All Comments on 'Losing My Boyfriend Ch. 02'

by rcfox

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Seriously ??

As I feared it's obvious that Ryan has little or no feelings left for his partner and clearly enjoyed humiliating him. Hell he even threw him out of his own bedroom to sleep on the couch without even a moment of guilt.

Then there was that promise in chapter one... Keeping in PG so no sex and yet he all but destroyed his partner for a cock and sex. Hell if you love your partner you would work on making it work between you and you would not humiliate them like this.

To the man sleeping on the couch your partner has clearly moved on !!!

Forget getting aroused ... if anyone saw the flirting and sex play that was so clearly going on in chapter one and then made to watch and listen to the sex in chapter two even a nun would have her had down her wet knickers from how it turned her on.

MOVE ON and kick the cheating bastard out!!! you deserve better as you seem a nice guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

wow what a shit ryan is

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
NOT WHAT I LIKE

To each there own, but Ryan and Joe are real jerks and that is being kind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really shitty

Here's hoping Ryan gets kicked out of the house, goes to live with Joe, gets cheated on regularly... eventually goes crawling back to his former boyfriend, who laughs in his face and slams the door. That would be a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you!!! ;-)

That was a great second chapter to your story. Please continue.

kelvinvictorkelvinvictoralmost 7 years ago
Want to know what happens ....

Can't say I approve of the way the boyfriend is behaving, or anyones attitude to the partner. Hey come one he's getting the shitty end of it all. Ridicule is not nice ... It even comes out in the writing as he name is never mentioned to show how little he means to Ryan.

I would love another chapter, but in the morning when they have all had chance to think and the nameless partner kicks Ryan into touch ... I'd love it to be his house and Ryan doesn't own it so he gets kicked out ...

I agree move him in with Joey, but once a cheat always a cheat ... Ryan soon finds out how his partner felt as Joey cheats and Ryan realizes what he lost.

Great writing ... Thank you. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!!

Love it! There aren't enough gay cheating themed stories out there. I want to see Ryan start to dominate his partner more. Maybe even move Joe into their house. So much potential! Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Revenge

Next chapter should be super degrading for Ryan. He should move in with Joey. Have Joey cheat on him a lot. Go back to his old boyfriend then find out his former boyfriend has a hotter and better partner. Ryan then suggests to have a threesome but his former boyfriend refuses and makes Ryan instead watch him and his new bf have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Revenge

Please write more, but with the partner coming off the winner as it's clear that Ryan has no feelings for him anymore ... Not sure about revenge, but he needs to be able to take control of his life and move forward getting himself back into a good place with a loving partner, no one should take battering like he did. It would be good to see what happens after 'contemplated' what would become of their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this story

i like the story so far but it should have joey lose interest in ryan because joey is an asshole whos rude and arragant. and then ryan and the main character split up and the main finds love where he never expected

kelvinvictorkelvinvictoralmost 7 years ago

Please sir, we desperately need to know what happened next ... The partner said he still loved him, but then he says he glad he and Joe are together at last ...

Would love to see what happens next, not the sex,but realistically how the partner reacts to knowing the man his partner of many years clearly planned all of this and obviously no longer cares for him. Does he get revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is hot!

Please continue with the next chapter. I'm looking forward to reading what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
we need chapter 3... please!

great story! i want to see where they go from here.

jamie427jamie427over 6 years ago
Nice Story

Joey is exactly what this coupled needed at this point in their relationship. Ryan will most likely always have a Bull as long as he is with his current partner.

kelvinvictorkelvinvictorover 6 years ago

Please sir.... can we have chapter three for Christmas????

Happy Christmas ... love the story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Forever

Are we ever going to get a chapter 3

kelvinvictorkelvinvictoralmost 6 years ago

Please desperately need chapter three!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

It’s a hot story. Please continue with chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is where gay guys err throwing away monogamy for hot sex with a bi guy who will mot mind dumping u with a hot pussy or hotter ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Throw a damn fit

Boyyyy if my bf even tried that shit or tried to tell ME to get out.....nahhhhh I’d be throwing hands Lmaooo I know it’s kinda dumb to get riled up about a story but still tho 🤣 he should beat Ryan’s ass it’s clear what an asshat he is oooo he pissed me off 😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ryan never really showed any true love towards his partner in their relationship so the bond only went one way and was not reciprocal. Ryan naturally sought others with or without his partners knowledge that is cheating. There are also no defined boundaries that were set out. Joey has become Ryans' new bf as he shows pure love and lust that was lacking previously. It is one thing to have a bull where it is just lust and sex but not any love. Ryan doesn't show any love or emotional connection until he is with Steve his ex or with Joey! I would say it would be best to leave Ryan and Joey to their newfound relationship and move out and find a connection with your next partner who you can mutually love and desire. but the sex you can never gratify them with until you both find a bull who it will be just lust and sex and it will be you who hey love and adore. That is the truest sense of being a cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to see a part three where the cheated on boyfriend gets his revenge. Maybe even take Joe away from Ryan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous