Losing It Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M—M—Mia... I-I-I'm—"

"Feel good?" I moaned, arching my back to softly kiss her neck.

Millie pinched her lips together and nodded. Her face was tight with restraint, clearly trying to prolong her peak. Her dorky nose wrinkled. Sweat poured down her brow, and wet strands of her, blue-greenish hair stuck to her face.

"Gonna cuuu—uummm?"

Millie's body looked like someone had braked and hit the gas at the same time. She couldn't manage to completely stop, but her thrusts became more erratic and twitchy.

"W-w sh-sh—"

"You bought the place," I hoarsely moaned, nibbling softly on her ear, "You can paint the inside if you wanna..."

I expected a few more seconds of babbling hesitance, but Millie snapped like a bear trap. She thrust onto her tiptoes, slamming her massive shaft even deeper. My cervix smooched her fat cock-head, my body now a fully acclimated cum-dump for that gorgeous monster.

As I sped down the proverbial river towards the Angel Falls of orgasms, my eyes rolled to the mirror against my cheek. My tongue lolled out past my lips, my complexion rouged with exertion, spewing moans so obscene that even I'm a little embarrassed.

"C—... hahnnng... Cummmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg—"

"Miiiaaaaaaa..."

I started to squirt before her load even reached the tip. My pussy milked that fucking beast for every drop. Her distending under-vein — bulging with each deluge of chunky, off-white slime — gave my G spot a nice little massage as it rolled across. Streams of cum forced their way out around her dick, and that bump in my tummy grew more robust with each passing second.

By the time she finally pulled out, my new spunk-paunch had started to bump against the sink. I looked over my shoulder — naively assuming she must've left everything inside me — just in time to get an eye glued shut by one of the last few ropes as they splattered from my ass all the way to the mirror on the wall. Her softening cock slumped across my backside, leaking the last few drops across my lower back as a syrupy waterfall poured out of my overstuffed slit.

"Ohhh... oh my god... I've never cum... that hard..." I rolled over onto my back, sweaty and exhausted, marveling at the sticky river pouring out of me.

Millie wrapped her arms around me, breathing heavy as the sweat dripped down her face. I started to return the hug until I noticed she was trying to pull me up.

"H-hey, watch—!"

Millie hugged me tight, which didn't agree with my swollen midsection. I felt like a human piping bag as unflattering noises and what must have been a liter of cum glorped out of my pussy and splashed onto the marble floor.

"O-oh... s—... sor—ry. I—"

"Shut the fuck up..." I huffed.

I pulled her in for a brief kiss to emphasize my point, but admittedly, I had other things on my mind.

"You ready to go again?"

To my surprise, Millie seemed to hesitate.

"H-huh...? W-we're ggg—gonna... need t—t—to um... shower again..."

"C'moooooon Millliiiiiiiiie..." I put on my best sugar baby face, and nuzzled into her chest, "You've only got one more hole between you and the triple crown!"

Millie seemed a little confused at first, but once she figured it out, her face turned pink again. Her still leaking cock had already started to harden at the prospect.

"I—... have y-you ever—"

"Not with anything as big as Nessie here..." I giggled, bouncing her flaccid cock in my hand, "but it'll be fine... if I get too loud, you can always just cover my mouth. Maybe choke me a little~?"

"Wh— what's... gotten i—into you?" Millie stammered, clearly caught off guard.

"You know what got into me, Millie. I'm asking you to put it back..." I puffed out my cheeks and pouted playfully.

"W—wasn't your ankle—" Millie looked like her brain was about to boil out of her ears, but she seemed strangely determined.

"All better!" I lied, doing everything I could to avoid putting weight on my other leg. I don't think she was convinced.

"M—Mia, I th-think we should—"

"I asked you to put it in my ass, not fuck my feet, you spaz. It'll be fine! C'moooonnnnnn~"

Millie, still noticeably red in the face, glanced down — namely at the foot I was refusing to put any weight on.

"Let's... ggg-...go get y-your ankle on ice ff—irst, okay?"

...

...

What? She... shot me down? She shot me down!? Mildred fucking Cheese shot me down!? Who the fuck did she think she was!? I put up with a lot of things that day, but this was a dishonor that I would not stand for. I tried being aloof. I tried being mean. I tried being sweet. Now it was time to play fucking dirty.

I stared at her for just a second and then pounced. My lips wrapped around one nipple, fingers around the other, and thighs around her flaccid beast.

"Haaaaa—nh... M--Mia! S-s-sens-sit-tive!" Millie whined, as if she thought it might've been an accident.

She put her hands onto my shoulders like she was going to push me away, but couldn't seem to bring herself to follow through. I giggled sweetly and pulled my lips off for a moment to show off my tongue work. Millie's cock was already starting to bounce between my thighs before, but it practically spanked my pussy when she saw my tongue dancing around her nipple. She started to moan, fully hard between my legs.

"Actually, yeah..." I put some suction on her nipple and popped my lips off of it just to see her squirm.

"Wh—huh?" Millie mumbled as if she'd been woken from a deep slumber.

"You're right, Millie. I'm exhausted," I yawned, striking a not-so-subtle pose while I stretched my arms behind my head.

"W—... well um..." Millie stuttered, eyes locked onto my chest.

I stepped back, leaving Millie's leaking chub on its own, her cheeks turning pink. I leaned over the sink and examined my face in the cum-splattered mirror.

"Just let me do my face before we snuggle up, hm?"

Millie nodded, trying and failing to keep her eyes above my waistline as I turned my back.

"Ugh... god, my skin is so dry..." I huffed, swaying my hips while I pouted. Once I was sure I had her attention, I gasped softly in realization "I know..."

I scraped a particularly thick glob off of the mirror, and rubbed it between my hands. I bit my lip as it squished and strung between my fingers.

"M-M-M—... u-uh... wh—..." Millie acted like she didn't know what I was about to do, but 'little' Millie gave her away.

I slapped both hands onto my face, and started to rub them in tiny circles around my cheeks. Millie gasped behind her hands while her cock anxiously twitched and drooled a steady stream of precum.

"Wh-... Mia... wh-what are you... doing..."

"Moisturizing, duh. Jizz is good for your skin, right?"

"Wwww—ell actually, that'sssssorta... a—a myth. If y—you—"

"Nerd," I giggled derisively and turned back to the mirror.

Though my little display was getting the job done, Millie's cum was closer to a thin gel than lotion. Needless to say, it wasn't going to rub in. Glue my hands to my skin maybe, but certainly not be absorbed by it.

On the bright side, I had started to notice the subtleties hidden within the overwhelming salty musk. The layered flavors and textures fascinated me. There were hints of sweetness, both in the smell and taste.

Once I was done 'moisturizing', I slurped the excess into my mouth and swirled it around on my tongue. I had to swallow three or four times, but the tacky wad eventually rolled down my throat.

With a shudder of satisfaction, I glanced at Millie in the mirror, anxious to see her reaction. She was trying to hold the towel in front of her, but I'll give you three guesses as to what made that look ridiculous.

"All done!" I bubbled, licking my fingers, "My ankle is really sore. Could you help me get to bed, Millie?"

"Mia... y-you have a little... um..." Millie sheepishly pointed at my cheek, unable to look at me directly

"Where?" I swiped my fingers around my face, missing the errant glob of spooge with every pass.

"N-... no... let me..." Millie swiped it off with one of her fingers, finally falling for one of my traps.

I wrapped my lips around her digit and let out a soft moan of delight as I sensually sucked the wad from her fingertip. Millie looked like she was about to faint, but surprisingly? She managed to hold things together, and gently pull her hand away.

"M—Mia... y-your—... i-it's going t-t-to get wors-s-se... if we don't um... g-get the sw-w-w—... swelling down," Millie gestured to my leg, pointing out the puffy cankle that had begun to develop.

I looked at her for a moment, sort of stunned. She should have been on her knees begging me to touch her boner. Instead, she shot me down. Again.

Begrudgingly, I conceded her point and allowed her to carry me to the bedroom. She gave me a couple of pills and some water, put a pillow under my leg, and then went to exchange the ice pack for one that hadn't melted on the steamy bathroom floor. I pouted to myself, wallowing in my own frustration.

Millie came back shortly with a new ice pack in tow. She lifted the pillow with my foot on it and scooted her lap underneath. With a better angle to work from, she went to wrapping the cool, gel-filled pack around my injured joint. Despite myself, I began to relax once the pain started to dull.

"Does it f-feel any better, M-Mia?"

I huffed and rolled my eyes, determined to remain as bitchy as possible. Millie stared at me expectantly until I finally nodded.

"Th-that's good... I-I f-felt bad... I didn't m-mean to um... knock-ck-ck you over..." She hung her head slightly, adjusting the ice pack.

As it had before, her genuine concern and warmth was making things... difficult. Normally, I wouldn't hesitate to put the emotional thumbscrews on a thirsty simp who won't give me what I want, but doing that to Millie felt like kicking a puppy or something. She was just so... vulnerable.

"You didn't," I sighed, "My foot slipped when I put my leg around your head."

"O-oh..." Millie nodded, but I could see the gears turning, "W—... why did you...?"

"You—... um... you're like... with your mouth?" I mumbled, halfway hoping she wouldn't hear me, "It felt, like... pretty good, I guess."

Millie's eyes lit up like strobes. She opened her mouth to say something, but the alarm on her phone diverted her attention. With a few taps, she shut it off and removed the ice pack from my ankle.

"You t-took those, right? Th-the p-pain pills?"

I nodded.

"Good! S-so n-now we jus-s-st... need to... um..." Millie picked up her phone to consult the directions from her sister again.

"So... did you pay three grand just to baby my booboo, Millie?" I snickered, adjusting the pillows behind me.

"I'm j—ust trying to mmm—make sure your joint hhhhheals. T—tendons and l—l—ligaments—"

"Neeerrrrrdddd," I laughed, laying back.

Millie shook her head with a small smile, ignoring my snide comment. A few seconds later, she seemed to find the message she was looking for. As her eyes scanned the screen, her smile grew a little wider.

Faces are weird, right? Like, the difference between a genuine smile and a fake one isn't that big of a difference. If someone asked you to point out what made one smile more appealing than another, you'd probably have to think about it for a second, right? Like... it's plain as day when someone's smile is fake, but describing why it's so obvious is a bit difficult.

On a related note, I got a very foreboding feeling from that smile. It made my heart thump in my chest. Like the feeling you get when you're playing hide n' seek as a kid, and someone gets thiiiiis close to finding you. It's like... tense and scary, but in the way that makes you have to stifle your giggles rather than your screams.

"Www—we'll need to... k—keep it elevated, o—o—of course..." Millie grinned playfully, gently lifting my foot from her lap...


12