All Comments on 'Lorna'

by KissingMarriedWomen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Husband is Nuts

Phil is a pussy. She has been cheating on him for years. Forgiving her is one thing, but welcoming in the subject of her affairs is unbelievable. He should have demanded that she end her affair or she could carry on without him. Let her have her brother and move on would have been the best course of action.

Another story glorifying a cheating slut who sees no repercussions from her adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not your normal sex

Didn't mind the story or the incest. Didn't like the ending but to each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
pasty

typical

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 4 years ago
Surprised!

This is a wonderful website, every so often I find an author like yourself whose works I really enjoy. I’m sometimes bored by long descriptive sex, but not your stuff.

Thank you

Chilleywilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Kathy was a whore who had cheated her entire marriage. Phil was a pathetic cuck for not divorcing the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

VinceC.

A threesome with my BIL??? Nah! A better ending would have been for Phil to catch up with Lorna and leaving his wife "stuck" with her own brother.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My son loves my wife's brother his uncle of course which makes me suspect if I'm his real dad or not but she swears I am. He wants nothing to do with me unfortunately. I'm not into a threesome unless it's like three's company with perhaps my wife & her sister who looks like Jennifer Aniston.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous