Lost

Story Info
What happens when a spy is in love with another spy?
2.8k words
4.23
1.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jmarley
Jmarley
6 Followers

Renee's POV

"Cmon Renee! We're gonna miss the dance!"

I giggled as my best friend Jackie dragged me through the crowded room.

Our parents were all spies and this was the annual ball that the director threw every year.

This year, they spared no expense and even had professional dancers performing during the event.

My parents are high lever spies that are currently out on a mission but Jackie's parents are the directors of the bureau so they had to attend the party.

Me and Jackie are both 8 years old have been best friends for years and we hope to be spies just like our parents some day. "I'm so excited! I wonder if they're going to eat fire or something."

I give her an amused look as her eyes sparkle with excitement.

She's so cute when she gets like this.

Rather than explaining what's actually going to happen, I let her have hope.

Maybe there will be fire.

As the show is nearing an end, we hear a loud boom go off in the back of the room followed by the spray of machine guns. "GET DOWN!"

Jackie's father Michael runs straight for us and scoops us up into his arms and agents form a barrier around him. "Director! We need to get you all out of here!"

Jackie's mother appears beside us and they both agree.

We're heading towards the back door when we see smoking coming in from underneath the door. "Oh no! We can't get out."

Michaels grip on us tightens a bit before he runs over to a closet and sets us inside. He moves a bunch of clothes and boxes out of the way revealing a vent in the back of the closet.

He swiftly kicks the grate down and as he does, Jackie's mom Victoria begins firing her gun at someone coming towards them. "Michael! Get them out of here!"

He quickly kisses the top of our heads and looks us directly in the eyes. "I need you both to complete your first mission. Follow this vent to the outside. Run to the closest pay phone you can find and call 911."

Jackie quickly wraps her arms around her father as we both begin to cry. "No papa! I don't want to leave!"

He wipes his own tears before gently pushing her off of him. "You must my child! I can't lose you here!"

She sniffs and wipes her eyes. He softly caresses her cheek and kisses her cheek before ushering us into the vent.

As he's covering up the hole so no one knows we escaped, he hear Victoria scream out in pain. "MAMA!"

Jackie reaches back towards the opening but I pull her back towards the way out. "We can't Jackie. We have to go."

She nods her head reluctantly and once we get outside, we run as fast as we can to the closest pay phone.

Once the police arrive, we watch from the back of an ambulance as multiple bodies are pulled from the building.

Our eyes frantically scan each one hoping their not Jackie's parents.

After a while, we see a woman being walked out of the building with a medic helping her. "Mama?"

Her head shoots up and she runs out of the man's arms and engulfs us in a hug. "Oh heavens I'm so glad you girls are okay!"

We all cry as relief washes over us but Jackie quickly realizes something. "Where's papa?"

Victorias eyes widen as she searches for her husband. She searches each body and even asks all of the wounded agents if they have seen him but none know of his whereabouts.

For days, Jackie's father was searched for by multiple different agencies, but no leads were found. He essentially just vanished.

After that day, nothing was the same. Victoria fell into a deep depression from the loss of her husband and retired from the bureau.

Now, I am 25 years old and the youngest agent to be appointed as director of the bureau.

The only agent in the entire department that comes close to my skill, is Jackie.

She is actually much better than me, but she doesn't want the position.

She still works for the agency, still trying to find her father.

It is the main thing that she focuses on everyday.

Of course, she completes all of her missions with ease, but I know that each one she completes, she is trying to find some link to her father's whereabouts.

Jackie's POV

"So there I was, diffusing a bomb while my partner was off doing who knows what. I hear a bunch of gunfire so I already know that she must have tripped some alarm or something."

I lean back against the chair as 3 of the new recruits gather around me.

They asked if I had any tips that they could use in the field, and who am I to deprive them of such a riveting tale?

"So, i rush over to her location and I see her getting all fancy with the back flips trying not to get shot. Obviously she needed my help so ya know what I did?"

They shrug and I lean in a little closer.

"I whistled to get their attention and when they turned around I was twirling the very bomb I was supposed to diffuse around my finger."

Their eyes get huge. "No way!"

"I call cap."

I shake my head laughing a little. " nah nah it's all legit. They even pointed their guns at me, bunch of lunatics. I tossed it up in the air and as their attention was in the air, I quickly drew my gun and shot each one on the kneecap."

"Oooo."

"Yeah. Ouch right? My partner wasn't too pleased as we jumped through the window before the bomb went off. Probably because her hair got wet but it was mission accomplished in my opinion."

They all laughed at my nonchalant behavior before quickly sitting up straight and getting quiet.

I raise an eyebrow at them confused. "You guys good?"

"Ehm." Suddenly, someone clears her throat behind me and I cringe.

I lean my head onto the back of the chair and find Renee scolding me. "Oh,hello ma'am. Fancy seeing you here."

She places her hands on either side of the back of my chair and glares down at me. "Slacking off again agent snow?"

I give her a playful grin. "You know me. Always workin."

Her gaze intensifies causing me to squirm a little in my seat. "I um..I'm actually helping them with their training. Sharing some of my old tricks with them."

She raises an eyebrow at me. "Old tricks? The ones that almost got us killed multiple times?"

The recruits gasp a little realizing my stories were true and I can't help smirking at them.

Now, I feel like doing a little teasing. "Yeah. Back when you used to have a little fun."

Her eyes widen and I almost see her cheeks turn red before she slaps a small note onto my face. "You're impossible."

I remove the paper and rub my nose as I read the contents. "We have a mission. Follow those instructions to the letter. I'll update you later."

She starts to walk away from me but I quickly grab her wrist and give her a puzzled look. "We? Since when do you leave the desk?"

She pauses for a moment before looking back at me slightly. "This is a very detailed mission. I needed someone I could trust."

My eyes widen as I feel my heart being to race a little. She pulls her hand away and I watch as she walks off,greeting everyone she passes.

When I turn back, the recruits jaws are basically on the floor. "You and the director?"

"There's no way. You're basically a scrub!"

I roll my eyes and hold up all of their badges that I swiped as soon as the got near me leaving them dumbfounded. "Im actually one of the most respected agents in the bureau. I just don't act like it."

I toss them back their badges and excuse myself.

As I'm walking away, one of them calls for me. "Sooo...the director?"

I smile a little but don't turn to face them. "Just an old friend."

That night, I light up a cigarette as I lean up against an alley wall.

This is the location she told me to meet at and I'm always a bit early i figured i could get a quick smoke in before the boss showed up.

Unfortunately, i wasn't that lucky. "Honestly right now? I thought you quit."

She snatches the stick out of my mouth and stomps it out before I can even get a puff in. "Well hello to you too."

She rolls her eyes and starts walking down the alley as I follow suit. "This mission is really important. I need you to keep your eyes open and be on your best behavior."

As shes explaining things further, I feel my eyes drag down her body and I don't even  realize she's  still talking until she stops walking.

"Huh?"

She groans and ducks into the car that arrived for us. "Did you even hear a word I said?"

I give her a blank look and she sighs rubbing her temples. "There is a reason I brought you on this mission. It's very important."

I roll my eyes and lean back against the door with my hands behind my head. "According to your note, this seemed like a regular run of the mill clean up. Any of those newbies I was talking to could handle this so why are we going?"

She nervously bites her lip as she looks out the window and this actually gets my attention.

After all of the years I've known Renee, I've never seems her this nervous. "Hey, what's the matter?"

I softly take hold of her hand and smile as she relaxes a little. "It's nothing. I just have a feeling about this one."

I nod my head and ease a little closer to her causing her to turn her attention towards me instead of the outside. "Alright well, whatever it is we'll figure it out. Don't let it get you all worked up."

I softly kiss the palm of her hand and smile when I see her face heat up. "God. You're something else."

I laugh a little and make sure that the one way glass is fully up before softly kissing her cheek.

She whips her head around to look at me and I capture her lips as she does.

She returns the kiss, but gently pushes me back a little. "Jackie, we shouldn't. We're not that far."

I softly kiss along her neck and she tightens her grip on my shirt. "We don't need long."

I softly nibble on the sensitive spot on her neck causing her to softly moan into my ear.

I eases on top of her a little more as we adjust in the seat and as soon as my cold fingers from the low temperatures outside come into contact with her warm wet pussy, she moans and arches into me. "Y-you're cold."

I smirk against her neck as I softly rub her clit in a circular motion. "You like that don't you?"

She nods her head as she wraps her arms around my neck. I slowly ease 2 fingers into her sopping wet hole and I have to cover her mouth to keep her quiet.

I hold my fingers there and she tries to move her hips but I use my own weight to keep her still and she glares up  at me. "Shhh...be patient. That glass may be soundproof but you have to be a good girl and not get too loud okay?"

She nods her head and her eyes roll to the back of it as my fingers start to slowly pump in and out of here going as deep as I can.

I curl my fingers to ensure that I hit her G spot and I can feel her body building up to climax.

Her hips are bucking against me now and I can feel my own arousal growing. "Cmon baby. Cum for me." She eagerly nods her head and I feel her tighten around my fingers before her orgasm takes over.

Her whole body arches into me as she screams against the palm of my hand.

Once she's calmed down a bit, I remove my hand and softly kiss down her body until my lips are directly across from her lower ones.

I slowly lick up every drop of her sweet juices as her fingers play in my hair. "Fuck..."

Once I'm done, I lean up and softly kiss her lips.

Her tongue slides into my mouth, tasting herself on my tongue and I can't help the moan that escapes.

"Mm...you just can't behave yourself can you?"

I smile before kissing her again. "You're not complaining are you?"

She shakes her head and we both get cleaned up before we arrive at the destination.

Once we get there, the driver leaves and we head up to a small farm where some of our agents did some damage during a recent mission.

"I don't mean to trouble you folks but, it's rather expensive to repair a barn and it's getting cold out so my animals need somewhere to sleep."

I shake the old famers hand and hand him a check. "No worries sir. Just write this check out to however much the damages are and we'll cover it. Hell I'll even come out myself and help with the repairs. "

His eyes widen as he looks between me and the check. "Are ya sure? I don't wanna be a burden."

I give him a genuine smile and pat him on the shoulder. "No trouble here."

He nods his head and thanks me again before rushing inside to tell his wife.

I laugh a little at how excited he is but my attention is drawn to the beauty before me as she takes hold of my hand. "Alright, that's enough flirting with the clients."

I roll my eyes as she drags me towards the barn. "The only person I'm interested in flirting with, is you director."

She rolls her eyes at me and gasps a little when I pin her up against the wall once we're inside the barn. "You still won't let me take you out? I'll be good I promise."

She smirks and softly caresses my face before quickly slipping behind me and slamming me against the wall with my hand behind my back. "I've told you agent snow, I don't date. You should know that more than anyone."

I roll my eyes and get out of her hold, spinning her around so that her back is against me, one of my arms is around her neck, and I have her arm twisted in a way that if I were to slightly flick my wrist, it would break but she knows I wouldn't actually do it. "And you know how I feel."

She stops resisting for a moment and looks away from me.

I loosen my grip and let her go before walking off into the barn. "Jack...it's not you I promise.."

"Then what is it Renee?" I turn back to her and she jumps a little at my raised voice.

"We've known each other since we were kids. I've risked my life for you on multiple occasions. I've done everything I can to make you happy. Hell, I even fuck you whenever you want yet I'm still not good enough."

I lean back against one of the barn posts with my head down and she walks up to me.

She softly cups my face and sighs at the saddened expression on my face. "What more must I do Renee? Is it...just because it's me?"

Her eyes widen as she presses our bodies together. "NO! Yes...it's...it's complicated sweetie. I just...I don't want to lose this."

I softly wrap my arms around her waist and I see her cheeks heat up a little. "You won't lose me."

She sighs and looks away from me when all of a sudden, something catches her eye. "No way.."

She walks over to a pile of hay and starts moving it around.

I give her a confused look before I see her reach in and pull something out of it. "Umm...I hope you're going to wash your hands after this."

She turns back to me and what I see in her hands takes my breath away completely.

When my father wasn't out on mission, he loved to work with his hands. I inherited that passion from him so I always enjoy working on projects or building new things.

One thing he would do every year is make these tiny little wooden figures and give them to me and my friends for Christmas.

I gently take the small toy out of Renee's hand and when I see the tiny "S" on the bottom of the toy, I know that my suspicions must be true.

"This is why I brought you out here. I think your father is alive."

Jmarley
Jmarley
6 Followers