All Comments on 'Losing Your Title Pt. 07'

by Oaricy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I must say this was a very interesting story well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was great! Do you plan to continue the series? If so, how far do you want to take it?

OaricyOaricyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, thank you. I am glad you liked it. It will probably be a while before I write more in this series. I am slow writing, and have less and less time to do it. At some point it would be fun to write some shorter vignettes, about men and women who watched the broadcast of the fight at home... and at some point I may write the rematch, or a different title fight from the show, but I don't want to run the risk of repeating myself, so I'll have to think about what will make the other fights different and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ah well I am not a fast writer either and I get that trying to find ways to make it exciting and you did list some good ideas. No matter what this was a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’d love to see the rematch, but please don’t feel like you need to write it if you don’t want to or don’t have the time

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the story and like a lot of people would love to read about the rematch! Any updates?

OaricyOaricy11 months agoAuthor

Thanks! I so appreciate the kind words and the interest. It will probably be a while before I write more in this series. Definitely, before writing the rematch, I have some other little scenes and things that would be fun to write, but I have very very little time to write, and I'm a slow writer when I do get the time. Thanks for your patience and your interest!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Do you have a timetable for your future stories?

OaricyOaricy8 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your interest! I've made a little progress, but I am still cracking the broad overview of what happens next in the next part of the story, but I have, like a couple sentences of the next chapter written? Sorry, I am a slow writer with less and less time to write. Honestly, it'll probably be a couple months. I do appreciate the interest. I probably would've left the story where it was if people didn't ask for more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How’s the next story coming along? Also, have you thought about doing this professionally?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Are you still planning on continuing the series?

OaricyOaricy4 months agoAuthor

Sorry, I did plan on having another part done by now... but I have made almost no progress. For mental health reasons I have been taking a break from pornographic/internet erotica everything, and that break may be permanent. I can't say for certain I won't write more, but it's probably good to operate under the assumption I won't be writing more. Sorry for any disappointment, and thanks for any understanding.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Noooooo, hopefully you come back :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous