Losing Virginity to Mommy

Story Info
Horny mother could not miss the opportunity to fuck her son.
794 words
4.36
29.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: The horny mother could not miss the opportunity to fuck her son's huge dick.

NOTE 1: Thanks to MasterBlogman for editing the story.

NOTE 2: This is a 750 Word Challenge 2024 story. So, enjoy the quickie.

#Losing Virginity to Mommy

I was relaxing on the living room sofa, watching a movie, when Dad came out of his bedroom, talking on the phone. He headed for his office and said over his shoulder, "This is a really important call, so try to see I'm not interrupted for a while."

I noticed that the bedroom door hadn't quite shut when he left the room, so I went over to close it. Out of curiosity, I peeked inside. I gasped as I saw my mom totally naked on the bed, on all fours with her pussy and asshole on full display and her generous tits hanging. She was wearing a blindfold. That must be one hell of an important call to make Dad walk away from this, I thought.

"Honey, are you there?" Mom asked. "Don't just stand there; come fuck me."

Shit. She thought I was my father.

She moaned again, "Oh, God, please stop teasing and get it in me."

I stood rooted to the spot. On the one hand, this was my perfect chance. I had messed around with some girls now and then, but in my eighteen years I had never had my pecker all the way inside a woman. On the other hand, how could I justify using deception to get what I wanted? All the lessons from sex ed about consent swarmed into my head. And she was my mother! The term "motherfucker" isn't usually meant to be complimentary.

She wiggled her ass invitingly, making her heavy boobs sway back and forth. "Come on, sweetheart, don't you want a piece of this?"

That did it. My aching dick got the better of my scruples. I pulled off my pants and underwear, crawled up on the bed behind her, and put a trembling hand on her ass.

"Oh, that's it, honey. Get your lovely cock into me!"

No more messing around. I put the head of my rock-hard dick between her pussy lips and pushed. I was surprised at how smoothly it went in—she was already so well lubed with pussy-juices that I had no trouble sinking balls-deep into the same hole I had come out of eighteen years ago.

For a moment, I was stock-still with wonderment at what I was doing. Then I started rocking my hips to drive in and out, hard.

Her heavy moans and constant dirty talk made me even hornier, and I pounded harder. After a while she moaned, "Oh! Oh, yes, I'm so close. Roll over and let me finish cowgirl."

I wasn't at all sure what "cowgirl" meant, but I didn't have to. Mom pushed me so I popped out of her and rolled me onto my back. She climbed on top of me and slowly sat down, swallowing me back inside her.

She started bouncing on top of me, her breasts jiggling inches from my face as my dick went in and out of her moist cunt. I was in absolute heaven.

She was a little heavy for me and I had trouble thrusting up to help her, so she paused and asked, "You want me to change position so you can go harder?"

"Umhm." I moaned.

She climbed down and lay next to me with her legs spread. "Come here, honey,"

I grabbed both her legs and shoved my rock-hard dick back inside her. Without her weight on me, I could really rock my pelvis and drive into her, just like in all the porn videos I'd watched.

I felt her shiver. "Uuuuuuuuuh, God, fuuuuuuck, honey!"

I felt my cock start to pulse and my abdomen clench. The elicit thrill of what I was doing was driving me to explode any minute. I wanted to scream, "Oh, Mommy, that's so good!" but I bit my lip to avoid blowing my cover and just moaned "Uuuuuhhhh."

With one last push, I started pumping spurt after spurt deep into Mommy's body. As I collapsed on top of her, I heard her say, "Oooohhh, I'm cumming!"

We lay panting for a minute, my juice slowly leaking from her slit. Then she put her arms around me and asked "Well, Samar, did you enjoy having your first sexual experience with your own mother?"

"W-what? You knew it was me all along?"

"Of course. Don't you think I'd recognize my own husband's penis as soon as he put it into me? I just played along to see if yours was as good. You'll be glad to know you did a great job.

THE END.