'Grey's Anatomy'."

Then I was flattered. She thought I was hot? I smiled and stifled a girlish giggle.

"Why were you hoping?" I prodded.

"I don't know," she started, putting both elbows on the table and scooting a bit closer. "I just like the idea of knowing that there are sexy successful women out there. Gives me hope, you know?"

"You think I'm sexy?" I heard myself ask.

"Don't you?" the blonde replied. "You're not even wearing makeup and you look like you could be going to a photo shoot to sell scrubs," she said, gesturing to me.

I was proud of my body even if the only exercise I ever got was walking five miles every day on the hospital floor. I suddenly felt like I was wearing something revealing under her roving gaze rather than the patently unappealing scrubs.

"Well,...uh...thank you," I managed.

There was an awkward moment as we both just looked at each other. I was searching for something to say, something to break the silence. All I could focus on where her eyes.

"You have amazing limbal rings," I finally said.

The girl's eyebrows raised. She looked down at her chest.

"I don't have nipple rings."

"Ha, no, limbal rings," I laughed. "It's the darker circle around the iris of your eye. Yours are quite striking."

The blonde propped her chin on one palm and smirked, eyes sparkling. I couldn't have looked away at that moment to save my life.

"Are you flirting with me, Ms. Hot Nurse?"

I froze. Was I flirting with her? I hadn't decided to but, after she pointed it out, I couldn't deny it, at least not to myself. I had been flirting.

"Relax," she giggled. "I'm just messing with you."

Then she got the most sultry look that had ever been thrown in my direction.

"Unless you were flirting, because then I would have to flirt back," she said as she sat back in the chair and bit her lower lip while smiling.

Then a name was called by the barista and the girl rose. 'Charlie', her name was 'Charlie'.

"It was nice talking with you," she said, giving me a quick wave.

"You too," I replied to her retreating form.

And, just like that, she was walking out the door. I and many of the other patrons watched her bounce out the door in her tight yoga pants. It was only then that I noticed my pulse was elevated and my breathing was abnormal. I already felt tired and I hadn't even started my shift.

===========

I got home late that night, as usual. Jim was watching football and turned briefly to me as I walked in.

"Hey, sweety," he said in a cheery voice and then turned back to his game.

Jim is a great husband. Sure, he loves his football, but he is also a romantic who often brings me flowers or presents for no reason and is a great lover. That said, we were pretty vanilla in our variety. We had started watching porn together a few months ago. That added a new bit of excitement as I imagined being one of the women in the videos.

Recently, though, Jim had started pulling up videos of two women and, to my surprise, they got me very excited. When Jim would go down on me after that, I started closing my eyes and imagining that it was one of the women from the videos.

I threw my bag on the kitchen table and sat down beside my husband. Swinging my legs over his, I pulled him into a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I still had thoughts of the girl from the coffee shop playing through my head. I didn't mind fantasy during lovemaking, but she was real and the effect she had on me was a bit unnerving. I needed Jim to make me forget all about her.

I snuggled close and kissed his neck. He pulled a little away and turned toward me. The look in his eyes was exactly what I was hoping for.

"Wow, what's gotten into you?" he asked.

"I was hoping you would," I answered in my most sultry voice.

The TV was off with a flick of Jim's wrist and he was picking me up in his arms as he stood up. My husband is a tall, dark-haired man with an athletic build. He is handsome by any measure and never failed to get me hot. I giggled as we rose and I clung to him as we made our way to the bedroom.

He laid me down just as a sound came from his belt. Normally, he would just ignore his phone in times like this, but this was a special ring reserved for work emergencies.

"Damn it," he exclaimed pulling out the device and answering.

He talked for a few seconds with whoever had called, then silently mouthed, 'sorry', to me before walking out of the room and heading to his home office.

Fuck!

It was already late, so I went ahead and got ready for bed. I put on a sexy silk nighty and matching lace panties in case Jim came back quickly. The image of the coffee shop girl, Charlie, looking down at me flashed in my head. I picked up my phone to browse social media.

Then I waited.

Those breasts with the insinuation of her nipple poking through the sports bra.

And waited.

Her smiling face propped up on her hand.

And waited.

Those eyes.

Just like in the shop, my phone had gone blank as my thoughts wandered. I didn't remember deciding to, but my left hand was squeezing my right breast. What brought me back to the present was my fingers pinching my stiff nipple.

I looked down to see both my nipples clearly visible against the silk of my top. At the same time, my nose picked up a familiar scent. I moved the blanket away to confirm that there was a dark spot on my expensive panties.

What was happening? Why couldn't I get this woman out of my head? Maybe I just needed a good jill and climax to squelch this heat. I pulled off the soiled panties and threw them in the direction of the clothes hamper missing by a good couple of feet. At the time, I didn't care even if I would have complained to Jim if I had found his underwear like that.

I didn't own any sex toys. I had always been too embarrassed to order them and way, way too embarrassed to go to an actual sex shop. My hand would have to do. I started thinking about Jim and him carrying me to the bed, what would have happened next. He's always an attentive lover and he would have undressed me, then kissed my neck. I started touching my nipple again as I felt her lips against my skin. His hand lifted my nighty to expose my breasts to the air. I ran my own hand up my belly to get to my bare breast. Her lips wrapped around my nipple and her tongue flicked it.

My eyes flew open. What was I...? Those were the blonde woman's lips, not Jim's. Well, this was fantasy, right, what's wrong with that? Relaxing into my pillow, I closed my eyes again and pictured the blonde.

In my mind's eye, she was pulling off her sports bra. She crawled up the bed like a predator, her perfect boobs swinging just a little with every motion. Her head lowered to my exposed nipple and just her tongue snaked out to circle it.

I sucked on my finger and mirrored the images in my head.

Her hand cupped my now drenched sex and started to gently play with my labia.

My other hand made me feel every motion.

Her finger straightened and moved in and out like she was fucking just my pussy lips. She would touch my opening like she was going to go further only to pull back out. The top of her finger pressed against my clit with each repetition. A second finger joined the first spreading me open even further. They started moving up and down my slit rather than in and out, the tips teasing my hole and slowly opening me up.

Both hands were now focused on my sex. The first pushed two fingers inside while the second started to make circles around my clit.

Behind my closed lids, they were her fingers and her sultry face looking down at me, watching as my orgasm built quickly.

Her fingers plunged deep and started pumping in and out at a steady pace. The other hand started picking up speed and rubbing back and forth.

"Oh, yes!" I whispered.

The blonde's fingers pressed in as far as they could go and rotated, stirring my insides. My body tensed as my climax began.

"Ahhhh...Charlie!" That was too loud but I couldn't stop.

My body was past the point of no return and was starting to shake as both of Charlie's hands kept going. I moaned and turned onto my side as the orgasm started to subside. A few more seconds of bliss and I opened my eyes.

Instead of seeing the bathroom door, like I expected, there was a blue mass that quickly resolved into Jim's denim-covered leg. Oh, fuck.

"Who's Charlie?" he asked.

There was nothing but seriousness in that voice. My eyes went wide and my mind went blank. I rolled back over trying to put my nighty in a somewhat more dignified state and buying time to think of a good response.

Charlie was nobody. Less than nobody. I would probably never see her again. She didn't even know my name. It was just a fantasy. Would Jim buy that? That I was just making her up? We had talked about my enjoyment of the lesbian videos we watched and even what it would be like for me to be with a woman. He shouldn't be angry that I fantasized about it.

Wait, 'Charlie' could be a guy's name! He thought I might be cheating on him! Oh shit!

"It's just a woman I met at the coffee shop this morning!" I blurted.

Jim's posture relaxed.

"A woman? Really?"

He had more than relaxed, there was some excitement leaking through his attempt at staying mad at me.

"Yes," I answered trying to redirect his ire. "a gorgeous woman, Jim. You should have seen her."

Jim sat down on the bed and lay over me so that my belly was pressed against his armpit.

"Tell me," he said no longer hiding his excitement.

I told him all about my encounter and how we flirted. He listened attentively and I noticed the bulge in his pants grow.

"Too bad you didn't get her contact info," he said after I had finished my story. "Sounds like she was into you too."

"What?" I asked incredulously, brows furrowing.

"You might have had a fun time with her."

I was dumbfounded. Speechless. Was he actually suggesting that I cheat on him with another woman? I stared at him waiting for him to laugh or say, 'gotcha', or something but he just sat there. All I could think to do was hold up my left hand and show him the ring he had given me when we got married.

"It's not cheating if I'm okay with it," Jim said understanding my message even without words.

I was still skeptical.

"You'd be okay if I had sex with another person?"

"Oh, no," Jim said, a look of surprise showing. "Just another woman."

For some reason, that felt almost sexist.

"Why is that any different?" It was my turn to look indignant. "You don't think I might fall in love with a woman? Because she doesn't have an all-powerful dick?"

"Whoa, hey, no," Jim said waving his hands and sitting up. "That's not it!"

I crossed my arms in front of me.

"Well," I started. "What is it then, tell me."

My husband got a bit of a sheepish grin and he looked at me in the way I usually associate with him wanting sex.

"I...think it would be hot," he finally said. "Two women, one of them my sexy wife?" His eyebrows waggled. "And, maybe at some point, I...could, maybe,...join in."

My chin lowered but I kept my eyes locked on his.

"Or at least watch?" he finished.

I couldn't really blame the guy for wanting to get in on something like that. I mean, it's like the single most fantasized sexual encounter. I was just so surprised at the direction this conversation had gone. I let my arms unfold and relax on the bed.

"I can't believe we are even talking about this," I started, then got another horrible idea. "Are you cheating on me? Is that what this is? You're trying to get me to cheat too so...so..."

I was starting to fume and Jim looked shocked.

"No, no, no, no! Stop that thought right now!" He looked truly hurt. "How did you fantasizing about getting it on with another woman become me cheating on you?"

As much as I hated admitting it, when he said it like that, I could see how it wasn't fair. I deflated.

"I'm sorry, sweety," I conceded. "That wasn't fair of me."

Jim looked at me and smiled. That predatory look came back and he scooted up the bed until he was stretched across my chest.

"Why don't you tell me about what you were fantasizing about when I came in, " he suggested leaning forward and kissing my neck.

I felt his lips and Charlie's merged. My head leaned to the side to give him better access.

"Um...she pushed up my lingerie..."

We had some of the hottest sex of our marriage with Jim following my direction. In my head, all I could see was the blonde's incredible face and body. An hour later, I fell asleep satisfied in the arms of my adoring husband.

============

I found myself cleaning the house the next morning when I would have normally left to relax at the coffee shop before my shift. When I realized what I was doing it was obvious that it was an avoidance behavior. I chastised myself for letting this chance encounter affect my life. My life was good and I liked my routine. I vowed not to let the slim possibility of running into this practically unknown person change how I wanted my life to run.

The following morning I was back at the coffee shop at my regular time. I sipped my coffee and browsed my phone like always. However much I tried, though, I couldn't stop myself from looking up every time the door dinged.

I was just about to get up and leave when the door sound chimed again. I looked up absently as I was gathering my purse and there she was. Again, she was in a sports bra and tight pants, pink this time. A practically transparent panel went up the side of her leg almost to her hip making it that much sexier.

I froze. Did I want to talk to her? Did I even want her to see me? I had avoided considering what I really wanted if I were to ever run into her again. Deep down, I already knew that answer, but I didn't want to face up to it.

No, I would ignore her and just leave. I looked back to grab my purse and put my phone inside. As I turned back to stand up, the blonde was just a step away.

"Hey there, sexy nurse," she said in a playful, friendly tone.

She didn't ask this time, she just pulled the chair out and sat down.

"Oh, hi. I didn't see you come in," I lied.

She watched as I finished putting my phone in my purse.

"You're not leaving are you?"

"Well, I was, um..." I stammered.

Suddenly, I felt like I was in high school again trying to be nice to the cool kids. I wanted her to like me. And I needed to get away.

"Stay just a couple more minutes," she said, cutting off my excuses. "For me?"

Her head lowered slightly and she held me with those eyes. The barest hint of a pout showed in her bottom lip. Fuck, it was adorable! I smiled in spite of myself. If I left now it would be like kicking a puppy.

"I..guess I can stay a couple more minutes," I conceded. "But I can't be late for work."

"So where is work? Which hospital?" Her bubbly demeanor was back.

"Wilson Memorial," I answered.

The conversation went on for more than a couple of minutes. She put me at ease with her words, but little things kept me from relaxing around her. A touch on my arm when I told a joke or the way her knee touched the inside of my own.

When I tried to close my legs, her knee blocked me but she didn't move it and acted like she didn't even notice. I could have shifted my position but I just stayed still. I just let her knee move against mine, neither of us acknowledging in our conversation what was happening under the table. Maybe she wasn't even doing it on purpose. It could just be a casual touch, but it was like an electric jolt that I couldn't ignore.

I slowly closed my other leg again until her knee was sandwiched between my own just barely touching. Our conversation didn't skip a beat but her leg pushed almost imperceptibly further between my own.

"Charlie," the barista called out. "Mocha latte for Charlie."

She didn't move. I looked over towards the counter and back at the blonde.

"They just called your name," I said trying to be helpful.

"Did they?" she said holding my gaze, a half smile creeping up. "You remembered from last time. I guess I did make an impression." She pointedly looked at the label on my cup. "Sherry."

She got up and retrieved her drink then came back toward the table.

"Maybe I'll see you here tomorrow," she said.

She held my gaze another moment then turned and left. I just sat there for another minute in a bit of a daze. Then I remembered how late I was going to be and rushed to work.

That night I wasn't sure if I wanted to talk to Jim about the encounter or not. It was just talking in a coffee shop, nothing sexual happened, right? I tried to tell myself that but knew it wasn't the case. Still, I wasn't sure if I could explain it in a way he would understand.

genzsub
genzsub
266 Followers