Losing Your Title Pt. 07

Story Info
One last decision, two final ordeals.
5.7k words
4.42
7.4k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oaricy
Oaricy
17 Followers

Disclaimer: Although all characters in the following story are completely fictional, they are also completely over the age of 18.

Part 7 - One last decision, two final ordeals.

You look at me helplessly, your puppy dog eyes pleading. The word "no" is practically quivering on your lips. We both know that after what I've done to you, you never want to set foot in the ring again... but, "oh no!" I just told everyone that you challenged me to a rematch! -Heehee- I'm bad aren't I? Now you have to make an impossible decision... agree to another fight where the whole world watches you lose to the girl who currently has her fingers wrapped around your balls... or make that girl mad and see what happens next!

I reach with my free hand, gently bringing your head towards mine, and whisper in your ear, "Ok big boy, here's the deal. If you're good, and say in front of all these people, and all these cameras, that you're ready for a rematch with me... tell them that all I have to do is name the time and place... then I will give you a big, big reward. Right here, and right now, the second you say the words, I will make you cum all over this ring like you never have before." You can't help but groan with desire at the thought. I give your cheek a little slap, and growl, "If you don't agree to a rematch, if you deny me in front of all these people... then I'm going to deny you, and leave you with a case of blue balls so bad, that you'll be sobbing for weeks!"

I give your balls a hard squeeze for emphasis. You grunt in pain, as consider my offer. You want to cum so bad almost nothing else matters. You imagine me making you cum, and your heart starts pounding even harder, in your chest. Your need to blow your balls all over the ring almost short citcuits your brain. In spite of your craven lust, you still know that agreeing to another fight with me is a decision you will regret for the rest of your life.

You hesitate... I roughly grab your chin and hiss in your ear, "Oh, and before you so much as think about defying me... you should know that I have a small army of girls waiting for you in your locker room... and their armed with a stainless steel chastity device, and as many ice packs as it takes to fit you into it. Aaand waiting in MY locker room, is the key. So if I were you, I would think very carefully before saying anything that might upset me." You whimper. -Hahaha- I'm not just claiming your title belt, I'm taking everything below the belt too! -Heehee-

It's so fun watching the wheels turn in your sex-addled brain. You futilely try and think your way out of my vicious little trap. -Hahaha- poor baby! We both know, in your current state, your no match for any woman, let alone a gang of them. There's nothing you could do to stop the girls I have waiting for you from doing whatever they want. Once I have the key to your cock, you'll be forever at my mercy, your manhood only ever set free at my whim.

Thinking about the new life I'm sentencing you to makes you delirious with horror and lust. In spite of yourself, you feel a dirty thrill at the idea of your cock being completely under my control. -Haha- Even your own fantasies are betraying you! All you can do is curse your own weakness. In the course of one fight, your whole reality has been completely shattered! All because you couldn't keep your naughty penis from going hard in front of a pretty girl! -heh heh heh-

Your face burns as you wallow in the shame of your predicament. After today, you'd hoped to just retire... to move far away... to go into hiding in some remote village... a place where you could try to forget. There will be no forgetting. There will be no escaping the horrors I have unleashed on you today. No matter what you choose, you have forever been transformed from an icon of manly strength and power, into my big dumb sex toy.

Oh how the mighty have fallen! You were a hero to men everywhere, but thanks to me, you're nothing but a plaything for whatever woman I decide needs a laugh. You feel dizzy as some stubborn part of you tries to dream up some way out of this nightmare. "No!" you think. "You can't let the men of the world down. You have to show them there is some way to fight back! That even a man in your state, is still, at the end of the day, the master of his own mind and will."...You look up at the pretty faces of the female reporters packed into the ring with us... they're looking right back at you eyebrows arched, little notepads in hand, and pens at the ready... you look back down at your throbbing, aching, purple penis... and my pretty fist just below it, wrapped around your tortured balls... and you grimace.

You desperately wrack your brain for some way to regain even the most meager shred of dignity... and... you fail. The last little wisp of your heroic willpower "goes poof", and you finally accept that I have completely beaten you. -Hahaha- Typical male! You never stood a chance! You're just my plaything, a toy for me to do with as I please. In a giddy moment of truly shameful lust, you realize that your surrender means you get to cum! -heheheh- "Yay!"

You sink to an all new low of male weakness, take a deep breath, and prepare to publically agree to whatever I want you to... "She's right! I am ready for a rematch with her, any time any place! I don't think I can win, but for men and boys everywhere I have to at least try!"-Hahaha- That was puh-theh-tic! Good boy!

You look at me expectantly, hoping with baited breath that your answer will please me. -Hmmm-heehee- It does. You gasp as you watch my cruel, feminine hand mercifully release my vice-like grip on your balls. Your testicles feel impossibly heavy as they drop and swing in the air. My fingers start to move, dancing along your upper thighs and hips, teasing the delicate skin of your lower abdomen, just tantalizing centimeters from your rigid aching penis. You start to hyperventilate. Finally, ever so gently my hand grips your shuddering shaft at the base. Your knees buckle, and women on all sides of us jump in to help hold you upright. Your arms drape over their shoulders, several women brace you from behind, their bodies pressing against yours.

The sensation of such close contact with so many women makes you moan in ecstasy. I turn my attention back to the reporters, my hand still at the base of your cock. "Look at how weak, even the strongest man in the world is when his dick is hard!" Once again, I wag your diamond hard penis back and forth to punctuate each word. Even that little motion assaults you with a feeling of pleasure that makes your rubbery legs spasm. There is a round of laughter from the women in the ring. The public humiliation still galls you, even as you wait oh so eagerly for your reward.

I let go of your penis and hold my open palm up. One of my seconds rushes over with a little, pink bottle of lube, and drizzles it all over my hand. Your heart pounds hard in your ears, and your eyes go wide as saucers as you watch the slick substance cover my hand. Your panting now, so excited for what comes next.

You almost yelp for joy as my hand descends on your pulsating boner. I ever so delicately wrap my fingers around the base of your hard-on, and lazily work my way up to the head. I let my fingers gently roll against your tender flesh. Expertly, I give a little twist with my wrist as I hit that magic spot just below your cock-head. You whimper. The pleasure just decimates you. My fingers cup, and tease the head of your cock before continuing all the way past your naughty penis, and back into the palm-up position I was in before. I hear you sob with panic.

"No, no no, don't stop! You puh-promised you'd make me c-cum!"

I look back at you haughtily, and roll my eyes.

"I promised 'I would make you cum like you never have before'... but... I'm the world champion now, and you're a total loser, so you still have to beg me! Do you want me to touch your penis again big boy? Beg me. Say 'please touch my penis'." I watch your brows furrow, as the wordless little whines of protest start to form on your quivering lips, but you've lost all ability to resist me. You whisper, "p-please, touch my penis." I look at you feigning annoyance, sternly I say, "Uch, loud enough that all the girls can hear please!" You moan out, "P-p-please touch my penis!" With those words, the girl with the little bottle of lube drizzles a little more on my palm, and I reach down and give you another, single tantalizing stroke.

My touch is so slow and sensual that you're in tears from the pleasure. Once again, when my hand reaches the head of your penis, it just gracefully continues upwards until it's once again palm-up. Your panting, you're fighting for breath now. Playfully I taunt you in a sing song voice. "C'mon big boy, beg me to touch your penis!" You sputter out the words again "Puh-puh-please touch my penis." And again, the girl next to me puts a drop of lube on my palm. I give your penis another solitary, earth shattering stroke. My touch wracks your body with electric pleasure. You stare at me longingly, at the curves of my body, my soft skin and large breasts. You marvel at just how badly you want me, and how badly you fear me.

It's heartbreaking for you as you watch my hand once again leave your penis quivering alone in the air. I smile at you. "Do you want me to touch your penis, or not!? Beg me." You're shivering now. "Puh-puh-puh please, please touch my p-penis." Even forming these simple words is getting harder for you. Once again we begin our little ritual, a little lube, and then a looong, slow, tender stroke. You're whimpering the whole time.

I think I've broken your poor little brain. -Hahaha- The second my hand leaves your cock now your ready, begging, but you're too addled by lust and pleasure to even form the words. "P-p-puh-puh... p-p-p" you stutter. You're too cute. I show a little mercy and help you out with your lines. "Please touch your penis?" I tease. You whimper "uh-huh." I give you one more boy-breaking stroke, and you feel an eery, warm sensation, of calm and relief wash over you... your body tingles, and you feel the biggest stream of cum you have ever produced start gently climbing up the shaft of your cock... and then...

Instead of the epic climactic orgasm you were craving... instead of spraying out cum like your cock is a firehose... the cum softly dribbles out of the tip of your pulsing erection. I daintily hold your cock up with just a finger on each side, so the camera can catch what has to be one of the most beautiful, text-book ruined orgasms ever caught on film. The cum just keeps lazily flowing up and out of your cock and down your shaft. You almost panic as you realize, your cumming... without REALLY having gotten to cum!

-Ahahaha- I whisper in your ear, my voice dripping with insincerity, "Oh no. I ruined it." -Heh- "Do you know what a ruined orgasm is loser? This is what happens when your teased this badly, for this long, just the way I've been doing since the first round of our fight. All the cum just leaks out of your cock, without any of those naughty spasms, contractions, and fireworks you get with your normal bad boy orgasms. Oh poor baby look at you! You look so distraught. I told you, you'd cum like you never have before... and tell me, have you ever cum like this before? I kept my promise right? I mean, it's pretty clear from the look on your face... this is your first ruined orgasm. -Hahaha- Eat your heart out big boy, it won't be your last!" You feel like crying again.

"At least all the other losers here got to have a bad boy orgasm today!" I grab you by the hair and make you look out at the crowd with me. Each and every man in the arena is in the throes of one of those filthy, explosive, spasmodic orgasms you wish you'd just got. The women in the crowd are in a frenzy. They are furiously pumping the penises of the hapless boys around them, forcing every single man to burst, spraying cum all over himself. The boys who had the audacity to boo the new female champion, get it the worst. The vengeful women jerking them off don't stop when those guys cum. Those poor boys wail like little babies as their female attackers keep pumping their dangerously oversensitive shafts, long after every last drop of cum has been pulled out of their balls.

When the erotic pandemonium in the arena finally subsides, our announcer gets on the mic, "well that's all from us at 'Battle of the Sexes'! The show where we prove once and for all, who is really the weaker sex!" Music starts playing, and every woman is up and moving, dancing, and celebrating their victory. Staring up at the women gyrating around them, the men sit slumped in their seats, drenched in their own cum, their still hard cocks periodically spasming and twitching from the aftershock of orgasm. You helplessly watch the crowd in disbelief, unable to fully comprehend the cataclysmic defeat the male gender has suffered today.

There are tears in your eyes, as several of my girls surround you, and drag you away. You hobble gingerly, as their nubile female bodies cradle you, and lead you out of the arena. You tremble and stumble through the maze of halls underneath the arena. Periodically you have stop, leaning against a wall for support, as you recover enough strength to continue. -Heh- I really did a number on you! When you and your female helpers finally reach the door of your locker room, you stop, and stare at it blankly. After every other fight of your career, this would be the moment where you would celebrate with your team of trainers and coaches... the steadfast, loyal friends who have always been there for you. Today, those men are back upstairs in the arena, slumped in their seats, twitching and groaning with the all the other defeated males.

Your reluctant to open the door, afraid of what awaits you on the other side. You hesitate for too long, the women around you throw the door wide open, and push you through it. Gentle feminine cheers, and soft words of encouragement play across your ears. This isn't what you were expecting at all! You blush and mumble, feeling impossibly grateful for even this meager demonstration of mercy. You were sure that the small army of women I threatened you with in the ring, would eviscerate you with cruel jeers and taunting the minute they laid eyes on you. Instead, it's nothing but Women sweetly calling out to you... "good fight", "you did your best", or "you were so brave". Given your abject failure today both as a fighter and as a man, their words of consolation couldn't be more hollow. I mean really, you should be insulted by all the pity, and the patronizing platitudes... but I've broken you. I've taught you the hard truth that these women have the power to do anything they want to you. You know now, you're helpless against them... so when they decide to show you even the emptiest gestures of kindness, you can't help but feel just like a happy little puppy. -Heh-

The cheering women start slowly advancing on you... the girls who lead you here, push you through the threshold of the door, and you stumble into open arms of the approaching women. You are enveloped in soft female flesh and the smell of sweet perfume fills your nostrils. Countless female fingers start to deftly untie the laces on your gloves and boots. You feel gentle but strong hands grabbing your torso, your legs, under your armpits... your feet leave the ground. The women pull off your boots, and gloves. You feel women unravel the wrap around each of your wrists and hands, followed by the shorts tangled around your ankles. Before you know it, you are completely naked. The crowd of women delicately lower you back onto the ground. You stand barefoot teetering back and forth, on the cool tiles of the locker room floor.

A curvy vixen in a very tight sweater and tiny khaki shorts, grabs your hand and leads you towards the showers. You follow dutifully, listening to the sharp click of her high heels on the tiled floor, and admiring the scintillating way her big ass moves each time she takes a step. The curvy woman places you in front of one of the shower heads, and circles you. You feel the warmth of her body, and you fight back the sudden urge to reach out and hold her, pull her near to you. She looks at you meaningfully before crossing her arms, and pulling her tight sweater up and over her head.

You gasp as you marvel at the tantalizing curvature of her large breasts in her satin bra. She locks eyes with you as her arms reach behind her, and she unhooks her bra. Your already oh-so tortured penis begins to stir. You gulp as you watch the curvy woman's bra drop, and feel your cock begin to rise. She blows you a kiss, as your stiffening penis begins to throb. She kicks off her heels, and starts to undo the button at the waist band of her shorts. She turns around, bends over a little, and arches her back. You hear her fly unzip, and she wiggles her wide hips at you, as she hooks her thumbs under the waist band of both her shorts and panties. You whimper in spite of yourself when, in one slow movement, she starts to peel them off her round hips. She ruthlessly teases you with the astounding sight of her bouncy bubble butt, and your wide eyes betray the debilitating immensity of your desire.

You realize there's a crowd of women watching you brazenly ogle this woman, and a new flush of shame washes over you. To your chagrin, your cock is bitterly swollen and hard again, dangerously desperate and aching. The woman turns around to face you. She looks you up and down, her gaze lingering between your legs, as she admires just what she's done to you and your helpless twitching penis.

You look up as you hear the sound of more high heels clicking on the tiled floor. A trio of women who must be as tall as you, approach you. With you totally naked, and them in their stilettos, they tower over you. Your jaw hangs open, as you look up at them in awe. They stand uncomfortably close to you, and start undressing. Just being near these women is making your skin feel like it's burning. You openly gawk at their bodies, as they discard one item of clothing after another. Each one of these beauties is clearly very strong, and athletic.

None of them are as big as the female body builders guarding the doors of the arena, but all three boast incredibly toned, muscular physiques. With your fighter's training you're able to intuit just how much power resides in the lean muscle covering each these women's frames. After your ordeal today, you've learned to fear a woman even half your size. Being this close to three females who stand eye to eye with you, and who you fear might be as strong as you, makes you start shaking like a leaf. You watch them shimmy out of their tight dresses, painted on pants, and flimsy blouses as your cock keeps bobbing up and down insistently. Before long they are completely naked too, their tight curves, and the heat of their bodies have your heart thumping hard in your chest.

The trio of tall women step in even closer, and you let out a pathetic little yelp of fear. One of them slips behind you, and holds you tight by your waist. The other two move to your sides, and catch each of your arms in a vice-like grip. The curvy vixen who led you to the showers, turns the nozzle under the shower head. You and the three women holding you are doused in warm water. The smaller woman, walks back to the crowd. Someone hands her a frilly pink shower loofah, a plastic pail, and bottle of body soap.

You watch with a strained expression, as the curvy woman skips back towards you. Her breasts bounce with each step, and you feel your penis fluttering, agonizingly rigid, and thick. The woman steps into the spray of the shower, you watch mesmerized as droplets of warm water run down the soft curves of her body. She applies soap to the pink loofah and leans in close to you. You whimper when you feel her nipples graze against your abdomen. She gently giggles, as your cock repeatedly taps against the soft smooth skin of her belly. She runs the loofah all over your skin. She softly scrubs your arms, your back, your stomach, and chest. She kneels down between your legs, and you groan as she works the loofah slowly up and down each of your legs. Each time her hands rise, you hold your breath, foolishly hoping she'll reach just one inch higher, and touch your tortured erection. Her hands never do.

Oaricy
Oaricy
17 Followers
12