Loss of Control Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie picked up the papers and put them into her bag. As she stepped out the door she looked back and smiled. "Hey, remember? Carla is coming on Saturday to spend 2 months with me." She laughed. "Or the rest of her life." The door slammed shut, Tanya took a sip of her coffee, then picked up Ellie's cup that still had half the coffee in it, walked into the kitchen, and poured ammonia into the cup until it was full. "I should have done that an hour ago," she said out loud.

=======

Diana was finally let down, held face down on the ground with her legs spread, and Bobby pounding her ass with his hard cock. He was grunting and two of the other boys had already cum in her hair and on her back. As soon as Bobby was done he climbed off, pulled Diana to kneeling by her hair and held her in place while a well endowed man shoved his cock all the way into her mouth. With no chance to prepare, she struggled to breathe, trying to adjust her position. Somebody was tying her hands behind her, another was stroking himself at the side of her head. Finally she was allowed to breathe and a huge glob of spit poured from her mouth and down her front.

Several more of the men came on her, then her legs were tied together and she was hoisted into the air again, head down this time. One man stood, pants off, cock pointing out, and when Diana's head reached that height the cock was pushing in, then he pulled back, laughing and saying, "Come on sissy, give me a blow job," as he started spinning her around. Two men faced her and kept her spinning while they masturbated, Aiming and spraying on the captive's face and hair as she slowly swung around.

They kept her dangling for a while, taking turns using the switch on her. Then they tied her hugging a tree and they each, one by one, fucked her ass. The cum was running down her legs by the time the last one finished and they left her there while they discussed their next action with her. One of the men went to the man and woman manning the cameras, discussed something, then the man started packing up equipment and loading it into his Jeep, leaving the woman with a single camera.

By now the most virile of the young men had gotten hard again and they put Diana on the ground, taking turns having her suck them. They each pulled out to send their reduced streams onto the upturned face. The woman focused and zoomed to catch the action. By the time they were done with that it was late in the afternoon. They led Diana to their Jeeps and lifted her onto the roof of one, holding her while she was tied to each corner facing upward. The bright sun flashing through the leaves made her close her eyes, and once she was tied the engines started and they were off.

They were in an open area when they stopped again, untying her legs first and binding them together, then her arms, then they rolled her off the roof and three of the men carried her. Diana looked around and realized they were carrying her out onto a pier leading into a dammed pond. There was the older guy, with 3 cameras catching different angles. They got to the end of the pier and set Diana on her feet. The water was murky and she had no idea how deep it was. With her hands behind her back, if it was over her head she was in trouble. With her feet tied she would be stuck anyway.

Bobby was in front, talking to her. "Now that you have paid the penalty for your actions, it's time you cleaned up your act. So with this shove, I thee clean." He pushed hard and Diana flew off the pier, landing in deep water and sinking. She struggled to get her feet under her, found the bottom, and stood up. Her shoulder broke the surface, but the rest was under water. She watched as the boys returned to their Jeeps, laughing, and drove off.

The man followed them with his camera as they left, and never turned it again to Diana. Apparently in their story, she drowned. The man walked out on the pier and looked at Diana. "I'm not coming in to get you, so you'd better start moving. I'm going to pack up and if I can't get you untied by the time I'm done, you find you own way back."

It wasn't easy hopping in heels, in mud, in a pond, but some recently learned skills helped him focus and move into shallower water. He stayed close to the pier, thinking the guy could untie his hands and he could get the rest. As the last of the equipment went into the Jeep, Diana was only in knee deep water. The guy looked at him. "You did pretty well, so I'll give you 5 more minutes to get yourself into the back seat." He looked at his watch and Diana took a deep breath. She was tired but determined that the vehicle wasn't leaving without her in it.

Diana fell into the back seat, out of breath and unable to jump any higher. The guy looked at his watch. "You had 3 seconds to spare." Soaked and exhausted, Diana lay in the back while they made their way back to the house. The man pulled Diana from the Jeep and cut the ankle ropes first, then the wrists. "We'll have the first cut to that woman by next week, but she said something about you wouldn't care anyway. Thanks for the action, Di Mindy. Have a safe drive home."

As she drove, she couldn't help thinking this was completely unreal. She had been attacked, thrown into a pond, threatened with being left, and then wished a good trip. This world of sex was too complicated for her.

She got home by 9, got the update which didn't surprise her much, and they showered and went to bed. They were nearing the end of their lives as they knew them and they wanted to cheat Ellie and have some extra time together.

Thursday they knew they only had breakfast and Ellie would be calling or stopping in soon after. They didn't dress so Tyler could be whoever he wanted to be for a little longer. He was washing the dishes when the front door opened and they knew their day together was over. Ellie walked into the dining room and saw him at the sink.

"It just doesn't seem right that you have a bare ass showing and nobody is putting anything into it. Hey, kiddies, today is going to be an easy one for you. I want you both in sexy lingerie, and a short dress. Forget the dishes, cucky boi, you'll have plenty of time to finish them in the weeks ahead."

They complied as Ellie followed them with a camera, recording video for later posting or blackmail. When they were ready she handed each a card with an address. "Drive to that address, knock on the door exactly 5 times, and when somebody answers tell them, 'I'd like to see the bar.' Do you think you can remember that, or do I need to write it down for you?"

Without waiting for an answer, Ellie began looking over the belongings on shelves and in drawers, making a pile of things she wanted to take with her. Tanya and Diana went to the garage together, hugged and kissed for as long as they dared, then got into their vehicles and started toward their designated destinations. They had already noticed the locations were in nearby towns on opposite sides of their home city.

Tanya arrived, parked on the street nearby, and knocked on the door exactly five times as she had been instructed. A large man, belly hanging over his belt but of average height, in jeans and a wife beater t-shirt answered the door and she gave the pass code. He smiled and motioned for her to enter.

"Drop the dress there and put on the cuffs." When she was in lingerie and cuffs, he hooked his finger in the ring of her collar and led her to a doorway. He pulled out a key to unlock the door, which gave her stomach a twist, and pulled her inside. It was a cage, about 4 feet wide and 8 feet long, with a cloth shroud on the outside of the bars. The furniture was a single padded stool against the bars on the wide side and she was told to sit on that, facing the inside of the cage.

As her arms were pulled out and the cuffs locked to bars, she noticed the wall with the door was mirrored. She looked back at herself and shivered. Her ankles were pulled around the side of the stool and locked to 6 inch chains leading off the bars. He gave her a drink of water, then told her she would be released to pee into a bucket every 2 hours. He walked out and she saw even the inside of the door was mirrored.

Tanya sat looking at herself. She looked good, but she was locked with her arms out and slightly back and her legs spread not as far and ankles pulled back. The bra, panties, and garter made her look sexy, and also covered her very well. If this was the worst, it would not be a very bad day except for missing Tyler.

The shroud was pulled from the cage and she could see in the mirror that the space behind her was a sex shop, and not a very nice one. She suddenly realized she was backed up to the open bars. Customers could reach in and touch her. That was when she felt the first tear slide down her cheek.

=======

Diana parked in a garage, knowing it would be expensive but also knowing there would be video of his car if somebody tried to drive it out. She walked to the address listed and knocked. A woman with hair dyed black, all black clothes, and about 70 extra pounds answered the door after a minute and told him to come in. She had him put on a set of cuffs, complimented his collar, and opened a door. The other side wasn't lighted.

She explained that there was a hose he could drink out of and a pipe he could pee into. Then she had him remove the dress. His ankle cuffs were locked and then locked together, hobbling him, and she wrapped a chain around his waist, locking it in back. His wrists were locked to the sides of the chain and he realized that after pulling the panties aside to pee once he would be exposed until uncuffed.

He walked in and the door closed behind him, leaving him in darkness. As he was wondering if finding the water and pee tubes was part of his challenge, the lights came on in the adjoining room and he realized he was in a glass cage with 1 inch air holes a foot apart at every foot in height. The floor space was only about 4 feet by 4 feet, but there was a stool in the middle of it.

The water tube was about head height and extended from the wall looking like the type of pipe a small mammal would drink from in a cage. The pee hole was beneath it. He hoped they weren't connected in any way.

=======

Tanya had counted 5 pee breaks, so she assumed it was now after 8 in the evening. Hands had reached around her locked body all day. He bra was hanging limply from her upper arms and the front of her panties had been pushed down as much as her legs would allow. Two men with long arms had fingered her to orgasms, but otherwise she had not had to do much and still looked good. A few women had squeezed her breasts or pinched her nipples, but most people just looked at her using the mirrors.

Half the lights suddenly went off and then the shroud was being pulled back into place. She had to wait a few minutes for the door to open and the guy who had locked her came in to unlock her. She stood up and he blocked her exit. "A kiss to get out," he said with a smile. She really didn't want to kiss this guy, but she wanted to leave so she leaned over his belly and kissed him. He held her and managed to move himself so she could feel his cock, hard inside his pants.

"You wanna stay and have some fun?" he asked.

Tanya smiled. "I'm getting initiated into new ownership tomorrow and I'm told I need to get a good night's sleep. Maybe another time."

She could tell he wanted to force the issue, but had not been given permission to do anything. He didn't want to have to deal with a new owner, either. After a brief standoff he stepped aside. She put on her dress and left.

She got home first, waiting another half hour for Diana to arrive. They shared their experiences, both glad the day wasn't too eventful. Tanya told of the man wanting sex and her refusal, Diana admitting her person was more adamant. He would have needed to use force, so he complied with her request for a licking and had spent the drive home trying to wipe his mouth and pretend it hadn't happened. Tanya laughed at the image and they both marveled at how much had changed in a few months.

As they went upstairs, they wondered if Ellie had gotten their assignments backwards, since Tanya had been groped in an adult shop while Diana had been out of reach behind a glass wall in an adult coffee shop and Internet café. They decided they likely ended up exactly where she wanted them so that Tanya had her day used up and was touched a lot while she was locked to the bars of her cage. Ellie would have time to get Diana.

Tired of watching him wiping his mouth, Tanya laughingly told him to get upstairs and clean up. He did wash his face and used mouthwash before they went to bed, naked again, trying to get in those last, precious minutes.

They woke up early and snuggled as close as they dared, sure that Ellie had cameras and microphones in the room. Their hope was that she was still asleep and they could have even one extra hour together. His cage brushed her leg and she started to cry. Very softly, he whispered, "Ssshhhhh, it's ok. We'll come out somehow."

Tanya turned toward him and said as softly as she could, "I'm scared." He touched her shoulder under the blankets. "Me too, and it might get worse, but I have to believe." "She'll separate us today, somehow." "Sshhhh." He squeezed her shoulder and grabbed her hand. "I love you," he whispered. Tanya looked at him in the darkness. He actually said that today, on the date of their sale to Brad because she had taken the pictures and video and locked him in that cock cage and sent a stupid text. No, sent TWO texts.

"How can you love me?" It was more statement than question. His smile was invisible in the dark room. "I just do. Now hush." He rubbed her arms, pulled up her leg and rubbed her thigh. She tried to cry as silently as possible, but surely Ellie would not be surprised if she was crying on this day.

Ellie walked in at 10 in the morning rolling a very large suitcase behind her. Tanya wondered if she was going to clean them out already. "Good morning my slaves. Are you looking forward to your change of life party? Oh, and I forgot to get the title to your SUV. I can't sell it without the title. And while you have it in your hand, you might as well just go ahead and sign it and save me the trouble of countersigning."

Tanya looked up but stayed sitting. "I hope you aren't too disappointed if I say I'm not excited about the change." She sat and Ellie looked at her, then made a motion like signing. Tanya got up and went for the title.

"You should be thrilled. A cucky husband who can't even pull out his cock is pretty useless. And you wanted children. I'm taking care of that part." Tanya brought in the title, took the offered pen, and handed it to her sister. "Does my new owner know about that part?" Ellie smiled. "Our negotiations were very comprehensive, so the short answer would be, yes."

Diana walked into the room with one of the few wearable dresses left. Half her wardrobe was in the laundry. "Oh, look who's here. I thought Dorothy dropped a house on you."

Ellie laughed. "You would think your timing is perfect, but you've forgotten there are bonuses for good IT work. Now, thank you for the title, signed and ready. Since you won't need your vehicle any longer, I will drive you to the club." She set the suitcase down and opened it. Tanya was confused, as was Diana. "Well, Tanya, this is your seat. Get in so I can get you safely strapped for the drive."

Tanya looked at the suitcase. "You want me in there." She pointed. "Yes, Tanya, I want your stupid ass in here. You'll fit, I've already taken measurements on some of your videos and it's only a 30 minute drive. Now get your ass into this suitcase before I make a phone call and several large not-so-gentlemen come here to PUT you there."

It took a little work, but she got herself folded, Ellie did strap her in, and the lid was closed. "Remember, cucky, 6 tonight. Wear something pink, and short." She pulled the suitcase up onto its wheels, and Tanya onto her back, and rolled it to and out the door." Diana watched her open the back of her van, attach a hoist, and lift the suitcase up. Damn bitch thinks of everything, he thought.

Tanya felt the van stop, back up, then stop again and the engine was turned off. She heard the door open, then she was being lifted out, carried, and set back down. There was a woman's voice that was not Ellie's, then the suitcase was rolling. There were a few turns until finally it stopped and was set on its side. The snaps were opened and the lid lifted. It was fairly dark in the room, there were bars overhead and on each side, and a blond girl with a t-shirt labeled "Midnight" was leaning over, helping Tanya stand up. "This is your home for the next few hours. I'll get you some food and some water. You'll need them for the initiation." Her last chance to spend time with Tyler and, as they had expected, Ellie had separated them.

=======

After watching Ellie drive away, Diana walked through the house looking at memories. There was Tanya's office space, papers still stacked, but the computer connections lacked devices. His office, smaller, which was going to become the nursery. Their bedroom with their "special toys" drawer. That was part of what got them here. Downstairs her coffee cup was still on the table, still half full. Diana pulled out their wedding album and flipped through the pages. Happier days. When Tyler met her at an office mixer he knew he wanted to marry her. They had danced and talked and spent most of the rest of the night sitting on a park bench telling all about themselves. He hadn't known Ellie then. By the time he met her and got his first bad vibes, he was hooked on Tanya.

The day blurred past and then it was time to go. He grabbed a breakfast bar and got into his car. Then he went back into the house, to the bathroom, and threw up.

=======

There was no bathroom in the cage, but that was no surprise. When she called out for help the blond girl seemed to always be nearby and brought her a bucket. She explained that Tanya was supposed to be clean for the party, since she was the centerpiece. No emotion, no hint of good or bad, though if Brad was claiming his property it was not likely to be good. Tanya asked the time, but at that the girl smiled and said somebody would get her when it was time.

And they did. Tanya was collared with a different collar that was locked on, leashed, and led to the hallway where she now knew Brad's office was. She was led in, put into the cage, and locked in with the collar and leash still in place. The girl, who Tanya learned was Fay, stood with her hands behind her back against the wall near the door. Tanya wondered where Kelly was.

Minutes later, Brad came in, smiled at her, thanked Fay and told her to wait outside. Tanya ventured a question. "What happened to Kelly?"

Brad smiled again and sat on the edge of his desk. "That familiarity thing. It's a pain, you know, because people get to know individual traits, what a shrug means, or when it's just too much, but it also makes people familiar." He walked over. "Fay specializes in initiations. She is very good at protecting my property, and things can get a little wild. She's also strong enough that she can take steps without having to wait for the bodyguards to come in. Are you nervous now? You should be."

He walked back to his desk, got out a small glass, a bottle of brandy, and poured some into the glass. "You are changing hands. You used to own yourself, as much as anybody common ever does. Then you sent a picture to Ellie and in a matter of hours, even though you didn't know it yet, she owned you and that sissy you lived with. And now you will pass to my ownership. I can offer many good things, and I can punish severely. I'm worth millions of dollars so I can break your jaw, pay to fix it, and break it again." He paused and took a drink. "I've wanted you from the first time I saw you, but that doesn't guarantee you anything. Isn't it funny that my dream coming true totally destroys yours?" He took another drink. "Diana will be there tonight, since you are both coming to me, but you will not communicate and then you will never be in the same place again."