Lorna Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted to the highest gear and, seconds later, started ejaculating deep inside her pussy. It was an immense pleasure I hadn't felt for a long time. I remember hearing myself growling nonstop. After depositing five ropes of slimy seed, I slowed down and rolled on my back to catch my breath.

My respiration and pulse rate were almost regular when Lorna's torso rose, and she grinned, "Derek, this is my opportunity to taste your seed. Try to relax, and I'll clean you 'the Lorna way..."

I closed my eyes and felt her small, wet tongue flutter around my genitals, collecting the residue of my secretions mixed with hers. When she was done, she smiled, "Mister, you taste better than I thought. Your product has nutritious proteins, so I plan to drink it twice weekly. Other than that, we can do it any way you want."

"Girl, you give me too much freedom to choose what I want. Are you sure you won't hate certain positions?"

She didn't waiver, "I can tell already you are a good man. I trust you to ensure I am aroused for whatever you decide. So far, you have been excellent both orally and vaginally. I am no great expert in the Kama Sutra, but if you are patient with me, I am willing to learn everything."

I kissed her lips softly, "You are right. We have all the time in the world."

12