Loss of Control Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Marcia is ok with all this?" She needed to ask, but she made sure her voice was not forceful in any way, just curious.

Brad walked up and finished his drink. "Marcia is my wife, but she is also my property. She was like you once, the woman I chased. And I caught her. And now she does what I tell her. Remember that week out of town on business when I had your sissy blow me? I had a client in San Francisco who wanted 2 days with her. So she went and I got paid."

"You said 2 days, but she was extended?"

Brad smiled, and it wasn't pleasant. "They wanted to play for 2 days. It took 6 days for the bruising to go away enough to get her through airport security." His voice was hard, and so were his eyes. She might be his wife, but he was willing to put her through a lot of pain. So where did that put her, she wondered?

"Fay, come in and return Madame T to her holding area. Make sure she is ready for tonight and understands what she needs to do" The blond girl returned, bowed to Brad, opened the cage, grabbed the leash and led her out.

=======

Diana arrived at 6 and was admitted. At the door his collar was removed and a new one put on and locked. Instead of Chris, a redhead leashed him and took him down the hallway. She told him her name was Sierra and she would prepare him for the night. He did notice she was quite fit as he followed behind her. Outside Brad's office was a pair of steel manacles with a 2 inch chain between them. There was no key. She put the manacles on Diana, hands behind the back, and knocked. "Open," Brad called out.

Sierra led Diana in, put her charge into the now-familiar cage, and stood against the wall. Brad approached and called her over. She stood next to him, hands behind her back, head down, while he reached between her legs and started massaging. For a minute he said nothing, then looked at Sierra and told her, "Pants to your knees." She quickly complied and was again standing submissively while he teased her pussy through a black thong.

"You know, we advertised this over a week ago and the response has been amazing. You are both quite famous right now and people want to see this performance. But you need to know what's going to happen so you can do your part." His fingers pushed the crotch of Sierra's thong aside and he slipped a finger into her. "This is a two part process where you help the ultimate star, Madame T, join the staff at Midnight by fulfilling your role on staff at Midnight. Mutual assistance. Here are the numbers. We've had 122 advance tickets purchased for Madame T, and 21 for Di Mindy. I don't think we'll be done in 7 hours, but we'll try."

He paused and looked at Sierra's face to see her expression. She was unchanged from before, though slightly flushed. "The basic agenda is I introduce you, I put my mark on T while Di is in her cage watching, I make a few comments, and then we open it up. There will be bars along the sides of the stage to contain the play. The contestants can come up individually or in cooperative groups and they will rape Madame T any way they want to until each of them cums once. Before the next participant, you will be released from your cage to lick up any cum on the floor and we allow up those who chose to do you with the same conditions. Ticket sales will continue until midnight and we take as long as needed to finish. Your job is simple, lick up, suck, and get fucked. You will have no contact with Madame T, you will not talk to her, you will not even look at her face. If you do, I will own you by then and I have the option of telling Sierra to leave. She is your protection, so you want her close."

Sierra had been standing and now her knees bent a little and she made three soft snorting sounds, then he held his hand for a little while before removing it from her and holding it up for her to lick clean. "You still need a little more work, but you are close. I will make a note of it."

"Thank you Master," she responded. Brad nodded and Sierra pulled up her pants and took Diana from the cage, leading him out and to another cage where he would wait.

At the appointed time, Diana was taken from her large cage and put into a smaller one that would keep her bent over and her hem high enough to give a good view of her ass and the bulge of her locked cock to anybody behind her. She was rolled through the halls and through a door that had always been closed before. It was next to the club room where she had danced one night that seemed like it was months ago. She was rolled up onto a platform and her cage locked in place. There was a hole in the bars on the sides of a curved stage, as she had been told about. She would enter through that hole and would return to her cage when her tasks were finished.

She knew better than to look, but could see from the corner of her eye that Tanya was already there. She was locked into a rectangular metal frame, bound to the four corners, several inches off the floor and the frame was suspended by a single wire, leaving it slowly spinning. She was in a dress and hose at least, Diana assumed full lingerie. From the description Brad gave, the clothes probably would not last long and would never be worn again.

Brad walked in and looked around, smiling. Ellie came in behind him, and of course she was also smiling, but mostly that malicious smile toward Diana. "Everything ready right on time," he said. "I love an efficient staff." He and Ellie stood near the front of the stage, close to where Tanya was slowly spinning, and Diana saw a coil of something on the edge of the stage in front of them. "Final places, everybody. The doors open in 4 minutes. Tonight we keep the doors open. There will be an overflow crowd and if curious people look in and see what's happening we might sell another hundred tickets."

On schedule the doors opened and men poured in, with a few women mixed among them. Diana wondered, if ticket meant orgasm, then what was the criteria for a woman? There was just a little jostling for position, but he had learned the tickets were numbered and they were checked before people were allowed to take a turn. He took a quick look around and noticed Sierra was watching the crowd from near him, a blond was watching the crowd from near Tanya, and three muscular men were at various places around the room.

The room had pretty much filled when Brad jumped up onto the stage to greet them. "Welcome, welcome to the initiation party changing ownership of Madame T and Di Mindy to members of the staff at Midnight. We hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them available to you." The crowd laughed at the joke. "Our arrangement is based on ticket sales. I want to remind you, ticket numbers will be checked. If you can team up with somebody with a lower number you can go up with them. The size limit tonight is 6 just because we want this to go on as long as possible." More laughter. "If you haven't read the rules, now is the time. One cum per ticket. If you feel extra manly," he paused and made eye contact with a smiling woman, "or womanly, you need a second ticket for a second climax. Di Mindy will be cleaning the stage between assaults on Madame T and those with tickets for her are asked to wait until the floor is reasonably clean before using the sissy slut." He nodded to a woman near a control panel and the frame was lowered to the floor, stopping the spin.

"And now," he bent and picked up the coiled item, letting it out to show it was a whip, "I will mark my new property." He cracked the whip, making Tanya jump, turned her around to face the back wall, lifted her skirt, tucking it under the elastic waist band, pushed down her panties, and stepped back. The first lash fell diagonally across one cheek of her ass, feeling like hot metal to her and leaving a defined red welt. The crowd roared its approval while Tanya tried not to scream. She had been told this would happen, and to be prepared, but how do you prepare for that much pain? The next lash put a similar welt on the other side. Brad turned and worked the crowd for a while. Diana looked at Ellie who was smiling broadly and looking directly at ... Diana. The next two lashes completed the X X and there was more jostling again. Women were looking at tickets and two men appeared in the rear of the crowd who pushed through and pulled a few men back. Diana shook her head slightly. Keeping order at a sex assault seemed too unreal.

"Before we begin, though, I would like their previous owner to come up on the stage with me. She was the one who discovered and nurtured them to what we have today. She also owes me for a little help I gave her recently. How many of you would like to see payment started?" The crowd applauded and shouted, while Ellie raised her eyebrows as she was pushed onto the platform.

"I thought we were doing the payment in private," she said as quietly as she could.

He smiled and turned her to face the crowd. "That was before you got my property damaged Just a few days before the ceremony," he said in a similar volume. Addressing the crowd again, he went on, "Here I have a set of handcuffs. Former owner, put your hands behind your back."

She did so, feeling the cuffs ratcheted on. She turned her head and told him, "I don't think this is a good business deal." He leaned forward and licked her ear, saying, "You need to remember who the boss is here, bitch. Besides, you're just the warmup to get things started." The crowd was getting worked up as Brad continued. "Now that your hands are perfectly positioned, you can forget the other penalties you had agreed to and you can take out my cock for some good hand loving."

Ellie hesitated for only a moment, realizing she was in the subordinate position for now, and did as he told her. As the crowd watched her arms moving in the obvious motion required to stroke a cock behind her the shouts and yells and applause reached an even higher pitch. Ellie began to smile as she realized it was a small price to pay for what would follow. Brad guided her off the stage, in front of him, as she continued stroking. It would be messy and her dress would have a mark, but this crowd was now acting like animals.

Brad looked at Fay, told her to release the new member, and then the frame was raised to the ceiling. Boxes were opened and everybody waited. "When I yell 'go' the first ticket holders are free to start the game," he yelled over the crowd noise. He delayed a little while, false started twice all with Ellie still stroking him, then yelled, "GO!"

A group of 4 young men raced onto the stage. Tanya saw them coming and ran right, then left then, saw she was out of room, and tried to run through them. They caught her and threw her roughly to the stage where one spread her legs, one sat on her back. The other pulled out an average sized, very hard cock and got on his knees between her legs. He spit on her, looked at the crowd and yelled, "First cock into the new Madame T goes in the AAAAASSSSS!!" and he dropped forward, found his target, and pushed in until his belly touched her. She cried out, but that seemed to excite one of the leg holders and he released the leg to run around in front of her, pulling out his large cock with one hand and pulling her hair with the other, then he went balls deep without any pause. She was now gagged and the crowd roared its approval.

All four finished quickly and Tanya made her way to the back off the stage, Sierra opened Diana's cage and she crawled out to lick the spilled cum off the stage. When he was done he looked up and two men ran onto the stage, one jerking her panties down and spitting on her ass. They spitted her and raised their hands like champions as they pumped in and out. The crowd cheered but not as enthusiastically as before. Ass man finished first, but Diana had learned her mouth skills and the other man came soon after. They started to swap places, but the girl checking tickets told them they were done. They didn't get down immediately, but when several of the muscular men started moving they grabbed their pants and quickly left.

Next up was an athletic looking man. Being alone it took a little longer to trap Tanya, but when she got too close he punched her in the belly and she dropped. He ripped off her panties and threw them to the crowd. Then he bent and grabbed her ankles, pulling hard and causing her to fall hard onto the stage. She gasped as the wind was knocked out of her again, then he had her legs up and pulled her into a wheelbarrow position. As Diana watched without watching she wondered what else there would be if this was just the beginning. A body slam with no intervention meant, it might take a while for her to heal. When the man finished, pressing in hard when he came to show that he was done, he dropped Tanya's legs and just walked off the stage. Cum ran out as she struggled to her feet, but Diana had to wait. Finally Tanya was at the back wall and Diana crawled to lick up the spilled cum, and three men ran onto the stage when she looked up.

She was held on her knees, one entering from behind, one into her mouth, and the other used provided safety scissors to cut off the dress and then held the cock cage up and used his fingers to pinch, flick, and squeeze the balls. After weeks of no release, they were swollen and the treatment was a very painful distraction.

The night went on. Every time Diana looked at Ellie she was looking right back, as if she were more interested in how Diana was dealing with the situation than how Tanya was getting abused. By now her hands were free again and she could focus in the action. Understanding this, and knowing it was expected, Diana tried to keep her expression constant. To most people here she was just the sissy cuck of Madame T and they had no knowledge they were, or had been, married. The hardest time she had, and she knew she reacted to it, was when three men and a woman came on stage and the woman began slapping Tanya's pussy while two men held her legs apart and the third held Tanya from behind and fucked her ass. After that man came they put Tanya down on hands and knees and the other two spitted her while the woman knelt next to them and slapped the hanging breasts until they were deep red. The woman seemed ok with that and they walked off the stage.

They had been getting abused for several hours when Kyle walked onto the stage with three friends. He went to the boxes and pulled out nipple clips, putting them on after his friends caught Tanya and held her down, then he pulled them off without loosening, knelt and put them on, and pulled them off again never opening them for the release. Five times he pulled them off and on the last pull she screamed. Kyle smiled broadly and the crowd was in a frenzy. With blood trickling from one nipple Kyle dropped his pants and grabbed her from behind, lifting her slightly and having a friend help him aim. He dropped her onto his cock, letting her weight force it in and she stood on her toes as he held her upright. Every thrust lifted her off her feet and made her feel like her ass was being turned inside out. He leaned in and whispered into her ear, "This is my consolation for losing out on owning you. I got a free FUCK out of it."

Somebody got out a paddle and started paddling Tanya's whipped ass and torn nipples before fucking her and spraying on her ass. Somebody else got out handcuffs and cuffed her hands behind her back, making it easier for the others to catch her. Diana had her own mishaps. A man and woman came up, the woman grabbing a large dildo and slipping on a condom. They got Diana on hands and knees and the woman called to the crowd, "Should I lube this up?" to which they all shouted back, "Nooooo," and she leaned over and shoved the dildo in dry. Diana managed to cry out in her feminine voice, but she was really sore now.

One time she went back into her cage and saw Stevenson in a group of 5 approaching the stage. He didn't look happy, and they made eye contact. Stevenson froze for a few seconds, then he said something to the group and turned around. They got on him, but he started for the door. Looking at the hand movements, Diana realized one was asking for his ticket, but Stevenson put it in his pocket and left. Diana didn't know if he would be penalized, but she was glad he didn't attack Tanya.

More hours. One person grabbed Tanya from behind and started choking her. They let it go until Tanya was really starting to fight it and her face was turning red. It took Fay and two of the men to break the guy's grip and escort him out. There was no cum to clean up so while Tanya was gasping for breath the next man came up. He just turned her onto her stomach and drove between her legs. From his angle, Diana thought he was probably reaching the pussy. There was just a little cum to lick up when the guy was done.

A foursome ran up as Tanya was trying to stand up and one kicked at her legs, dropping her back to her knees. Before she could move again, another guy swung his leg and kicked her in her ribs, sending her sprawling on the stage with a loud grunt. They pulled her up and spitted Tanya, taking turns doing her and holding her arms out. After the guys in her mouth and pussy came, they held the arms and the other two went mouth and pussy. When they got done she crawled to the side, in obvious pain, Diana came out to clean up, and the crowd, now down to about 40 stood waiting for a moment, then broke into cheers. Brad told somebody to give everyone a drink coupon and they happily left to go next door.

The doors closed and once again it was Brad, Ellie, Tanya, Diana, Fay, and Sierra. The girl at the console had handed a slip of paper to Brad on her way out and he walked onto the stage. "Well, people, that was amazing. Really amazing. We ran way over the normal closing time, but I'll see that everybody gets some extra pay. At least, those who need pay. We ended up selling 186 tickets for Tanya. I counted 4 women who did not use a strapon, so she was fucked in some way 182 times. That is an amazing mark." Ellie applauded loudly, the handlers stood stoically. Tanya, held her belly and pussy, fighting back tears, sitting on the stage with bruises already showing from her night. "And Diana, though not as good, sold 51 tickets. She should be sore for a few days." Again Ellie applauded and smiled. "So we're done here for the night. I have two new slaves. Fay, take Tanya to her apartment and make sure she gets a warm bath and doesn't drown. Sierra, take Diana to the front entrance, give her a new dress from supply, and send her on her way."

The handlers started moving and Brad added, "Tanya will be told her schedule once we see how quickly she heals. Diana, I want you here at 6 on Monday and you are going to work every night, so get your ass ready." He hooked arms with Ellie and they walked out together. Diana watched them and smiled as he noticed the cum spot on the back of Ellie's dress. It wasn't much, but it was something. Fay helped Tanya up and led her away, the new property stumbling after hours of assaults. She thought to look back as they reached the door, but as her head started turning Fay simply said, "Don't." That was it. Tanya and Diana were separated.