All Comments on 'Losing Her Virginity'

by Lumiere_Amie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LechemanLecheman7 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story, well done!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is the first time I've ever left a comment. I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Chromy2483Chromy24837 months ago

That was a beautifully written story. I quite thoroughly enjoyed it. A few spelling errors but not many. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really enjoyable story, which was well written with few errors. The sex/romance balance was excellent, and the correct mix of present and past tenses was unusually good and made for comfortable reading.

TxCyddlyBearTxCyddlyBear7 months ago

Absolutely beautiful story.... well planned out.

AndebyAndeby6 months ago

I really enjoyed this. Good balance of romance/sex and a very good story.

Cheers!

nighthawk22204nighthawk222042 months ago

Very nice romantic story, a bit tedious at times to read through the same storyline details from three or more points of view, but overall, very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

First time I have rated a story. It was a wonderful story. Well written with an ocasional error. On a couple occasions of occasions the story dragged

Overall a great story. Maybe it's based on a real story.

Robert

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLumiere_Amie@Lumiere_Amie
Who am I? I am the Friendly Light, Lumiere Amie. Draw near and enjoy the pleasure of reading about your secret wishes—wishes you dare not speak. In my former life, I authored technical reports; now, I enjoy writing about my darkest, most twisted impulses. I hope you'll discove...