Losing Myself to My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like the princess she had now become, she was completely unfazed by my resilience, and as she had done before, she resorted to a tried and tested method of forcing me to comply. Her foot drew back, allowing me to take in the full seriousness of her face as she spoke, "So, you want me to tell mom about everything? How you get off on my feet?"

I couldn't answer her question, not that it needed one anyway as we both knew I had no choice. She kept up the attention with her toes, breaking down my resistance with each penetration of my lips. I tried with all of my energy to resist the feelings deep within, but with every passing second, I found my efforts crumbling. Finally, I caved at her other foot, as it slipped between my legs and began to stroke my inner thigh. Her toes were teasing, and the caressing sent a shudder through my body. I expected, and secretly hoped that her foot would explore further, but she kept it frustratingly out of reach of my most tender spot.

Through gritted teeth I looked at her pleadingly, silently begging her for a release, but she remained stubborn throughout. Her look was stern and expecting, patiently waiting for me to give in to her wishes while she manipulated me with her feet. Her eyebrows were raised, an obvious sign of her expectancy for me to break and agree to betray my friend. It was the lowest point of my life when I nodded against her foot, bringing a smile across her deceivingly sweet face.

"I know you'll do it, Ali. You're my good little girl. Anyway, it's your fault. You've made me realise that I'm a princess, and I should be treated accordingly," she said, tapping my nose with her toe. She stood up from the table and flattened out her skirt with the palms of both hands, then grabbing a bunch of my hair she pulled me to my knees before her. I looked up adoringly as she patted my head like the puppy I was, before she swayed her hips, thumping my cheek with her bum and knocking me over. Then off she went giggling away to herself, having gotten her way once again and leaving me on the floor as a sexual wreck.

After she left, I climbed back to my knees pathetically, ashamed at how easily she could manipulate me. Betraying Susan would be the lowest of the low, even by my recent standards. I knew for sure that she wasn't a lesbian and there was no way that she'd participate willingly, even if she thought she was helping me. But, the idea of her kneeling next to me before Tiffany, both of us kissing a foot each almost blew my mind. Reducing my best friend to slave status at the demand of my younger sister was something that I would have never considered before recent events. The arrogant snotty little brat had changed me; she had me wrapped around her little finger. She knew that she could get me to do whatever she wanted, and probably demand that I beg for it too. I hated the way she could control me with her feet. The smell, taste and even as a simple visual, everything about them resulted in submission on my part. It was so unfair! As I thought about it I slipped a hand between my legs, trying in earnest to satisfy my aching pussy.

My eyes closed as I neared my orgasm, and just before I exploded I came to a decision. My mind was made up, but there was just one problem: how the hell was I supposed to get Susan involved?