Losing a Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Low card loses an article of clothing."

"What about you?" Ed asked.

"Hmm, I'm in charge," she replied, "I'll direct, and then maybe lose a piece or two as I see fit!"

I drew a deuce, and kicked off my shoes without even waiting for the others. As it turned out, Ed also drew a deuce, and did the same.

After a few rounds, we were all shirtless. I still had my jeans on, Frank and Ed were both down to their underwear - Ed's a pair of dark blue briefs, his 3/4 stiff cock outlined nicely and off to the side somewhat, and Frank's a pair of loose boxers with a definite tent rising. Somewhere along the way, Jane was down to a lacy bra and matching lace panties.

I lost the next two rounds - first down to my own boxers, and then again, so it was time to lose them. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband and pulled the elastic out and over my own stiff cock, and pushed them down over my hips.

"We have a winner!" Jane said, "or, I suppose, a loser!"

"Mike, your reward for losing, is that you get to remove everyone else's underwear, you get to choose the order."

"Including yours?" I asked.

She glanced at the lacy material covering her pussy. She ran her hand down over her mound and remarked, "They are very wet, and I think they need to come off, too!"

I looked at everyone, trying to decide the order. I'd seen all of the genitalia in the room except for Ed's, so I decided to leave him for last. I walked over to Jane first, and kissed her, running my hands over her bra-clad breasts, and down over her belly. I moved my hands to her hips, and then caressed her round, beautiful ass. I squeezed and gently smacked it, holding the smack against her. I ran my hands up her back and found the bra clasp and deftly unhooked it. I took the straps and slid them over her shoulder and down her arms, exposing her smallish, but very perky tits. I leaned down and kissed each nipple, running my hands along, too, caressing each one in turn. I then ran my hands down her sides, and I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her panties, and as I moved them over her hips, I sank to my knees and kissed her pubic mound, and slid my tongue over her exposed clitoris.

"Mmm!" she moaned.

I pushed the panties down to her feet and she stepped out of them. I stood again, brushing my hard cock against her pubic region as I turned to walk to Frank.

As I got to him, I had a decision to make - do I repeat everything I did with Jane, or do something different? I decided to go boldly where I'd never been before, and I walked up to him and kissed him, too, running my hands over his chest, and down over his stomach, too. I moved my hands around and caressed his ass, too, and gently smacked it. This was, obviously a more masculine ass than Jane's with a muscular firmness to it. I hooked my thumbs in his waistband. As I sank down, I kissed each of his nipples, too, and ran my tongue around them. I sank to my knees as I lowered his shorts. His stiff cock was bobbing in front of my face, and I kissed the head of it. I opened my mouth and let the head slip between my lips. As my hands pushed the boxers to his feet, he stepped out of them, and I ran my hands back up his legs and again caressed his ass, and now his balls. He moaned and rocked his hips forward, pushing his cock further into my mouth.

I quickly stood and let him slip out of my mouth. I reached behind his head and pulled him into another kiss.

"Patience!" I said to him, "I still have another package to unwrap!"

I turned toward Ed. I looked at the outline of his hard cock under his briefs. It was clear to me that Ed was the winner of the largest cock in the room. I walked up to him and put my hand behind his head and pulled him into a kiss. He was slightly taller than me, so I had to pull him down to me - I was used to being taller than most, so this felt unusual to me, but nonetheless, it felt right. Ed kissed me back, and I felt his tongue brush my lips. His lips were softer than Frank's, but not as soft as Jane's. I ran my hands along his chest, too. He was more "defined" than Frank, but in an athletic way, not a body-builder way. I leaned down and kissed and licked his nipples as I had with the others. I ran my hands over his belly and around to his ass, which was firmer and tighter than the other two. I hooked my thumbs in his waistband and pulled the elastic out and over the head of his stiff cock, and then slid them down past his hips. As with the others, I sank to my knees as I pushed his underwear to the floor. I looked at the head of his cock, now shiny with precum and I kissed and licked it - slippery with his liquid. He was both longer and thicker than Frank. The scent of his cock, musky and manly turned me on in ways I did not previously know. He rocked forward and pushed himself into my mouth even further. I did my best, but could not take him in, and started to choke in the girth. I let him slip from my mouth and coughed.

When I recovered a bit, Jane was leading Frank over to where Ed stood. She pushed the two of them together until their cocks were touching, and started to frot them together.

"Mike, you need to take over for me!" she said, inviting me to grab the two cocks together.

I gently took the two cocks in my two hands and began to pump them up and down. Ed and Frank began to lean in to one another. Both cocks were oozing clear precum that I pumped onto their shafts. Frank's skin was a bit darker than Ed's, and his head was more purple color, where Ed's was more pink. I leaned down and licked the heads together from one to the other.

"Holy hell, that's hot!" Jane said. Her hand had drifted down my back and was rubbing over my ass and to my balls, but I was focused on the two beautiful pieces of meat in front of me. I leaned down again and opened my mouth as wide as I could and tried to force both into my gaping mouth. It really stretched me to the point of pain, so I contented myself by licking the two heads.

Ed looked down and saw what I was trying and he said to Frank, "Let's rock in opposite pattern!"

At first Frank didn't understand, but Ed held Frank while he pushed his cock forward, and then as he withdrew, he nudged Frank to push forward. Soon the two cocks were pistoning forward and back so that one was always pushing into my mouth. I opened wide again to help accommodate them, and tried my best to keep breathing through my nose. The guys were rocking their hips and I kept getting a cock head slipping between my lips.

"God, I'm gonna cum!" announced Ed.

"Yeah, Ed, cum in his mouth!" Jane shouted.

Frank just grunted and both guy's hips started thrusting forward, not in the smooth motion from before, but in a jerky, "I'm about to cum!" motion.

Ed's hips pushed forward and a stream of white liquid fired from the head of his cock. A bit went straight into my mouth, a bit more on my face and a lot shot Frank and his cock. Another jerk of his hips and I wrapped my lips around his cock and he fired right into my mouth. I swallowed quickly getting ready for another when I felt Frank's hips spasm forward, and felt his cum hit the side of my face. I opened as Ed again shot a rope, this time mostly in my mouth, but also on my face. I pulled back from Ed's cock and turned and took Frank in my mouth. His cock was white and sloppy with cum, some from Ed, and some his own. He spurted another stream directly in my mouth, which I also swallowed quickly, as I tried to run my tongue over his shaft and suck the cum off of him.

Ed had reached down and was jerking and squeezing his cock as more, less intense spasms of cum were still oozing and dribbling from it. He rubbed the cum on my face and I let go of Frank's cock and turned again and took Ed in my mouth. I grabbed his shaft with my hand and squeezed as my mouth sucked hard to extract those last dribbles from him. I let his soft cock slip out again, and did the same for Frank.

"Damn that was hotter than hell!" Jane said, as she pushed her face between Frank and Ed and started to kiss and lick my face. "You're all covered in their spunk and I want to lick it all up! Let's clean up these cocks together!"

She was alternately licking my face, and sucking on the soft cocks in front of her, trying to clean up the cum. And there was a lot of cum to clean! Eventually, Ed pulled away, only to push his face in with Jane and the three of us were kissing and cleaning up Frank. Then Frank joined us, and the three of them were licking my face and neck.

"I think Mike needs some proper attention!" declared Jane, as her hand was rubbing my still stiff cock, "but we need to move this show to the bedroom."

We went to her room and collapsed on her extra large king bed. I was pushed onto my back and immediately Frank and Ed moved to kiss my cock. Someone pushed my legs out wide and while one started bobbing his head on my cock, the other was licking my balls. Then I felt a tongue at my back door and I froze, not sure if I was ready for that, or not.

Jane felt me tense up and moved up to kiss me.

"I think you'll love it!" she said, "but if you are not ready, we can skip it - for now!"

I was still feeling a tongue on my ass, and my cock was enveloped by a warm, wet mouth. I felt myself torn. She'd been right all along with opening me up to new sexual adventures, but this was really a new step.

I didn't have to say anything, she read my face.

"Ed," she said, "not yet! But I have an idea! Come up here and fuck me while Mike is eating my pussy!"

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"You just had his cock in your mouth, this way you get the best of both worlds!"

I smiled at her and she quickly moved to push her pussy right over my mouth. Frank continued to suck on my cock, and now Jane also pushed her face into my crotch. She and Frank kissed each other and then began to lick my cock like they were sharing a Popsicle.

I started to nibble on Jane's clit and I could feel Ed moving up the bed and then climbing in behind Jane. I looked up and saw his now again stiff cock and tried to imagine it pushing into my backside and thought how there's no way I could handle it. Ed grabbed the shaft and began to rub it against Jane's labia, splayed open just in front of my eyes. As he eased his hips forward, her lips opened to take him inside her. She moaned as he did and I closed my lips around her distended clit and ran my tongue over it. The low moan increased to an almost scream. As Ed pushed in further, I moved my head back a bit and ran my tongue now over his shaft and licked his balls. He smelled of manly musk and cum from before and the scent filled my nostrils and turned me on.

"This is such a fucking sexy view!" I said as I watched Ed start to push in and out of Jane's pussy.

"Mmm, I can make it even better!" Jane said.

"Go on Frank - do it!"

Again I felt the mattress moving and Jane again lowered her head and took my cock in. As I looked up, Frank came in behind Ed and started to rub his hard cock against Ed's butt. He leaned down and kissed Ed's butt cheeks and ran his tongue down over his puckered hole, and began to push into it with a finger. He put a generous glob of lube between Ed's cheeks and started to rub his finger in and out of Ed's ass, then slipped his finger out and pushed the head of his cock against the opening.

"Oh, Frank, fuck me!" Ed moaned.

Ed was fucking Jane and Frank was fucking Ed and I was watching and licking while Jane was sucking my cock. Suddenly I felt her fingers now pushing into my own ass. Just barely a fingertip at first, then more and more. When she pushed her finger against my prostate I lost it.

"Oh God!" I screamed as I spurted out my own stream of semen. I felt her mouth clamp down on my cock and her finger push hard against my prostate. My hips bucked and tensed as I emptied myself in her mouth.

As I enjoyed the sensation of orgasm, I again looked at the scene right in front of my eyes. The two cocks were moving in and out of the orifices in front of me. I again began to focus attention on Jane's clit while Ed began to move faster.

"Oh, Jesus!" Jane exclaimed, "I'm nearly there! Don't stop - either one of you! Yes, yes, yes, make me cum! Oh God! Yes! YESSSSSSSSSS!" Her hips were spasming and her voice unintelligible, when Ed started.

"Damn! Your pussy is gripping me! I'm cumming, too! Frank you feel so good in my ass!"

He slammed his hips forward into Jane and I could see his shaft clenching and I knew that he was emptying himself deep inside her.

Suddenly Frank pulled himself free of Ed's ass and started to jerk his cock, aiming it right at me.

"I'm cumming too! Take it Mike! Take it!"

A moment's hesitation hit me as he had just pulled his cock from Ed's ass, but Frank's beautiful cock cumming again intrigued me and I opened my mouth and he leaned down so I just got the head in my mouth as the first dribble oozed from the slit in his head, followed by several strong shots that I eagerly swallowed. His dick tasted mostly of the lube - not great, but the cum was still pungent with his smell.

He backed his cock from my mouth, and Ed backed up just a bit and his soft cock slipped out of the folds of Jane's pussy. It flopped down so I opened my mouth again to take him in. This cock tasted strongly of cum - Ed's and Jane's. Much better than the lube. I sucked on it and Ed's legs again tightened and I could taste those last bits of cum. I licked all around, tasting Jane's pussy all over his prick.

"Oh!" Jane said, "Here comes the leak!"

A river of mixed up cum came flowing from her lips. I tried to catch it, but it flowed out rather forcefully, and much of it went on my chin and down my neck. I pushed my head up and clamped my lips to hers, slurping and sucking the cum and vaginal juices from her.

"Goddamn!" Jane said, as she and Frank and Ed all moved themselves up and around. Once again they were licking and kissing my face and neck cleaning up what they could find. I kissed each of them and Jane settled half on, half off of me, with Frank cuddled just behind her, and Ed settling on my other side.

Exhausted, I fell asleep.

When I awoke, I felt Ed moving and getting up. I looked at him quizzically.

"I'm sorry, I have to go. It was wonderful, we absolutely must do this again sometime!"

He leaned over and kissed me. Jane sort of moved, but not really.

"Tell everyone I'm sorry to have to leave, but I must go!"

"Why?" I asked.

"My boyfriend doesn't mind 'extra' activities, but we agree that we will sleep at home!"

I was a bit surprised to hear it, but it was not like I was going to complain.

"You were terrific," Ed said to me. "He's going to want to have you over for supper, but he's strictly into guys, so no women allowed! Frank will give you my number if you are interested, give me a call, I'm sure that you and Thomas will hit it off!"

I looked at him for a second before responding.

"I'm sorry I was not ready for you - you know, for fucking. I've never done that and, well frankly, you're a bit intimidating."

"No worries - I understand. Give me and Thomas a call - he's smaller than me, and smaller than you, too. We'll gladly get you started, and we'll be gentle and slow - until you beg us not to be!"

With that he winked at me, and headed into the living room to retrieve his clothes and go. His words were rattling around my brain as I fell back to sleep with Jane and Frank.

When I awoke again, it was to sensations that my sleep fogged brain was trying to place. As I opened my eyes I could see that Jane was kissing my neck and my face, planting a few pecks on my lips, too. But there was more. As the fog rolled back I realized that my morning wood was being encouraged by a warm mouth. I kissed Jane, and then looked down, confirming that Frank was trying to swallow my cock.

"Wakey, wakey!" Jane was saying between kisses.

"Mmm! A nice way to wake up in the morning!" I said.

Frank pulled my cock from his mouth, and grinned, "Oh, you were already 'up' - I was just taking advantage!"

With that he opened his mouth and again took me into it. His tongue was swirling around my head, and his hand was pumping the shaft. I put a hand behind Jane's head and pulled her into a deeper kiss.

When she broke the kiss she looked right in my eyes, then leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"I want to watch you fuck Frank! He wants it, too!"

I pulled back from her and looked at her face. She was smiling at me, and nodding her head just a little.

"You'll love it! And so will he! He has a nice tight bum and your cock will fill it so perfectly!"

I thought about what Ed said as he left, and the things I'd done already that I had never thought I'd do, but I certainly did enjoy sucking cocks. I'd already fucked Jane's ass before, too, so what would be the harm?

"Only if you are the one feeding me into him!" I said to her.

She squealed with excitement.

"Frank!" she said, "he's up for it!"

Frank looked up at me, my cock filling his mouth, and smiled with his eyes. He pushed his head down until his nose was in my pubes, his throat gripping me, and then slowly backed up, his tongue bathing my entire length with his saliva. I involuntarily pushed my hips up toward his retreating mouth, but I slipped between his lips and was suddenly cooled by the wet sensation and the air. He crawled up to me and kissed me, his mouth smelling of my cock.

"Don't be too gentle!" he said to me as he broke the kiss.

He turned around and went down on his forearms, his ass lifted in the air. His balls were dangling beneath his puckered opening. Immediately Jane pushed her face between his buns and ran her tongue over his backdoor. He moaned loudly.

I got up and moved to join her. I ran my hand over his taut buns, down his thighs, and back up again. I ran my hands over his balls, and grasped his stiff prick. I leaned in and kissed his buns now, and Jane turned slightly and kissed me and Frank's ass. The shape of his ass was quite different from Jane's - less rounded, more squared off. Even the shape of the opening seemed different - more vertical, and not as rounded. Jane put a hand on each of his buns and pushed outward, opening him up even more, and then it took the rounder shape. I leaned in and kissed right on the puckered opening. I'd rimmed women before, and got about what I expected - at first he was tightly closed, but as I probed with the tip of my tongue, he softened and opened. As I moved to kiss his buns again, Jane zeroed in and started her own rimming and he moaned again and began to open up more.

Jane began to drizzle some lube on the cleft above his ass hole and it dribbled down onto his opening. As it slid down further she caught the drips with her thumb and began to massage it around and into his hole. She held the bottle of lube toward me and put some in my hand, and then I, too, began to rub and massage him. As I took over the massaging part, she took some of the lube and coated my hard cock, slathering it good with the slippery, thick gel. I slipped a finger inside of Frank and again he moaned.

"More!" he said, "more fingers!"

I pulled my finger out, and inserted my forefinger and middle finger together.

"Oh yeah!" Frank said as I began to finger fuck him.

Jane had different ideas, though, and grabbed my hand and pulled back. My fingers slipped out of Frank, but his opening remained a bit gaped. She pulled me, cock first, toward his bum hole and started to push my cock into him. It was a very tight fit, and at first, I did not think it was going to work at all, but she patiently keep pushing me in, and then pulling me out until on one of the pushes, my head slipped right inside him, eliciting the biggest moan yet from Frank's throat.

Jane did not push further, but also did not pull me out, instead letting me sit just there, barely inside of his butt. After about 20 seconds, I felt Frank pushing back toward me, and Jane pushed on my ass, urging me to go further. Frank's ass seemed to open up and invite me in, and I was soon about 1/2 way inside.