All Comments on 'Loss to Love Ch. 07'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was enjoying this story until now. Its just too unbelievable that everyone is suddenly gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ditto to the prior anonymous...

Both of Nick's and Drew's dads turned out to be gay here... What are the odds, I wonder...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love this story. Please more :)

musicfreakmusicfreakover 9 years agoAuthor
Well, not too sure on the exact odds there

But I know it may seem like everyone is suddenly gay. Believe me, the thought crossed my mind too, but I rationalized it that Drew's dad isn't actually gay. If you wanna be technical, he is actually bisexual. Plus the fact that he doesn't accept that part of him, just says that he identifies as straight with PAST homosexual ideation. A common thing among many bisexual men. Makes it seem more believable like that.

Anyway, I'm like flying off in a few hours so I can't reply much over the course of the next few weeks unless I can get wifi (fingers crossed). So yeah peace out

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ho. Ly. Sh*t.

well i really like it - best chapter yet. somehow it just made a lot of sense to me. not once that i felt it wasnt believable at all. surely there's a handful of stories here that seemed a bit more far fetched than this one. to me it shed a little light on why drew's father wasnt as accepting when he came out and or why nick's father divorced his mother with no apparent explanation. it may seemed rushed with all the revelations that happened but i think if drew's father had "the talk" with him on the next chapter rather on this one then i guess people wont be nitpicking as much. :)

im enjoying the story - a lot. and i cant reiterate it enough. crossing my fingers on a spin off. lol

KrutherKrutherover 9 years ago
Nick and his sister

I don't understand why nick and his sister live with their dad. It doesn't read like their mother even has separate beds for them to stay with her, but that seems like a much healthier environment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So f**king good!!!

You are incredible. Not many writers can make you feel so many different emotions all at once. Tears in my eyes & butterflies in my tummy. Please keep this thread going!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Beautifully done and realistic. I really love this story and the fact that there's a new chapter every day is amazing.

baikalisanbaikalisanover 9 years ago
Of course

I loved it. So happy for nick so sad for drew. I can't wait to see how nicks dad takes it and wth why not have him meet and council drews dad beings how he did the pretend married with kids thing to gay Man oh man lots of ins and outs spin go g around my head waiting for more!!!

Have a safe trip!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving the story!

I was so glad to read that Nick and Drew finally made the connection, and I thought that Nick would have to come to a tearful admission to Drew in order to win him, so to speak. I love the tender caresses, the caring kisses and gentle stroking. I would love to see Nick develop a bit more hair on that delicious chest. As a dark-haired football player, he would be sooooo handsome and sexy.

Keep writing!

Petef52Petef52about 9 years ago
What emotional highs and lows

Hope this works out but.....not till the last chapter...keep us on tenterhooks!

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Puzzled...

Perhaps it's me, I just don't get the hostile tone of some feed backs on Lit. For example, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't we living in the 21st century, not all single parent homes have a female as the head of household and not all marriages are solely between hetero couples?

Thank goodness our society has progressed enough that fathers can maintain custody of their children! It's about what is 1) best for the children and 2) what can keep the 'family' as emotionally healthy as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wut... his dad too?

So everyone is gay? That just about everyone. Except dean and trey Everyone else tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Predictable tropes but enjoyable to read still.

eros991133eros9911335 months ago

Talk about a hidden gem, this is a great series 👍🏽

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous