Losing it Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cheeks burned as my eyes drifted to the puddle of cum that had formed at Millie's feet—my perfect, pearly ropes resting atop a small lake of Millie's dingy release.

"Mmmm~" Millie cooed, gradually slowing her thrusts to a stop, "B-best... birthday ever..."

"Ew... god, what the fuck is this!?" I coughed, surveying the gunk that Millie had coated me in, "Eyech. It's like buttermilk and cottage cheese! What the fuck is wrong with you!? It's coming out of my fucking nose... uggggh—"

"I-I... I tried to warn you... y-you got me really excited..." Millie insisted, her cock dripping the last remnants of her release into the puddle in front of me, "A—are you mad? I'm sorry..."

"Of course I'm fucking mad! If by some miracle you ever get laid after this? You're supposed to let people off your dick when they start slapping your thighs, not cram it down their throat!" I felt around for the shirt on the floor—the wet cum in my eyelashes limiting my vision somewhat—and wiped my face off as best as I could.

After clearing the debris from my eyelids, I opened them and turned back toward Millie, with the intent to berate her further. She looked down at me with a look of convincingly genuine regret, and my venomous mood seemed to evaporate.

"A—are you okay? I'm really sorry... I thought you w-were trying to swallow, and I have an easier time doing that when I put it in the back of my th—throat..." Millie spoke a lot slower than usual, clearly trying not to stutter, "I—if you want to leave, I understand. I'm s—"

I felt bad for several reasons. Her apology struck me as genuinely heartfelt, and I couldn't help but feel like a bit of a cunt when I remembered I had tried to do the same thing to her in the living room. Given, I wasn't as successful, but my attempt was much more malicious.

I also wasn't really that mad, at least not for the reason I was pretending to be. I wanted to be mad for all the right reasons: lack of explicit consent, ignoring communication, all that important shit. But of course, as you all know by now, I'm a much more shallow person than all that.

I was mad because I kind of liked it... and my lust was beginning to overpower my pride. It was a lot like a shot of cheap tequila; strong, nasty, and unpleasant to experience... but I found myself wanting more even as the burn in the back of my nose and throat made my eyes water.

Not to mention that I missed about three-quarters of her genuinely heartfelt apology because I was staring at her cock again. It didn't get soft. It didn't even droop a little. I realized she was still talking and hadn't heard a word for god knows how long.

"It's fine. Just like, pay attention next time," I interrupted, completely forgetting what I was even mad about, "Are you like... still turned on?"

Millie looked a little caught off guard by my sudden change of both emotion and topic.

"U-um... a little..." She lied through her teeth, crossing her hands over her crotch—as if there was any way to hide that fucking thing, "I'm... I'm um... n-not too worried about that... Are yo—"

"I'm over it," I assured, quickly moving on, "Like, does it always stay hard after you blow a load like that?"

"N-no..." Millie shifted uncomfortably, "Th-... that said, um... I don't... usually cum that much... are you sure you're n-not still mad?"

"You'd know if I was still mad, geek," I leaned toward her and slipped a hand down the underside of her shaft. It bounced like an excited puppy at my touch, "But if you wanna make it up to me? Let's talk about this... "

"O-oh...u-um... o-okay..." She finally responded, obviously still a little confused and hesitant.

I ran my hand from base to tip and back, her apparent stamina still astounding to me. God. She was a fucking freak, even if you ignore the size—which isn't normally my style, obviously. Her pre had more juice than most people's whole loads, and her loads were fucking inhuman. I'd almost forgotten the taste of my own spit because her lingering taste completely overpowered it even now. Not to mention the smell.

It wasn't a super bad smell, but it was more than a little overpowering—the kind of smell that felt like it was burrowing into your nostrils. Given that she irrigated my sinuses with it, I guess that's to be expected.

"Nice to have help?" I teased, staring hungrily, "Feels a lot better than jacking off, right?"

"Mhm..." Millie's eyes drifted closed again.

"How was your first blowie?"

"I—I've never cum that h-h-hard before. There was s-so much..." Millie moaned, "...I-it felt way better than when I do it mys—..."

Millie cut herself off and tried to ignore it, but with that little slip of the tongue, I started to put the pieces together.

"So you did have practice..." I wrapped my hands around it again, and gave it a few good strokes, "You do it a lot??"

"I-It's... I mean..." She didn't say anything for a spell, but the blood pumping through her dick gave her away, "...It doesn't usually w-work if I just use my hands... so..."

Picturing Millie's skinny chicken legs in the air as she force-fed her giant cock into her mouth did something I really didn't expect—It made me really horny.

"I'm sure it doesn't. I mean, look at this thing..." I balled my fist, and put my forearm up against it. She seemed to enjoy the comparison, and her equipment twitched eagerly, "Even your big, meaty claws probably have a hard time jerking this, huh?"

She looked away, clearly hoping my question was rhetorical. It was, but making her answer anyway was too much fun. I cleared my throat to get her attention and looked up at her expectantly. Her head slowly nodded. I bit my lip, finding myself staring at it again.

"I bet you don't even have to bend that far to get this python in your mouth, right?"

Millie slowly shook her head.

"So how do you do it? Do you just lay down and... like...?" I moved a little closer, looking up to meet her eyes.

"W-well, I usually sit up..." She answered surprisingly quickly, "I—... I find it a l-little easier. To move my head and... y'know..."

I had to see this.

"Can you show me?" I cooed, nuzzling against her thighs.

Millie looked like steam might start shooting out of her ears. While her beet-red face suggested she was fairly hesitant about the idea, her beet-red cock bouncing around my collarbone narced her true feelings again. What started as a bit of an acquired taste was becoming a regular craving for me. A shy little dork with an utterly shameless titan lurking downstairs. I savored the hunt for a few seconds longer and moved in for the kill.

"Oh... seems like somebody liked that idea..." I turned to look down at my strategically arched back; the scattered little beads of precum rolled down towards my ass. With a soft laugh, I looked back up at her, "C'mon, Millie... I've never seen anyone big enough to do it sitting up..."
"R—really?"

"Yeah... like... it kinda turns me on a little?" I rubbed my lips into the smooth skin of her mons, and planted a soft kiss there, "I'll help you feel good, but I might have to keep one hand free for myself..."

"O-Okay!" I felt a strange sense of elation at her excitement. She still stuttered, but it was like... a happy stutter? Whatever.

I told myself that I was a manipulative mastermind. If I had considered it for a moment, the fact that I had to convince myself that I was lying to honestly express my desire? Probably a bad sign. But that's not what any of us are here for, right? Back to the nerd and her fucking horse cock.

Millie hopped back onto the countertop, removed her glasses, and set them safely aside.

"Just gonna do it here?" As I asked, I could feel my heartbeat thumping softly in my chest. Was I really that excited?

"W—well... I'm g—gonna have to mop in here anyway..."
I think she was being funny again. I laughed a little harder than that joke deserved, but it took me by surprise.

"D-do you want me to j-just...?"

"Shhhh..." I stood up between her spread legs, and lifted her cock towards her mouth, "Suck it like nobody else is here. Don't even think about me."

"I always think about you... so..." Millie trailed off, and quickly lowered her lips over the tip of her cock, having clearly not intended to say that out loud.

"Am I doing something like thiiiis?" I bent over to wrap my breasts around the base of her cock.

Millie's eyes popped open and stared, but she continued bobbing slowly up and down on the tip. I squished them together, and slid down the shaft, her previous load providing ample lubrication. I found myself enamored with her reactions, playfully changing up the rhythm to coax another cute moan out of her overstuffed mouth.

As with all good things, what I had wasn't enough. I wanted more.

Millie's entire body jolted, and she lightly screamed in surprise as I wiggled the fingertip I'd slipped through her back door. Between what had been dripping from her pussy, and the one-girl bukkake she'd painted me with, my fingertip slipped past the first knuckle with exceptional ease. Not for lack of resistance, though. The reflexive twitches of her invaded ass squeezed tightly against the intruder.

I bit my lip, enraptured and captivated by her face. I pulled back a little and slipped another in, which breached with similar ease. Her vocal cords misfired a little, and from her stuffed lips came the discordant music of sensory overload. I stroked myself below the counter. After a few seconds, Millie started sucking again.

I began slowly working my fingers deeper as Millie's pace gradually increased. She was getting closer, building steadily and evenly towards her eventual climax. I giggled to myself at her every twitch, biding time until she loosened up enough to spring my little surprise.
"H-hey Millie?"

"MMHM?" She opened her eyes and looked down at me.

"Cum for me,"

If a person did to another person what my fingers did to Millie's poor little prostate? It would qualify as a mugging. Her eyes grew wide. Within seconds, she had a mouthful of sticky ejaculate and plenty more on the way. Her face twisted with the overwhelmed confusion of her first anal climax.

Feeling her massive load squeezing through her prostate while I worked it over sent me screaming over the edge. I stood up, beating my overworked cock with identical brutality. I peaked just as she hit her come down, and sprayed a few watery spurts across her chest and tummy. My nuts ached and throbbed as I tried to force far more from them than they had left. Yet as my orgasm subsided, none of that seemed to concern me. I slipped my fingers out of her and tried to catch my breath.
Millie's finally softening cock fell out of her mouth as she picked her head up. Thick cum rolled out of her half-slack jaw; her eyes half-lidded and exhausted.

"M-Mia... I... um... wow..."

"How'd you like the little surprise?" I asked, actually caring about the answer for once.

Millie nodded lazily, her chest rising and falling with her heavy breaths.

I smiled and guided her lips to mine. She moaned softly and wrapped her arms around to hug me a little closer. We stayed that way until we reached that afterglow vs grossness crossover point a few minutes later.

"M-Mia?"

"Yeah?"

"I-is everything okay? Y-you're... staring..."

"Oh, sorry... I just... I didn't notice your eyes were... green," I laughed, a little confused by my fascination.

"Oh, y-yeah..."

"Get some plastic frames or something. Those ugly glasses you got now aren't doing you any favors," I rolled my eyes as I stood up, "You'd have to trim those fucking caterpillars, of course."

"O-oh... um... thank you?"

Millie seemed as confused by my backhanded-yet-constructive comments as I was. Intent on avoiding the awkward silence that was sure to follow, I excused myself.

"You're gonna get the towels, right? I'm gonna take a shower... downstairs, yeah?"

"Oh! Yes, I'll bring you a f—fresh towel." Millie stirred to life, and slipped off the counter onto her feet, "I—I'll meet you there if you want..."

"Y-yeah, thanks..." I mumbled, walking briskly towards the basement.


12