Lorraine and Andrew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We heard their voice pitches get higher and higher, then become simply high pitched squeals and grunts.

Lorraine was smiling, "Remind me not to sit in those chairs tomorrow!"

I laughed at the thought of it, but was also sadly reminiscing about sex I would not be having, too.

I got up and went inside, and put a fire in the little wood stove. Lorraine come inside and we sat on the little couch with our wine.

"Well," I said, "that felt a little naughty! It did remind me of the first apartment that Tom and I had - thin walls, and a very vocal neighbor who seemed to have a stream of lovers."

"Yeah, we had an apartment like that, too, but I didn't realize it until I was talking to my neighbor one day and she made a comment that I certainly seemed to have had fun the night before!"

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, I can get a little carried away - especially then."

It got quiet for a few seconds and my mind wandered, I tried to get back to the present.

"So, after a couple of days, what do you think?" I asked her, "Is this fulfilling your hopes for it?"

"Hmm, I still wish I could get Andrew to come to something like this. All this flesh and I'd love to come home and experience something more intimate. That said, though, I love being able to get out of bed and just walk outside in whatever state of dress I find myself in. Besides, seeing how varied everyone is in shape and size and trimmed and wild and shaved, it makes me appreciate that I'm OK the way I am - I mean, I could be in better shape for my own heart and lungs and all that, but it really dispels all the 'sexy' skinny, perfect images we see wherever we go."

"Let me tell you, lady, you're more than just OK. I mean, you're still quite the looker. I've noticed some guys giving me the evil eye because I am with you, and they want to be!"

"Oh," she said to me, "you're gonna make me blush!"

"Yeah, after the things you've said that made me blush?"

I took a sip of wine.

"Thanks for insisting that we have our own girl's week," I said to her. "I truly love you and your whole family for helping me cope with, well everything. I don't know where I'd be without you."

She looked at me oddly. Then she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"You're the sister I never had. I was heartbroken for you, and I am just glad that I could be there for you. I'd do just about anything to get Tom back, but you are forever a part of our family, you know that, don't you? You and the kids."

I turned to her, and overwhelmed with emotion, I kissed her. Not on her cheek, on the lips. And not a quick peck, a real kiss.

I sat back again, embarrassed. She had a stunned look on her face.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I don't know what came over me."

As I said that she grabbed my neck and pulled me back to her and she returned the kiss, deeply. I melted into her kiss, into her arms. She enveloped me and we turned to one another, our breasts coming together. Her hand went to the small of my back and she pulled us together, and her hand dropped onto my ass and squeezed my buns. I ground my crotch into hers, the sense of needed intimacy overwhelming any reservations I may have been feeling.

I pulled back a bit, and looked into her face.

"Lo, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed, but I am more that OK with this, if you are," I said to her.

Her hands gently took my face, and pulled me toward her and we kissed, a passionate, loving kiss.

"This is when I'm glad you're not my actual sister!" she said, laughing.

"Let's not do this on a barely comfortable couch!" I said, "we don't need to be horny teenagers!" I stood and offered her my hand. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but let's go to bed!"

She pulled me into the bedroom, and immediately threw back the covers. We climbed onto the sheets and into one another's arms. Her kiss was soft, but firm, her hands grasping my bum were strong, but gentle. She pushed her leg between mine, her thigh pushing into my crotch, the pressure and slight rubbing on my clit making my head swirl. My hands moved to her breasts and began gently kneading her fleshy globes, my fingers gently rolling her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

As the kiss continued, she moved to roll on top of me, my arms now wrapped around her. Her hands gently cupped my face.

"I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do this!" she said to me.

"Wow, I am learning a lot, Lorraine!" I replied.

"Don't get me wrong, I love my husband and family, but you have been in my fantasies since we were school girls!"

"Lorraine, you naughty one!"

I didn't say any more, as she leaned in and kissed me again, her tongue gently probing at my lips.

I opened my mouth to allow her more access, and her tongue pushed in deeper, not thrusting in the way Tom would, more subtle than that. Exploring, but with a sense of knowing what she was doing. I let my tongue joust with hers a bit, and felt her hand slide down over my belly and brushing through my bush of pubes, and on down my thigh. She brought it back up again, a slight contact with my bush again, and up to my belly, then back down again, this time down the other thigh. By now, Tom would have settled squarely on my pussy, but she kept getting close, but never stopping. Soon, I wanted - no, needed to feel her fingers rubbing my clit, and dipping into the wet lips of my pussy.

The next time her hand was moving past, I quickly grabbed her wrist, and pushed her to my crotch, my pussy was oozing fluid. Her fingers slipped inside me without resistance, I was already quite wet. She slid two fingers into me, getting them good and wet, and slid them back out again, curling her fingers around my clitoris. A moan from deep inside me moved to my throat and told Lorraine just how much I was enjoying her fingers.

We kissed and her fingers kept up their playing and before I knew it I felt the wave of orgasm flowing over me.

"Put your fingers in me!" I begged her, and she granted my wishes and immediately my pussy clenched her fingers as tightly as I could manage. Her fingers kept pushing and rubbing until I just had to stop her. My hand grabbed her wrist.

"Damn, girl, you gotta stop for a bit! Oh, fuck! Oh my God!"

I looked at her, a real shit-eating grin on her face.

"You are something else, my dear!" I said to her. "You really wanted to do that way back in the day? Are you bi?" I asked her.

"No, I don't think so," she replied, "I mean, well, look, it's not just a woman, I mean, yes, I..."

Slowly, she slipped her fingers out of my vagina, and leaned back on the pillow, and looked at me. She slowly ran her free hand, wet with my juices slowly over my nipples, and up to her mouth. She inhaled deeply and gently licked, then sucked her fingers into her mouth.

"I don't think I'm bi," she said, "but I have always craved you. I love Andrew, and, frankly, fucking, and being a mom, and all that, but, still...when I tell you that I love you too, I mean that in so many ways. Like a friend, like a sister, and I've always wanted to love you like a lover. I don't want to give up anything - I just want to include you, you know?"

"Have you ever been, you know, with another woman?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

"Well, once, a long time ago, when we were in college. She, well, she looked a lot like you - red head, about your height. She was a wild Irish girl, and I was missing you. I had not met Andrew, she was uninhibited and we went to a party together. I figured on finding some guy to dance with, but she insisted that we dance together. We danced, most of the guys thought we were two lezzies, and didn't come near me. I was a little drunk, a little high, and when she took my hand and led me to her room, it all just happened."

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"She was very good in bed! Andrew can get me off like she did, but no one between my time with her and when I met Andrew could do it for me."

I looked off at the ceiling. "Well, now I'm getting 'performance anxiety'" I said to her.

She looked at me again, and kissed me - really, really kissed me.

"Sweetheart," she said, breaking the kiss, "one of the reasons that Andrew is so good is because I love him, and I love you that way. By now in our lives, it's not just technique, it's loving the person and being so happy to be with them, and share those intimate moments! There is no way you could let me down!"

I grinned at her, and I knew what I wanted. I quickly scrambled onto my back, and grabbed her hips, rolling her up and on top into a sixty-nine position. Her vulva bloomed open as her legs spread, her pink inner lips showing. I kissed her all around her sex, the scent of her excitement washing over me.

I, too, had a college encounter with another woman - more than one, in fact, and I knew my way around. I kissed and teased all around her clit, letting my fingers roam all around, from her thighs to her ass to her pubic mound, but as of yet, not inside her. She was wriggling and almost trying to get my kisses or my fingers to make full contact with her sex, but I was going to tease her until she begged!

As I teased, she moved her hips to try to catch me, but I kept just far enough ahead of her.

"Dammit, Maggie, stop teasing me and give me what I need!" she finally said.

I pulled my head back and grinned at her, "And what is it that you want?" I asked, trying to seem coy rather than cruel.

"I'm sure you know! I want your mouth ON my pussy!"

"Oh? Like this?" I asked, and then centered a kiss on her clitoris.

"Oh God, yes! Right there" she nearly screamed.

As my tongue flicked out and dipped in between her lips the full taste of her nectar hit me and I lowered my kiss a bit and fully pushed my tongue into her vagina, and pushed my nose into her clit. I ran my fingers all around her sex, sliding two fingers into her as I refocused my kisses back to her clit. As I finger-fucked her, I sucked her engorged clit into my mouth letting my kisses and tongue have their way with her sensitive bud.

Lorraine was humping her hips into my face, and as her excitement grew,

so did her vocalizations.

"Oh, shit, Maggie, yes, just like that! Oh, God, your gonna make me cum so hard! Oh, Maggie, I love this! I love you! Yes, don't stop! I'm cumming, sweetheart, oh, Maggie, make me cum! Yes, yes, YES, YES!!!"

She pushed her hips into my face and held still, while her pussy clenched my fingers. Her hands grabbed my head, holding me in place (like I was going anywhere!), and she moaned a long, loud moan. After several seconds her hips bucked a couple more times and then relaxed. Her grip on my head relaxed and her clenching pussy relaxed.

My hand and face were soaked with her juices. I looked up at her as I slid my fingers from her, and smiled at her as I put my fingers in my mouth and sucked the fluid from them. She smiled back at me as she tugged on my shoulders, and I moved up to her and we kissed a very sloppy kiss as she licked her own juices from my chin, my nose, my lips.

"Performance anxiety?" she asked, "Oh my God, Maggie, you're better at that than Andrew is, and I always thought he was the best!"

She kissed me again.

"I do love you, my dear," she said to me, again. "I mean, as I said, I love Andrew and being his wife, but you have always been a soul mate to me, and I have wanted to do this with you since we were first discovering sex - I just didn't have the nerve to tell you."

"Well, dear," I replied, "I guess it's confession time. Like you, I had some girl on girl experiences in college, too. Two of them, and they both were remarkably similar to you. Then Tom and I found each other and then you got married and we got married and it all got pushed back. And while I'm confessing, Tom and I went to a so-called 'Couples Club' back before the kids were born, where there was not only nudity, but open sex going on - so, this is not really my first time in a nudist environment!"

"Maggie! You never told me that!"

"I was a bit embarrassed - it was Tom's idea, and we were young and horny all the time anyway. It was only once, and quite different from this. But - all of that is a tangent - Lo, I love you, too. You, and Andrew, too, have been there for me through all of this. You are the sister I never had, that, and so much more. And now we lie here together in post-orgasmic bliss, and I love you even more. I don't want to undo anything that you and Andrew have, but I do want you to know just how much you mean to me, and also how much Andrew and the kids mean to me. I honestly don't know how I'd have survived Tom's death without you. And now, with this carnal knowledge, I don't ever want to be without you!"

She kissed me, and I deeply returned the kiss.

"Maggie, my dear," she said, "you will never have to be without me. We may not do this very often, but I will always be there for you. And Andrew will, too!"

We kissed some more, and sleepiness overtook me. When I awoke, I was covered in a blanket, but alone. The sun was up, and the light filtered in through the woods. I smelled coffee, and went to the kitchen. In light of the locale, and the events of the night before, I didn't bother to dress myself.

Lorraine was puttering around the kitchen, similarly attired.

"Hey, gorgeous!" I said to her.

She turned to me, a smile on her face, "Good morning, sleepy head!"

She walked to me and embraced me, kissing me fully on the mouth and I returned the kiss.

"Want some coffee?" she asked.

"I'd love some," I replied, "but first I have to go pee!"

I went to the bathroom and relieved myself. Looking in the mirror my hair was a mess, so I brushed it a bit to try to gain some control over the tangled bird's nest.

After some breakfast, we decided to go for a walk. Walking past the trailer Jill was outside.

"Well, good morning neighbors! You two had a good night, then, huh?"

An earlier me would have been embarrassed by it, but I just smiled as Lorraine replied, "Yes, we certainly did!"

We spent the next couple of days truly enjoying one another. We talked, drank wine and explored one another's bodies and minds. As we packed to go, Lorraine took me in her arms again.

"Maggie, dear, I don't know how we will continue our physical relationship back home, but I promise you two things. First, I will think about it every day, and second, we will figure out a way to continue."

"Lorraine, my dear, I promise you three things, then. First, I will think about it every day, and second, I will never let that come between you and Andrew. I love you both too much for that. And third, even if it never happens again, I have loved this week and I am so glad that you planned it!"

We put our things in the car and drove back to their house.

"Andrew," Lorraine said to her husband, "Maggie is going to stay here with us for the night - there is no sense in her driving home at this hour."

"Of course," came the reply, "you know that this is your home anytime!"

Later that night as I settled into bed I wondered how the next chapter would play out, and I drifted off to sleep.

12