Loser Reprogramming Surrendering

Info
Getting you into the submissive mindset.
138 words
3.92
3.4k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A snippet of what i use to make a slave embrace his submissive financial demeanor, the first minutes are important to make a slave ease resistance and free his mind of any worry, the second part comes with Binaural waves, and subliminal relaxing background sound.

I use this prayer for my slaves who need daily affirmations to take them to the happy place of worshipping. If you have an intense findom fetish and Humilliation fetish and part of you struggles with it, this file will help you to ease your resistance into your fetishes and to integrate that part that you repress so much. The aim of this file is to create a safe space to let that part of you develop and happily achieve climax when treated like a loser in a consensual safe BDSM findom practice.

--:--
--:--
1.0
veronicasfiles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Daphne Rosen's Bitch Ch. 01 Random encounter with Daphne Rosen leads to submission.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Graduation Day [M4F] The Professor wants to graduate you to something special...in Audio
Turned into a Human ATM Money hypnotic gaze induction to turn you into a human ATM.in Audio
Bread and Honey A Satire: Love or Mindfucking?in Mind Control
The Student and The Professor A manipulative student controls her professor.in Mind Control
More Stories