The Scholarship Pt. 01

Story Info
Vanessa is selected to win an interesting scholarship.
2.1k words
4.49
15.8k
18

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a just a few weeks into the first semester when Cassandra approached Vanessa on the quad. Cassandra, through her connections in admissions and the bursar's office, had done her research well. Vanessa was the perfect person to inherit the same scholarship Cassandra currently enjoyed the benefit of.

With her long, wavy, black hair framing her pale face and dark, hypnotizing eyes, Cassandra, walked around campus like she owned the place. That wasn't always the case, though. When she was a freshman, she was quiet, frumpy, meek, and mousy. Now a junior at the university, she was always dressed at the height of fashion and, with her curves, was definitely the object of many college boy's fantasies.

Vanessa, a freshman, reminded Cassandra of her self not just a few years ago. Hair unkempt, clothes in tatters, and generally bashful. And, thanks to her research, Cassandra knew she also had a lot of academic potential. The only thing holding her back, really, was money.

Cassandra sat next to Vanessa with the confidence one might have of sitting next to their best friend. Because that's what they were to become.

"Hi!" Cassandra said, smiling wide.

"Um... hi... did you intend to talk to me? Are you allowed to even talk to underclassmen?" responded Vanessa not sure how to interpret the unexpected friendliness.

"I'll talk to whomever I please, thank you" Cassandra said, lowering her sunglasses and giving Vanessa a wink. "I represent the selection committee for a highly competitive scholarship. I am pleased to inform you that you are the finalist. I am inviting you to dinner at my house Friday night, nothing fancy" she continued, as she wrote her address and phone number in Vanessa's notebook. "We can go over the details then... but, honey... this is going to transform. Your. Life." she finished as she booped Vanessa on the nose. "See you Friday! Ciao!"

That Friday night, Vanessa approached the house at the address she was given. A large tudor-style house, well secluded on a wooded property. The house looked like something out of a storybook. Wearing her distressed jeans, brown leather suede boots, white tee, and fringy pink tweed jacket, she was now not sure she was dressed appropriately. Too late to turn around now, she figured she would have to deal with whatever embarrassment might come from being underdressed as opposed to the embarrassment of being late.

She was comforted when Cassandra answered the door wearing jeans, and a drop shoulder cable-knit sweater. With Cassandra showing just a hint of cleavage, Vanessa was now worried she had dressed overly conservatively. So many decisions... trying so hard to make a first impression on whomever else might be at this dinner party.

"Oh! You look delicious, love!" Cassandra exclaimed, welcoming Vanessa into her home.

"Thank you. I..." speechless for a second, Vanessa took in just how well appointed everything was. The furniture, the fixtures, the décor - immaculate. "Is this your parents' house?" she asked, finally able to speak again.

"Nope" Cassandra said with a teasing wink

"This is... YOURS?"

"More or less, love. At least for now. C'mon in and lets chat. I LOVE that outfit, by the way.

Vanessa followed Cassandra through to the dining room and noticed there were only two settings. "I thought this was a dinner party? Where is everyone?"

"Just us tonight, dear." Cassandra informed her. "There is a lot to go over with the scholarship. It would just be easier between the two of us. Before we do that, though, please read and sign this" Cassandra instructed as she placed a piece of paper at one of the settings.

Vanessa started reading through the form she had been handed. "An... NDA? For a scholarship?" she asked nervously.

"Yeah... a bit of legal nonsense, but its required. You're about to get the details of the scholarship and a detail of a LOT more about my life and that of other people associated with the scholarship. We cant have these details out in the public. So... NDA" Cassandra shrugged.

Vanessa noticed how eagerly Cassandra seemed to be waiting for her to sign. Figuring she had nothing to lose in just hearing about the scholarship, she signed and handed it back to Cassandra.

"WONDERFUL! You have NO idea how excited I am for you. I remember when I had to do this two years ago. It can all be so nerve-wracking. Now... we can finally start talking about all of this. First thing - you will DEFINITELY see and hear things that will shock you. Just know that you are safe, I am in complete control here, and that you can stop and leave at any time. Just recall, if you do, the NDA prevents you from disclosing any of the details." Cassandra relayed almost too quickly. Vanessa could feel the excitement emanating off of her host.

"Just a bit ominous" Vanessa laughed nervously.

Giggling "a little, yeah. But you'll see what I mean in a minute. A little wine before dinner?" Cassandra offered. Though there was no bottle in sight.

"Umm... sure..." Vanessa acquiesced.

With that, Cassandra's eyes lit up. She pulled a small hand-held device from her pocket and pressed a button. Within seconds, into the room walks a tall, rather fit, man who appeared to be in his mid to late 30s. Vanessa, forgetting to breathe for a moment, took a while to process the scene. This man who had just walked into the room was wearing nothing but a collar around his neck. The collar was fitted with what must have been a small electronic device.

The man walked in and stood in front of the two women. Vanessa, now taking in the whole tableau, noticed some fine detail in his muscle, the relative hairlessness of his body, and his quite prominent erection.

"yes, Miss?" he said addressing Cassandra.

"Wine for me and my guest. Red. A nice bottle... she's the new scholarship candidate" Cassandra ordered.

"yes, Miss" was all he uttered as he turned and walked back, presumably to the kitchen. Both women hungrily watched his ass as he did so.

"What. The. FUCK?" was all Vanessa could get out as though she had just remembered to breathe again.

Cassandra quickly offered her guest a seat. And Vanessa gladly accepted.

"It was a shock for me, too, hun." Cassandra comforted her guest. "But it is a delicious shock, no?" she said, giving Vanessa a smirk.

Stammering "what... why... naked... oh... that ass... what IS this all about?" Vanessa's thoughts were moving faster than her lips could form words.

"Perhaps we should get to some of the details of the scholarship, huh?" suggested Cassandra as she took the seat across the table.

"So... the scholarship" Cassandra started, but was interrupted as the very naked man walked back in the room. He brought with him an open bottle of wine and two glasses. Cassandra nodded to take care of the guest first. He stood close to Vanessa as he poured the wine. She could feel the heat radiating off of him. She could almost feel the throb in his cock. It looked so thick and heavy she thought to herself as he filled her glass.

Almost lost in what was happening, Vanessa didn't notice he had now moved on to filling Cassandra's glass. As he did so, Cassandra allowed her hands to explore their waiter's lower abdomen, lower back, and butt. "I mean... I'm still not used to this. And it's been two years" she joked as though Vanessa knew what was going on

Presently, Cassandra gave their attendant a swift swat on his ass "Go finish making our dinner" she commanded. And off he trotted, Vanessa watching his hard cock bouncing as he walked.

She was brought back to reality as Cassandra continued

"The scholarship... ahem" she giggled, taking a sip of her wine.

"You've basically just met the scholarship"

A bit shocked, and almost ready to leave "Oh my god! Are you suggesting I have to have sex with him for money?!" Vanessa

"No no no no no... hardly... furthest thing from... Please sit... let me continue" Cassandra tried to calm the situation.

"You NEVER have to do anything sexual with him. I mean, you MAY, but that will always be your choice. He, however, gets no say in the matter. But we're getting a bit ahead of ourselves.

Two years ago, I was in the same place as you are now. Stunned. Shocked. But... intrigued... as I am sure you are. And I was told the same thing you are about to hear.

The scholarship IS a service agreement. You will get full tuition, books, transportation, etc... You will be added to the deed of this house. Your cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc... will all be taken care of by the friend you've just met. You will have cash for shopping... clothes... cars... shoes... vacations... dates... you name it. All YOU need to focus on are YOUR studies. Everything else... every bit of labor and every red cent... comes out of his pockets... well he doesn't have pockets, but you get the idea. He pays for EVERYTHING."

Cassandra paused, took a sip of her wine "are you following so far?"

"I guess" Vanessa replied, admittedly still a little confused. "He pays for this all... but... why, um... why is he naked?"

As if on cue to the word "naked", the man returns carrying to plates - tender braised short ribs atop a creamy parmesan polenta. Having put the plates down in front of the women, he takes a position at the side of the table, hands behind him, awaiting further commands.

"Reasonable question." Cassandra continued "And to be quite direct, it's literally part of the scholarship contract. He's not allowed to wear any clothes."

"NOT ALLOWED?! So he's ALWAYS naked? Wait wait wait... if you are on this scholarship and he isn't allowed clothes as part of the agreement, do you mean to tell me he's been naked for two years?" Vanessa asks in disbelief.

"Not two years. No. Wallet... how long has it been since you were allowed to wear clothes?"

"almost 10 years now, Miss" he says as his cock hardens again and the sound of a dropped fork rings through the room.

"TEN years? Naked? Wow... just wow" Vanessa says almost choking on her wine.

Cassandra noticing the wine glasses are near empty, snaps her fingers "Refill, wallet".

With that command, he springs back into action, pouring more wine into the women's glasses.

"What do you keep calling him?" Vanessa asks

"I call him "wallet". Given the arrangement, it seemed fitting" Cassandra replies smiling.

"Wallet? Does he not have a name name?" Vanessa probes.

"Wallet... do you have a name?" Cassandra teasingly asks women's naked waiter.

"i do not, Miss. i am whatever You choose to call me" he replies

"He's had a number of names over those ten years... but none of them are human names. Wallets don't need names... do they, wallet?" Cassandra visibly loving putting him on the spot like this in front of her guest.

"no, Miss" wallet replies, visibly hardening

"But he IS allowed to speak, it seems?" Vanessa asks, now a little more curious.

"Only when directly spoken to" Cassandra informs her. "He is otherwise not permitted to speak at all. Wallets don't speak, you see. And he is just that. A wallet." Staring directly at the naked form standing in the room "a thing... right, wallet?"

"yes, Miss" wallet says, barely audible

"What are you?"

"i'm Your wallet, Miss"

"Damn right you are... just a wallet. Nothing else. Silent. Naked. Obedient. Which is just the way I like it." Cassandra says, staring her servant down, biting her lip, loving every ounce of power she has over him

"So many questions... why does he call you "Miss"? Vanessas asks curiouser still

"Easy... he isn't permitted to say my name. But perhaps we get back to the scholarship.

So... he pays for EVERYTHING you may desire and waits on you hand and foot over the next four years. In return... you are required to maintain a certain GPA... and he is permitted to serve us as our personal servant. I mean, that the very simple version... but that's the gist of it. And believe me, it was a lot for me to take in, too. But I have lived here for two years now. I started when I was a freshman, too. A different junior who also received the scholarship took me on as kinda an apprentice. Now that she graduated, this is all mine. My responsibility was finding the next scholarship winner.

Let me tell you... With money not being a concern and with every need and desire catered to, I have been able to maintain a 4.0 GPA and have set myself up for grad school with ZERO debt. Like I said... life changing. But perhaps we finish up dinner and get into the details over dessert?"

"There's more?!" Vanessa asks in amazement

"Soooo much more!" Cassandra laughs "Wallet, clean this up and then bring us coffee in the lounge"