Losing a Bet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I insisted on helping to clean up from supper, so the three of us were in the kitchen cleaning and putting things away. I volunteered to wash so that the people who lived there could properly put things away. It was a bit crowded, but it also meant that as one or the other passed by me, they would cop feels. No one ever tried to pretend that it was anything other than a prelude. Ed really started it by grabbing my ass with both hands, and then by grinding his crotch into my ass. Then at some point, Thomas started, too, wrapping his arms around me from behind and starting to rub my cock through my pants.

Shortly I noticed that Ed and Thomas were doing the same thing to one another, with Thomas grabbing Ed from behind and then also kissing his neck as he dry humped him. As I finished the last pan and dried my hands, they both approached me. I leaned back against the counter and wrapped my arms around the two of them and we hugged and kissed right there by the sink. I was kissing Thomas when I felt Ed's hands find my belt and start tugging on it. I broke this kiss and started to unbutton his shirt as he started in on Ed.

Soon our clothes were all in a couple of piles on the kitchen floor.

"We need to take this to the bedroom, now!" Thomas said, breathlessly.

I looked at the three of us. What I would have called a sausage fest before was now strangely turning me on. Ed was again the biggest cock in the room, a good 19 cm, and thick. I looked at it again thinking that there's no way I could take it. Thomas was smaller - smaller than me, too. Probably about 13 cm, and more slender than Ed. I was somewhere in between the two in length, but thicker like Ed.

As we headed toward the bedroom, I watched Thomas's ass - it was slender and less muscular than Ed. I grabbed Thomas's ass and moved up against him, pushing my stiff cock between his cheeks. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and kissed his neck as my hands caressed his chest, and belly. He moaned as my hands reached his cock and I gently stroked it and began to rock my hips, grinding myself against him.

Ed heard his moan and turned to watch us. He walked up to Thomas and started to kiss him, then turned his face to me, and we started kissing over Thomas's shoulder. I grabbed Ed's cock to, and stroked him and Thomas together as we sandwiched Thomas between us. Ed broke the kiss and moved to put his arm behind me and he guided us toward the bed. Thomas turned and laid himself down onto the bed and pulled me down on top of him. We ground our crotches together and he ran his hands down my back and grabbed my ass, kneading the muscular buns.

I felt Ed climb onto the bed, and felt his hands and lips also land on my ass. His hands began to push my legs apart and I opened them and put my knees down on either side of Thomas. I felt a hand move to my asshole, but I was not sure whose hand it was until Ed called out.

"Oh, there's a surprise! Thomas, he's plugged!"

I could see a look of happy surprise on Thomas's face and he was wriggling underneath me to escape.

Ed slapped my ass.

"Come on, Mike, up on your knees and elbows, you have to let Thomas see this!"

I moved to let Thomas out from under me, and settled onto my knees and elbows, leaving my head down by the mattress, and my ass up and in the air.

"I bet Jane put you up to this!" Ed was saying as he gently tugged on the jeweled end of the butt plug.

"Oh, it's gorgeous!" Thomas exclaimed and a set of lips began to kiss my exposed buns.

Ed was still tugging on the plug, putting an outward pressure on my asshole, and then he'd push it in again. Thomas was caressing my buns and balls and kissing all around the steel contraption. Ed pulled a bit harder, and I could feel myself opening up and the plug start to pull out, and then he let go, and my ass pulled the plug back in.

Suddenly Ed was up next to my head, whispering.

"What do you want, Mike? Thomas is so ready!"

"I want him to!" I said, "I want it!"

"Want what?" Ed asked.

"I want to have him fuck my ass!" I said.

Thomas squealed and clapped his hands. I felt him get up on his knees and slide in behind me. I felt his cock teasing my balls. He reached his hand around and started to fondle my cock, and my cock with his.

"Tell me again!" Thomas said to me.

"Please, I want you to fuck me!" I said, somehow more turned on than I'd ever been.

I felt something cold hit my butt, and then felt the lube get spread around.

"Wait!" Thomas said, and Ed stopped. "If that butt plug gets all lubed up we'll have a hell of a time getting it out!"

Again I felt gentle but steady pressure on my asshole. I felt myself open up, but instead of letting go, Ed kept pulling until the plug slipped out.

"Look at it gaping!" Thomas said, as I felt more lube hit me, and someone's fingers immediately began to work the goo into my butt. Then I felt Thomas's cock sliding up and down between my cheeks and over my backdoor opening. He grabbed my hips and I felt him push forward and I felt the velvet head pushing its way into me. The butt plug had me used to a feeling of something inside and so it did not feel too foreign to me, but unlike the plug or the beads, the cock did not let my sphincter relax once the head was in - I just kept getting stretched open.

"Oh. My. God!" I almost yelled.

"Is it OK?" Thomas asked.

"Yes! God, yes! Keep going! I'm so full! This is so good!" I said.

I felt his hips reach my buns.

"All in - just take a minute to get used to it!" Thomas said. "Relax, baby, you're doing great!"

I took a couple of deep breaths and got used to the sensation.

Slowly Thomas began to rock his hips. The sensation of his cock in me, rubbing my prostate from the inside was definitely turning me on.

"Oh, yeah, Thomas, that's feeling great! Fuck me!"

Ed now moved around in front of me, positioning his cock right in front of my face. I beckoned him a bit closer and took him in my mouth. He started to rock his hips, too, so I had my mouth getting filled from one end and my ass from the other. Again my mind went to porn I'd watched where some woman was getting spit-roasted and I thought that if I'd know it was this much fun, I'd have done it a long time ago!

My cock was flopping forward and back with each thrust of Thomas's hips and I moaned with a mouthful of Ed's cock. Thomas reached around and started to jerk my cock. I lifted my head, sliding Ed's cock out.

"Oh, God, you're gonna make me cum!" I said.

Ed quickly scrambled and dove underneath me. He took my cock from Thomas and slipped it into his mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" I said. The sensation in my ass and on my cock took me over the top and my hips started jerking and I was hit with the orgasm of my life. I could feel my ass clenching on Thomas's cock and he, too, started to spasm. He slammed his hips into me and I could feel a flood of warmth fill my insides. He held the two of us together until his hips stopped twitching. I was feeling spent when Ed slid out from under me. He moved up to Thomas and I could here the sound of a sloppy, wet kiss.

"God, he's delicious!" Thomas said.

"I told you so!" Ed replied. "A lot like you!"

Ed pushed his head down and as Thomas pulled back and slipped his soft cock from my ass, I felt Ed's mouth get right on my ass.

"Go for it, Eddie!" Thomas was saying.

I could feel Thomas's cum slide out of me, and Ed was noisily slurping and licking it up.

I looked and he and Thomas started a cum kiss, and I moved in to join them, tasting Thomas's cum as it had leaked out of my own ass.

"So, I think you enjoyed it!" Thomas said to me, grinning.

"Oh, hell yeah!" I replied, "I've never cum like that before!"

"Not too big?" Ed asked.

"At first it was a little uncomfortable, but it never hurt really." I looked down at Ed's enormous tool.

"I'm still a little intimidated by that thing, but not as much as I was!"

"You ready to try it?" he asked, grasping his stiff dick and moving it in my direction.

I was intrigued. And intimidated.

"Stop if I say stop?" I asked, timidly.

"You serious?" he asked.

"Yes - I think so!"

I lay on my back, and drew my legs up to my chest, opening myself up to him. He slowly moved and took his big cock and ran it up and down over me. It looked gargantuan, like no human being could possibly take it in. He pushed his head against my asshole and I clenched - exactly the opposite of what I should do.

"Sorry!" I said, "Give me a second!"

I took a couple of breaths and I relaxed. I looked up at him.

"It felt so good - I want to try."

He leaned down and kissed me.

"I know I'm big, and I want you to enjoy it!"

Suddenly Thomas was there, too.

"He'll go slow and he'll blow your mind! He's a great lover!"

I felt the push against my ass again, and I relaxed as it entered me. Damn! It was bigger than Thomas and once past the first gate he stopped. I felt so full and I breathed in a relaxed way.

"A little more, please!" I said.

Ed eased his weight toward me just a bit, and then pulled back again. Then a push, then a pull. Slow. Gentle. Rocking.

I closed my eyes and tried to be in touch with all of my nerve endings. He was fucking huge, but my butt was accommodating his girth.

He drew back again, and I could feel Thomas slathering Ed's cock with lube. He rocked forward and back, forward and back, with Thomas adding lube. Thomas leaned in and kissed me again.

"How's it feel, baby? You're doing great! He's about half way in!"

Half way? I still thought it was just barely the head!

I looked up at Ed.

"Give it to me!" I said.

He leaned forward and this time kept the forward pressure. I felt like I was being split in two. He pushed until he was lying on top of me and then held still. I lay there adjusting to his size and they both started kissing me.

"You're doing great!" Thomas said again. "He's so filling, isn't he? Wait till he starts rocking! He'll rock your world!"

Slowly Ed started to move back and forth in me. The pressure on my prostate had me delirious and the more he moved the more I knew was going to cum. I could hardly believe that I felt like cumming with no real penis stimulation, but I knew it was going to happen.

"Oh, God!" I yelled, "Oh, fuck! Fuck me! Oh fuck, I'm cumming again!" I said. Like with Jane's fingers my cock started leaking cum in a running like a faucet sense, rather than my usual shooting like a photon canon from science fiction.

"Your ass is so tight!" Ed yelled. "I'm cumming, too!"

"Cum on my belly!" I said.

He pulled out of my ass and stream after stream of white, warm semen came firing at me. It hit my face and my chest and my stomach. My belly was already wet and white from my own puddles and I was now splattered with his cum, too. Thomas moved in quickly and began to slurp and lick the cum from me. I reached and grabbed Ed by the cock and pulled him up to me and took him in my mouth as more cum was still firing from his head. Thomas was kissing my neck and face and trying to find more cum. I took Ed's cock from my mouth and Thomas kissed me and opened his mouth and a torrent of cum slipped from between his lips. We each started to tongue the other and kept pushing the cum into one another's mouths. Ed's cock was still there, too, and we each took it one after the other, sucking and licking it clean. Eventually, Ed moved until he, too, was licking puddles of cum off of my body and feeding it to me via sloppy cum kisses.

They settled down on either side of me. We all shared a kiss, then they each draped a leg and an arm over my body. I was completely spent. I closed my eyes.

I awoke with a start. I did not know how long I'd been asleep. Ed was on my left side, and Thomas on my right. We had a sheet draped over all of us. My bladder was about to burst.

I pulled myself up and crawled to the end of the bed, trying not to disturb them, and walked to the toilet. My ass was really sore, and I tried to look at it in the mirror.

"It's still there - and still cute!" Thomas spoke, causing me to jump.

"Shit! You scared the hell out of me!" I said.

"Sorry! It's probably going to be sore for a couple of days. You'll need to recover, but hopefully you enjoyed it enough to try again sometime? You're a gorgeous guy, and it'd be a shame if we just went too fast!"

He walked over to me, his small dick swaying as he did, and pulled my face to his and kissed me.

The thought of how he'd filled my ass, and then Ed, too, was a good memory in my head. The fact that I'd cum twice with their cocks inside me had my cock twitching again. On the other hand, I was quite sore.

"I think I'll need a couple of days to recover, but it was wonderful losing my anal virginity to the two of you!"

"Have you fucked a guy yet?" he asked.

"Yes, I have."

"I enjoyed last night - fucking you, watching you get fucked - but it left me horny as hell. Your dick looks terrific, and I want you to fuck me!"

As he's saying this, he's running his hands over my cock and balls. I cup his face in my hands and kiss him, and pull him close to me, and we grind our crotches together.

"What if we wake up Ed?" I asked.

"I'm sure that he'll join in!" he replied. "We don't get jealous. We love each other, and we love letting each other get off! And joining in."

He took me by the hand and we walked back to the bed. He crawled onto it and put his ass up in the air. It was almost a girly ass, and I crawled on behind him and began to rub and kiss his buns. I noticed again that his legs were shaved smooth, and his ass was, too, though he had a bush of blonde hair around his cock. I reached around and stroked his cock. It was about half stiff, and I decided to duck myself under so he was straddling my head, and I ran my tongue over his cock and took him in my mouth. My hands reached now up and I continued to knead his ass cheeks, running my fingers over his asshole.

"Oh my God, Mike, that feels so good!" he said.

I kept on sucking his cock, and eventually I slipped a finger into his ass.

"Damn, Mike, you're gonna make me cum!" he said.

I slipped him from my mouth just long enough to say, "Do it, Thomas, cum for me!"

I opened my mouth again and took him in, running my tongue over the head of his dick. I pushed a finger deeper into his bum just as he exploded in my mouth, his musky semen had me swallowing quickly to accept more and more. The flow slowed and then stopped. I took my free hand and squeezed him from base to tip and licked the white fluid that oozed out of the tip. I slid my finger from his ass and he sat back on his haunches and looked down at me smiling before he dropped again, now pushing his face into mine and kissing me, his tongue making its way into my mouth as he tried to taste his cum still in my mouth.

He broke the kiss and spoke, "Now please fuck me! I need to feel that dick in me!"

As I scrambled out from under him, I realized that Ed was awake and watching us. Thomas certainly was making enough noise that I was not surprised to see it. Ed was grinning as he watched.

"Nice way to wake up, watching your boyfriend getting blown by another guy! And now I get to watch you fuck him, too!"

He moved over to Thomas and they began to kiss. I again looked at Thomas's ass in the air, and I moved in and began to kiss his smooth buns and down the cleft between them. I moved down and kissed his perineum and then his just drained balls. I moved back up to his puckered opening and ran my tongue around and used the tip of my finger to massage him, too. He moaned at the attention.

"He loves it when you really use your tongue!" Ed said.

I really started lapping at his backdoor, forcing my tongue at his asshole. He was squirming and rotating his hips. I grabbed the lube from the bedside table and slicked up my cock and squeezed a good sized glob onto his buns and started to work it in with my thumbs. He opened up fairly easily to me as I pushed my thumb deep inside him. He let out a large moan.

"Fuck him, Mike, he's really ready!" Ed said.

"Please, fuck me!" Thomas said.

I moved up and ran my stiff cock up and down his ass crack, and then pushed the head directly into the center of his asshole. I marveled at how it seemed to open as my dick slipped into him. Another moan from Thomas.

"How is he?" Ed asked him.

"He feels great!" Thomas said. "Fuuuucckk!"

I kept pushing slowly until I was fully buried in his ass, his butt cheeks now pressed against my hips. I backed out a bit, and then pushed forward again, starting slow, and gradually speeding up. I was soon slamming against his ass, his buns rippling with each thrust forward.

"Oh...my...God...he's...fu...cking...me...good!" Thomas said, one syllable per thrust.

"Do it, Mike! I love watching his face as you pound his ass! Thomas, you're beautiful when you're so turned on!"

I kept fucking him. His ass was gripping my cock, and his moans were just adding to the erotic sensation.

"Oh, God!" he cried out, "I'm cumming again!"

Ed jumped into action, now diving under Thomas, and I can only assume was planning on catching his boyfriend's cum. Thomas's hips started thrusting and his as started clenching on my dick and I couldn't hold it any longer and I pushed my hips forward and emptied my balls deep inside Thomas.

We all held still for the peak of our climaxes until I could feel my softening cock getting squeezed out of Thomas's ass. I pulled back and slid myself out, and a gush of my cum ran out of his hole, down his hanging balls, and dripped onto the bed. Ed moved up and licked his balls and slurped in the cum. Thomas sat back on his haunches and let more cum run out and Ed greedily kissed his boyfriend's balls and ass and licked up my cum.

Ed's enormous cock was as hard as stone, so I moved over and started to jack him and took the tip in my mouth. I did my best with his size, using my hands, too. He quickly started to buck his hips and fuck my face. I had to use my hands to keep him from driving too deep as I knew I'd gag.

"Damn, Mike, I'm gonna cum!" he yelled.

I jerked him and kissed his cock and licked his head and a bit of cum leaked from the tip, followed by a spasm in his hips and an explosion of semen that hit me in the mouth, in the face, down my neck, and who knows where else.

As his canon shots slowed, I took his cock in my mouth and did my best to squeeze and suck him dry. We all lay in a heap on the bed, spent, but delirious.

Ed turned himself around, and he and I now sandwiched Thomas and we all drifted off to sleep again.

When I awoke again, I slipped out of bed and into the bathroom. I did my best to clean myself up short of taking a shower. I sent Ed a text:

"Ed and Thomas - I want to thank you both for a wonderful time. It was a great introduction to what has been for me 'the other side'. I hope that we can do it again sometime, you are both terrific!"

As I left their apartment, I pushed "send" and headed back to my place with some tales to tell Jane, and to look up how to ease a sore, well fucked ass!

12