Losing the Fight

Story Info
A cop loses a fight, but gains new sexual experiences.
3.5k words
3.97
27.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domfun
domfun
125 Followers

LOSING THE FIGHT

Annie Salcedo was a cop. She had been one for two years, and she liked her job. What she didn't like was another cop—Liz Ferrero. They had gone through the Police Academy at the same time and now were the only women on their town's police force, so it seemed like they should have forged a bond. Instead, they had taken an almost instant dislike to each other.

Annie's mother was a doctor and her father an attorney. Annie had become a police officer as her way to serve the community. Liz, on the other hand, had been raised by her Mom after her father left when she was a baby. She had grown up on the streets and became a police officer because she liked the authority and the gun that came with the job. Annie thought Liz was crude and mean; Liz thought Annie was just another soft and spoiled rich girl. She despised Annie's adherence to the police department's rules and regulations, and in truth she was jealous of her good looks and popularity with the other officers.

They had verbal run-ins frequently and had even had a few shoving incidents. Now they had gotten into it again in the locker room at the station, and after a few minutes of jawing and threats, Liz said "That's it- I'm tired of this crap! Let's put an end to it once and for all. I'll fight you in the ring here at 8:00 tonight. Just you and me, and no rules. The loser becomes the winner's bitch."

Annie just looked at her. "What do you mean 'the loser becomes the winner's bitch'?

"Just that—the winner owns the loser's ass!" Liz spat out.

Annie didn't like the sound of that and said it was crazy. They argued about it for a few minutes, with Liz calling Annie a chicken and saying that she'd tell the entire force that Annie was afraid to fight her. Stung by Liz's gibes, Annie let her pride get the better of her and agreed to meet her in the ring at the station house's gym at 8:00.

When Annie arrived that evening, Liz was already there. Nobody else was around. Annie was nervous, but she had a plan. Liz was strong and had about 10 pounds on her, but Annie thought she was faster. She intended to land combinations and then dance away quickly, doing it again and again until Liz wore down.

They each put on light gloves and then squared off. Liz glared at Annie and then said, "Let's go!"

They circled each other warily for a minute, and then Annie moved in. She threw a right which Liz blocked, but Annie followed up immediately with a left cross that grazed Liz's chin. Annie was just starting to move away when Liz kicked Annie's right thigh hard. Annie was shocked by the kick- she was so focused on her strategy that she had forgotten Liz had said "no rules". Liz saw the look on Annie's face and said, "This is a street fight, remember?"

Annie's leg felt like she had a severe charley horse and it was hard to lift her foot as she moved back. Liz pursued her quickly and rained blows on Annie's arms, which soon felt heavy. With a start, Annie suddenly realized that Liz wasn't trying to knock her out—not yet--she was trying to render her incapable of defending herself. She knew she'd have to land some hard blows quickly to drive Liz back, and give herself time to recover.

Annie watched carefully for an opening, and when Liz dropped her hands Annie stepped forward and threw a hard left hook. Too late, Annie saw that Liz had invited the punch. She moved her head slightly and Annie's left sailed past. At the same time, Liz let loose with a right cross. Annie saw it coming but with her weight going forward, she couldn't get out of the way. The punch landed squarely on Annie's left eye, and was quickly followed by a left to the ribs.

Hurt and knowing she was in trouble, Annie retreated, desperately trying to protect herself as her eye swelled shut. Liz stalked her, continuing to punch Annie's arms until Annie couldn't keep them up anymore. Then Liz snarled "I'm going to give you a beating you'll remember a long time, Cunt!"

She stepped forward and threw a hard right cross, this time not at Annie's arm but at her face. With her left eye swollen closed Annie didn't see the punch coming, and it landed flush on her jaw, knocking her mouthpiece out and sending it flying across the ring. As Annie staggered backward and sagged against the ropes, Liz moved in and threw punches at her stomach and ribs to keep her hands down. Then she suddenly threw a stiff left jab at Annie's unprotected nose. Annie cried out in pain and blood spurted as she reached for her face. Liz immediately shot a left and right to Annie's stomach.

Annie's knees buckled. Although she stayed on her feet, she was now almost helpless, her left eye closed, her right leg crippled, blood running from her nose and her arms feeling like lead weights. Liz taunted her with "What's the matter, bitch? Not feeling so good?", and then went to work on her kidneys, throwing lefts and rights into Annie's sides. Finally, Liz stepped back and then hit Annie as hard as she could in the stomach with her right hand. When Annie folded over in agony she was clearly done, but Liz brought her knee up hard into Annie's chin, just because she could. There was a loud clicking sound as Annie's teeth came together, and then they sliced into her lips and mouth as her head snapped backward. As Annie slid down the ropes blood ran from her mouth, joining the rivulet coming from her nose.

She landed in a sitting position but then toppled over, ending up face down on the mat, unconscious. Liz smiled, then reached down and dragged Annie away from the ropes. She pulled Annie's shorts and panties off and then yanked off her tee shirt and sports bra. Next she went to a corner of the ring and retrieved a marker pen she had left there before the fight. Returning to Annie, she knelt down and wrote in indelible red ink on Annie's right buttock "Property of Liz F." Then she flipped Annie over onto her back and wrote the same thing on her stomach, with an arrow pointing to her crotch. Finally, she wrote "L.F.'s Bitch" on Annie's chest and then just for fun drew red circles around Annie's nipples.

Leaving Annie still unconscious and sprawled naked on the mat, Liz started to walk out. On impulse she turned back and picked up Annie's clothes. When she got out to the parking lot she threw them in the dumpster, then got into her car and drove home.

About ten minutes later Annie came to. It was several more minutes before she was able to stand up. She was surprised to realize she was naked, and confused and angry when she didn't see her clothes. She haltingly made her way to the locker room, found a discarded towel that she wrapped around herself, and then slowly walked to her car with her mind in a fog and her body in severe pain.

The next morning Annie called her boss and told him she had the flu. Then as she sat there trying to gather the strength to go take a shower, she saw the writing on her chest and stomach. When she realized what Liz had written she was disgusted and angry, and even more so a few minutes later in the shower when she couldn't scrub it off.

She stayed home for three days. By the fourth day the black and blue marks all over her body had changed to a sickly but less noticeable yellow and the swelling had gone down around her eye. So, wearing more make-up than usual to hide the bruises on her face, Annie went back to work.

Her shift was uneventful but when she got back to the station she found an envelope taped to her locker. The message inside simply said "Be at my house by 5:00 today" and was signed "L.F." Annie didn't know what Liz intended to do, but she was sure she wouldn't enjoy it. She didn't want to go, but she knew if she didn't, Liz would tell all the other officers about the fight and how Annie hadn't kept the bet. She knew she would lose the respect of all the other officers, so, reluctantly, Annie drove to Liz's house.

When she arrived Liz ushered her inside and then directed her to go down the hall to the first room on the right. When Annie walked in and saw that it was Liz's bedroom, her stomach dropped. Liz walked in behind her and said "Take your clothes off."

Shocked, Annie immediately said "No!" Liz slapped her hard across the face.

"You're my bitch and you'll do as I tell you!" Annie didn't have the physical or mental strength anymore to stand up to Liz so she undressed and then stood there, trembling and feeling ashamed of her weakness. Liz smiled. "That's better—and it's good to see that my labels on you are still there. Did you know there's one on your ass too? Now get on the bed and lay on your back." Annie did as she was told, flushing at Liz's comment and wondering what was written on her rear end. Liz pushed a large, thick pillow under Annie's hips and bottom, and then pulled her hands over her head and placed leather cuffs that were already secured to the bedposts around her wrists. She then placed leather cuffs around Annie's ankles and fastened them to the bottom bedposts. Annie was now spread-eagled on the bed with her limbs stretched taut and her body bowed, with her pelvis the high point.

Annie felt incredibly vulnerable and afraid. With no pride left, she began to plead. "Please don't...please let me go..."

Liz just smirked. "I like the sound of you begging, bitch. I think you're going to do that a lot. Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

Annie quietly said "No".

"Well, this is your lucky day. I'm going to break you in real good...or maybe just break you. Ha!"

"No...please! Please don't..."

Liz bent down and sucked hard at Annie's neck just below her ear. She knew it would leave a hickey, and at that spot it would be hard to hide. Then Liz moved to Annie's right breast, nibbling at the smooth, soft orb. Annie gasped and then let out a loud "Ahhh!!" when Liz began to suck hard at the nipple. Then she closed her teeth on the nipple and pulled. Annie yelled "Owww!! NO!! Please!!..."

Liz finally released the nipple but put her hands on both breasts and began to press and roll them back and forth like a rolling pin, but also digging in her fingers. Annie cried out "Owww! NO! Stop it...pleeease..!!"

Liz kept mashing and rubbing Annie's breasts. "Nice tits, bitch. I'm just going to soften them up a bit." Annie kept crying out in pain and begging Liz to stop. Liz finally did stop but leaned down and sucked hard again at Annie's engorged nipples, causing Annie to continue crying out until Liz sat up.

"Now let's see what you have for me down below."

With her breasts still throbbing painfully and terrified of what Liz might do, Annie blurted out "Oh God!! No! Please...please don't..."

Liz smirked and said "You don't even know what I'm going to do. You might like it." With that, she ran her fingers up and down Annie's cleft and then pulled her labia apart, stretching the lips until Annie cried out in pain. "My, my...that's a nice little pink hole you've got." She released the left labia but continued to stretch out the right one as she ran the fingers of her other hand over Annie's clit hood and exposed sex for a moment, then pushed two fingers into her. Annie gasped and then cried out. "See, that's the thing...you're so uptight. This little cunt of yours' is tight, and I'm sure your ass is too. But don't worry—I've got just what we need to loosen you up!"

Liz went to her nightstand and came back to the bed with two objects. She held one up so Annie could see it. It was bulbous on one end and smaller on the other end, which had a flange on it. "This is Big Al, and he'll get your ass open. He also does a trick, but I won't spoil the surprise."

Annie suddenly realized what Liz intended to do. "NO!! Please don't! Pleeease...!"

Liz just smiled and held up the other object—a large dildo about five inches long, covered with big bumps and ridges. "And this guy will loosen up your cunt real good. You'll probably fall in love with it!"

Annie continued to beg, but Liz ignored her as she smeared gel on both the ass plug and the dildo. Then she put on a rubber glove, dipped her fingers in the gel and began to rub Annie's puckered little hole. With her pelvis raised up by the pillow and her legs spread wide, Liz had easy access to Annie's most private areas and she took full advantage, continuing to rub Annie's anus long after it was covered with gel. Annie gasped and squirmed at the intimate touching and flushed with embarrassment. Then Liz pushed her finger at the hole and it slid in easily. As she worked her finger back and forth, Annie groaned in discomfort. When Liz pushed another finger in, Annie cried out "Owww!!" Then as she continued to torment Annie's asshole with two fingers, Liz began to press the index finger of her other hand against Annie's clit. Feeling a confusing mix of discomfort and pleasure, Annie cried out "OH!! OH!!" over and over.

Liz pulled her fingers out and pressed the large, bulbous end of the plug against Annie's dark little hole. Annie cried out as Liz pushed harder and twisted the plug like she was screwing in a light bulb. Under constant pressure, the plug gradually slipped in. Annie's cries grew louder and more frantic as Liz kept pushing until the plug was buried in Annie's ass all the way to the flange at the end. Annie sobbed in pain and yelled "It hurts! It hurts—take it out!!"

Liz just laughed and said, "Oh, you'll get used to it." As she said this she fastened a belt with a type of short holster connected to it around Annie's waist. Annie was so focused on the pain from the butt plug she wasn't paying much attention to what Liz was doing. That changed after Liz seated the dildo in the holster and pushed the dildo into Annie's pussy. Annie gasped and groaned as she felt the ridges and bumps scrape against the plug in her ass, and she quickly realized the holster was to keep the dildo from coming back out of her. "Remember that trick I mentioned?" Liz flipped a switch on the end of the plug and it began to vibrate.

Annie let out a surprised "Ohhh!" and squirmed. Liz laughed and then flipped a switch on the dildo as well. It not only began to vibrate but also twisted, rubbing the bumps and ridges on it against the plug in her ass. Annie felt like there was an electrified snake inside her, and she began to moan loudly. Suddenly she let out a shriek as the front part of the dildo thrust forward another two inches, deeper than she had ever been penetrated before. Annie then gasped as she felt the dildo retract.

Liz laughed again. "See—I told you you'd love it! Those random thrusts might just drive you crazy."

As the objects inside her continued to vibrate and move, Annie began moaning in a low pitch, over and over, and then she began to flex her hips as if in response to an invisible lover. She pulled frantically at the restraints holding her body taut and then gasped out a loud "Ohhh!!" as a powerful orgasm hit. Her body relaxed momentarily but the vibrations continued, so her nerve endings remained stimulated. As another orgasm began to build she gasped out "No...No..." Then the dildo shot forward again and she cried out "OHHH!!"

Liz smiled and said "Well, I'll be back in a little while. You have fun!"

As Liz turned to leave the room, Annie cried out "No! I can't...ahhh...I can't...Ohhh!! She wanted to say she couldn't take anymore, but she couldn't get the words out.

Liz innocently said "What--you can't thank me enough? That's o.k." As Liz left the room laughing, Annie's body jerked with another orgasm.

Liz walked into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine. She smiled as she listened to Annie's cries and moans reverberate through the house, and thought about how much she was enjoying humiliating and playing with her. Liz knew that Annie had always done what was expected of her, first by her parents, then by her teachers and now by her superiors at the police department, and that pleasing them was very important to her. Liz didn't know much about psychology, but she was pretty sure Annie was submissive, with a desperate need to please authority figures. Liz was sure that by the time she was finished with her tonight, Annie would regard her as someone she wanted to please.

Annie felt like she was on a never ending roller coaster ride. Starting with a tingling feeling deep in her belly, she would ascend slowly, until she had an orgasm. Her body would relax momentarily as she plunged from the orgasmic height, but then she would start ascending again until she had another orgasm. Her nerves never got relief, and as a result she felt like there was a fire raging inside her that she couldn't stop. All she could do was thrash on the bed as much as the restraints would allow, crying out over and over. To top it off, every time the front end of the dildo shot forward it felt like it was going to come up into her throat, and she would let out a loud "HUHH!!"

When Liz walked back into the room she smiled. Annie was covered in sweat with her hair plastered to her face, her mouth agape as she stared vacantly at the ceiling. Her loud cries had now changed to a low, almost continuous moan, punctuated occasionally by a forceful grunt.

"Had enough fun, bitch? Want me to take those things out of you?"

Annie gasped out "Yes, please!" and then made a loud "Huh!!" sound as the dildo extended again.

"Well, what will you do for me if I take them out?"

"Anything!! I'll do...ahhh!...anything you want...HUHH!...please!"

"Well alrighty then", Liz said with a smile. She unfastened all of the restraints and slowly pulled out the dildo and ass plug. "Is that better?"

Annie quietly responded "Yes, thank you!", even as her body continued to tremble uncontrollably.

Liz reached down, fondled Annie's breasts and played with her distended, swollen nipples. As Annie began to moan again, Liz asked "You'd like to make me feel good, wouldn't you?"

Annie responded with a throaty "Yes" as Liz took off her clothes. Annie was so relieved to have the plug and dildo out that she didn't care anymore what Liz made her do.

Liz took off her clothes, got on the bed straddling Annie and moved forward to just in front of Annie's face. "Have you ever eaten a woman, Annie? Staring at Liz's vulva, just inches away, Annie shook her head as her eyes widened, realizing what was about to happen. To her surprise, she wasn't repulsed by the thought. Liz raised up, scooted forward a little more and then settled with her pussy covering Annie's mouth. "Lick me, my little bitch."

Annie tentatively stuck out her tongue and touched it to Liz's labia. "Start at the bottom and lick up to my clit." Annie followed the instruction and immediately began tasting Liz's secretions. The taste wasn't bad, and encouraged by Liz's moans, Annie licked harder and faster. Liz began to rock back and forth, and each time her clit got within range Annie punched it with her tongue. After a few minutes Liz was clearly approaching an orgasm. Instinctively, Annie fastened her lips around Liz's swollen clit and sucked hard. With a loud cry and a jerk of her hips, Liz came. For a moment she ground her pussy against Annie's mouth and nose, cutting off her air, and then slowly collapsed, ending up laying next to Annie. As Annie gasped for air she realized, again with mild surprise, that she was proud that she had satisfied Liz. She immediately realized something else: her relationship with Liz would never be the same,


domfun
domfun
125 Followers