Losing My Religion Pt. 01

Story Info
Step sister returns to save brother from religious parents.
3.3k words
4.41
19.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my readers,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my stories and thank you for your kind words.

All characters engaging in sex are 18 years or older.

*****

The slap of his hand against my cheek didn't hurt as much as my mother standing there and doing absolutely nothing. That's the day that I left home.

That was four years ago. I was fifteen years old at the time but my story starts when I was much younger. My mother had remarried when I was eight. That brought John and his son Daniel. Daniel was a quiet shy kid who I actually liked. He was a year younger than me. The problems started with John's religion.

He was a devout catholic and my mother forced his religion on the both of us. Suddenly I'd have to attend church every Sunday and memorize the catholic choreography. I could no longer sleep in my underwear because it wasn't proper for a young lady. Forget scary movies and television. Those were the work of the Devil.

When I went through puberty I was given a stern lecture on how all boys wanted was sin. Every topic was always about sin and how we should always repent. I was told I could only wear clothes that were modest.

"Now Lucy, you wouldn't want to tempt any boys would you?" I remember my mother saying. I also remember glancing at Daniel and his face turning red.

No matter how often I tried to resist it was always the same. Honor they Father. Well as far as I was concerned he wasn't my father.

The only thing that kept me sane is my mom allowed me to stay in public school. Daniel went to a private catholic school. If I had to go to the private school I probably would have left a lot sooner. Daniel and I kept our distance but I felt sorry for him. I didn't think he had any friends. If there was anyone I loved in that house it would have been Daniel.

It's not that Daniel and I didn't want to hang out. John wouldn't allow it. He would come in and tell us to go to our rooms and think about our sins. We studied the bible more than our priests. Daniel never asked to bring friends over and I never could. Heathens, John called them.

When girls my age started to date and wear makeup I'd be given a new bible. I wasn't allowed out to do anything. I missed plenty of birthday parties and dances than I could count.

The final straw happened when I left my room and went into the kitchen. Suddenly John was in an uproar, yelling right in my face.

"You sinful whore!" He screamed, slapping me across my cheek. I knew what he was referring to. I forgot I wasn't allowed to wonder the house without a bra on. What evil thoughts might creep up in my brothers head?

A tear managed to creep down my cheek. I lifted my hand to the side that stung and looked over at my mom. When she wouldn't intervene I turned around and headed for the door.

"No whore will live under my roof!" He yelled. I slammed the door behind me. I didn't even bother grabbing my shoes. I walked the darkened streets in nothing but my pajamas. Lucky for me it was summer. I wondered the side walks before I found myself headed to my friend Tiffany's house.

Tiffany's mom was a free spirited hippie who raised her daughter in the exact opposite way I had been raised. She took me into her home and clothed me and treated me like one of her own. Tiffany and I became sisters.

Her mom would occasionally try to talk me into returning home. I wouldn't have it. There isn't any way I was going back. Ironically, living by "the book" had brought me closer to any hell I'd ever know.

***

I studied my blue eyes in the compact mirror and checked my hair. Some blonde strains were out of place but I didn't care. I threw my cigarette on the pavement and stomped it out. Service would be starting soon.

I deliberately waited until most of the congregation was seated until I made my way in. I spotted Daniel first. They were always sitting in front, as if somehow that brought them closer to God. I squeezed into a pew right behind them.

I felt bad for Daniel. Living in such extreme conditions. I admired how much he had grown in the past few years. He was eighteen now. His dark brown hair was cut short and he didn't have a hair on his cheeks. His strong jawline was a token of his masculinity. His Sunday best tailored to show off his broad shoulders.

I noticed my mom next. Her blonde hair pulled back in a simple braid. She was beautiful even without a drop of makeup. John wouldn't allow it. I didn't pay any attention to John. Finally after some kneeling the time came. We all shook hands with our neighbors.

Daniel didn't recognize me at first. He flashed a smile as he reached for my hand. I could see his eyes flicker down to the slight cleavage in my dress. I held his hand and squeezed as I smiled back.

His mouth dropped open as it hit him.

John and my mother noticed me next. I withdrew my hand and gave them an ice cold stare. I could tell John was bothered by my appearance. It was the first time since the incident that they had seen me. Oh they tried to visit and call me but I would always turn them away.

After everyone faced the front again I slipped a note into Daniel's hand. Then as quiet as I came I left.

***

Seeing my house for the first time in years sent shivers through my body. It was a great place to live before John. Seeing it in the moonlight gave it an eerie glow, reminding me of the hell I escaped.

At first I thought Daniel would chicken out, but after waiting a while I saw a candle appear in a window. My old window.

I climbed the lattice with ease and waited on the porch roof as Daniel opened the window. He offered me a hand and I entered my house for the first time in years.

My room was pretty much the same as I had left it. Basic with no posters or artwork. A desk for studying.

I took a look at Daniel and gave him a hug. My arms wrapped around his muscled body.

"I can't believe my brother is taller than me!" I cried out.

"Please don't be too loud. They might wake up." He patted me awkwardly on my back and I let go.

"I can tell not much has changed. How are you doing? Are you going to college after high school?"

"Seminary school. I'm going to become a priest."

"I bet that makes your dad happy."

"He is your dad too." Daniel said, looking down at the floor.

"No Danny. He hasn't been my dad in a long time. But you'll always be my brother." I hugged him again.

"I cried Lucy. Everyday for a long time after you left. I'd beg dad to get you back. He wouldn't hear it. He would just tell me that's what sinners become. You know, you grow up thinking your parents are right about everything. But they are just people. And people can be wrong too."

I was shocked. I didn't know any of that. I looked into his brown eyes and kissed him on the cheek. We spent the next hour catching up with each other. He asked how I survived all those years. How living in the real world was like. I spared him the details of my boyfriends and the parties I attended. I didn't want him to think I was a whore.

After a while we made plans to meet up another night and said our goodbyes.

I returned to my home and explained to Tiffany what happened. She told me not to go that it was a bad idea. But I knew Daniel would come around. She was happy when I told her we were meeting again.

Every visit Daniel seemed happier to see me. I would stay later and later as he talked about his life or I told him about mine. Suddenly for the first time since our parents married it felt like I truly had a brother.

One day I waited for the candle but it never came. I was about to leave but panic hit me. What if John found out? I ran across the street to my old house and quickly made the climb. I walked softly to Danny's window and tried to open it. It was locked.

"Damn it." I wasn't done yet. I did an awkward duck walk over to Daniel's old room. I applied pressure to the window and it moved up.

I quietly climbed through and made sure it wasn't a bedroom. It wasn't. It looks like John converted the room into an office. I crept to the door and took a deep breath. I turned the doorknob and opened it ever so slightly.

I poked my head in the hall at the same time John opened the bathroom door and walked into the hall. I almost fell back but caught myself. I waited to move until I heard his bedroom door shut.

I walked painstakingly slow to my brothers room. The door was open and with moonlight I could see him laying on his bed.

I took a deep breath and closed the door behind me.

"Danny." I said shaking him awake.

He sat up wide eyed.

"You shouldn't be here. I'm sorry Lucy but please go." He said with a worried expression.

"Did John find out? Are you in trouble?"

"No. It's not that. Just please go. Lucy, for me?"

"Ok Danny. I'll go." I was dumbfounded. I thought I was gaining a brother but I ended up pushing him away. I gave him a quick glance and was about to turn away when I noticed something.

"Danny what happened to your hand? Did your dad hurt you? Did he find out and hurt you?" I said raising my voice.

"No he didn't do this. I promise he didn't." I studied Daniel's face. I think he's being sincere.

"How did you do it?" I grabbed his arm and studied his hand closer. The palm had bandages covering it.

"I am a sinner. The bible said it's better you cast your hand off then have your whole body go to hell." Watching a grown man cry really hit me hard.

"Danny...you did this to yourself? Why on earth would you injure yourself? Are you dumb?"

"No Lucy I'm a sinner. I touched myself. Thought impure thoughts. Now please go." Ashamed and defeated my brother buried his face in his hands.

I sat down on the bed next to him and didn't know what to say. All the boys I know masturbated regularly. He has to know this is completely normal.

"Danny. Are you having thoughts about me?"

He nodded.

"Danny look at me." Nothing.

"Damn it Daniel, would you please look at me?" I almost shouted.

He finally looked into my eyes. I took his hand and slowly unwrapped the bandage. He had eight stitches running along his palm. I placed my fingertips against his before interlocking our fingers.

"Danny. You're a normal guy. The way you responded is how any straight Male would respond."

He shook his head no. Damn, this was going to be tough.

I stood up and grabbed my shirt by the bottom. I slowly lifted it above my head. He tried to look away but was mesmerized. I could see tears forming again in his eyes.

I reached around and unhooked my bra, letting it fall to the ground. I grabbed his injured hand and ran his palm against my nipple. He instinctively grabbed my breast.

"Does this feel like a sin? Does this feel wrong?"

"But you're my sister. This is wrong." He recoiled his hand but his eyes remained fixated on my breasts. My c cups were perky and my nipples were a light shade of pink. My areolas puffed up to a nice point.

I could tell he was frustrated. I reached for his hands again and held them against my chest.

"We aren't really related. Doesn't this feel good? How could something this great be so wrong? Your dad just doesn't want you to live your life. He has you living in complete fear."

"We shouldn't be doing this."

"Why not Danny? We are both adults. I want you to touch me. Do you want to touch me?" I asked and he nodded yes in response.

"So we are both consenting adults. The Lord said 'Be fruitful and multiply.' Does that seem like a God that places sin on two consenting adults? Danny do you love me?"

"I do." He said nodding his head.

"Well I love you. How can love be wrong?"

His hands seemed to be on autopilot, caressing my breasts as we chatted. It was getting late and I needed to get to bed.

"Danny I'll make you a deal. I'm going to leave. I'll come back tomorrow night. Put a candle in the window if you want to continue. If I don't see a candle I won't bother you again."

I got dressed and exited through Daniel's window. I could still feel his timid hands massage my chest and was worried he wouldn't want to see me again. It took a long time for me to fall asleep.

The next night came and I made my way to my old house. The night felt the same way as it did when I left all those years ago. I walked slowly, not wanting to be in a rush for disappointment.

I sat on the curb across the street and lit a cigarette.

No candle.

Nervously I smoked and waited. Lighted another smoke. Sighed.

This was surely the best way to break the spell, but he had to make the choice. I couldn't force him.

Then I saw the faint glow of a candle. I put out my cigarette and went to make the climb.

Danny placed the candle on his desk and took a deep breath.

"Lucy I know you're my sister but I love you. And I miss you terrib"

I didn't wait for him to finish. I kissed him. Not like a sister is supposed to kiss her brother. I kissed him like a lover. I could feel his arms embrace me as he lifted me by my butt. Our lips broke apart when he set me down.

"Lucy. I wanted to leave like you did. I was just never strong enough. I hate it here. I don't even want to be a priest. All I've ever wanted was you."

I could see the excitement in his eyes as I once again stripped my shirt off. He pulled off his pajama shirt and I felt myself get wet in between my legs. His abs were rock hard and he was built like an athlete.

I undid my belt and dropped my jeans to the floor, peeling my legs out one at a time. I jumped when I saw how thick his cock was, as he slid his pajama pants and boxers down in one motion.

"Holy shit Daniel!" I wasn't exaggerating either. It was a nice thick cock that had to be at least seven inches. His pubes were wild but that turned me on even more.

I hooked my thumbs in my yellow boy shorts and teased him. I turned away from him and bent over as I slid my panties down my legs. I heard him gasp and grinned.

Turning back around I hugged him again, feeling his hard dick against my body. He grabbed my petite ass as we kissed each other.

"Lick me here brother." I pointed to my pussy.

He dropped down and stared at me for a while. I was getting impatient and dying in anticipation. I saw him spread my pussy lips apart and smell me. His fingers ran along the length before he stuck his tongue out.

He licked my pussy up and down not really knowing what to do. But I didn't care. I was already wet enough for his big cock. I just wanted to give my brother a night he wouldn't forget.

I stopped him and pulled him to his feet.

"You sure you wanna fuck your sister?" I asked him.

"More than anything." He said to me kissing me on my neck.

"I'll lay down and you can be on top."

I got on my back and made myself comfortable. He placed his knees on the inside of my legs and I grabbed his dick. This was going to feel great.

"Just fuck me. Give it to your sister." I encouraged him. I felt his entire cock sink into my pussy. I couldn't help the loud moan that escaped. Daniel didn't seem to care at this point. I could feel him moving his hips harder into me. His pubic bone grinding against my clit.

"Fuck me Danny..Fuck your dirty whore sister. Give your naughty sister your cum." I whispered in his ear. He moved his head down a bit and took my hard nipple in his mouth.

Fuck me this was great. His dad was right for not liking me. I'm taking his son away from him.

"Yea Danny suck my tit...now the other one. Fuck me you feel so big inside of me." He went back and forth between my breasts before he looked me in the eyes. I could feel his big cock pulsating through my pussy.

"You wanna cum inside your big sis?" I said looking into his beautiful brown eyes. I grabbed my breasts and felt them shake with each powerful thrust. Never in my life have I been fucked like this before.

"I wanna cum inside of you so bad Lucy...your pussy...it's so warm and tight..." Danny managed to get out between grunts.

"Cum for me brother..." I softly bit his neck as I felt him pump his cock in a few hard times. His cock was like magic, touching me in places I was still a virgin. My own orgasm exploded and rippled through my body. He moaned and fell on top of me.

"Was it worth it?" I asked him, catching my breath.

"Fuck yes." He told me, kissing me on my cheeks.

"Danny do you want to come live with me?" He sat up a bit and barely thought about it.

"Do you mean it? Can I?"

We both dressed as quietly as we could and decided to leave through the front door as I had many years ago. We were climbing down the stairs when the hall light came on.

"What in the Lords name are you doing here? At this hour?" John was furious.

"Danny and I were just leaving. Don't worry bout us." I grabbed Danny's hand and turned away from John.

"Daniel in bed this instant!" I felt Danny tense up. I saw my mom join John in the hallway.

"Oh we've already been in bed John, and I must say Danny can really use his cock!" The look on their faces were priceless. But then John was making his way for me.

"DEVIL OF A WHORE!" John shouted at me and reached his hand back, but his slap never came. Before I knew what was happening Danny hit his father with a solid punch that knocked him on his ass.

My mom could only do what she was good at: absolutely nothing.

I felt Danny lift me in his arms as he carried me down the stairs.

"My friend Tiffany would love to meet you." I told him as we left our childhood house for the last time.