Loser Jon Goes to a Party

Story Info
Jon tries to flirt with a girl at a party, failure ensues.
3.4k words
4.46
8.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing I do when I come home from work is message her, and then I do whatever she says. Every message costs a little bit of money, but I didn't think about the money anymore. When my account is empty, I refill it. It's automatic. She explained to me why this happens: "I'm mind-fucked by Goddess Samantha." Mind-fucked... what did that mean exactly, was she mind controlling me somehow, is that even possible? She's just a girl from the internet, she's on cam sites and phone sex sites, username of "Brat Barbie" and boy is she very bratty and manipulative. She controls me and I love every second of it. I watch her videos, stare at her photos, and listen to her audio clips. And I jerk off to her, all night I jerk off. My whole life is working and jerking off to Goddess Samantha. When I have a decent amount of money, I give her all of it. She makes me call her up and then she seduces me into handing it all over. I can't get her out of my head, and she easily gets me to do whatever she wants... Well, most of the time. This Friday I'm going to a party to see Alice..

Alice, just an ordinary sweet girl, the exact opposite of "Goddess Samantha," she's the one who invited me to the party at her house, isn't that crazy? A girl inviting me to her party, maybe I'm not such a loser after all!

Goddess Samantha won't let me go, she says, I already begged her to let me go, but she says parties are not for losers like me. Well, what if she never finds out? Goddess Samantha is just someone on the internet, she doesn't live anywhere close to me! I love our kinky phone calls and I love following her orders and all the jerking off, but ultimately I still control my own life. I got invited to a party and I want to go! How would she find out anyway? She can't actually be that deep into my head can she? It's better not to think about it, I'll just go to the party, have a good time, and pretend like I never went. She doesn't have to know. Besides, what if Alice and I really hit it off, maybe if I get a girlfriend I can escape from her at last. Who knows? Anything could happen.

I was excited. I'm going to a party at a girl's house! A girl who had invited me! I have to talk to her, I need to at least come up with a hilarious joke. I heard girls are attracted to guys with a good sense of humor. How about "Hey do you come here often"? Get it? It's funny because she lives there. Hilarious! No, it's dumb it's dumb it's dumb. Why am I going to this party? I can't talk to girls. Oh I just need to relax, I'm overthinking it. I'll just be myself, Alice will like me, she already likes me (why would she invite me to her party otherwise), and we'll get to know each other and we'll hang out after this and my life will change.

Yes I'll admit I love being a submissive bitch for Goddess Samantha. I'm a kinky guy. Everyone's a little kinky sometimes, right? But I'm still a man and there's something in me that just wants to touch a woman's body. I've seen it often enough, I've watched my fair share of porn, who hasn't? But what would it be like to feel, to touch, to caress, to be able to call someone mine? Oh and then, and then, surely after I've done that I won't want to go back to all that beta nonsense will I? Not after I've finally had my first...

I'm day dreaming like crazy, I know I'm getting way ahead of myself, but a fellow can dream can't he? The party is tomorrow, I need to get some sleep. Goddess Samantha sent me a message. Whatever, I'll make up some excuse for not answering. I'm too excited about the party. This could change my life, I just need to not fuck it up!

-----

I was standing in Alice's living room, talking to Alice. I couldn't believe it. She's so pretty. I got there right on time so not many people had shown up yet. It was my chance to talk to Alice without many distractions. But man she wouldn't stop talking about my roommate. She had asked me to invite him. I never told him of course.

"Oh, he couldn't make it, he had some Dentist Appointment."

"Really this late? That's too bad, I was really hoping to get to know him more, he seems like a cool guy. I bet he's a really good roommate."

"Uh... sure. Yeah he's fine. So how often do you... I mean, wait, so do you come here often?"

"What?"

"Oh, haha, get it? Because you live here? But I said...but you live here so...see?"

"Oh... yeah. Good one. So what does Steve do anyway? "

Why did she keep talking about him? He's so... boring... one of those guys who works out and plays sports and does "manly" stuff. I admit he's good looking, and he's pretty smart, and he has a good job... but he's such a bore, and he has no culture or imagination, why are we still talking about him? She said something about needing to be a host and greet her other guests, but she did smile at me and say it was nice talking to me... that's good right?

After Alice left I was left standing around. I tried to act casual and stand near the drinks. I feel less nervous if I had a drink to hold. I thought about talking to the people taking up the spots on the furniture, they were all laughing at some guy's story. I walked half way over and then stood around nervously. Why am I so awkward? I hoped Alice would come over to talk to me again, I felt like I was just hovering around like an idiot.

Oh fuck is that... Steve, my fucking roommate. Ugh, how did he know about this party? He's always ruining everything. And there he is talking to Alice. Why does she seem so excited? Whatever, she'll figure out how boring he is soon enough. Steve is so annoying.

"Whoa, hey, roomie!" Steve saw me and started coming my way. A cheerful Alice came along.

"Dude! Great party am I right? Alice throws a good party, don't you think? Isn't Alice great? Don't you just love Alice Dude?"

I looked at Alice, "uh... yeah... I love..."

"Dude! So why didn't you tell me you were going, we could have car pooled dude!"

"I... uh..."

I was at a loss. I'm so bad at lying, I remembered I had made up something about the dentist when I was talking to Alice.

"Oh I was going to tell you, but I thought you were going to the dentist?"

"HAHAHA DUDE!! Who goes to the dentist at 7pm? What's wrong with your head man? You haven't been getting' enough sun I bet, always in your room. What do you do in there all day anyway? Playing "Dangers and Dragons" all by yourself? Haha."

"It's Dungeons and..."

"Oh hey, my man DAVE!"

Steve was distracted by his friend across the room, immediately forgot about me and started heading towards Dave. "Good, I can talk to Alice" I thought, but Alice had already involved herself in the great Dave-Steve conversation. What does she see in that guy anyway? Is it the rudimentary vocabulary that's so attractive, or perhaps his charming overuse of the word "Dude"? I amused myself with silent insults in my head aimed at Steve for a minute before I remembered I was at a party.

"I wonder if anyone here would be up for Dungeons and Dragons, I've never tried that at a party before" I said half jokingly to myself. I looked around the room, hoping to find someone interesting, and also to spot an opening to talk to Alice again. No luck. There were some really pretty girls here though. I started checking them out while trying really hard not to look like I was checking them out. Then a blonde caught my eye and my heart stopped.

Whoa, God she's hot. Wait What? It can't be! She looks just like...But it can't really be her can it? Oh my god it is her! Oh good she hasn't noticed me yet! I have to get out of here. It's Goddess Samantha. THE Goddess Samantha, from the internet. Does she really exist in real life? AND she's here at THIS party? What are the odds? I'm not supposed to be here! She's going to kill me!

Fuck fuck fuck. She hasn't seen me, everything's fine. Don't panic. There's got to be a backdoor around here somewhere.

I quickly snuck down a hallway, passing several doors. There was a restroom, and several bedrooms. I couldn't help but peek at what I guessed was Alice's bedroom as I walked by. Classic girl's bedroom, with pink bed covers, a white dresser with a pink trim, and even the computer and the desk were "cute". Imagine if Alice invited me in there? But I had to focus to find the exit! Yes! Saved! I'm out! I just have to walk around to the front and go home! That party was a waste of time anyway. I don't know why I thought Alice liked me. The gate is open! Just a little walk to my car and I can relax.

For some reason my feet barely moved. It was like I was walking through jelly. Goddess Samantha is in that house. Her image came back to me in a flash. She was wearing black leather pants that fit snugly around her perfect ass, displaying her figure perfectly. A tight black top didn't quite cover her midriff, I could still almost see the shape of her breast... and her eyes, her lips, oh god why does she have to be so hot? So perfect? I have to go back, just to see her once before I leave! It's stupid but I just have to, how can I leave when she's just right there, in that house, the perfect Goddess that I've only seen on the screen is live, right there, I have to just take one last look.

"Mind-fucked by Goddess Samantha"... I remembered those words, the thought entered my head that the reason I was turning around right now was because she was so deep in my head. I could escape so easily, all I had to do was walk to my car. But I turned around anyway, and slowly walked back to the house. I couldn't stop myself. I walk back around the side of the house to the back door. Through the door I went, back down the hallway, back past Alice's bedroom...

And then I felt it... a hand grabbed me by the belt.

"Oh hello Jon, I see you've been sneaking around you little pervert".

It was Goddess Samantha. I was caught!

My body went limp.

"Mind fucked..."

Just like at home in front of my computer screen; I hear her voice and I go limp and passive. Just like that... "Mind-fucked". I had to follow her lead, there was no resistance in me. I let her lead me through one of the bedroom doors. It looked like it might be a guest bedroom.

"Get on the floor, bitch". I fell to my knees. I felt weak, my mind was hazy. I looked up pitifully at my conqueror. When I looked at her all I could feel was submission and shame. I hung my head down, staring at her feet. I noticed her black converse shoes. They matched her style perfectly. Everything about her was perfect. Overwhelmingly I wanted to bow down and kiss her shoes, but I didn't dare. I knew I had been bad and all I could do was submit.

"You've got a lot to answer for, Jon." Her words were stern, but it seemed like there was a hint of amusement there too. "I saw you hesitate at the gate." She laughed out loud, my face turned red. "I knew you would come to look for me, and here you are at my feet! I knew you couldn't actually leave, and yes I knew you were here the whole time you dumb disobedient slave."

The shoes I wanted to kiss came in for a swift kick to my balls. I reeled over in pain. "Lie on your back bitch, it's time for a lesson." I obeyed immediately. After she had just kicked my balls I felt incredibly vulnerable just lying on my back. Was she going to kick me again? Some physical instinct told me to adopt a defensive posture, hide my poor balls with my legs and hands. But overwhelmingly her commanding words overtook me. I laid down on the carpet, hands at my side, legs apart. She would decide whether to kick me again, and I would take it, because she was a Goddess, my Goddess, here in real life in front of me.

I looked up at her. Goddess was indeed the perfect word for her. So close to her perfect feet and legs. I gazed submissively up at her, taking in everything I could see. I saw her foot starting to move in. I winced, but instead of a kick to my balls she put her foot firmly on my neck. It was hard to breathe, but I presented no physical resistance. It was almost... comfortable, like it was where I belonged. My dick started to get hard; this was perfect, I wanted to gaze up at her forever, even with her foot on my neck.

I could tell she could sense what I was feeling, and she smiled down at me for a moment. I could tell she was enjoying this too. But her eyes turned stern, and I remembered my being here was against her orders.

"Well Jon it looks like you need a lesson in obedience. Maybe it would help if I pressed a little harder?" She put more weight on my neck and it became really hard to breathe and certainly not comfortable at all!

"Do you know why you're not allowed to go to parties, Jon?"

She paused, but didn't let up on my neck to give me a chance to answer.

"I'll tell you, bitch, it's because you're a loser. Why don't you say it, little loser? Say "I'm a loser", come on bitch, say it!"

She took her foot off my neck. Trying to catch my breath, I pitifully echoed the words

"I'm... a loser"

Before I could take another good breath I felt her shoe once again press against my neck. I could feel my dick getting harder. I was going to say and do whatever she wanted me to!

"And do you know why losers don't get to go to parties, Jon?"

Once again she didn't let up her foot for me to answer. I looked up at her in complete helplessness.

"Losers don't get to go to parties, JON, because all of them belong at home, staring at their computer screens, or their phones, jerking off to ME! Got it Jon? Say "Yes Goddess"

Her foot came off my neck.

"Y...yes Goddess"

I stammered the words out before her foot once again landed on my neck.

"But here you are Jon, not at home. You decided to come to this party against MY orders. You have a little crush on Alice don't you? Awwww... well too bad for you. You. Are. MY. Loser. You're not allowed to talk to girls Jon, and after tonight you certainly won't be talking to Alice ever again!"

I was terrified at these words, what was she going to do? Was she going to tell Alice about... No... surely she wouldn't. I was overwhelmed with a sense of complete helplessness. I knew Goddess Samantha was calling all the shots, I knew I was going to lie there passively and do whatever she told me to... "Mind fucked," the words echoed in my mind once again.

"You know what you're going to do Jon? You're going to jerk off to me right here, in this little room. But I'm not going to stay here for you bitch, your loser eyes aren't going to look at me all night. I've got a party to go to. Look at me Jon. Look up at what you can never have."

I willingly looked up at her perfect body. I was overwhelmed by seeing her so close and in person. I could barely contain my excitement.

"Now bitch, close your eyes," and she laughed out loud, as if something very funny had just been revealed. I had no idea what she was up to.

I closed my eyes. I felt even more vulnerable with my eyes shut tight, her foot still on my neck.

"Now think of the image of me in your head Jon. Of me standing over you. Got it Jon? Now, just like when you're at home, reach down with your loser hand, and start to stroke that stupid little cock of yours."

I was at someone else's house. Anyone could open that door and walk in at any time. What if Alice walked in? Was I really about to start jerking off at my crushes house? Goddess Samantha's foot pressed harder against my neck. I understood clearly that there wasn't a choice. My hand wrapped around my cock and I started to pump. Once I started, it became easier and easier to continue. In fact it was impossible to stop. The image of my Goddess stood perfectly in my mind, though I had every urge to open my eyes and see her there in front of me.

"Now Jon, I'm going to leave and join the party. And do you know what you're going to do Jon? You're going to lie right here and pump the night away with your eyes closed. You're going to keep thinking of that image of me. And you're going to remember that you're a loser and don't belong at parties. You're a hand humping stay-at-home loser Jon, now keep pumping... that's it. Keep pumping, loser! HAHAHAHA"

Her foot left my neck. And I heard her footsteps moving away from me. I kept pumping.

"Oh, and, no cumming bitch. I'm coming back to check on you and I will quite literally know!"

*Pump* *pump* *pump*

I obeyed my Goddess. Despite how much it hurt to hear her walking away, it felt so good to pump to that image of her in my head. I forgot where I was, it was as if I was back home, pumping in front of my computer screen all night. Every once in a while I could hear laughter from the other rooms, and the laughter and voice of my Goddess Samantha. I could hear the voice of Alice sometimes too, seemingly always near Steve's voice... People having a good time at a party. I understood I don't belong at parties. Goddess Samantha was right. I belong in my loser room pumping my loser cock to Goddess Samantha.

"Mind-fucked by Goddess Samantha"... it was true. It didn't matter if it was "mind control" or not. It was real. She was in my head.

My mind became more and more hazy as I forgot almost everything and just focused on the image of Goddess Samantha standing above me. So perfect. Perfect Goddess. Oh I wanted to cum! I remembered she would be back to check on me. I stopped for a few seconds and then started again very slowly. It was agonizing but I was in my usual blissful state that I'm in every night when I pump to Goddess at home.

*Pump* Pump* Pump* Pump

Oh Goddess, Oh Goddess Oh Goddess!

*Pump* Pump* Pump* Pump

I could hear the voices of Alice and Steve now nearby... that's right I was at a party... Alice's party. Am I really pumping away in some guest bedroom at Alice house, am I crazy? But the image of Goddess Samantha came back to my mind, and once again I forgot where I was...

Oh Goddess Samantha please come back!

*Pump* Pump* Pump* Pump*

But the voices of Alice and Steve, now even closer, as if right in front of the door, brought me back to reality once more.

Alice was talking excitedly and giggling "STEVE! Not yet! Wait till we get inside!"

And with horror I heard the door burst open!

I opened my eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED...