Losing My Virginity to My Mother

Story Info
A son losing his virginity to his mum on his 18th birthday.
2.4k words
4.27
67.5k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defloria
Defloria
19 Followers

*Warning: This story has mother-son incest themes. If you feel offended by this story, then perhaps you should find other works without the above theme.

About two years ago, I remembered scampering home from school with one thing on my mind, masturbation. The playboy magazines that were hidden under my bed, had burnt a hole in my memory all day. 

I used my keys to enter our two-bedroom apartment and sprinted to my room. As I approached my door, I was startled by these muffled moans, coming from my mother's bedroom. Curious, I calmly opened her door and witnessed a magnificent view. My mother lay naked in the middle of her bed, with her creamy legs open, and she was masturbating.

I stood motionless, hypnotized by such a beautiful and unique sight. Her breasts bounced to the rhythm of her thrust, as her face was contorted in passion. Her moans grew louder from the vibrator's intensity, and I listened as her pussy made moist sounds when she climaxed.

Soundlessly closing her door, I raced to my room and sat on my bed, stunned by what I had witnessed. Even more astonished, were my trembling hands and my raging erection. 

°°°

My mother's name was Kayleigh. She had given birth to me at the age of eighteen, to a man who had taken her virginity. When she'd told him about her pregnancy, he left her. She did her best to raise me, without the assistance of her parents, since they had kicked her out when they found out about her pregnancy. 

Some days we struggled, however, she always made sure that I had at least two meals for the day. When I got older, she told me that employers would fire her when it was discovered that she had a young child, who wasn't under supervision during her work hours. 

Ultimately, she left me with an elderly couple and found employment at a grocery store. Then at night, she'll leave for a second job. I didn't know the name of this other job until I was eight years old. I'd followed her a few blocks away from our home and saw her enter a black car. 

Subsequently, the vehicle began to shake, and after a few minutes, she stumbled out. The driver then declared, "Your tight pussy was worth every cent, Kayleigh." 

"If you loved it so much, come and suck it, but it will cost you," she declared. I quickly ran home after I saw the man exit the car, raised my mother's skirt, and buried his face between her legs and they expelled a loud groan. 

Throughout my teenage years, the attraction for my mother had evolved, and lewd thoughts formed of her sucking on my engorged cock. She only brought a guy home late at night, and each time, I'll stand outside her bedroom, and masturbate to their cries of passion.

°°°

On the morning of my eighteenth birthday, my mother remarked that she'd prepared a special surprise for me. And as a guy who loved making jokes, I inquired, "Is taking my virginity your special surprise, mum?" Then I chuckled. 

However, she gave me an alarmed stare, then turned away and mumbled, "Is it that obvious?" 

Dumbfounded, I exclaimed, "Are you for real, mum? It was just a joke!"

She gazed at me sheepishly then explained, "Since I discovered that you loved to spy on me, I've imagined your cock hammering at my pussy as you stood outside my door, and played with your cock."

Mortified, I asked, "So you knew that I was watching all along, but you continued?"

"Yes, it was the thrill of knowing that you climaxed because of me, that kept me going."

Shoving my trembling hands into my pockets, I said, "I have a confession to make, mum."

"Oh yeah? Tell me what it is," she requested in expectation.

Nervous, I blurted, "I know what you do for a living."

Silence followed as she walked over to the couch and sat. Gazing at me, she asked softly, "How long have you known?"

"I've known about your job since I was eight years old, mum.

"I'm sorry, I was worried about what you might think of me when you found out. It was only meant to go on for a while, but I grew to love the trade and the attention that it gave to me. I was so fearful that you may hate me because of it."

"I can never hate you, mum. This job placed food on the table," I assured her. "You did everything that you could to raise me and I'm very grateful for that. But you didn't have to plan a party to tell me about your line of work."

Kayleigh made a guilty facial expression and I continued, "I mean, I'll accept your delicious offer since I've been aching to fuck your pussy for many years."

I sauntered to the chair and sat. And after a few seconds, I crept between her legs and observed as she opened them for me. When I dropped my head to taste her pussy, she stopped me. 

"No, not yet. Be ready by nine PM, I want to take you somewhere," then she stroked my hair.

"Where will you be carrying me?"

"To the Gentleman's club where I work." 

Nodding, we remained in that position for a while, as I gazed at her naked pussy, imagining all of the things that we were going to do that night.

°°°

When the time approached, Kayleigh wore a beige overcoat, a red chiffon scarf, a white shirt, and black slim jeans. She droved us to the club and parked between two black SUV's. 

We got out and walked down a flight of stairs that led to a metal door. She pulled out a key card and scanned the device. When the door opened, she held my hand and we entered the most breathtaking place that I had ever seen. It was the picture of elegance. 

People of different shapes and sizes danced provocatively on the elegantly clothed men and women, while naked servers with an assortment of neck collars, sautered about.

I took it all in and followed Kayleigh, as she guided us down a well-lit corridor, to a serene area. She stopped, opened a door, and we were greeted by scantily clad people, who came and welcomed us and caressed our arms, while someone closed the door. 

A blonde woman in black latex lingerie walked up to us, and the crowd faded away, "Well if it isn't my favorite employee. Kayleigh, I thought that it was your night off. What are you doing here? And who is that handsome devil beside you?"

"Desire, hello. Remember that I told you that I'll be bringing my son to the club on his eighteenth birthday?" 

"This is him? Fuck, he's gorgeous," she exclaimed and smiled at me in a lecherous manner. Awkwardly, I turned away.

"Thank you. Do you recall the discussion that we had about that special discount?"

"Ah, yes. I also remembered that you constantly talked about wanting to see your son's cock."

"Shut up Desire!" Kayleigh scolded the woman, but she kept on spilling the tea.

"I mean, you were very passionate about that time you saw him masturbating in the shower. Now that he's here, I can see why you've lusted over him."

"For God's sake, Desire, can you please shut up?"

"Too late, mum. I heard your secret," I said, then kissed her forehead.

"Do you have a preference, handsome? Or do you want help with a choice?" 

"Excuse me?" I asked confused. She then gave me an iPad with pictures of both males and females to choose from. They all had their pictures, personalities, services, and fetishes carefully detailed. 

"Did you find a choice?"

"Yes, I did?" As I turned and smirked at the woman beside me.

"Let me guess. You chose your mom, right? Tell me, am I correct?" The woman inquired.

I chuckled while scratching my head, yet my heart was frantically pounding. "Yes. My choice is her. It's always been her."

Kayleigh glanced at me in amazement. Her eyes held lustful hunger, through her blushing face and heavy breathing.

"Okay! This is marvelous!" Desire exclaimed, "take him to the violet room, Kayleigh." 

"Can you lower your voice, Desire? Everyone is staring at us!"

"Kayleigh, everyone here has seen you naked. A little gossip is good for the soul. Now go and enjoy yourselves."

Kayleigh held my hand and led us out of the room, past a couple of closed doors until we came upon a room with a sign written, "Quality Time with the Family." She opened that door and red with pink neon lights greeted us. There was a king-sized bed in the middle of the room with leather cuffs on either side of the headboard, and a bathroom was on the left.

A red vanity held a vector of sex toys, not to mention that the wallpaper portrayed several silhouettes of sexual positions. The table held two bowls, one with condoms and the other with stimulating lubricants.

I scanned the room in amazement, while my mother expelled a loud sigh.

Quickly, I turned and inquired, "Is something wrong, mum?" 

"I can't believe we're about to do this."

"Me either. Is it true what she said back there? Or is it just for fun?"

"Yes, it's true. I've been lusting over you for years. And today, you will be mine. You can have a seat on the bed, and I'll be right back."

My heart pounded at her confession, as my cock stiffened, and made no attempt to hide it. When she re-entered the room, her sculptured naked body beckoned me. Her tanned skin and auburn wavy hair had my heart racing, while her breasts were as firm as I remembered. Mum's pubic hair was neatly trimmed in a triangular pattern. 

Seeing her voluptuous figure made my cock thump in approval. When our eyes met, both of us were breathing heavily in expectation. 

"Remove your clothing," she demanded. 

When I stood naked before her, Mom reached out and caressed my cock, stroking and groping my length and girth.

"My god. You're so big! Much bigger than your father," she confessed with a wide grin.

She stared, mesmerized by my cock. Moaning, mum hunched and grasped my erection. I watched as she inhaled my scent before kissing the tip, then took my shaft down her warm throat. 

"Ahh fuck, mom," I exclaimed as my hips jerked to her skilled mouth and tongue. When she played with my balls, I almost came immediately. It felt so damn good, that I was bucking my hips and moaning uncontrollably.

"Does it feel good, baby?" She coaxed.

"Fuck, yes. Don't stop," I begged.

Cupping her head, I guided her mouth to the base of my cock, and held her there, thrusting and pounding her throat. When she began to tap my thighs, I let her go, as she gasped for air. "You're good at sucking cock, mum. Get back here."

She continued her skilled blowjob, changing positions and angles, and continuously teased my balls with her thumbs. Standing, I laced my fingers through her hair and hammered into her mouth, groaning and relishing in this newfound sensation. "Mom, I'm gonna cum," I shouted in vigor.

She gripped my raging cock and sucked my cock even harder, as she jerked me off, "I want you to cum in my mouth, I want to taste your seed."

She held onto my cock, and extended her tongue and I gazed as she softly squeezed my sensitive dome, expelling my pre-cum. When she licked it off, my knees quivered in delight. 

"Mmm, you taste so delicious, baby," she murmured between licks.

I groaned when her mouth continued to suck and pull on my cock. It felt so amazing, nevertheless, I couldn't hold on for much longer, "Shit! I'm gonna cum!" 

She jerked on my cock with her mouth ajar. The remnants of her saliva lubricated my cock, as I screamed into the room, and watched as my cum ejected, onto mum's face, mouth, and hair. It was an incredible amount. I've never cum this hard before. Breathlessly, I watched as she savored the taste, then scooped the white liquid from her cheeks, into her mouth.

"You tasted better than I expected, son," she admitted.

"I need to taste you, mum. Get on the bed, now!"

When she did, I opened her legs and gazed at her pussy. It was pink and slick with her juices. I also discovered that her clitoris was pierced.

"You're so beautiful," I said before my tongue slowly twirled and stimulated her engorged nub. Dragging my tongue down to her entrance, I stuck my tongue into her sweet hole and thrust provocatively, listening to her 'oohs and ahhs' of pleasure.

"Shit, you're so amazing with that tongue, baby." Her compliments echoed in the room, and her pleasant sound filled my heart with untold emotions. 

"Mom, I need my cock in you right now!" 

Getting onto the bed, I placed my knees on either side of her thighs and marveled in glee when she spread her pussy lips for me, then pleaded, "Hurry, son, I crave your big cock in my cunt. I want to pound into me without mercy."

"What about the condom?" I asked with curiosity.

"Fuck the condom; I'll take a pill later."

Grasping my cock, I slowly guided it into her warmth and sighed. Her hot flesh gripped my cock as I thrust into her moist cunt. The feeling was amplified when she wrapped her legs around my hips and thrust with me.

We kept that pace for a few minutes until I gradually increased the speed and ferocity of my thrust. Her eyes were like a galaxy of stars, shining with euphoria.

I loved the way that she looked at me as I fucked her. She tightened her legs and pulled me to her lips, where she licked and gently nibbled on my ears.

"I'm cumming, mum, I groaned in sweet pain."

"Fill mommy's pussy with your cum, son." She kissed my cheeks and neck, just as my cock thumps and ejected my semen. I felt her walls tighten, and her legs squeezed my torso when she climaxed with me. Our cries of passion came ferociously and uncontrollably. She caressed my head and calmed my racing heart when I withdrew from her filled pussy.

"How do you feel about having a threesome?" mum asked me unexpectedly.

Before I could answer her question, my cock thumped in agreement and she smiled in satisfaction.

"The master has answered. Let's fuck again," mum requested, as she straddled my hips and sank upon my stiff cock. That night, she taught me unimaginable tricks, providing me with the best birthday gift imaginable.

Defloria
Defloria
19 Followers