Losing It Ch. 04

Story Info
Mia finally gets her wish... but will once be enough?
5.6k words
4.85
18.2k
37

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zivzap
zivzap
259 Followers

Content: 18+, anal sex, big dick, bullying, cum in hair, cum in mouth, cum inflation (light), cum inside/creampie, edging, excessive cum, girls with dicks, masturbation, multiple orgasms, oral sex [cunnilingus], oral sex [fellatio], orgasm denial, risk of pregnancy, rough sex, shower sex, vaginal sex, virgin

Chapter 4⸻Cummies Or Whatever

You know what I love about anal? Like, vaginas are made to fuck. Literally. The coochie wants things inside, and she does her best to be an inviting and gracious host. The booty doesn't. It squeezes, it pushes, it spasms... but eventually? It surrenders. That's when you can start really fucking.

It's a refined, layered experience that takes time to master and appreciate. The sounds they make when you slide it in are pure artistry. And like, don't take me for some needle dick frat boy, okay? I'm not into "painal" or whatever all the budding serial killers are calling it when you're bad at sex now.

Screams of pain are so... artless. Basic, even. Enjoying them is the equivalent of a chef who enjoys hearing their food sucks. It's emotional masochism, only slightly less pathetic than people who pay to get their tiny dick bullied.

I want the wide eyed, tight-lipped groans eking all the way up from their invaded guts. I want their legs to flail around like surfaced-earthworms, their vocal chords misfiring with every twitch of my fat dick. I want their body screaming, "This doesn't belong in here," and their fuck-drunk brain shouting back, "I need it there." It's an exquisite paradox that plays an equally exquisite symphony for the maestro skilled enough to conduct it... and let's just say I always leave them wanting more.

To translate for the tragically straight: I'm the fucking Blackbeard of ass piracy.

Needless to say, I got what I wanted from Millie. Her little bubble butt and tender handful of tits were the finest instruments I'd ever played. Her screams of overwhelmed pleasure were beautifully addicting. I liked hearing her moan, and I loved hearing her beg.

Her big, beautiful dick popped that thick silicone sleeve like a dollar-store water balloon a few seconds later — an appropriate crescendo to my masterful performance. As the cum-bomb blasted its salty shrapnel across the shower, it sent me over the edge. If the rain of spunk didn't do the trick, the sight of Millie sliding down the wall like geeky cum squeegee certainly did. God, I went fucking feral.

I was already at the point of no return by the time I grabbed Millie's hair. Once it touched her tongue, my cock fired off like it was set to full auto. There were no theatrics this time. No holding back to protect my ego. I stroked her hair. My knees started to shake. I screamed her name. I begged her not to stop. I wrapped my leg around the back of her head to keep myself steady. I pulled her down onto my mons so hard that her teeth left marks on my skin.

Her arms cinched around my waist. Her tongue poked out of her lips to lightly glide along my tightly clenched sack. She hummed in blissful contentment guzzling every thick, pearly rope with masterful technique.

Mildred Cheese is the queen of putting her mouth on dicks. The crown fell from my head that day, and I've not met a soul that could lay a finger on it since.

I didn't think about the slimy jizz slicking up the floors. I didn't think about how stupid standing on one foot on a wet, smooth, white-marble floor was. As you can probably guess, I slipped. Millie tried to catch me, but everything was too slick.

There are many, many things that I do gracefully. Falling isn't one of them, though. I scream. I scramble. I grab whatever I can reach. This time, I planted my foot against the glass as my body went the other way. One nasty pop later, I splashed down in the lukewarm soup of shower runoff and pasty, off-white nut. I cried out in pain and inadvertently inhaled some of the stewing ingredients.

"Mia! A-Are you okay?"

"M-my a—sniff—ank—le..." I stammered and coughed, clutching the injured joint.

I could feel my breath quickly turning sharp and unsteady as tears welled up in my eyes. Given my freaky nature, you might be surprised that pain is one of the other things that I don't handle gracefully. I did everything I could to avoid full-on sobbing, but like... oh my god.

I thought for sure my ankle would be flopping around like that scene in Misery — my foot hanging by a bit of skin, dangling uselessly. Thankfully, that wasn't the case. From what I could see, it looked fine, even as the throbbing pain continued to get worse.

"Come on, Mia. I-I'm going to—" As Millie leaned over me, I felt her hand brush against my leg.

"Don't touch it!" I whimpered, favoring my injury.

"I'm not going to, Mia. I'm just going to get you off the floor, okay?"

"J-just be careful!"

Millie — with impressive patience and gentleness — slid an arm behind my knees, and another behind my back while I guarded my foot vigilantly and blubbered at her. She didn't even laugh at the entire side of my head dripping with her cum, which I'm not sure I could've handled were the situation reversed — it must've looked hilarious. Setting her back straight, she lifted me up... with a lot less effort than I expected.

"Whah... wow," I gasped, so surprised that I almost forgot how much pain I was in, "You're like... you're kinda strong, huh?"

"M-Mia, m-my backpack weighs more th-than y-you..." There was that... happy stutter, again. It was like she'd managed to get a whole sentence out without overthinking it for once. Honestly... it was kind of cute. My face felt a little hot, but I'm not sure if it was me or the steam that blanketed the room.

"I'm going to put you down... it might be a little cold..."

Millie sat me down on one of the two bathroom vanities. My breath caught when she bent down and gently lifted my leg to examine my injured ankle.

"C-can you m—ove it?" Millie asked, looking up at me.

I sniveled quietly while I demonstrated my ankle's dramatically reduced range of motion. Moving it any more made the dull heat and throbbing pain even worse. The joint had started to swell visibly by this point, but the pain seemed to take a distant backseat every time she touched me.

"G-good. N-n-n... um... can you p-p-put any weight on i-it?"

I shook my head back and forth like a toddler. Just the thought of putting any pressure on it made me sick to my stomach.

"H-hurts..." I whined through quivering lips.

"O-okay... h-hold on..." Millie stood and turned towards the door.

"Where are you going!?" I whined, pawing at her like a needy kitten. I'd like to say I was just being a bitch, but no; that pathetic display was completely genuine.

"I-I'm going to g-g...et you some ib—ibupr—ibup..." Millie huffed, visibly frustrated with her impediment, "Advil. And an ice pack."

When I hadn't let go of her arm after a moment or two, Millie stepped a little closer to calm my panic and clarified.

"Y-you sprainn—need it. Y-your ankle. Ice and NSAIDs wwww—will help..."

She paused for a moment while I clutched her arm and considered my options.

"Y-you'll hurry back?"

"O-of course..."

I finally let go after her reassurance. She smiled sweetly and disappeared up the stairs. It seems kind of stupid now. Like, where the fuck would she go? I was in her house. It's not like I was going to be marooned somewhere.

Left on my own, my eyes wandered around the room. They eventually fell on my reflection in the mirror of the opposite vanity. Ew. I turned to look at the one behind me, hoping the distance had made it look worse than it was. Nope!

My hair was completely covered in cum, with a nice variety of thickness; the wateriest portion dripping down onto my shoulders with the shower runoff. The fragrance made my nose wrinkle again, but it didn't seem to bother me as much now. I ran my fingers through the bits of my hair that weren't stuck together yet, but it was no use. This stuff wasn't coming off. I gave up, and surveyed the slimy jizz that coated my hands with a roll of my eyes. God, all of this was so gross.

...

I cupped my hands against my lips and tried to suck it into my mouth. It was way too thick, though. Undeterred, I lapped it up from my hands like a hungry animal instead. I gulped it down, swiping my hands across my face to gather more. It pleasantly burned the back of my nose and throat like a shot of liquor, but it didn't even slow me down. Once I sucked it all off my fingers, I pushed my cum-soaked hair into my mouth and slurped lazily on it as my hands drifted downwards.

Look, this isn't one of my proudest moments. I fuck people for personal and material gain, but I've thus far managed to do it in a fairly classy way. There's a certain decorum I try to maintain, and sucking jizz out of my hair while I rub myself off falls well below that.

Ever since that fucking dream... there was this burning hunger that just grew steadily more intense. I lifted my Y-equipment out of the way to rub my fingers across my slavering pussy.

Dream Millie was right. God, I wanted to get fucked by that big, beautiful dick so bad. I wanted Millie to wrap those fucking crypt-keeper fingers around my neck and pound me to the edge of consciousness. I wanted thick, fat wads of her pasty cum dripping across — and out of — every last inch of me.

In less than a minute, I heard myself moan with climax and slapped a hand over my mouth. My wetness cascaded over the counter. My breath caught in my throat as I shuddered with release — a snag that wouldn't resolve until I reached my peak and started down the other side.

Unfortunately, my solo effort went up like fresh tinder, and did less than nothing to choke the fire in my loins. I sat there unsatisfied and overwhelmed, panting like a... well, you know.

Sexual frustration is something I'm ill-equipped to handle. I have a list of contacts organized by their level of desperation in my phone. It ranges from 'would buy me dinner in exchange for some light flirting' to 'would book me three nights in Paris for an over-the-pants handjob'. I order fuck buddies like they're listed on DoorDash, and they beg to give me the tip. Needless to say, pining wasn't really my thing.

It was around then that Millie walked back into the room, carrying some supplies and a towel.

"O-okay... so w-wwwwe need to... um..." Millie glanced down at her phone, trying to wrangle the various items into one arm, "M-my sister's a m-med-d-d— student, and—"

Something was different then, and I'm not sure what it was. All I know is that things suddenly seemed very uncomplicated. Watching her do her little hunchbacked nerd shuffle, as if she were weighed down by that mammoth trunk she had down below, was somehow captivating. She brought enough first-aid crap to remove my appendix, and somehow that too was endearing instead of pathetic.

"Hey Millie..." I spread my legs as the open air began to chill my dripping thighs, "You wanna fuck?"

Millie fumbled with her armful of first aid supplies as her brain shifted without the clutch. Impressively, the dork managed to catch everything but the towel, which would have fallen to the floor had her horse dick not surged to life. She stood there for a little while, looking more conflicted by the second.

"W-we need to um... t-take care of y—"

"I do," I ignored her response and lifted my uninjured leg to give her a more enticing view, "I wanna fuck real bad."

That seemed to break through her overwhelming concern for my health. Millie's arms slowly unfolded, absentmindedly dropping her things onto the floor. Her eyes darted between my inviting expression and exposed cunt, her face gradually growing hungrier.

Millie grabbed my legs and pushed them apart. My heart pounded in my chest as her head sunk between my thighs. I thought she was going to blow me again, which made me painfully hard embarrassingly fast. I shrieked in surprise when her tongue invaded my moist slit instead.

"H-hey! Hey!" I protested, lightly pushing her head away, "I said fuck me, damn it!"

Millie wasn't home anymore. I couldn't budge her mouth from my pussy, and the only response I got back was the kind of slurping that would get you thrown out of any sensible restaurant.

"Y-you like the taste or somethin'?" I growled, trying not to moan.

"MMM! MMHMM!" Millie nodded briefly as she mashed her face into my pubic bone.

God, she ate pussy exactly like she kissed, and it drove me insane. She just stuck her tongue out and slurped the inside of my pussy like a yogurt cup, licking every inch of my inside and out like it was the tastiest thing that had ever rolled across her tongue. Her nose would brush my swollen clit by accident every now and then, but it was never enough to actually get anywhere despite the electricity it sent surging through my body. It was horrible... but in tens of what it did for my ego? It was kinda like what she did with the gum... and I liked it. A lot.

"God... you suck at this too..." I scoffed and grabbed her head with both hands, "Just... hold still."

I held her face and started grinding on it like I was trying to start a fire. She never stopped moving her tongue, humming delightedly as she sampled the taste of every drop she could run her tongue across. The sounds of my lubricious pussy schlick-schlicking over her face only seemed to spur her on. I'm not sure how she was still breathing by the time I came, but neither of us seemed to care very much about that.

"OHhhhh... ffffFUCK!" I screamed, my toes curling as my nerves lit up with the swimming, floaty release of orgasm. The mirror behind me rattled as I shook in ecstasy. Millie kept licking well beyond my comedown, now with even more of my juices to sample.

"C-cut... cut it out!" I whined, "Millieeeeeee..."

Millie lifted her head up slightly when I said her name, but dove back in for another few licks. She finally stood a few seconds later, licking her lips to further savor the fluids that soaked her face. With a hand braced on the mirror above my head, she lined her cock up with my exposed pussy. My eyes nearly popped out of my skull.

"Wh-... what the fuck...?" I stammered.

I had gotten used to the rampart smasher this girl had between her legs, but this was something else. It throbbed angrily, bigger than I'd ever seen it. It looked like she had pumped it up or something — the head was an angry, reddish shade, pulsing along with the bulging veins that lined the shaft.

"M'sorry..." she panted, probably still out of breath from her free-dive into the Kamiya Trench, "y—taste... good..."

"M-Millie? Are you like... are you okay?"

"Y'huh... doin great..."

I wasn't very convinced, but I didn't have much time to think about it. Once Millie finally found the right hole, she shoved without another word.

"I-it... went in..." Millie cooed, steadily sinking deeper inside.

I screamed as the fat tip of her cock vanished completely inside me along with the first few inches of the shaft. She gritted her teeth as her cock throbbed inside. It felt like she shoved an orange up my snootch, which the small bump in my belly sort of resembled, oddly enough.

"OHhhhh... oh fuck yeah..." I moaned, driven to the brink of another climax.

"I-i-it's... it's tight," Millie shuddered for a few seconds before she finally continued, "A-are y-y-you s-sure—"

"It won't be for long... you're stretching me out so much," I put some extra theatrics on to encourage her, "Your huge cock is going to ruin my tight, little pussy! It'll never be the same again..."

For some reason, Millie turned a shade of red I've never seen before. She seemed really embarrassed, though her cock seemed to respond about like I expected—by making that little bump in my tummy bounce.

"M-Mia... th-that's not how... i-it works..." Millie stammered, "V-v—vaginas don't st—stre—"

Before she could ruin the mood and start explaining the intricacies of vaginae, I grabbed a handful of her hair with both hands and yanked her forward. Her yelp of pain became a groan of pleasure as she fell into me, burying more than half of her massive cock inside. I pulled until our nipples touched, despite Millie's poorly-vocalized objections.

"Jesus, it's fucking gargantuan..."

"Mia! Are you—"

I stuck my tongue down her throat to shut her up. Judging by the throbbing, it did a little more than that.

"Shut up and fuck me, Millie..."

For once, she didn't need to be told twice. She went to work laying that pipe, turning me into a gooey, screaming mess. Her cock scraped across a sweet spot with every thrust, and my entire body screamed for more. The whole thing wouldn't even fit, but that only made the sounds of our dripping, mindless fucking all the more arousing. A mixture of her dripping precum and my own wetness schlucked out of me with every manic push and pull.

"I— is it... good?"

"Don't fucking stop!"

The genuine tone of Millie's question kind of pissed me off, if I'm being completely honest. This stupid nerd was a natural fuck-champion with the biggest dick I had ever seen. She was blowing my back out on her bathroom sink, and had to ask if she was doing a good job? Have an ego or something, god damn it!

"Fine! It's fine! Just... don't—"

"Sh-should we... I c-can change posi—"

No!

"J-just keep going!"

"I—I don't want it to be bad for you..." Millie stammered, "J-just let me—"

Millie started to pull out, and I think something... broke. In me. Like, maybe my horny side had finally found a big rock to bludgeon my pride into submission with.

I wanted it. And nothing stops me from getting what I want. Not her. Not even myself, as it turns out.

"What the fuck!? I told you not to stop, dumbass! Can't you take a fucking hint!?" I sat up with some difficulty as I continued to scream.

"I—I just wanted—" Millie shrank down, her voice just above a whisper.

"I know what you want, bitch! You just want to hear me say it, right!?"

"M— Mia, I—I'm s—" Tears started to well up in the corner of her eyes.

"You fucked my whole world up, and you're going to take responsibility for it!"

Clearly, that wasn't what she expected to hear.

"It's your fault that I want your big stupid elephant dick, okay!? You shot your nut into my fucking brain or something, and now I can't stop thinking about yo—it!"

"M—Mia..."

"I sucked your cum out of my fucking hair just to taste it, for fuck sake!"

"...!?"

"You want me to fucking beg, is that it? Fine! Please rearrange my fucking guts! Make my pussy squirt so hard my brain shuts off! Beat my shit up so bad I never forget the shape of your cock! That what you wanted to hear, huh!?

"I—"

I need it! So shut the fuck up and fucking fuck me, damn i—aah!?"

I squeaked, caught a little off guard as Millie flipped me over like I weighed nothing and bent me over the sink. I started to say something that just became a slutty moan when her glans wedged itself between my lips, halting in the threshold of my sex.

"T—tell me if i-it h—urts?" Millie whispered in my ear.

"What if I wanna get hurt?" I kissed whatever I could get my lips on — her hands, her arms, her neck, her cheek, "You'll hurt me a little if ask, right Miwwie?"

I finally got the result I craved. She bottomed out and then some. I put my hands on the mirror to catch myself while my pussy squirted like a fire sprinkler.

"Th-that all you g-got—"

I didn't get to finish the last syllable, because I think her dick might've cleared one of my chakras or something. I was already cumming before she started really beating it up.

"Ooohhh... Oh god... yeah..." I could feel another coming before I even came down from the first. My eyes rolled up into the back of my head as I moaned like the whore I was, "Wreck that fucking pussy, baby!"

zivzap
zivzap
259 Followers
12