Losing Virginity during Massage Ch. 01

Story Info
Virgin boy going to a parlor for a first time massage.
1k words
3.21
35.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was evening time and I have just dropped off my girlfriend over to her house. I called an Uber and was on my way back to my place - when i came across this featured advert on a spa. Like any other such ad, it had a picture of a semi naked girl (guess the nudity wasn't displayed) lying on a massage table, with the hands of a massage therapist placed on her shoulders.

This picture made me ponder - wouldn't it be nice to get a nice massage? Wait! What? What am I thinking?

Even before I started to think of a place - the thoughts that were coming up on my mind was - I have a girlfriend. Aren't such massages supposed to be on the shadier side?

However, being a virgin (yes, we didn't have sex yet) - yes, both of us come from the Indian Muslim Community - so you can expect that we were virgins, even though we were both 26 years old.

Thinking of this dilemma, I soon realized that my cock was getting semi hard and that warm excitement and anticipation was filling over my body. Do I have the balls to go and visit such a place?

I didn't know what I was thinking and simply searched about the massage parlors in my area. After browsing over a few, I finally settled over the one titled "Asian Massage & Spa." I checked the map and located the place about 1 mile from where I was at.

I quickly asked my Uber to change course and head for a land mark near to the massage parlor. It felt weird being dropped off in front of it - as I was afraid of judgmental looks from the driver.

I reached the landmark and paid the driver and walked a few blocks over to the massage parlor. The place was located on the 3rd floor of the building which contained various restaurants and offices. I felt scared that someone might recognize, so I took the stairs till the 3rd floor.

When I reached the floor, I saw the doorway decorated in Asian theme. I was dead nervous. I have never done something like this in my whole life. Gathering all the courage, I entered the place.

Inside, I saw some seating arrangements in the middle of the room, and a few closed doors at the back. Also, there was a reception on the left. Upon my entry, a lady behind the counter stood up.

She welcomed me and graciously gestured me to sit on the sofa. She brought out their service card over to me and sat beside me. Now, I looked towards her and check out here features. She didn't have a pretty face,- but she had a nice smile. She was of dark complexion (almost black) and was wearing a yellow T-Shirt with skirt (I guess that was the uniform of the staff in here).

But, the most blatant thing about her were her tits. Hot damn! They were huge! I was pretty sure that they were at least 36D. While she explained the various services, she was leaning forwards, exposing her large cleavage. I was certain that she had big dark nipples to complement the huge jugs.

I was busy checking her tits, when she suddenly stopped and looked up. I couldn't change the direction of the sight sooner - when she gave me a naughty smile. "Sir, which massage do you choose?" she asked, with a twinkle in her eyes. Shit! She knew what I was doing!

I stammered, "Thai massage." She gave a nod of approval and professionally told me to pay the sum for the massage (1 hour).

After payment completion, she asked me, "Sir, is this your first time at a massage parlor?" I turned towards her (I have gone totally red by now) "Yes," I replied.

"Ok, in that case - I know just the girl would be fit for you," she said naughtily. Embarrassment took me over as she guided me over to one of the closed doors.

She opened one of the and told me to step inside. The interior consisted of a massage table with a chair and a table. The lady turned on the AC and told me to wait for my therapist.

When she closed the door, nervousness hit me hard. I couldn't move. I simply sat on the massage table - too nervous to think.

After about 5 minutes, a knock came on the door and a lady entered. She looked like in her early thirties and was wearing the same uniform as the previous lady. She had a medium complexion and comparatively smaller tits than the other lady. Her ones were around 34.

She greeted me and asked me to get naked. I was shocked! She switched the lights off and held a towel in horizontal position. I told myself to keep calm and started to strip off.

First, I took off my shirt and then slowly my pants. Now, in my boxers, I hesitated. I check her out and noticed her looking in another direction. I slowly pulled down boxers and placed them on the chair.

Now, I was all naked, with my hard cock (normal sized - I don't want to be unrealistic - trust me, Indian men have cock sizes of 5-6 inches only) all straight and a hairy groin. I inched towards her when she suddenly looked at me and then looked downwards. She has seen my cock! There was no change in expression on her face as she towel-wrapped me and asked me to lie down facing the massage table.

Anticipating eagerly for her next move, I felt a weight on top of my ass.

*****

IF YOU HAVE LIKED THIS BUILD UP, DO LET ME KNOW THROUGH YOUR COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK. ALSO, YOU CAN SHARE YOUR IDEAS OF THE ENDING. UPON YOUR REACTIONS, I WOULD UPLOAD PART 2 (LAST PART) OF THIS STORY.