All Comments on 'Losing My Virginity to My Mother'

by Defloria

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Interesting story

A well provided for son

Mykinkyfam83Mykinkyfam83over 1 year ago

Needs to be a bit longer of a story mate

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you rushed the scene. For his 1st time, it should have been a slow love making in private. Let the story progress. Maybe leading to a baby bump.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Mom is a hooker is not a turn on for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very lucky kid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I disagree, story was just the right length.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, @muskyboy. But let me ask you something, how many stories have you ever contributed to this site? Did you say none? Then your opinion is invalid.

And to the author, it was a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written but not my vibe - the hooker mom thing doesn’t do it for me.

As for anonymous above, people can express opinions without having contributed to the site. Most critique comes from outside sources - can you not share your opinion of a restaurant if you’re not a chef? Silly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The anonymous above is right, everyone can express opinions. But going to a French restaurant and wanting Japanese cuisine is weird, don't you think? If hooker moms isn't your taste then you might be in the wrong place to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great I really liked it. The thing I don't understand is why all the stories happen when the son is 18. I started to try talking my mom into showing me her tits when I was 10. I was 11 when she gave in & showed me her tits, they were the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. within 2 months I saw her naked, & another 2 weeks we were having sex, I remember to this day how hot, wet & tight it was, my mother was 16 when she had me so she was still a young women. We went on having sex together for almost 30 years & we both loved every second we were together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Often Mom know the thrill of son climaxed because of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story but what happed after there first sexual encounter and did she continue to be a whore? The son should have done something so she could stop her prostitution!! Continue with more chapters! Gave it 4 stars cause it was so short!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story but you need to continue with more gave it 3 stars because it was so short.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

When you issue your warning about the story being about incest between a mother and her Son at the top of your story, well, i don't really think it is necessary anymore.. Now since covid the rate of incest in family's has went up sky high, which means and more family's are indulging in it.. Now the percentage rate is 8% for incest and about 2% against it so times are really changing and i hope the laws which were wrote years ago and are so old will be changing soon to.. The age of consent should be changed or completely eliminated, there really are no laws needed because laws will never stop it.. It is here to stay.. One law might be needed in case an older partner injures a younger one.. Men and women are all now interested in sex with the younger ones but common sense is needed when this takes place.. and maybe a short term jail sentence as well.. NO ONE SHOULD BE FORCED by an older person, That could br called rape.. I was just 8 years old when my Mother started sucking my cock and i loved it that very first time.. As time went on she sucked me more and more and as my cock was getting bigger and much harder and Mom soon taught me how to take good care of her cunt.. Both oof us had become very addicted to sex and soon we were fucking at every chance we had and both of us loved it....,, Today Mom and i are still fucking and it has been 20 years now.. We now do some things to the young ones to.. I have had about 20 young ones and i have never hurt any of them and will never try to fuck a small one that i know will be impossible do to size difference!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous