Losing My Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You dirty little bitch," he laughed as his trousers fell to the ground.

He rubbed his cock head on my pussy lips getting himself rock hard.

Andrew pushed in and pulled my hips towards him. He began to screw me on tiptoe but wasn't going in deep enough. "Wait!" he commanded and got a few bundles of A4 paper to stand on top of. He pushed right into me as I wrapped my legs around him.

"Now fuck me hard and don't spare the horses!" I taunted and immediately Andrew was banging me for all his worth. The photocopier moved on its wheels as he was leaning in to get full penetration. I leant back on a button and suddenly the photocopier sprung into life photocopying my ass.

I burst out laughing, "Oh, what a cliche!"

"Oh, never mind the cliche, it's burning my balls!"

Andrew cleverly timed his penetrations after and before the white-hot beam of the copier past as I just sat there, my ass ever reddening.

Andrew banged away as the copier churned out pics of my ass and every now and again a picture included his balls.

We both laughed and the aphrodisiac of laughter quickly made us cum.

I jumped off the machine panting for breath between giggles as Andrew pulled his trousers up. The machine was still grinding out pics of my ass and Andrew's balls. I got a bit panicky, "Don't you think we should stop it?"

"Not sure how to, anyway we'll have to hide all those photocopies of your ass. lets just run, no one will know." And with that, we scarpered off.

My mind was made up, I'd be the kind girlfriend and let him down easy. I'd let Dave have me for one last night and then finish with him. I wasn't going to be all surrender though, many pairs of my finest panties had already been soiled and seconded into his pantie collection and so I decided I was going to have a little fun.

I rummaged around my draw and deep down at the back was an old unopened set of panties that Andrew had bought for me on his business trip to France.

He had bought them from a market in southern France and they looked ancient made by a factory in 1849 called Amelia's.

They were basically French knickers, One white the other black. I pulled on the white pair and laughed at how they looked. I couldn't wait to see Davids face as he pushed my skirt up and saw this pair of monstrosities under his eyes. Giving someone the elbow was never easy, so at least this might bring a bit of brevity to the proceedings.

I didn't know how he'd react, but one thing was for certain, he'd keep them and most probably label them, "Last fuck with Amber; two out of ten!"

I projected my imagination to our last farewell and felt a little uneasy about the thought of being pantiless and so I put the black pair into my handbag for back up and made my way off to work.

When I arrived at the office there was a big commotion and as the bosses weren't in I put it down to general office misbehaviour. To my horror, the photocopied pictures of my bare ass were all around the office. One picture was pinned to the notice board with the title, "who's ass is this?" It was excruciatingly embarrassing, especially as I had a spot on one of my cheeks. This proved to be vital in the interrogation of the photocopied ass.

"It's quite easy," declared the self-appointed ass hunter, Julie, a tall thin brunette who stood at the front of the office pointing at the picture. "We go to the toilets for a line-up, we all bare our ass's and whoever has a spot in the approximate location is the phantom photocopier fucker!"

All the men declared their acceptance of the idea while I died at the thought. Surely the girls wouldn't put up with that?

"Well, I'm up for bearing my ass," Laughed Samatha, the office redhead.

"And me!"

"And me!"

I Worryingly heard as the idea caught on like wildfire.

"So that's it then," excitedly declared Julie, "All the girls go to the toilets, bend over, skirts up or trousers down and lower those panties for your examination!"

The absurdness and fun of the idea caught the imagination of my work colleges as a manic buzz shot through the office.

"I will be the first to bare my ass so there will be no favouritism," declared Judge Julie,

"There speaks a spotless ass!" Laughed Samatha

"Wait a minute, wait a minute," interjected Sue from accounts, "There's also a pair of balls in some of those pictures, why should the boys get away without an inspection?"

"That's for the blokes to decide," overrode Julie ina state of manic excitement, "Girls to the toilets!"

I looked around in alarm as all the girls obediently went along with the plan. I looked around for allies who would stand with me in defiance but nobody was forth-coming. What was I to do? If I didn't line up I'd be a suspect and a spoilsport, but if I bared my ass I'd be identified as the 'spotted ass photocopier shagger!'' All I could do was play along and hope maybe that spot had gone down by now.

"Go on Amber, get to the toilets and get your pantie down," laughed Andrew,

"You bastard, " I mouthed in his direction.

I got to the toilets and lined up with twelve giggling girls all ready to bend over and bare all.

As promised Julie went first and bent over before us, lifted her skirt and lowered her panties. "Have a good look," she suggested with confidence so sure she was of her flawless bottom, even giving it a little wiggle.

Once she was given the all-clear she bounced up, turned and pulled her panties up all in one go before ordering, "Right girls bend over and get your panties down and ass's in the air."

I was at the end of the line and held back in hope of some rebellion, but I watched, disillusioned as all the girls obediently turned around bent over, flipped their skirts up and dragged their panties down.

I begrudgingly followed suite not wanting to be a stick in the mud and kill the fun the others were enjoying. What if they did see a spot on my ass anyway? It didn't prove anything.

I pulled up my skirt and lowered my panties ready for inspection. "Oh well," I thought to myself, "It could have been worse, it could have been one of those days when I was pantie-less." Then it occurred to me, I was wearing french knickers. Could things get much worse?

Julie inspected each ass with malicious glee, making sure she covered every inch of a suspects ass at close proximity before shouting out, "I declare this ass, Spotless!" and then giving the cleared bottom a hearty spank!

I looked to my side to see my workmate Jane, bent over, resigned to her inspection with her panties around her knees.

"Is your bum spotless?" I asked as I heard yet another, "I declare this ass, Spotless!" and then a, "Ouch!" as yet another ass was declared clear with a spank.

"I don't know," glumly expressed Jane, "Its ages since anyone has seen it."

"I declare this ass, Spotless!" went up another cry and a spank as a girl called Cherry jumped up holding her scolded bottom,

"I'm sure you're gay," she jokingly accused,

"If only I had this job full time," Julie responded with a wink.

Little did I know that once a girl was given the all-clear they joined Julie in the inspection of the next girl and when they reached my friend Jane they were jockeying for position to view her upturned ass. At least eight pairs of eyes were on Janes naked ass as Julie made her inspection.

I could see Jane blushing and laughing to herself before I heard, "I declare this ass, Spotless!" Julie spanked her and she jumped up declaring, "Oh, the first bit of action in ages!"

They then all rounded on my bottom and I could feel their eyes burning into it. I felt like a bottomless girl on a scaffold, waiting for my undignified fall. Julies inspection went on for an eternity until I heard the words, "Hello, hello, hello, what have we here?"

"French knickers," smirked Samatha,

"No this here!"

I felt a gentle prod on my derriere in the exact area the spot was on the photograph.

"Pass me the photocopies," Ordered Julie in a mock detective-like manner. I felt her hold the picture alongside my bottom to make a comparison before she announced, "It looks like we have our ass!"

I decided to be a good sport and stood up red-faced and said to my accusers, "it's a fair cop!'

Julie led me into the office with all the other girls giggling away. She parked me upfront and declared, "We have our ass boys, do you have the owner of the balls?"

"No, sorry no ones owned up," a voice from the crowd declared.

"I know who's balls they are!" I shouted and the whole office fell into a hush. I saw Andrew go pale as I deliberately drew out the tension by scanning everyone in the office.

"Those balls belonged to Andrew," I declared.

"We have our balls," laughed Julie, "Guilty!'

All the office wailed and joked and amongst the riot of the crowd I saw Andrews face, he mouthed, "I love you."

Later that night David carried me over the threshold once more, unbeknown to him that this was going to be our last screw.

His caveman sexual hunger was back with a vengeance because earlier in the evening I had whispered I was wearing some special panties just for him.

He flung me on the bed, his eyes bulging and temple veins pumping in anticipation. I laughed inwardly knowing he was in for a shock when he saw my old-fashioned french knickers. He ripped my long skirt up and stopped in shocked disbelief.

I laughed, "What's the matter, don't you like them?"

Still, he stared In a state of paralysis, eventually, he delicately took me by the waist and turned me over.

"Here we go," I thought fearfully thinking I had overdone the joke, but to my amazement, the caveman act had gone. Instead, he gently peeled down the waistband of the french knickers and studied the label.

He burst into enthusiastic joy and rolled me over yet again to come face to face with his beaming smile.

"These panties, where did you get them?"

Before I could answer he was down on me kissing away. Not kissing what was underneath but kissing the french knickers with tears in his eyes.

"May I?" He gently asked before delicately pulling them down and off.

He held them up to the light for a glowing inspection of every seam, bow and tassel going into a reverie of appreciation.

He looked down on me with love for the first time ever, "Do you have any more like these?"

I gasped in despair out of sexual frustration. The farewell screw wasn't going as planned,

"Yes, I do have another pair." I got off the bed and went to my handbag and pulled out my reserve panties, a pair of black french knickers.

I threw them at him in disgust, "here you go, you can have them," and resigning myself to yet another pantie-less walk home.

He grabbed hold of the black french knickers in a frenzy and hurriedly checked the label, treating the garment like a fragile bird.

"The 1849 Amelia Bloomer!" He cried out aloud, "At last!"

He cried tears of joy as he rocked on the bed holding the french knickers to his face.

"My darlings, how long I have searched for you," he wept,

"What the hell are you on about?" I asked in confusion,

"Don't you understand, these are the prototypes invented by Elizabeth Miller, in time Amelia Bloomer promoted the idea and they became known as bloomers after her."

"So?"

"These are in essence 'the penny black panties!' The holy grail of lingerie! The most prized collector's item of any pantie collector."

"Oh god! I moaned,

"Can I have them?" he begged,

"Sure you can, and goodbye," I said as I walked passed him and out of the apartment yet again pantieless.

I doubt he heard me as he was delirious with his prized assets. I stepped into the cold street with the wind once again igniting my unprotected pussy and laughed. At least he was happy and maybe so would the girls he got to fuck for years to come. Maybe he'd stop stealing their panties and they'd get to go home with a warm pussy.

Another gust of wind went up my skirt and gave me a thrill, "But oh what a sensation they'd be missing out on!"

I sat in the cafe and waited for Andrew. I was happy to be back with him and felt a little anxious as he was running a little bit late. That was unusual for him, which added to my nerves. I didn't have to wait long as he burst in through the front door grinning away with a bag under his arm.

He came to my table, leant over and kissed me on the cheek and pushed the bag in my direction.

"For you," he merrily declared as he sat down,

"Thank you, not like you to be late though,"

"I was busy with selecting your presents."

I opened the bag and pulled out my gifts and laughed.

"Victoria's Secret' and 'What Katie did next' panties. Oh very nice!" I gushed holding up the red silky garments for all to see, "I'm very honoured, but I'm afraid you'll have to take them back." I

lightly instructed,

"Why's that?" he asked in dejection.

I took his hand under the table and thrust it up my skirt, "You see from now on I don't wear panties! Ever!"

Andrew's eyes lit up as he felt the wetness of my pussy.

"What are the toilets like here?"

"Pristine,"

"Tell me when the coast is clear,"

I swooned as his fingers stroked my lips.

"It's clear, it's fucking clear!"

Elizabeth Miller invented loose trousers to be worn by women. After 1849 Amelia Bloomer promoted the idea and they became known as bloomers after her. In time underwear became known as bloomers. The word lingerie is derived from the French word for linen.

12