Losing Control Ch. 01

Story Info
Overthinker makes a few mistakes in meeting the unknown.
5.5k words
4.62
8.2k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

Alright after the holidays and family time, I present another story that I hope will satisfy.

As always if there is any way to improve, keep in touch and let me know, as I want these stories to be the best they can be.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The forest held a much more quiet demeanor today. Ben relished it, but knew the dangers of 'too quiet'. He and his trusty walking stick had been on many adventures like this before when he was a teenager. It all started out the same way.

That creeping feeling of anticipation and tinge of excitement, mixed with unease. Ben would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it. Times like these make for the best of stories, and he lived for the rush and thrills. Him vs the wild unknown!

A snap of a twig shook him from his internal monologue. Gripping his staff, he pointed to the direction he heard it from. He could've sworn he saw something dart behind one of the trees in the distance, but it was too far and too dense to be sure.

His heart was picking up the pace as he debated with himself. It probably was nothing, or at least nothing important. Maybe a lone deer or raccoon rummaging for scraps. It would be stupid to believe he was ever truly alone out in the wild.

But it could be something worth investigating too. If it was a deer, he could get up close and snap a photo to show to his family. Nothing like up close for good animal photos, although his phone wasn't much of a camera. And if it was just a tree crunching in the breeze, he could easily just get some nature photos to relish himself.

Ben lowered to the ground, almost kneeling as he tip toed into the brush. Nearing closer to where he saw that figure, he trembled with anticipation. Slowly he peered around the trunk, barely breathing as he listened for any movement. And there, just beyond the clearing was....

Nothing. Ben lowered his shoulders, chuckling to himself. Of course there wasn't. He raised himself up, brushing off the leaves and dirt from his pants.

"Tch, imagination running wild again. One day I'll learn." He leaned up against the trunk of the tree, relishing it's sun warmed heat as he took in the view.

The trees parted in this particular grove, leading inwards down a pathway that seemed to be where animals tread often. Almost as though nature itself welcomed anyone to come investigate.

And that was enough of a welcome for him!

Breathing in, he stepped forward, but found that the tree he had balanced on, gave way a bit causing him to fumble and trip. By a stroke of luck, he managed to grab hold of a branch.

"Mhmm, forward aren't we?"

Ben froze as he gripped the branch in his hand. He hadn't zoned out that long had he? No, he was certain that he was paying attention. Nobody had followed him.

"Uh, sorry, who was that? I'm Ben, and I was just passing through."

"Ben, hmm? So, do you always greet girls this way?"

That voice danced around him, and he definitely heard the branches rustling above him. And what exactly did she mean by that? He just about let go of the branch to get a better view, but for some reason, he couldn't. Looking back, he realized just exactly why.

He wasn't holding a branch. He was holding a tail. And he wasn't holding much at all. It was holding him.

He had some very real regrets about his previous thoughts of him vs nature.

"Ahha, well you see, I didn't realize I was greeting anyone! I thought I saw something earlier and was curious to see what it was!"

The tail loosened as he pulled a bit harder, releasing him as he stumbled into the clearing. Ben felt a hand on his shoulder gently guide his gaze behind him. He gasped involuntarily as he saw just who it was teasing him.

A woman of inhuman design gracefully lay upon her own coils just inches behind him, guiding Ben's eyes directly to her own. A sparkling blue set of slit irises stared deeply into his own, with a ferocity he wasn't entirely sure of. Her skin lighting upon his was so lush and soft that he found himself leaning into her grip just a tad too much.

She wore simple clothes that seemed to be woven by cloth. They covered her obvious assets, albeit barely. Yet Ben couldn't shake the feeling that it seemed more like she picked them up rather than made them. From who exactly, he was scared to ask.

But it was where her hips met a long serpentine tail that raised the alarms in his feral mind that this was not someone to trifle with. Her scales were a brilliant yellow, and he could see the muscles underneath ripple as she effortlessly moved them. They expanded back into the canopy beyond his sight.

Swallowing, Ben mustered a slight smile as he tried desperately to form words in his drying mouth. He tried to speak, but a small squeek came out instead, as he covered his mouth and coughed.

The woman smirked and chuckled. "Well then Ben, I suppose I should indulge you then. Here I am. Now, just what did you want to do again once you found me?"

"Ah *ahem* I wasn't really looking for anyone in particular, so I had no real plans you see. I was just was looking for a bit of fun! Life can get pretty monotonous and I just figured I could maybe, just, get lost?" Ben tried to stop his heart from beating faster, taking in a deep breath as he spoke again. "But well, I just figured I could take some pictures and be on my way. I didn't mean to trouble you. I didn't even know anyone lived out here."

The lamia smirked as she watched Ben try to act aloof. "Oh I do know a thing or two about monotony. And I've gotten lossst a few times myself." She lingered on lost as though she relished the word.

Ben lowered his guard a bit, but still clung to his walking stick like a lifeline. "Oh is that so? I didn't really figure anyone could really get lost if they lived out in the wilds. Isn't all of nature basically your home?"

"Yesss, that's one way of seeing that. There are some places that even I can't go to, because of the dangers that lurk out there... Oh but sometimes I can't help myself. I do enjoy a bit of excitement every now and again. Sometimes I go beyond my home in search for something I can't quite name. Surely you know a thing or two about having a need for something you can't quite place." She leaned in a bit closer to Ben as she spoke, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

Yet she still held him in some sort of feral regard. One that Ben felt growing as time went on. He couldn't bring himself to look away, like he was eyeing a predator that had found him. Had cornered him.

He had never felt like that before.

What was worse, he found he had grown a bit down beneath his belt.

Ben slowly backed up as she followed him. "Well, hahah, yes I have had that kind of feeling before I suppose. Best thing to do is to just go out and take care of it. And speaking of which, I should probably keep going on my trip come to think of it. I've got a couple of needs I should be attending to."

"Like what, if you don't mind me asking?" The woman asked innocently, closing the gap between him and her yet again. Ben stopped his retreat, to not rouse suspicion with this creature.

This is a trick, she's just waiting for you to let your guard down. Then CHOMP! Off goes your head.

But if she's so sure she's got me, then let's play along. Maybe she'll let HER guard down.

"Well, you see, I live in a city where all day I just deal with people, in and out of my office, and it really takes its toll on me. Sometimes I just want to go out and have an adventure!" Ben smirked as he spoke, beginning to lean into his act a bit more than he had intended.

Wait for the right moment, and don't overstay!

He snuck a peek back at his audience, seeing her lean on his every word. Her features seemed so relaxed.... And gentle...

It really had been a long time since someone listened to him. And especially someone so exotic.

"Yes dear, is sssomething on your mind?" She grinned as she waved her tail tip in front of his eyes. Ben yelped as he bit his tongue, trying to remember where he left off before he got.... sidetracked.

"Ah, yes, going out, finding new things, discovering places and people you've never seen, trying as much as I can! I just feel so, pent up, ya know, being stuck inside and doing what's expected of me every single day."

Ben realized just what he had said. He really didn't intend to say too much, yet it just fell out of him at the end. He looked back, and noted that she was still eyeing him with those beautiful green eyes of hers. Wait, were they always green? Or blue?

No of course they were green.

"Oh I seeeeee. That sounds awful. Being stuck in one place really makes me feel sssoooo.... trapped...." She smiled softly as she leaned in closer, yet towering over him. He became dimly aware that his legs were turning to jello as he felt a real fear begin to overcome him.

"But still, here you are. All on an adventure of your own. Doesn't that get lonely? Wouldn't you like to sssit awhile with some good company?"

Ben swallowed as he took a hesitant step backwards. "I uh, really shouldn't sit too long, once I do I usually don't...don't want to...."

He could feel something grabbing hold of his mind as he found himself staring now at this towering woman before him. She swayed a bit with every inch she edged closer. He really could stay a bit. With some good company of course.

Ben BEN BEN! She's getting closer!

He shook his head, clearing his mind a bit as he saw her now inches away from his face, her serpentine eyes dilating, as he noted her mouth opening.

He distinctly noticed the two fangs now protruding out from her mouth.

"I-I-I should go now, take care, bye now!" Ben backed up from her, and right back into that tree he had held onto just a bit ago.

He realized just what kind of horrible mistake he had made.

The 'tree' behind him quickly looped around his torso, pulling him up into the canopy above where he was spun round and around until he was dangling upside down with only a few coils supporting him.

The woman followed behind shortly as she lazed upon a coil parallel to him. His hands were pinned, and his trusty stick was down on the forest floor, useless to him.

"Erk, just, just wait a second I- mph!" A tail wound about his mouth quickly, then slowly wrapped back to the nape of his neck, caressing him as it began to slowly wind more around his head.

"You see Ben, I had my eye on you for awhile now. And I really do think you should relaaaax a bit..."

She worked her tail down his shirt, lifting it effortlessly above him, as Ben gasped into her coils at the feeling. For all her muscle, she was so soft and warm. His muscles began to melt as she rolled them into his body.

Ben's mouth was uncovered as he scrambled to find any way out of this.

Shit! SHIT! Quick, think, think of anything to distract her.

"A GAME!" Ben blurted out without thinking. He felt her coils stop their relentless assault as he heard her working her way up to him.

"A game? What kind of game?"

"I uh... How about a bet? Yeah, yeah a bet, if I win, you let me down and don't hurt me, and if you win you can... uh, you can make your terms?"

She circled her finger around Ben's ear, working down his jawline as she bit her lip.

"Sssounds delightful. I think I can work with that."

"G-great, so erm, what kind of game works for you?"

Ben you idiot, you just gave her your head! Why didn't you say something like race, or hide, or find the nearest Lowe's?!

She slowly rolled her coils down Ben's body, working along his pants and undoing them with deadly precision. "I want to see how long you can last with me."

Ben froze. Did.... did she mean what he thought she meant?

"E-excuse me?"

She smiled as she ran her tail along his shaft, circling around then releasing him, as he moaned slightly. She quickly looped her body tight around him as she darted back through the trees, deeper into the woods. Ben was totally helpless as he was carried off to what he felt to be his early grave.

Ben's heart raced as he was carried off. Surprisingly, despite what he felt was his untimely end, her embrace was quite enjoyable. Had he not been having a heart attack from sheer panic, he would probably have even embraced her back.

They finally stopped. Where to, Ben had no idea. But he noted that he was a bit sideways now. Her coils rotated around him now, groping him and grinding against him.

"A game sounds quite wonderful actually. I was so dreadfully bored before you came along." Her eyes glowered over her prize as she spoke.

"Of course, there will be terms. If you can last without bursting before I wind allllll of my tongue alllll the way down your cock, then I will let you go to your 'adventure'. Or if you want something else after you lose, then that will be up to you."

Ben felt her coils clear his head as he finally got a view of her laying parallel to him on her coils. Her clothes had practically vanished as her hands roamed up and down her physique. She lolled her tongue out to show just how long it was, reaching down to her belly button.

Ben was already losing this fight as his manhood pressed into her. "S-so if I win you'll let me go? And no strings attached?"

"Perhaps. And if you should lose.... well, that means I get whatever it is I want. And you should know, I'm veeeeery greedy. So Ben," She reached her hand out to him as her tail looped around the base of his cock. "Would you like to play with me?"

Ben squeezed his eyes shut as he felt a familiar tingle begin to go down his stomach. He knew good and well he wasn't in a position to bargain. He was caught.

He was the prey.

She was the predator.

His mind began racing at just what exactly she would do to him after all this. She would probably toy with him until she got bored, then what? Did she eat men? Did she have any desire to let him go back home?

Her eyes flashed at him as he suddenly lost all train of thought. He felt.... bubbly. Happy. Content to look back into her golden gaze.

"I believe I asked you a question. What were you going to say again? Was it yes?"

Ben grinned as he nodded. Of course it was. Whatever she wanted right? Her beautiful eyes grew and changed to a lovely green, which was just how he liked it. Right?

He only realized afterwards when he felt his body being pulled closer to his captor just what he had done.

"Good boy"

He felt his face burning a bright red when he suddenly felt a soft pressure on the tip of his cock. He opened his eyes to see hers staring right back at him from down at his crotch. He saw her tongue slowly wrap around his tip as he yelped and tried to buck, right before his vision was clouded by her coils wrapping tightly around him again.

He could feel her loop more of herself slowly down his neck and round his shoulders. Her lips parted as she took him into her wet mouth. He tensed as she licked him, coiling her tongue down beyond the tip of his head, pointing him directly into her hungry throat. He felt two sharp fangs gently graze past his length, bringing tears of pure panic to his eyes.

Her coils wound about him in time with her tongue down his shaft. There was no fighting this. If he wanted to get out, he would have to endure.

I've got this. I just have to last until she bottoms out. That was the deal. Ok Ben, keep your head in the game.

No wait, don't think about -oh god- don't think about head. Don't think about... her bobbing her head. Up...and down...

Ben moaned as she released his member for a moment, rolling more of herself down his body, squeezing him tightly in her embrace. "Oh Beeeen, your not thinking about cumming yet are you?"

"Mghff!" Ben spasmed as he felt his length growing and twitching despite his desperate attempts at holding back.

"You aren't thinking of pumping your seed into my loving throat, are you? Or how much better you'll feel once you release all that frustration you've pent up into me?"

Shit, she's not playing fair! C'mon Ben, think of anything else!

His mind was beginning to blank. A warning of what was to come. He dimly grasped for any thought he could, yet half of them barely registered anymore. The other half begged him to give in.

"You aren't thinking of failing on purpose just to see what elsssse I have in ssstoooore do you?"

Ben felt her lips over his member again. This time he felt her tongue lovingly caress the underside of him, wrapping around his balls before tracing back up to the top. She guided his cock into her mouth, closing around him yet again, but this time taking half of him into her.

Her throat vibrated as she hummed and moaned into him. Ben could feel himself twitch at that. He began to sweat as his defeat was on the horizon. He began to try and clutch anything to give himself leverage to back away from her relentless assault. Her embrace was so secure....

Or was he trying to buck into her deeper? His body began to spasm as he felt his hips reflexively begin to thrust.

He felt her come back up once more, as she giggled. "Last chance Ben. You're almost there. Just a bit more and it'll all be over." Her words spoke encouragement, but he could no longer tell which side he was on. His cock ached, needing to release. He knew he was supposed to fight back, but he couldn't deny it for much longer.

"You're at your limit aren't you? About to submit to me?Because when you do...."

She leaned down once more, her warm breath on his member. Ben could feel his body lose control, the well within him boiling over, as he felt her coils play with him, massaging and caressing him. Her tail wound about his leg, moving ever closer to his cock. All of it was coming together. His heart pounded with his length in a rhythm that only sped up.

"....You'll be allll miiine..."

Ben bit his lip as he strained for what he knew to be the end. He was almost there, he just had to handle this last bit. She would bottom out, and he would win!

Ben gasped as he felt her tail wind about his cock, rising from his base and pumping him slowly as it looped up.

Oh god no.

He thrust his hips now, unable to control what was about to come. He felt his dick pulse with need as he passed the point of no return. He felt her coils unwind from his head as he looked down to his tormentor.

She stared back into his eyes, full of triumph as she pointed the tip of his cock directly into her mouth. She lolled her tongue out and down, carefully avoiding the base of his cock.

She met her tongue with her tail halfway up!

She had played him this whole time!

Her tail sped up its tempo in perfect sync with her tongue as she closed her lips around his cock, sealing his fate. Her eyes sparkled and shone, taking over his will.

With one final squeeze, she pumped him and he could fight no more. His dick erupted into her mouth as she milked his orgasm to limits he didn't know he could reach. Moaning without shame, his hips thrust forward into her receiving mouth, as she gripped him deep within her throat.

She cooed as she felt him slow to a halt, grinning ear to ear as she pulled back, bringing him facing her upright, winding down his body and feeling him spasm so delightfully in her grip.

"Sooo Ben, looks like you lost. If I remember correctly that means I get to do what-ever I want with you." She squeezed him tightly, rotating him around and flipping him upside down.

"Ergh, wait, just wait a minute. You didn't exactly play fair back there!"

"Aww, but you were so entranced I just thought you were hungry for some more fun. It's not like I was trying to make you cum." She pouted mockingly as she spun him around, rolling her coils around him, as he tried to force himself to focus. She could see his eyes slowly begin to lower, then snap back as she played with him.

12