Losing Control Ch. 02

Story Info
The situation is now totally out of her control.
4.4k words
4.13
30.8k
15
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oberon_80
Oberon_80
132 Followers

I had forgotten to mention in the first chapter that a very small portion of this story is based on my wife's own personal experience during her younger years when a jilted husband of a close friend attempted to assault her after finding out his wife met her lover through my wife.

The low buzzing sound coming from Megan's phone woke her from her deep slumber. She instinctively searched for the source of this noise and eventually took a hold of it. Her groggy eyes opened slowly as she looked at her phone. Her eyes opened wide immediately when she saw what was on her phone; 8 missed calls and 5 messages all from her husband. The sudden realization of where she was and what she had done made her sit up. She was alone on the bed, naked. Her eyes surveyed her surroundings, she stayed silent for a few seconds as she tried to detect if there was anyone else in the apartment. The room was relatively dark, only a line of sunlight that escaped through the curtain gap provided some support for her vision. She searched around quickly for her clothes which were scattered around the rooms. Her thong was ripped and her stocking were also torn, thoughtlessly she stuffed them into her handbag. To her relief Steve seem to have left; she wouldn't know how she would feel if she saw him; embarrassed for having her body exposed to him or anger that he took advantage of her.

Megan hurriedly left and shut the door; her first priority was to get some morning-after pills, she can't recall how many times Steve came inside her but even one time is one time too much.

She was able to hail a cab while she walked along the street.

"Please take me to the nearest pharmacy," she told the driver as she got into the cab.

The driver looked at her via the rear-view mirror and nodded to acknowledge her request. Despite her dishevelled appearance, he could see she was a beauty.

"What a hottie, I wish I could give you a real ride," he thought to himself and smiled.

He was just about to initiate a friendly chat with her until he noticed she held a phone to her ear.

"Hi Richard, yes I'm ok sweetheart... yes, I'm sorry" He heard her say.

"I was in the office working late, we had a bad problem with an overseas client and I forgot the time. I was so tired I fell asleep in the office...yes, I saw your calls ... I didn't hear it...yes," she continued.

"I'm be back in an hour, I love you," she said before hanging up her phone.

The cab soon pulled over to the side of the road along a row of shops.

The driver turned around to confirm the fare and watched her as she opened her handbag to get her purse. As she fumbled in her handbag her thong dropped out, the driver who was watching her, noticed this and reached for it; he couldn't believe his luck. Megan on the other hand was horrified.

"Mmmm what have we here?" he smiled.

He examined the thong and saw a stain on it, where the fabric would have covered her pussy.

"Mmmm have you been a naughty girl, is that your juice?" he asked without expecting an answer.

"Give me that back!" Megan shouted in both anger and embarrassment.

Suddenly the driver placed the thong on his face and inhaled the scent from her underwear. He was in heaven; the aroma made his cock hard and erect.

Megan was disgusted upon witnessing this act.

"You dirty pervert!" she shouted.

He was now looking at her with hungry eyes and said to her menacingly,

"If you let me keep this and show me what's underneath that skirt, I will forget about the fare," he told her.

"Fuck off!" Megan exclaimed.

She snatched back her torn thong from him and threw the money at him before rushing out of the car. She quickly ran into one of the shops and hoped that would be the last time she will ever see him.

Adam, who has been driving for 30 years as a taxi driver have seen many types of women getting into his car; from drunken sluts who he would kick out if he detected any hint of vomiting, to beautiful and sophisticated mature women, dressed to the nines, going out to have their meals. He has fucked many women in his taxi, even at the grand old age of 62 with a pot belly and balding head, he was still getting fresh pussy. One would be surprised at the number of horny little sluts who can't resist a black daddy figure to give them a good time. But none of them were as desirable as the lady who just got out of his car. He watched her high heeled long legs galloping away, her tight pencil skirt wrapped over her perfect curves and tight ass, her buxom bouncing along to each stride under her white shirt. He released his cock from the confines of his boxers and started stroking lightly before he came to his senses after he watched her disappear from his sights.

Megan had never took emergency contraception before, she preferred that Richard use condoms as the pills made her have really bad period cramps. They have talked about having a family but both agreed that would be in the very distant future. She bought a bottle of water to take the pill and disposed of the packaging and receipt. The shops were about 30mins walk home and she used this time by herself to clear her head.

A few minutes later she received a text from a number not in her contacts list.

"This is Steve, I want to see you again, come to my apartment tonight at 10pm," the text read.

Megan became quite flustered when she saw the text, her mind recounted the events from last night with him. She remembered spreading her legs wide to receive him, the pain and pleasure he gave her, she remembered the incredible orgasms she had, she remembered promising to be his bitch. She felt her body responding to those thoughts, her sex was swollen and sore but she could feel the heat between her legs; the heat from being aroused. As Megan walked along the path towards home, her mind was busy contemplating her next move and all the while, unaware that her pussy juice was dripping down her legs.

Megan slowly unlocked the front door of the house to avoid Richard noticing her. Fortunately, when she slipped in the house, she was able to see Richard was busy washing the dishes in the kitchen so she rushed upstairs as quietly as she could to her bathroom. She quickly got undressed and examined herself through the full-length mirror.

"Thank goodness Steve left no marks on my body," she thought to herself.

Nevertheless, she looked a mess and she reeked of sex; she was dying for a hot shower. Instead though she felt she needed a cold shower to wake her up; it was amazing how a cold shower can change one's perspective so quickly. Megan felt totally refreshed and her mind was clear; she felt guilty to Richard about last night and she was determined to not see Steve again. After she got dressed, she deleted the text and tiptoed downstairs to find Richard sitting on the couch reading the news on his iPad. She surprised him from behind as she gave him a hug.

"Hey, I didn't hear you come in," said a startled Richard.

"I didn't see you when I came in so I went and took a shower," she lied.

"I was worried sick about you, so did you get all your work sorted?" he asked.

"Yes honey, I'm so sorry ...it won't happen again," she responded as she hugged him tighter.

A of couple days later Megan was in her office working and she received the same text from Steve.

"I want to see you again, I can meet you for coffee, love Steve," the text said.

Megan immediately deleted the message, she was determined not to see him again.

That night she initiated making love with Richard, instead of her normal pyjamas she was wearing a pink silk babydoll set with matching thongs, this surprised him as normally they only do it once a week at the most and it usually happened on a weekend. Their sex life, as many married couples can attest, got a bit stale over time, it usually consisted at most of three positions; missionary, doggie or her on top. There was usually not much foreplay involved before the sex so it was strange when Megan leaned over and kissed him before putting her hands in his boxers and slowly stroked his cock. Richard reached for the condoms inside the bedroom table and began to put it on his hardening cock. He got between Megan's legs and they started to make love tenderly.

For Richard it was one of the best sex sessions he had in a while. Megan was very receptive to his lovemaking and was aggressively thrusting her pelvis to meet his thrusts. After a very brief moment, Richard could not hold back any longer and came into his condom.

"Phew! That was amazing, you are very horny tonight?" he asked rhetorically.

He collapsed beside her and brushed her hair lightly with his hands.

"Did you come?" he asked.

Megan smiled and nodded her head. "Yes, I did," this was the second time she lied today.

For the first time she felt something different in their love making. Subconsciously there was something missing that she craved, deep down she longed the excitement, the feral passion, the passive submission to be dominated by a lover; that was something she couldn't get from Richard. That night she had a dream about a man who tied her up and raped her, in the dream her assailant fucked her rough and hard while she was helpless and vulnerable. She climaxed in her sleep several times that night, leaving a significant damp patch on her side of the bed.

The next day at work, Megan was going through her schedule for the day until her phone chimed to signify a text was received. She had previously saved his number under the name of 'Stephanie' in-case anyone saw any messages from that number when it appeared on her phone.

"I miss you and I'm lonely...I know you want to see me too," the text read.

Megan was determined to not let her transgressions take over her again and was about to delete the message until she decided to text him back.

"Sorry Steve, you are wrong I don't want to meet you again, you took advantage of me and I will not let it happen again," She replied.

A few minutes later her phone chimed again.

"I'm sorry it got out of hand, but you wanted it too, at the end you loved it, I made you orgasm in your sleep over and over...I know you want to be my bitch," the last line stirred something inside Megan and immediately she deleted the text.

She tried to forget what happened and looked through her work but she was not able to concentrate. Something in the back of her mind was making her space out. After sometime at her office desk, without realising she found her legs were slightly apart, heat was emanating from her sex and her briefs were sopping wet.

The continued texts were breaking her mental resistance down, Megan became hornier and more frustrated as each day went by. She found the sex with her husband was not fulfilling her; she was trying to experience the same high she had with Steve.

On Friday that week, a knock came at her office door. It was her secretary Leeanne who leaned opened the door slightly; enough for her head to look inside.

"Hi, there is a guest here looking for you," she informed Megan

Megan looked confused as she was not be able recall any appointments had been set up for the morning.

"Who is it? Did they make an appointment?" Megan asked.

Before Leeanne could reply, the guest had pushed the door wide and made his way inside.

Megan's eyes were wide with shock as Steve stood in front of her.

Leeanne was about to say something to Steve before Megan stopped her,

"It's ok Leeanne, I'll look after Mr Robinson from here thanks," She told her.

Leeanne nodded to acknowledge her boss but looked visibly annoyed at this man's rudeness.

Megan closed the blinds in her office and locked the door before she faced Steve.

"Steve, this is ridiculous we cannot see each other, I am married, what we done was a mistake," she said.

"I would like to help you anyway I can as a friend but I can't betray Richard," she continued.

Steve moved towards her but Megan stepped back.

"No, please don't," she told him.

But Steve continued moving forward until Megan was backed against her desk.

Steve took out his phone and showed it to Megan. It was a picture of her sleeping completely naked with her legs spread wide and semen was visibly leaking out of her pussy. He continued to show her other pictures of her being fucked in different positions.

"It's too late for that," Steve finally said.

Megan mind went completely numb, she was filled with different emotions of embarrassment, guilt and nervousness. Steve used this opportunity to put his hand under her pencil skirt and brushed his finger along her slit through the fabric of her panties, her panties were wet with her natural lubrication.

"I'm lonely and I really like your company ... and from what I can see it looked like you enjoyed my company too," he looked into her eyes and told her.

Then he lifted her onto her desk and buried his head between her legs. He pulled her panties aside and exposed her glistening pussy. He sucked and licked her pussy, he lapped up her juice and tongued inside her most imitate area. This assault continued for over 10mins before he pulled her panties down her stocking clad legs and started to lick inside her thighs, her firm ass and eventually licked and rimmed her asshole before he attacked her pussy again. This continued assault made Megan come many times, he was not gentle like her husband, he was like an animal thirsting for her juice.

Megan was shaking from the waves of orgasms she was experiencing when Steve finally stopped and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"Meet me at the V-Club tonight at 10pm," he told her before walking out.

That night Megan did not know why she decided to meet him; perhaps she was afraid of what Steve might do with the pictures or perhaps that was the excuse she needed to convince herself that she did not have a choice but to meet him, although deep down she wanted to see him again. After work she phoned Richard that she was going out with colleagues for dinner and some drinks. Throughout dinner her colleagues noticed she seemed to be spacing out a lot, there was obviously something on her mind. At approximately 9:00pm she made her excuses and left her colleagues at the bar to make her way to the V-Club. The club was not familiar to her so she wanted to leave early in case she could not find it.

V-Club was one of the seedier clubs in the city, it wasn't so much that it was a strip club or anything like that but it has a certain reputation as a club to go to, if you are wanting to get laid. This of course meant that the standard of ladies who attend this club was not one that you will normally find at one of the city's hottest clubs. Most of the ladies could be described as 'OK' at best, Megan however stood out like a sore thumb with her long high heeled legs, slim slender curves and her natural model like facial features.

Megan arrived at the club earlier than planned, she tried to scan around for Steve but apart from the dancefloor and the bar, the surrounding area of the club was very dimly lit. She made her way to the bar to get a drink and asked for a Strawberry Dakari. The barman was a little surprised when he saw the beauty in front of him.

"Hey sweetheart, are you sure you are at the right club?" he asked.

Megan looked a bit puzzled and asked

"This is V-Club, right?" unaware of its proud reputation.

The barman laughed and replied

"Yes, but normally I don't see women like yourself coming in here."

He noticed her wedding ring and asked her,

"What is a married woman like you doing in a place like this? Looking for company?"

Megan, now conscious that she was wearing her wedding ring, took it off and put it into her handbag.

"No, I'm waiting for a friend," she replied.

He served her the drink along with a note.

"That's my number, if your friend doesn't show up, call me, I finish at 12," he winked at her.

Megan smiled and sipped her drink before a couple of men stood beside her to chat her up.

She looked at her watch, it was precisely 10pm.

Suddenly her phone came alive with a text message from Steve.

Steve, who had already arrived at 9pm was sitting in one of the side cubicles. He watched Megan when she made her way to the bar and was amused to see all the men staring at her. He decided to observe her until it was time to call her over.

"Come over, I am in the left corner cubicle in the back," the text read.

Megan looked around towards the back, but she saw was the dim seating areas.

"Sorry, please excuse me," she told the men who were still trying to get her attention.

She walked towards the back, some of seating areas were already occupied; there was a couple making out with each other in one cubicle and in the other, a mature woman was giving a blowjob to a very young looking man.

She kept walking until she reached the far corner where she saw Steve sitting on the sofa waiting for her. The cubicle was like a small U-shaped seating area that could prob seat about 6 people with a table in the centre.

Steve was seating at the back behind the table so he was directly facing out. He motioned for her to sit beside him. Megan felt herself getting wet as soon as she saw Steve, the atmosphere in the club and also the tension between them made her both nervous and raunchy.

"I'm glad you came," Steve smiled at her.

"Well I didn't think I had a choice," Megan replied half-jokingly.

"There's always a choice, you just have to be true to yourself," He said as he leaned forward, looked into her eyes.

He pulled her in for a passionate wild kiss which Megan reciprocated. Theirs tongues were exploring each other's mouths with an intensity that Megan was ready for. He kissed along her neck, taking in her perfume as he clawed and cupped her breast. Megan unbuttoned the top half of her shirt and freed her left breast from the confines of her bra and whispered to Steve,

"is this what you want?"

She fed her breast to Steve's hungry mouth as he sucked and licked her nipple.

Megan's hand reached down to Steve's throbbing cock which was strained inside his jeans. He unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans to free his thick 9-inch cock for Megan to play with. He continued his attention on her breast as Megan stroked his cock. After this heavy petting session, Megan got on top of Steve, she looked into his wanton eyes before lowering herself slightly so that the head of his cock was now brushing against her wet pussy lips; separated only by the thin fabric of her thong. She unbuttoned the rest of her shirt and lowered her bra, her breasts were now in full view in front of Steve. then she pulled aside her thong and lowered her body further, she closed her eyes to enhance the feeling of Steve's cock entering inside her as she lowered her body to allow his cock to fully penetrate her.

"Oh fuck me," Megan moaned as she grinded on his cock.

Steve grabbed and squeezed her tits roughly, he was fucking her in big deep thrusts. Her pussy was already so wet and combined with the precum that was leaking out of his cock, he was able to push inside her pussy without too much resistance. However Megan wanted every inch of his cock inside her, she rocked her hips and met Steve's violent thrusts with her own until his balls were slapping against her ass.

"Hmmm you like that?" Steve asked her rhetorically.

"You are my bitch, I'm going to fuck you whenever and wherever I want, is that right?" he continued.

"Hmmm," Megan could only moan

The wet slapping sounds of their bodies was thankfully drowned out by the loud music.

"Tell me you are my bitch," Steve continued to ask her.

"Tell me!" he thrusted his cock inside her hard and rough.

"Hmmm uggggh, yes I'm you bitch," Megan shouted as she was hit with another wave of orgasm.

They fucked like this for at least 10mins before Steve was grimaced as he was close to cumming.

Oberon_80
Oberon_80
132 Followers
12