Losing a Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you're big!" Frank said, "give me a second to adjust!"

We held still again until I sensed Frank again pushing his ass back at me.

"Take me!" he said, "I want all of you in me!"

I leaned forward again and slowly slid into him until his taut buns were pressed against me. I rotated my hips a little against his ass and a guttural groan was all I got in response. I slowly began to pull out, and then push back in. I could feel my balls slap against his perineum.

"How's it feel?" Jane asked.

We both answered.

"Amazing!" I said.

"So goddamned full!" Frank said. "Fuck me hard, Mike! God, this feels so good!"

I picked up my pace until I felt like I was slamming into him with every forward thrust. The sound of "slap, slap, slap" and Frank's moans were filling the room and I hit the point where nothing was going to stop me from cumming.

"Oh, shit! I'm gonna cum Frank!" I said, and I started to pull back.

"No!" he shouted, "I want it in me! Cum in me! Fill me up, please! I'm...I'm...cumming, too!"

I wasn't sure how that could happen, but my mind had lost all ability to reason and I slammed into him again, feeling my balls contract and his ass gripping me as I unleashed my load. The orgasmic release felt glorious and I felt spurt after spurt going deep inside of him. My hips were thrusting against his ass, and my hands were gripping his hips, his ass gripping my cock.

As my orgasm subsided, my strength was suddenly gone and I directed Frank to lay down on his side as I tried to keep my cock inside him and lay down, too.

"Damn, that was fucking awesome!" Jane said, "Just look at how much cum you shot, Frank!"

"I'm sorry, I messed your sheets!" he was saying.

She ran her fingers through the white mess and licked off the rewards.

"Mmm, totally worth it!" she exclaimed.

She reached around and caressed my balls.

"Did you empty these inside him?" she asked.

"Yes, I did!" I replied, as my now softened cock was pushed out of his bum.

As I slid out, so did a river of white cum and lube, also "messing" the sheets.

"Oh, wow, you really did!" Jane said, watching Frank's ass leak.

Frank rolled over toward me and kissed me.

"Thank you!" he said.

"Oh, thank you!" I replied. "I didn't know that it might make you cum, too!"

"You never had a prostate orgasm?" he asked.

"No," I replied, "I guess not."

"Well," he replied, kissing me again, "that's something we will have to fix, sometime!"

"Yeah, 'sometime'" Jane said, "but not now - I have to get cleaned up and get to work, so we are going to have to take a raincheck on that. But, believe me, I'd love to be there!"

We all pitched in getting things cleaned up. Jane ran for a shower and Frank and I helped by stripping the bed. I was watching him move about the room naked, and felt oddly turned on by the whole thing. Six weeks earlier, I'd have never imagined the things I'd seen and done turning me on, but here I was, far the wiser for having met Jane, and tried her experiments, and lost that bet. A whole new world was out there waiting for me to discover it!