Losing Control Feels Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam interjected, "Like it would stop you. She could be burning behind the desk in the hospital and you'd still fake an injury to see her."

"I might prefer it actually," Keith returned.

Camille had to take a deep breath to get her laughter under control. "No, no, they do. I always get drug tested when I pick up a new contract. I just took mine, and I don't leave for 4 months. They won't test me again unless something goes wrong. They need the staff. I don't do it often, but I usually smoke once or twice in each city."

"And you chose to waste it on these clowns?" Asked Sam.

Bobby piped in, "As I said before, a true honor to be in your presence miss," and dropped to a knee as he passed it to her.

They continued the casual shit talking and got to know each other better as they finished smoking. By the time Sam got the notion to go back down and play a game of pool, Camille had forgotten that there was an entire bar downstairs. She took his hand and let him lead her back inside.

There was a clear division between the two pool tables. One hosted a younger crowd who looked like they had taken their hand at a game simply because there was an open table in the bar. She watched as a well-dressed college age kid missed an easy shot down the rail. The other was just racking a game as they reached the bottom of the stairs, but the men moved as if they knew what they were doing. Sam moved towards the latter.

"Whose got next? Let me get in the lineup."

A balding middle-aged man spoke up. "Ahh what's up Sam? I was on after this one, but you can take my spot bud. I already beat Tony but he weaseled his way back up here somehow while I was smoking. I don't mind keeping him waiting for the comeback."

A man of about the same age spoke up, pool cue in hand. "Oh so you got the young blood doing your bidding I see. Step on up. I'll save yo ass whipping for next week sir."

Through context, Camille assumed this was Tony. He sank a shot and moved around to his next as he was speaking. His voice had a fast cadence, and he was dressed in a button up and slacks, but somehow still looked a little rough around the edges at the same time. The other man in the game had a look on his face like he had broken off from the other table and just realized he was out of his element.

Camille made a break for the bar as the men continued posturing. She ran her fingers across Sam's back as she passed him and gave him a sweet, girl-next-door smile over her shoulder. She thought it might have been the buzz she had going, but she could still feel the curves and ridges of his back muscles on her finger tips as she walked away.

When she returned a few minutes later, the game was already wrapping up about as quickly as she had expected it to. She moved towards Sam who was in a far corner eyeing up cues. "I opened a tab. Ha!" flaunting the fact that she had successfully purchased something without his knowledge.

"See, I may not have much to my name, but you screwed up by giving me all your cash, so I can still go around you and get my own drinks. We can do this back and forth for exactly $82 more dollars. Maybe more depending on how off Tony is tonight."

"Already thought of that. I told Rae not to take any of your money."

"And she agreed? How?"

"I slid her a $100. She was happy to accept."

"Yep, that'll do it. Now y'all are colluding against me. And to think I knew her."

She laughed at the statement and pulled her face close to his, looking him in the eye. "We're colluding for you Mr. Money Bags. You just need to get out of your own way." She walked away with the other two beers for Bobby and Keith. She could feel his eyes on her backside as her hips swayed back and forth in her scrubs.

Sam moved up to the table. "Whatcha wanna call it Tone?"

"You put it up and I'll match it baby. Rack 'em up while ya at it."

Sam reached in his back pocket and pulled $40 off.

"Oh you cheap tonight huh? Must not be too good over there for y'all right now."

"I'm just trying to be nice. I don't know how much Dave hustled you out of, and I can't have Charlene coming down here waving her spike heeled boots at me because we've been taking all your money."

Tony reached in his pocket, racking a thicker wad of cash and put his $40 on top of Sam's at the end of the table.

As he broke, Bobby and Keith started playfully interrogating Camille as if they were alone, but with Sam still clearly in earshot as he moved around the pool table. Bobby, who had redeemed himself as the night progressed, asked in his thick accent, "So, I've been meaning to ask you. What are your intentions for me boy here lass?"

She recognized the hazing instantly, and, having gotten more comfortable with her environment, was willing to give it right back. "Oh only the absolute worst things. How much detail do you want?" She gave him a seductive look and ran her hand down his shoulder, partially as a taste of what was in store for Sam later.

Keith erupted in laughter and blurted out, "Woah now there! Sam you might want to wrap that game up quick bud." Bobby was still stunned from the look Camille had just given him.

Camille came back, "No no, let him finish. He can play with his balls now, and when he gets tired I'll do it for him."

Bobby joined in on the laughter this time and both their faces turned to complete astonishment as they tried to cover their arousal. Sam blushed and kept his mouth shut, but she could tell he was beaming inside.

She had them all, most importantly Sam, right where she wanted. It was true too. He could have her if he wanted, and she was willing to make the move. She would never have put herself out there like that with anyone else. On the off occasion that she felt like taking things this far, she usually like to play coy and let the guy think that he had coaxed her into it, but nothing about this night had followed script so far. She had realized she had to give up some control to regain it.

The excitement still hadn't quite subsided as Sam called his pocket and sank the 8-ball. He and Tony shook hands and he scooped up the $80 on the wood. Seizing the moment, she shook her beer at him and said "Good, you can buy momma a beer now if it makes you happy. Grab my card while you're over there." The guys burst out once again, and he almost shyly smiled back at her, knowing she had gotten the best of him in this round of their playful little control game.

He came back pretty quickly, getting the special treatment from Rae again of course. With a dejected look on his face he said, "Well I tried to buy, but she told me my money's no good. Wouldn't even let me leave it as a tip."

Bobby put his finger up in the air in a way that warned something inappropriate was coming out of his mouth next. "I'm sorry miss, but do they make you in an older model?"

Keith added in under his breath, "I didn't think anything was wrong with the younger model."

"Well there isn't, except I don't think I can keep up!"

Camille glanced at Bobby quickly before locking eyes with Sam. "Oh I promise you can't." An alluring smirk came across her face. She saw Sam's face adopt the same expression as he looked back at her, and she knew they were thinking the exact same thing.

Camille looked back at the guys and grabbed Sam's hand. "Would you excuse us for a second boys?" She led Sam off towards a quieter corner near the door.

As she turned her back she heard Bobby say "Good luck tonight me boy!"

Keith, never one to sit out on a joke, rose up "Hydrate! Don't forget to hydrate. And stretch!"

She threw her head back in laughter as they walked away. In a way, they reminded her of frat kids she used to play with in her undergraduate days. It was cute though, and she couldn't blame them. She had made her intentions quite obvious.

With her and Sam out of ear-shot of anyone, she asked "So...how would you like to see the inside of a majestic Hilton Garden Inn suite?"

Sam laughed at the way she chose to approach the question. "Well it depends. Do they have a balcony? I'm big on balconies."

She stood up on her tippy toes to speak into his ear. "No balcony, but it does have a big window you can fuck me against." She could almost feel Sam tense up in excitement as the words came out of her mouth.

He looked over the top of some other patrons' heads, waved goodbye to the rest of the guys, and immediately made his way for the door with her hand in his. She laughed as he suddenly dragged her away. She felt bad about not getting to say a proper goodbye to Bobby and Keith, but had the feeling they'd understand.

It could likely be blamed it on the rare mix of alcohol and weed for her, but she was all hands as they waited for an Uber. She tried to contain herself during the actual ride, but she had been eyeing his toned body all night, and there was something about the shear amount of meat on any given body part she touched that just kept her wanting to feel more of him.

As they got out of the cab, Sam chose to slide out behind Camille, which she found odd since he had held the door for her when she got in. "Stay close in front of me," he whispered to her as she went to walk away.

Her primal mind turned off for a second as she got confused about the situation. "Why, what's wrong?"

"What's wrong is that you've been feeling me up like a damn stress reliever for the last fifteen minutes and I don't want the whole world to know it."

Camille let out a burst of laughter and looked down and behind her to see a noticeable bulge in Sam's shorts. She bit her lower lip as she looked back at him. "Easy there Tiger, we're almost there."

They walked past the front desk in a hurry, and as they rode the elevator up, she pushed her backside onto Sam's manhood. It still had some give to it, but like everything else on him, it felt thick. She supposed it only made sense that it would be proportional.

When the elevator opened they raced down the hall like a couple of college kids in a dorm. Camille, usually calm and collected, fumbled with her room key to get the door opened. As it closed behind her and they entered the privacy of her room, Sam grabbed her by the hips and pushed her up against the wooden wardrobe next to the door. She was taken aback by how strong he was, and for once, she liked feeling powerless.

She let out soft moans as his right hand gripped around her toned midsection. His left moved up further to cup her soft natural breasts through her bra, and she leaned her head back, inviting him to kiss her neck. She kept moaning as his bodyweight held her tight up against the dresser. She found her mind focusing on the feeling of his hand on the outside of her bra, and suddenly got a thought.

"Wait! Stop."

Sam froze in disbelief. "What, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just...Let me change for you real quick."

Sam rolled his eyes and smiled. "Oh no, come on. I'm gonna take it off in a second anyway."

Camille laughed with him and patted against his chest. She didn't even think he realized that he was still holding her against the wardrobe at this point. "No you come on! I want to put something on for you, and you wouldn't let me earlier."

Sam didn't say anything, but gave a look of protest and eased his grip

"You won't regret it. I promise." Camille squirmed her way to the opposite direction, opening the wardrobe. "Don't look. Don't look!"

Sam sighed and trudged towards the bed while Camille grabbed something out of the closet and stuffed it into her top. He heard the sound of something unzipping and her rifling through belongings before she closed the door.

"Alright. Just get comfortable for me. I won't keep you waiting long."

When she was done changing, she gently pushed the bathroom door open, letting it swing forward as she stood in the doorway. She was wearing a red lace lingerie set. The bottoms had thin strings that rode high on her wide hips, and the bra had a thick band, which ran just between her ribs and chest and helped the lace hold up her perfectly round breasts, which looked massive against the rest of her body.

Sam, who was on the bed in his boxers, had his jaw wide open. She glanced over his shirtless body, which looked every bit as good as she had imagined. Her eyes were then drawn down towards his crotch, and she watched him bulge up a little more and flinch under the fabric. She stood there for maybe 30 seconds, looking him up and down and letting her hips rotate subtly, enjoying his speechlessness.

She pulled up the hand that had been tucked behind her back and let a pair of handcuffs dangle. The other hand reached behind the doorframe and pulled out a telescoping paddle no wider than a thumb. She moved one of her soft, smooth legs forward and began sauntering towards him.

She spoke slowly and softly as she approached him. "Look, I like you, but if we're going to keep doing this, you're going to have to get used to me being in control."

Sam was still speechless as she reached the edge of the bed. He looked back at her in astonishment, but made no protest, so she continued advancing. Camille crawled onto the bed and on top of him, resting her butt and pelvis against his now fully erect cock and sitting up over him proudly.

"Give me your hands big guy."

Sam found the energy to let out his first words. "Yes ma'am."

"Good boy." Camille slowly took his hands and cuffed them to the lamp above his head, which was mounted to the wall from a single metal fitting. It had the effect of making him look like he was hung from a stockade, and she hadn't planned it, but it made his ribs and chest look amazingly detailed.

She let her body lie against his, her breasts flattening out against his abs. The palms of her hands supported her chin as she looked him in the eye, her face just under his.

"So here's what I'm gonna do." She grabbed her phone, which she had thrown on the bed when they came in. "I'm setting a timer for 30 minutes. Until it goes off, you're all mine. If you can last that long, then you can do whatever you want with me after. If not, you'll have to wait till next time."

She reached her face up before giving him a peck on the lips and began working soft kisses down his body. She took her time on this, letting her hands run up his oblique muscles and her lips rest against his chest and abs before she got down between his legs. She could sense the anticipation in Sam as she held the phone up and set the timer.

Her first move with her precious time was to slowly slide his boxers down, pulling his cock down with them until they eventually passed the tip and it came flying back. She smirked as it smacked against his lower stomach, then gripped it in her right hand. Even though she knew she had a clock running, she took her time just to hold it and feel him. He filled up her hand nicely, and she realized he wasn't proportional, as she had thought earlier. He was just big.

She licked it from base to tip, kissing it softly before engulfing her mouth around the tip. She loved the way he felt in her mouth as he throbbed while she circled her tongue around him. She started bobbing up and down lightly, working his long shaft with both hands.

She felt him thrust his hips up and force it further down her throat. She was laying down between his legs to where her weight kept her down on him. She enjoyed feeling him stretch out her throat, but reached for the paddle and smacked him across his left cheek just out of principle.

This is my time remember?" She paused and locked eyes with him as he smiled, not minding the light smack apparently. "If you want something, you'll need to learn to ask for it."

She smacked him again across his abs, just to hear the sound, then wrapped her lips around him again and slowly worked her way down his cock. She could feel the resistance against her, relaxed her throat, and kept pushing down in one smooth, gradual motion towards the base. She was gagging and had tears in her eyes as she pushed the last several inches down and felt her nose against his pubic hair.

She let off of him and his cock came flying out of her mouth covered in her saliva. Spit hung from her lips, and she looked up at him through watery eyes as she began jerking him off furiously. His eyes were closed and rolled back, and his entire body had tensed up in a way that she found beautiful.

She got herself together and went back down on him, this time bobbing up and down vigorously. After a minute or so of this, she could feel his cock throbbing in succession. She knew she could make him cum if she kept up at this pace, but wanted to feel him inside of her. She decided to force herself down on him again instead. This time her throat opened for him and she slid down easily, leaving him there to rest inside of her mouth for a few seconds.

She kept edging him like this before eventually letting off of him and climbing on top. She slid the string of her thong aside, gripped his thick cock in her hand, and guided it towards her pussy. She dropped her weight down on it and let him stretch her out.

Her legs contracted as she tried to relax and let it further inside of her. A deep, long moan let out of her and started grinding back and forth, deciding not to slide up and down too much as she got used to his girth. She could feel herself building up much more quickly than usual as his thick cock grinded up against her clit. It felt good enough that she thought about throttling down, wanting to make him last longer, but another part of her wanted to finish him off before the timer just to establish dominance.

She grabbed the paddle with her right hand and whipped him across his hips as one would on a horse's backside. She gave another, then another across his thigh, looking down to see the red mark she had left before throwing her hair back and looking up towards the ceiling as she allowed her mind to be lost in the moment.

Her pace picked up and she frantically threw her bra off, letting her tits bounce up and down. Enjoying the sight of this, he started pushing his hips up into her with her rhythm against her earlier demands. It felt too good this time for her to care. She began screaming and dropped her hands against his chest as she passed the point of no return and came more suddenly than she had expected.

She caught her breath as she looked at the timer, realizing she still had a full seven minutes left.

"Are you good?"

He didn't say anything, just pushed his head up to kiss her and began thrusting his hips back and forth, pulling his thick cock in and out of her in deep strokes with her still on top, barely able to hold herself up. Her mouth dropped open and she began letting out soft sighs as he pushed back deep inside of her.

She whispered in his ear, "Oh...ohhhh.....you can keep doing that....good boy." She had wanted a little time to recover after her first orgasm, but settled into the fact that this wasn't going to happen. Regaining her strength, she pushed up and leaned back on him, grinding again, this time tensing her toned abs to hold herself up.

She hit him again with the paddle, signaling him to pick up the pace. She felt the walls of her vagina contracting and she began questioning what she knew about her body and how to pace herself as she realized she would cum again soon.

Just as she had this thought, the timer went off. She pushed him down and held him by the throat, bouncing her ass up and down on his cock in a twerking motion for another minute and a half until she came to an even more volatile orgasm.

She pulled him out of herself, her legs shaking uncontrollably as she rested on his abs again. Knowing she had broken their deal, she bit his ear lightly and whispered through breaths, "I'm sorry....I'm sorry. It just felt so good....I just...I just needed that."

She assumed he had not lasted through her second assault, and she settled in to catch her breath. He kissed her on the cheek and gripped her shoulders as best he could with his elbows, embracing her warm body. After about 30 seconds of her breathing against his chest though, he whispered back, "I'm sorry, but if you don't uncuff me soon, I am going to rip this lamp off the wall." He was laughing as he said it, but she knew what she had agreed to.