Losing Control Feels Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released the cuffs at his hands so that they stayed hanging from the lamp. She half expected him to flip her over right there, but he just brought his hands down to her body and caressed her torso. He looked at her for a second and brought his hand up to her breasts again, getting to touch her soft skin for the first time.

"You have an amazing body, you know."

They both paused, just taking in the sight of each other for a second. She moved her hand up to brush her hair out of her eyes as she brought them to his. She smiled in approval of his praise, not needing to say anything.

"Roll over for me."

She did as he demanded and got on her hands and knees, sticking her ass up and waving it back at him. He got behind her and spanked her, making her yelp.

"Ooo, that was cute," he said before doing it again. She yelped again and took a deep breath almost involuntarily.

She could feel the strings of her thong wrap around her hips and her back muscles contract as she arched for him. As she exhaled, he grabbed the base of his penis and slipped it inside of her. His strong hands gripped her by the hips, just above the fat of her ass, and he proceeded to fuck her.

She tried to keep her back arched in this position for him, but it became more than she could handle after a few minutes. She could feel him pushing the tip of his cock against what felt like her stomach as he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back, keeping her upright for him. Her arms eventually gave out entirely. He felt the weight change in her hair and wrapped his arms underneath hers, supporting her and bringing her shoulders up to his chest as her tits bounced frantically against his elbows. Her arm reached back and she resorted to digging her nails deep into his thigh; attempting to get back in touch with her physical sensations as her mind started mixing pleasure and pain.

Just as she began to get used to him, he let up a little bit and gently relaxed her body back down. She held herself off of the bed again, feeling the lactic acid build up in her arms as she started backing up into him. He just leaned back for a second, gaining his composure as she slid up and down on his long, thick pole. After less than a minute, she felt him reposition and she gritted her teeth as he resumed his powerful grip.

It didn't take much before her arms gave out and she let her face drop against the mattress. This time it was nothing but ecstasy for her. Rather than picking her up, his hands slid further down towards her lat muscles and pinned her on the bed. She closed her eyes, bit the sheets to muffle her screams, and let it happen; feeling the beginning of what she knew would eventually be another powerful orgasm.

There was a part of her that didn't want it. She had climaxed intensely two times in the last 45 minutes and had no idea how a third would feel, but she knew she had to accept it. Her mind focused on how much of his weight was on top of her and how forceful his grip was on her back. There was absolutely nothing she could do to move even an inch if she wanted to.

She reached the point where she expected him to start slowing down again, but he powered through it. She could feel contractions in her abs and hips that she had never experienced before. It was as if her body was reaching for something else to let go of. Before she even finished, she started convulsing. In light whimpers, she started begging him over the sound of his hips clapping against her ass, "please cum baby....please just cum this time....please cum....please cum."

She let out a scream and her legs began shaking uncontrollably. As she finished, she had a sensation which she could only assume was her pussy squirting against his dick. She felt her entire weight be effortlessly supported in his hands as she lost control of her hip muscles and went limp; her body giving absolutely everything it had before he pulled out and she felt his cum cover her back and shoulders.

Her mind came to a peace as she collapsed and listened to the sound of his breathing. She felt confident that he had not fucked anyone like that in some time, if ever. He had handled her as if she stirred up years of pent up sexual energy just waiting to come out. Her body lay still, and she allowed herself to realize that, for once, she found a sense of power not in her ability to dictate the course of his actions, but in her ability to endure what he had to give her.

She had come to such a peace that she had almost forgotten about his presence before hearing him say, "I didn't get to fuck you against that window."

She opened her beautiful brown eyes and turned her head, being careful not to get her hair in his semen that now covered her back. "I'll be in this room at least another week honey. You can get me against it next time."