My Awakening

Story Info
Learning about myself.
2.4k words
4.71
6.2k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking back on when it started takes me back to my college days. Being a young adult of course you feel as if you can take on the world and I felt the same. Apprehensive as to what to expect but excited none the less. At 19 years old I would consider myself typical, 5'10", 175 pounds, brown hair, and blue eyes. I had 2 girlfriends during high school and felt somewhat confident in myself.

I had corresponded briefly with my roommate, but he was from Nebraska and I from a small town in Ohio. So, we didn't really know each other but he seemed nice enough and from a few phone conversations I assumed we would get along just fine. I felt comfortable on move in day and was ready to start this new chapter of my life.

I was already unpacked when Devon arrived, we greeted each other and briefly chatted, and I offered to help him unload his things. After he had unpacked, and everything put into place we grabbed something to eat.

Everything was going great for the first few weeks, adjusting to a new and very different schedule, and working on all of my class assignments etc. I was home alone most evenings as Devon seemed to have a very busy social life or at least busy evenings, which was fine.

Devon and I were usually only in our dorm room together in the mornings, which was fine. We talked and shared experiences but I wouldn't say we were close friends. He was very interested in sports and was trying to "walk on" to the basketball team. He also loved the women on campus, as many as he possibly could from what I could see. So varying interests to say the least, he was extremely confident around the girls at school, myself not so much.

For the first few months everything was going well, Devon and I were getting along, and I had started seeing Emma and I suppose you could say we were dating. I had settled in nicely and found myself into a nice routine.

Everything became more complicated when Devon fractured his leg while working out for basketball try outs. He was far from home, no family around and I was his closest friend. I was at the hospital to visit, and his parents were also there, but they could not take the time from work to stay. They intended to take him back home to recuperate and I felt bad for him. The university agreed to allow him to continue his classes online until he could attend in a few weeks.

I talked with Devon and offered to assist him during his recovery if he would prefer to stay at school. Devon couldn't believe I offered to help but was very appreciative and said he would talk with his parents.

After Devon talked with his parents it was decided that we would try and allow him to stay at school. With the understanding that if there were any problems he would be coming back home. I spoke with his parents and assured them I would stay in contact with them and set a time the next day to speak with Devon's therapist regarding assisting him.

I was a little surprised to hear that I would be assisting Devon during his showers, but I agreed to help so I would be true to my promise. Everything was going just fine except for the fact that Devon was extremely bored. I would attend my classes and in between come home and help Devon. We talked a lot, which proved to draw us closer as friends knowing more about each other. Devon began watching a lot of porn due to his boredom. I would bring him food or drink and he would always be watching porn. A few days later I was helping him with showering when I accidentally touched his dick while trying to keep his cast covered. It was almost like immediately he got hard. I remember being in complete shock at how big he was and even more shocked that I was staring in disbelief. At another guy's dick, I realized what I was doing and quickly just shrugged it off. Thank goodness Devon didn't seem to notice what happened.

The evening finished up with us watching a movie and nothing else said or referred to the shower incident. I went to bed that evening and found my thoughts drifting off to what I had seen, how hard he was so quickly, how big he was especially compared to me. I put the thoughts out of my mind and tried to fall asleep.

I remember not sleeping particularly well but waking up and checking on Devon before getting ready for class. He was sleeping and I didn't wake him. After class I went back to check on him and see if he needed anything. He must not have heard me come in, as I went into his room he was watching porn and stroking his huge dick and at first didn't realize I was even there.

I watched, mesmerized for what seemed like 20 minutes although it was probably less than a minute before he realized I was there. He apologized over and over, and I was completely embarrassed as well. I told him not to worry about it that I was sure someone as active as he is not doing much of anything was making him crazy. He continued to apologize, I got us both lunch and we kept silent.

The rest of the day no matter what I tried I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw. I knew I wasn't gay I had never had a sexual thought regarding another male my entire life, so why was it bothering me so. I tried to push it aside and just move on.

After my last class I went home and Devon was watching tv, I asked how his day was and if he was hungry. He said he was fine but started apologizing again for what had happened. He went on to tell me he was just so horny, lying around and doing nothing all day. I told him not to worry about it, it was just a thing and didn't really matter.

Devon sighed heavily and said, "look man I saw what happened and the look on your face, have you been with other guys?"

I could feel myself blushing and feeling very uncomfortable as I denied what he said, telling him I was just shocked, and I didn't think I would be walking in on something like that.

"I know what you are saying but it was more than that, you were hard, I noticed it."

As he said it I realized I was hard again, he pulled back his sheet and he was naked but had been holding his dick down so I couldn't see that he was hard. As he pulled it back and it came into view I was again amazed at how big and hard he was.

"You like what you see, look at you. Don't deny it, I tell you what you drop your pants, it's just us here. If you aren't hard we forget everything about it, and it will never be brought up again."

I tried to just let it go and denied that I was hard, but he just kept saying prove it. Nothing bad can happen and we move on, nothing said. But his logic made sense and there was no reason I wouldn't be ok with doing what he was saying.

I looked away from him not wanting to see his hard dick as I undid my pants, knowing I was hard. As I took my jeans off, I left my underwear on, there was no hiding my erection.

As he smiled, he said "what caused that?"

I started stuttering, honestly explaining to him that I had no idea, and it was bothering me, upsetting me. I told him I wasn't gay; I never had any thoughts at all like these. It wasn't who I was, I loved girls, I was rambling, finding every excuse in the world. The entire time he was just smiling at me.

Suddenly he just said, "stop, look I am pretty sure neither of us have ever been in a situation anything like this before."

"Who knows why whatever is going on is happening, I certainly don't. But something is happening and are we just going to ignore it? I am super horny and super frustrated just lying here, trapped in this apartment all day, every day. You are obviously intrigued by my horniness, and I assume my size compared to yourself. So, I would suggest we just look at the facts and at least discuss it."

Again, his logic was making sense, but I was standing in a room with another guy who was hard in my underwear hard myself. I never dreamed I would ever be in a situation like this, why would I. As he talked, I just listened and tried not to look at him.

"The real question now is, what do we do about it? I will still need help for a while, which you agreed to do, and I don't see myself becoming less horny. You will need to get past whatever is going on with you. So, what do we do? There is no reason to be uncomfortable, sit on the edge of the bed and let's talk through this."

Hesitantly I sat on the edge of the bed, as far away as possible from him. I had no idea what to say, I was scared, I was confused, and I was horny.

"I can tell you that I have never even thought about another guy wanting my dick or showing any interest in it at all."

I quickly told him it had never happened to me before either, not once, not ever.

"But it's happening now for both of us. I mean it's obvious, look at how hard we both are. Who knows how long I am going to be in this recovery time, do you think it's going to get easier?"

He was right, I had already been thinking how hard it could become. That's when he uncovered himself and started to slowly stroke in front of me.

He continued talking as he stroked, "You are not alone, I never felt this way either but for some reason knowing seeing me turns you on it makes me so horny. I think maybe because I'm bigger than you are. I mean is that it, I am pretty big."

I couldn't say anything I was frozen as I watched him.

"Uncover yours, we already know your hard."

I have no idea why I did it but I took my underwear off.

"Oh, I had no idea, there is quite a difference. I must look very impressive to you at my size."

I didn't realize as I watched him I started to stroke myself. I was so turned on.

"You want to feel what a bigger one feels like? I know you do, take it, take it in your hand, stroke it, feel it."

I did it I did want to know what it felt like. I took him in my hand and started stroking him. It felt huge compared to mine as I stroked him he told me to let mine go just focus on his. I did and I felt mesmerized, taking in how amazing it felt in my hand.

"Doesn't it feel good, so big, so hard for you. It's just the two of us, no one knows any of this is happening. Kiss it, just the head, just a little kiss as you stroke it. I mean look at it, it's responding to your touch. One little kiss won't hurt, nobody will know but us."

He just kept saying it over and over and I was lost in the moment, feeling him in my hand. I was so hard, my precum dripping from my dick, I could feel it. I did it, I leaned over and kissed the head and I heard him moan as I did. It was covered in his precum and surprisingly it tasted very sweet and actually very good. He was moaning and telling me how good it felt, my own dick was throbbing, I was so horny. I took the head into my mouth, it felt so big, and I sucked more of him in.

His reaction was doing something to me, making me want to do it for him, I sucked more of him in, but I couldn't take all of him. So, I did what I knew felt good and kept sucking as I moved up and down. The entire time he was moaning and telling me how good it was, how great it felt. That's when it changed, he grabbed the back of my head and started saying, yes oh yes and I swear I felt him grow even harder.

He started cumming and I couldn't move, he had me held so tight, I had no choice but to swallow. It felt like it happened for 10 minutes although I know better now.

Once he let go and the reality of what just happened sunk in, I freaked out completely. I looked at him and cursed him for doing it and ran from his room to mine. Closed the door, sat on the bed and realized at some point I had also cum, my thigh was soaking wet.

I had so many thoughts, feelings and emotions running through my head. What was I going to do, how was I going to face him, how could I even face myself after that. I did not sleep much, and I knew the next morning would be even harder. I had no classes until 11 but I would need to make sure he had something to eat. I stayed in my room the rest of the night, in a panic of what would be next and how I would handle it.

Thank goodness he was still sleeping when I left but I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. As I was walking back I had no idea what to expect but I knew I was turned on.

To be continued................