Lorraine and Andrew

Story Info
The love of good friends - very good friends!
6.6k words
4.48
5.4k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1. Lorraine and me.

Lorraine and I have been best friends since junior high. We've known each other since playing U-9 soccer together, but really started hanging together in junior high. We made it through boy-crazy times and each thinking that the other's boyfriends were idiots (turns out we were both right!), and even through going off to college on opposite coasts.

After college, we were in each other's weddings (and both managed to get gems for husbands), and she settled down just outside of Philly, and I settled on the north side of Baltimore in the college town of Towson, MD, so we could, and did, regularly get together for family functions, and our kids all thought of themselves as cousins, and mine knew her as Aunt Lorraine, and hers called me Aunt Maggie.

Tom and I had two kids, a son and a daughter, and Lorraine and Andrew had two sons and a daughter. Our daughters were very nearly the same age, and one year Lorraine suggested we do a "girls" week each summer, and so we started a tradition. Yes, having a girls' week meant that there was also a boys' week at the same time, and it kept our families close.

When the kids got to be mid to late teens, the weeks became more difficult, and the boys' week only happened a few more times, but Molly and Jenny worked hard to keep the girls' week going throughout high school, and into their college years.

Then, in Jenny and Molly's junior year at school, Tom suffered a massive coronary at work. The people around him tried to do CPR, and they had an AED, but the doctors said he was probably dead before EMS arrived. It was hard on all of us, but Lorraine and her whole family were there for us and we got through it.

Lorraine and Andrew insisted that I stay with them "for as long as needed" and I did take them up on it, and for a while, I was living at their house, and taking occasional trips to mine.

While there, we began plotting out what we all thought would be the last girl's week. With the girls finishing their junior years, we knew that the next would mean graduation and going off to whatever would follow. But no matter how we tried, we just could not find a way to make it happen. Between internships, and differing schedules, we finally had to admit defeat.

Lorraine looked at me, and said, "Let's go anyway, just us two!"

"What? Without the girls?" I asked.

"Why not - we're girls, too!" came the quick reply.

"Look, Maggie, I've really come to enjoy these trips, and of course I want the girls to come, but I think we should go together. We could go somewhere that maybe the girls would think was boring. It will do you good - and it will do me good, too."

"OK, so, like what?" I asked.

"Oh, you know, somewhere with a museum, or hiking or less adventurous than they would be looking for. Come on, it will be fun, just the two of us!"

"OK, what the heck," I replied. "It could be fun after all."

"Great - I'll look into it and let you know!"

We agreed on a date, and after that I let her make the arrangements. She told me that we would go to a resort in West Virginia that had nearby historical sites, and hiking trails.

I headed back to my house to check on things, and pay the bills, and make sure that the house was in good order. I packed for a week of outdoor hiking and adventure, and was oddly excited about the trip.

When Lorraine stopped to pick me up, she seemed excited, and a little nervous, though I couldn't quite place why. We put my things in the back of the car, and headed out.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a resort called Avalon, it's in the mountains of WV, it's kind of remote, but it should be fun!"

Again, she was smiling, but seemed kind of nervous.

"You seem nervous about this," I said to her.

"Do I?" she replied, "I just hope you like it, that's all. It's a little different than what we've done with the girls before. I know that we both like the mountains and hiking, but I just hope you like it!"

"I'm sure it will be fine," I tried reassuring her.

Once off the interstate, the windy roads had me a little sleepy, and I awoke as we were pulling up to the office.

"Hey sleepy-head!" Lorraine said to me, "you try to wake up, I'll get us checked in." She seemed really nervous now, but quickly got out of the car and headed into the office.

I tried to clear the cobwebs from my head and started to look around. The office looked to be well kept and attached to other buildings, and I sat up and looked around a bit more, I saw a couple of people walking along a path wearing only their shoes and carrying towels! They were about my age, and a bit overweight, but naked as the day is long! I rubbed my eyes thinking that I must still be sleeping, but then noticed a couple of other people and they were both wearing sun hats and sandals, and nothing more! By now I was paying more attention, and saw maybe a dozen people or couples, and only one was wearing any clothing.

I pulled out my phone to try and look this up, but I had no reception, and then I saw Lorraine coming out of the office.

"What the heck kind of place is this?" I asked, "these people are all naked!"

"OK, yes, this is a 'clothing optional' resort - and they do mean optional, you can wear clothes, if you want. I hope you don't mind. I've always been curious to come to a place like this, and Andrew would never try anything like it. You only have to participate if you want. We have a place that's fairly secluded and has its own kitchen, so we can be independent. Anyway, this is our first adventure, so I wanted it to be a doozy. Also, if you really, really hate it, there is a different resort close by that has everything this one does, but with everyone being dressed."

I just stared at her for a few seconds. Did she know that Tom and I had done some nudist vacationing in our younger (before kids) years? I had never mentioned it to her.

"Well, I...I certainly...this is certainly...unexpected." I managed to get out. "I'm a bit unsure, but OK, let's give it a try."

Lorraine's face burst into a grin, and she started the car and we headed to our little cabin. It was kind of secluded, but on one side was an open field, and across the field was a camper/trailer. There was no one outside the trailer, and it was not too close, but close enough not to be really "private." The cabin itself was nice - a little deck/porch with some chairs, and a back door that opened almost directly into the woods, and a small trail. The cabin had a small living room area, with a kitchen and breakfast nook, a small bath, and only one bedroom. That was no big deal since we usually shared a single hotel room even when the girls were older.

We unloaded the car, and Lorraine had bought breakfast and lunch food so we loaded up the fridge. She had several bottles of wine knowing that we both loved a variety of styles. She had put her things in the bedroom, and I really needed to pee, so I went to the bathroom, while Lorraine finished bringing things in from the car. After finishing up, I went out to find that Lorraine was already in the spirit of the locale, sporting only her own sun hat, and sneakers. She was in pretty good shape "for a fifty-something" - breasts sagging a little, tummy not as tight as it once was. Still a shock of dirty-blonde pubes, and as she raised her arms in a "ta-da", I could see a patch under her arms, too!

"Lorraine!" came blurting out from me.

"I just finished unloading the car this way!" She replied in an excited voice, "it felt naughty at first, but then I settled on the idea that it's expected and no one cares! It's so freeing!"

"OK," I replied, "why? Why this week - why didn't you tell me anything? What's going on?"

She put a towel on the chair and sat down.

"Look, I said that I always wanted to do this, but I tried talking Andrew into it, and he refused. I couldn't do this by myself, I figured going to a place like this alone, I'd just get hit on. When I'm here with you, everybody figures that we are 'together', so they'll leave me alone - well, leave us alone."

"So, people think we're a couple?"

"No, I didn't tell anybody that, but we're here together, so they'll just assume that part."

"Lorraine, I'm just not sure about this."

"Come on, Maggie, loosen up a little, we're not here looking for sex, just wandering around in the buff - and nobody will notice -it's expected. No worries. Try it!"

"Well, I'll try - but I don't think I can jump right in the way you have!" I still didn't tell her about Tom and me from years ago.

"Great, let's go explore the place!" she said. "The rules are you have to bring a towel to sit on, no public sex - not that that will be a worry for us, and no staring. As they say, 'When you are only wearing a smile, smile a lot!'"

"What if I'm not ready to 'bare it all'?"

"That's OK, too. We can do what we want!"

I went into the bedoom and tried to look at what I had. I certainly had not packed in anticipation of this. I picked out a beach wrap, but it mostly just wrapped around my waist, so I settled on a light blouse that I could button low, and thought, "What the heck, I can go commando underneath!" I put on my sneakers, grabbed a hat, and headed out to the tiny sitting area.

Lorraine was putting on sunscreen, and said, "Oh, good, I'm going to need some help with my back!"

I had helped Lorraine with sunscreen before. Many of our girls week trips had involved beaches or swimming and this was not new. What was new was her bare bum staring me in the face, and standing in great need of the sunscreen's protection! I rubbed the sunscreen into her shoulders, and down the small of her back, and then over the very white skin of her buns. Though they, too, were not as taught as they were when we were younger, they were still in good shape.

"Get those good," Lorraine chimed in, "that is, indeed, a place where the sun never shines, not since I was a little girl!"

"Why, did you go skinny dipping back in the day?"

"No, but my mother told me that she worked on potty training in the summer, and sent me outside with no pants!"

I laughed at the thought of a little girl peeing wherever she liked, and what the neighbors must have thought about it. I continued putting sunscreen on her legs, too, until she said, "that's good, I got my legs done. Now, it's your turn! Drop that blouse - you can put it on to go outside, but I've seen all you've got plenty of times in all of our trips together!"

Of course, she was right, we had often shared rooms in our trips, so shower times meant that we had all grown a bit comfortable with nudity in that context. I dropped my blouse, and let her put sunscreen on my back, too, and on my bum and on down the back of my legs. When she got down to my ankles, she said, "OK, turn around, may as well get both sides while we're at it!"

"Well, I can get my own front side!" I protested.

"Sure, but my hands are already slathered with the sunscreen, so I may as well continue."

She squirted another dollop of the cream on her palms and started working her way up my legs. I must admit, it felt good having someone rubbing my legs, and I took a mental note to see if we could get massages while we were here. When she got to my upper thighs, she seemed to start working from my hips inward toward my pubes, still a bright orange-red, and she unashamedly rubbed the sunscreen into me even there. A twinge of excitement hit me as she did, but she didn't linger and kept rubbing the stuff up my lower belly, and past my belly-button.

As she kept moving higher, I suddenly wanted to take over. "OK, I will finish from there!" I said as her hands got to just under my breasts.

"Party-pooper!" she shot a smile at me.

I took the tube from her and finished covering my very white breasts with sunscreen, on up my chest, to my neck and face. I pulled my blouse back over my shoulders, buttoned one button just below my breasts, we each grabbed a towel, and headed out the front door. After locking the door, she looked at me and laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I don't know where to put the key!" she replied.

I grabbed it from her, and put it in the pocket on my blouse, and we headed down the path.

"Hey, neighbors!" came a voice from the trailer. Looking in that direction, we could see a man and woman, probably in their 40's, sitting in the shade outside.

"I'm John, and this is Jill!" he said, gesturing to the woman.

"Really," I thought, though I did not say it out loud, "Jack and Jill?"

"Care for a drink? Wine, beer, something lighter - or harder?" Jill asked, holding up her own wine glass.

"Not right now," replied Lorraine, "we're just going to walk around the place and try to get our bearings. I'm Lorraine, and this is Maggie!"

"Well, pleased to meet you two!" John replied, "I take it this is your first time here?"

"Yes," I replied, "so we thought we'd walk around and find the pool and the main lodge and so forth."

I noticed Jill looking at me.

"Not used to the nudity, are you? Well, you'll get used to it - in fact, you'll start to feel out of place if you're covered. But, it's OK, you can go at your own rate!"

"Thanks, I guess I'm just trying to get my feet wet! Thanks for the drink offer, maybe we'll see you later!"

Lorraine and I headed down the path. A sign post said that this was the way to the pool, the lodge, the stage, and other things.

Once we were out of earshot, Lorraine started giggling and said, "Did you notice that he started getting a stiffy about the time he noticed your bright red pubes peeking out from under your blouse?"

"He did not!" I replied, instinctively blushing.

"Yes he did!" she shot back, "I bet he's one of those guys with a thing for redheads - and he liked it when he saw that the carpet matches the drapes!"

"Lorraine! You sound like our boys!"

"Don't be a prude, Maggie! We're all grown-ups here."

"I thought you said that this was not about sex?" I asked.

"Oh, it's not, but the line gets a little blurry when everybody is showing their everything! Besides, he didn't proposition you, it was just a reaction. You still have quite an allure!"

When we got to the pool, the sign said that at the pool and the hot tubs nudity was no longer optional, it was required. As Lorraine went right in, I hesitantly unbuttoned my blouse and walked in, too.

There were easily more than 50 people at the pool. Some just bobbing in the pool, some sitting with their feet in the pool, some just lounging next to it. There were people of all shapes and sizes, and I do mean ALL shapes and sizes. Some were quite skinny, some quite overweight. Some of the men sported porn-sized penises, and some were quite small. Some of the women had enormous breasts, and some were of the tiny variety. Some people were naturally bushy in their privates, and some were as bald as when they were born, both men and women. And, given that every single one was naked, the only one who seemed to be looking at all was me. But I could not help but look. When Tom and I had been to the couples resort many, many years ago, I really only had eyes for him. We were young, in love, and we were only vaguely aware of the open sex that was going on around us, we got too busy having sex of our own. But now, here before me to take in was a look at humanity that I never saw, or at least rarely.

It was fascinating, really. There was a woman with skin as alabaster as could be with nipples that were almost black, and there another with skin the same color, and nipples as pink as a conch shell. And there a guy with equally light skin, and a cock the color of mocha. It was a seemingly endless variety of how we are all put together, and I thought that a physiologist would wanting to sketch it all out to show us all how amazingly unique we all are.

I went up to the bar and asked for a big bottle of water, and Lorraine and I found two chairs with a big umbrella and sat down. A couple of guys walked up and sat on the chairs next to us.

"Do you mind if we sit here?" one asked.

"Not at all," Lorraine answered.

"Oh, God," I thought, "we're getting hit on already?"

"This is Zach, and I'm Aaron, pleased to meet you!"

"And I'm Lorraine and this is Maggie, pleased to meet you, too."

"This is our first time here," said Aaron, "we'd heard that they were friendly to LGBTQ - do you find that to be true?"

"Whew," I thought, "they just think we're a lesbian couple, and they want to feel safe!"

"Well, this is our first time here, too. So far, no one has batted an eye about us," I replied.

"Yeah, except our neighbor in the trailer - but it wasn't his eye that was batting!" Lorraine came back with.

"Lorraine!" I exclaimed.

The guys laughed as I blushed again.

"Well, we wanted to try a place that was less about open sex," Zach started, "we've been to the Caribbean resorts, and found them to be overwhelming. This seems like the right amount. I guess people can hook up if they want, but here the emphasis is just on openness, and not just sex."

After chatting for a while, we realized that the dinner hour was approaching, and we agreed to have dinner with the guys. Lorraine confessed to them that we were not really a couple, just good friends, and thought that if we had dinner with them it would be safe. They agreed, and we ended up having our suppers together all week. This seemed to cement the idea in others' minds that Lo and I were in a relationship, and so people, even the lecherous neighbor, did not approach us as single women looking for a quickie.

The next day we found a 40+ volleyball group and we went to the sand court and played some volleyball. After a while, everyone was covered in sweat and sand and the "naked" part of "naked volleyball" receded into a rather competitive bunch of games. Afterward, there was a court-side shower so everyone could rinse the sand off, and it helped them recover all that sand that stuck to everyone. After lunch we walked out to the stage area where a band was coming in to entertain. Lots of naked people dancing, it was again, a physiologist's dream to see such a variety of physiques on open display.

After dinner, we stopped in to the casino, but neither one of us is much on gambling, so we decided to head back to our little cabin. It was a cool evening, and we both started getting chilled, so we walked arm in arm for the warmth.

As we walked past our "neighbor" trailer, I think we surprised John and Jill. Jill was sitting on John's lap, and in a shuffle, threw a towel over their midsection.

"Oh, hi ladies!" said Jill, her voice quivering a bit. "Nice evening, isn't it?"

I noticed that she was a bit flushed, and her nipples were quite prominent. It could have been the cool air, but something told me that there was more to it.

"Yes, lovely!" said Lorraine.

"We didn't hear you coming up the path," said John. "We thought everyone was home already."

I knew it! She wasn't just sitting on his lap!

"You two carry on!" I said, not even trying to suppress a broad smile.

As we neared our cabin, we heard a loud moan from Jill and Lorraine sniggered like a high school girl at the naughtiness going on. As we stepped inside, she grabbed a sweatshirt and said, "Get a wrap, let's go sit on the porch and listen!"

"Lorraine, you voyeur! Give them some privacy!"

"Hey, if they wanted privacy, they'd be in the camper!" she replied, heading out the door, a glass of wine already in her hand. "This could be very entertaining!"

I grabbed a light jacket and my own glass of wine, and headed out onto the porch to join her.

As we sat we heard her moan again, and then we heard a low grunt that I assumed was John.

"Oh, yeah, John! Umm, touch me like that again!"

"Oh, baby, I can't hold back much longer!"

"Come! Come in me baby!" she said, her voice getting higher. "Yeah, Johnny, I'm coming, too!"

12