Losing Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok, come inside me," she told him.

Steve was not able to hold out any longer as he started grunting. Megan again closed her eyes as she felt his cock explode inside her.

"Arrrgh I cumming, take my cum," he grunted as he released an army of sperm inside her.

She felt ropes and ropes of cum firing inside her womb which brought her to another climax.

Steve emerged from the cubicle and bought several drinks back to their cubicle. It wasn't long before their mating started again; Megan was on her knees; she was giving Steve a blow job while he sipped his beer. Then he lifted her up and sat her on top of him, her legs were spread wide and her chest was heaving as Steve fucked her like a rag doll as she looked onto the crowd on dancefloor. It was almost like Megan was being speared on his thick hard cock. Although their seating area was dimly lit, it was possible to see what they were doing if one went close enough. Megan however did not care; she was lost in the sea of lust. His cock was driving her insane and gave her such an intense pleasure, of which she has never felt before in her life. They fucked for a solid 2 hours in different positions, throughout this time Steve came inside Megan three more times.

It was nearing 12:30am and Megan reluctantly informed Steve she has to go home.

"Next time we will have to try and go for a dance," Steve joked.

"I didn't even notice there was a dancefloor," Megan smiled and replied.

Steve offered to take Megan home in his car, the way Megan swayed her hips when she walked in front of him made him horny again so he made her suck him off in his car again. She bent down and unzipped his trousers and sucked on his hardening cock. Megan was amazed by Steve's stamina, she suspected he probably took some Viagra before he came out. Nevertheless his lust was unquenchable, it was bringing out Megan's inner slut that she never knew existed. She sucked and slurped his cock until he came inside her mouth, then she swallowed his whole load and cleaned the rest of his cum from his cock with her newly discovered slut mouth.

Meanwhile, coincidentally Adam was waiting for his client outside the V-Club. He has been waiting outside for nearly 10 mins.

"I hate waiting for fucking skanks here, they book a taxi but never come out on time," he thought to himself.

He hoped it would be some horny slut that made the booking; if she was alone in his cab, he will make a move and fuck her brains out. The sluts that come out of this club were usually fat, ugly or both, but he wasn't going to say no to some pussy if it came his way. However his eyeballs nearly came out of their sockets when he saw the lady he recognised from a week or so ago.

"What the fuck was that hot bitch doing in that skanky club?" thought Adam.

However, what was more confusing is when he saw her with Steve; the same Steve he worked with a couple of months ago before Adam joined a rival taxi firm for more money.

"What the fuck is she doing with that dirty bastard," Adam thought.

He ditched his client and snooped on the pair, soon he witnessed the sexy lady's head was bobbing up and down in the car, an obvious motion that she was giving Steve a blow job.

"Lucky bastard," a jealous Adam thought.

During the ride to Megan' home, she jokingly asked Steve if he took Viagra before he came out. She was fully expecting him to say yes, but Steve laughed and shook his head. He drove as he started to explain to her,

"Women, such as yourself are lucky in that you can experience multiple orgasms and more at a time, whereas men usually have one before they need time to recover. This is called the refraction period, depending on the age of a man the refraction time could be 30mins, 2 hours or even longer."

The car slowed down due to the approaching red light when Steve looked at her and smiled.

"but I was born with an abnormality in that I don't have a refraction period," he said.

"that means I can fuck you all day and night until your pussy could take no more," he continued as he stared at her.

Megan felt her pussy becoming wet again at this revelation.

He started the car again when he noticed the lights had turned green from the corner of his eye. On arrival, they made out briefly before Megan stepped out of the car.

"I will text you tomorrow," he told her.

Megan nodded and went home before Steve drove off, unsuspecting that 100 yards behind them was Adam who was closely observing them.

12