Losing Control Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved owning him.

Ben glared indignantly at her. "Look here you, you... uh... wait what was your name again?"

"You just now realized you never asked? Do you usually not get acquainted until after you lose a bet?" She lolled her tongue out to show the last of his proof of submission.

"Tch, that's besides the point! It never came up!"

"Oh you certainly came. That much you can't deny."

Ben grumbled as he heard her giggle. "Grr, fine, you got me. But alright, I have a better idea now that I'm thinking clearer. Double or nothing!"

She paused as Ben felt himself suddenly aware at how far up in the trees he was. He felt himself slightly loose from her grip as he tried to wiggle back into his cocoon of coils.

"Double...or nothing.... Hmm, are you so certain you could handle that? You barely handled the last game"

Ben steeled himself as he felt his manhood slowly rise again. "Tch, yes I'm certain. And I want to name my terms. First to cum loses, so not something you can just cheat at!"

"Mhm, ok then. And just what would you like from me?" She pulled herself closely to Ben, wrapping her arm around his neck and pressing her busom between the coils seperating them. Ben ground his teeth as he felt her barely graze his skin with her own.

"I-erg- want your name. I want a real conversation and a better place to talk, rather than being in the trees. And maybe my freedom. I didn't really know what you were about, and I think if you wanted to, you could probably just do whatever you wanted to me anyways. Still don't know what you really want from me."

Her eyes held him in some sort of regard as she processed what he said. She seemed to debate internally before a sly smile crept onto her face.

"Ok then Benny, ssssooo what do I get out of thisss?" She slid her tongue out, lapping at his cheek and circling his ear as she spoke.

"You can... you can have me for a week. I won't fight back. And whatever happens, happens. But you have to promise you won't hurt me, or at least, not too much?"

She giggled into his ear as she whispered. "But Ben, I already have that. And I can do whatever I want right now. So..... Make it worth my tiiiime."

"Erg, fine! Fine! What do you want?"

She smiled as she brought his chin up, looking deeply into his eyes. "How about I tell you when you lose? Now, are you going to say it this time, or let your other head say it for you?"

Ben grit his teeth as he nodded.

"Deal."

"Good boy."

Ben yelped as she let him loose, dropping him to one of her large coils underneath. He wrapped his arms around her shaking a bit, before realizing he was at least relatively safe.

He tentatively looked up to see his captor laying on a hammock of her own design, as she pointed to him lazily, curling her finger in to summon him.

"I'll give you 5 minutes to try and win. If you want some 'real' conversation too, then now's your chance."

Ben gulped as he looked back down. Sure she was wound about the trees, and he hadn't fell yet, but.... maybe conversation first?

No, don't overthink, this is a trap! Just get over there and show her a good time.

He inched his way closer to her human proportion as he tried to ignore her coils rotating around the canopy. They lazily draped down like hammocks, as his mind played back just how wonderful they felt earlier.

"Clock's ticking dear, you're gonna need to move faster than that. Here..."

Ben felt her body beneath him roll towards her. His feet left the safety that was her holding him. Just as he felt his stomach lurch into his throat, he was caught and dropped right next to her. She pulled him into her, eyes shining in the sun. She presented her busom, but remained still, waiting for him.

"There, now that's much better. See how much better it is when you trusssst me? Shame you waited.... you only have 4 minutes now."

Ben licked his dry lips. He only had 4 minutes left. 4 minutes before she took charge again. Before she would wrap him up and make him cum again. And again... He had to act if he wanted to stop that from happening.

No damnit, he had some pride left! He had to show her a good time!

Stradling her, he leaned forward, tilting her chin up as he closed his eyes. He heard a soft moan from her as he pressed his lips into hers, slowly, letting his tongue slip from his mouth and intertwine with hers. He felt her forked tip wrap and tease his own, soliciting another delighted squeel from her.

His heart pounded heavily as he felt more in charge. Confidently, he rubbed his hand up the nape of her neck and through her hair, he pulled her closer. Her breathing started to become more ragged, but still nowhere near where he wanted yet.

His other hand grazed her side, roaming up to her voluptuous chest. He barely grazed over her once, then twice, teasing her as she began to press her chest outward, seemingly begging for more attention. He smiled, happy to please her.

Wait, happy to be in charge.

His erection had grown again, pressing into her snake half. Her coil had warmed up and slid delightfully up and down his shaft, her tail tip lying in wait just a few inches away.

Ben noticed her tail twitch every time he pressed against her. His gears began to turn as he realized just how significant it was.

With his spare hand he reached over, gently, without her noticing. Delicately he wrapped his hand around it, kneeding into it as he released her from his kiss.

The look on her face said it all. Her cheeks flushed red, as she panted with every circle he ran around it. Her eyes a beautiful gold as he felt pure bliss.

"Ah, yes, now you're-nngh- now you're learning for your mistress. Keep going!"

Ben smiled as he saw her squirm and writhe in pleasure at his efforts. He knew he was doing wonderfully for his mistress. She was just about to climax for sure!

And to think he was gonna run away from this. What on earth was he thinking?

Something about fangs... And danger.....

Wait a minute.

"Time's up."

Ben shook with a start as he met his captor's gaze. She bore an impish grin as she quickly wrapped her tail around his length, pointing directly at her nether lips.

"Three things Ben, that you should know. One, Lamia have sex for days on end. As such, we can tease and play for hours and not climax. So, I never had to cheat. Shame you never thought to talk first."

Ben grunted as he felt a heavy weight drape on his neck, pulling him closer to her. She cupped his face as she kissed him passionately, wrapping him and her up in mounds of her serpentine body.

"Two, I don't want to hurt you. Well, too much I guess. When you are good and ready, we will see if that's what you want. But I did love our games, and I think you did too."

She pumped his shaft, as he grunted from her massage, melting him into her. Her eyes captivated him as he felt a whimper come from him. A whimper he had never uttered before.

A whimper of need. Of submitting to someone who would take him. Of submitting to someone who wanted him to give into every single filthy desire to them.

"And three.... my name is Ophraila."

Ben felt his cock tip enter her as her tail wound back around his cock, gripping and releasing him, begging him to release into her.

Her pussy clamped on his tip as he instinctively tried to pull away from the sudden onslaught of pleasure, but her tail held him steady. She slowly pushed his cock deeper, and deeper into her, while her pumping and milking only picked up the pace.

He stood no chance at that.

He groaned as he tried to thrust into her, now with a passion and need. Her body welcomed him eagerly as he began to pound into her slickened honeypot.

He could hold back no longer as he sheathed himself into her. Her tail quickly unwound as it wrapped around his waist and her own. Forcing them together, her pussy began milking inward as her coils pulsed in and out, holding them both snug and safe.

His orgasm hit as he came deep within her. She gasped as she smashed her soft lips into his, wrapping her tongue around his tongue and passionately squeezing into him, as his moans turned into screams that she muffled with her kiss.

Before his first orgasm finished, he felt her begin to vibrate against his cock, shooting electric pleasure back up through him. His body spasmed back, overloaded with pure bliss.

His second orgasm had begun. Oh god he was cumming again already.

Ophraila pulled back, shushing him with her fingertip. He tried to pull back, but before he could totally escape, her tail rammed him back into her pussy.

"Is it too much to bear? Ohhh, you poor thing. But I think I know what to do..." She folded her arms underneath her boobs, presenting them to his mouth. "Do you need them?"

Ben's eyes started to roll back into his head as he felt his second orgams explode inside her. She cooed as she felt him twitch inside her.

"And so we're clear, every time you orgasm, that counts as a yes."

Gently, she pressed her nipple into his mouth as he found himself docilely suckling. A spicy, sweet smelling liquid filled his mouth as he felt it rush down his throat. Her soft breasts clouded his vision, before becoming his entire world, as his mind clouded and calmed into sweet submission.

His cock felt like it had grown slightly as her pussy walls contracted deeper into her, inviting him further in. She brushed his hair as he came a third time into her. Her coils pulsed and throbbed into them both, as he began to lose consciousness.

"Rest easy my good boy, my venom will let you sleep while we mate. I'll take it from here Ben. But later.... Later you'll be wiiiide awake. And as I said.... I'm very greedy. And I want your full attention then....."

Ben's mind barely caught what she said as he suckled and came over and over into his mistress. He drifted into slumber, in the grasp of his lover, being milked until the time was right....

"Good boy.... rest..."


12