Lost and Abused - The Story of Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toby_dog
Toby_dog
366 Followers

"Fuck me Ed. Give me every inch of that beautiful cock. Fill me with that life creating sperm. I'm cumming, keep going, fuck me baby, fuck me."

I don't know how she did it, but her speed picked up even more. The wet smacking noises were loud enough to be heard downstairs, if there was anyone else here. Her juice was splashing out the sides of our bodies, hitting the wall and soaking the sheet. I never had a woman who produced so much.

Then I could not hold out any longer. I told Lisa that I was going to cum. She said;

"Yes cum in my pussy. Give me that life forming juice. Fill me to overflowing. I'm cumming to my love."

She then exploded into a body shaking orgasm. I felt her pussy clamp around my cock so hard that I could hardly piston in and out of her. This caused me to let loose the large load of cum from my balls. Lisa screamed when her orgasm hit her as she felt my cum hit her cervix. I don't know how long I continued to shoot into her, but it was longer than I ever had. Lisa was flaying and gyrating on my softening cock. She must have been in some sort of dream state. The look in her eyes was glassy as they came back to the front of her head.

She tried to talk. But nothing came out. She gulped for air. Her efforts to fill her lungs slowly paid off and her breathing slowly came back to normal. Finally she became too weak to hold herself up and collapsed with her head landing onto my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and whispered into her ear my love for her. I told her that I have never known a woman like her.

I felt her heart pounding on my chest. I stroked her hair and told her to just relax and enjoy the after glow. I shifted us around until we were under the covers. I resumed the position of my arms, and she placed her head on my chest and we went to sleep. Before sleep over took me, I thanked the idiot for giving her up, and thanked God for allowing me to find her.

A few days later, I received a phone call from George. They found Lisa's husband. He was caught abusing another woman. After interrogating him, it turns out that he had 2 other women who he was also abusing. All at the same time. Only this time after she escaped, she called the police, and reported the abuse, from a neighbor's house. He was arrested and his arraignment is to be in the morning. I told George that we will be there. I told Lisa, the look on her face was one of relief.

"I was so worried that he would find me."

"I told you that you are safe here, or any place else where we are together. You are now under my protection. That lasts as long as you want it to."

"I want it for the rest of my life."

"Well we will see. First things first. We take care of this problem, then we will discuss that."

"Don't you want me?"

"Yes. But like I said. First things first. Business before pleasure."

Her fears of being used and abused returning. Throughout the day Lisa was nervous and fidgety. She had a nervous and anguish look upon her face. At times I noticed tears in her eyes. When I asked her what was wrong, she just told me to go away. I continuously told her that I love her, but that we need to get rid of a very big roadblock first. She would just stand there, wipe her eyes and sniffle. We slept in separate beds that night. I respected her wish to be alone.

In the morning we ate breakfast, showered and dressed for a day to deal with all things legal. She did not say a word to me until much later in the day. She still had that same look of nervousness and anguish on her pale face. Her fears eating at her confidence.

Lisa was brought to a window to identify him. The detective was not taking any chances of this guy not getting his due. Lisa lost her composure. Screaming and spitting at him. Calling him names that I did not know existed. His attorney was present in the room. He just hung his head at the prospect of trying to defend him. The other 3 women all did the same. This guys goose is not just cooked but burnt to a crisp.

As we left the police station, the color returned to Lisa's face. She thanked the detective for her hard work. She hooked her arm in mine and a small smile came to her lips. We went to George's office. There we met with the divorce attorney. Lisa signed even more paperwork. The attorney said that she is applying for a fast dissolution to the marriage, due to the circumstances. She said that we should know something in about 3 weeks. Before she left, Lisa gave the woman a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek. She professed her sincere thanks for her help. She asked how much did she owe her for the divorce.

"Lisa, your bill has been taken care of. You owe me nothing."

"How is that?"

"That is because you have friends in very high places. Now, if you would excuse me, I need to get back to my office and get your petition typed and filed. I will see if I can take this bastard to the cleaners."

Lisa thanked her again and Mary left. Lisa turned to me and gave me a look that I had not seen before.

"Did you pay for this?"

"Yes. Just like I paid George here for his work in all of this."

"What work? So far he just referred this to the police and Mary."

"There is paperwork that you have not seen yet. You will not see it until after all of this is finished and I get an answer to a question."

"What question?"

"Not until this is all over. Patience little grasshopper."

We left George to head out for lunch. Before we left, I turned to him and gave him a wink and a knowing smile. He returned the same. He told me that the paperwork on that matter was complete. Lisa looked at both of us with a quizzical stare.

Lisa wanted Chinese so we went to a buffet I knew about. Afterwards, I just took her for a drive. All in an effort to get her mind off of her troubles. We drove through the national forest, looking at what Mother Nature has to offer in her winter wonderland. We did not sleep together for the next several weeks.

Two weeks later, Lisa was notified that she was needed on Monday to appear in court to testify against her husband. She was also contacted by her husbands attorney telling her that she did not have to testify. Since a wife can not be compelled to testify against her husband. Lisa told him to go and fuck himself. Then slammed the phone down.

The trial only took a little over 30 min., before the bench trial was over. The defense attorney did not want a jury trial because the evidence was that overwhelming. He was found guilty on all counts. This included the abuse charges for all 4 women, the false imprisonment, the kidnapping charge, the attempted murder from the sex act of asphyxiation, along with assault and battery, he was sentenced to 40 years, with no parole.

Lisa wept as the verdict was read. He turned to her and said that he would be seeing her. I stepped between them, my height towering over him, and told him that it would be the last day he spent on earth. His fear showed on his face. He was up against someone who would not cower to his intimidation. I may be quiet and reserved, but I do not tolerate the abuse and intimidation of women. Lisa took her wedding band off and threw it at him. The bailiff led him away, most likely to die in jail.

Lisa said that she just wanted to go home. Her ordeal clearly showing on her face. Rex met us at the door. He licked Lisa's hand and stayed right by her side. I told her to take him out back and breathe. Let the anger and frustration out. I gave her one of his toys that he likes to chase. They walked out the sliding glass doors and went outside. This gave me time to make a phone call. After a few minutes I had arranged to meet with my jeweler with the selection of rings that I wanted.

After about an hour, Lisa and Rex came back in. His tongue was dragging. But his tail was going so fast that the air coming off of it was moving the curtains. He went to his bowls and started to lap at the water. He was trying so hard to get enough water, that most of it was on the floor. The smile on Lisa's face said that she was doing better. She had a glow in her eyes again. I learned a long time ago the wonders of playing throw and fetch with a dog. It never fails to amaze me as to how simple a thing, as playing with a dog, could bring so much joy.

"Ed, I'm sorry for being such a bitch lately. This whole thing has me tied up in knots."

"I understand. I would feel the same way. How about tomorrow we leave here and go back to my house. You have not seen it yet. Besides, it will be easier when Mary calls for the final dissolution judgment."

"Alright. How about I leave some clothes here when we come back."

"Are you sure? You may want them in the city?"

I knew what she was doing. She was fishing to see if this thing we have is to be permanent. I need to be careful, I don't want her to think that it wasn't.

"Are you telling me that I will not be coming back here?"

"No. Just thought that you may want to have all of your clothes with you. Besides, we are only half way through this mess."

I saw the beginning of tears forming in her eyes. I went to her and hugged her tight. Told her not to cry. That everything will turn out better than she is hoping for. I still felt like a heel. We slept in separate bedrooms again.

We left about noon the following day. I went around the house to make sure that everything was either turned off or locked up. The car was loaded with our bags, which included all of Lisa's clothes. Man I can be a real rascal at times. Rex had the whole back seat to himself. We stopped for dinner before getting to the house. My small staff would still be on vacation. I did not feel like cooking.

The house was a little over 3500 sq ft. Four bedrooms and baths, with a large pool out back. It has a large dining room, living room, and a den just off of the living room. The kitchen is large, and made for a professional chef. It sits on 3 acres on the outskirts of town. From here it only takes me 10 min to get to the office. I have a large office in the house, for when I work at home. Which is quite often. The house also has a full basement, that I had set up as a giant party area. Better to have those who could not hold their liquor away from my furniture, then to have to pay a cleaner to get the puke smell out of it.

I showed Lisa the upstairs for where all of the bedrooms were.

"This is mine. You may take any one you want. Including this one."

"I don't know what you are up to mister. But I will play along for now. I'll take that one."

She took the one furthest away from me. I told her that it has its own bathroom, and not to mind the clothes hanging up in the closet. That they belong to Beth. She could use one of the other closets for her clothes. She gave me a questioning look. You know the one. 'Are you really not sleeping with her?' I told her I was going to get her luggage. As soon as she opened the door to the bedroom, Rex ran in and jumped on the bed. He would not leave the room until she did so in the morning. He has really fallen for her.

When I was standing at the counter drinking my coffee in the morning, they came down to the kitchen. I looked at him and said traitor.

It was a good thing that we came back when we did. The area was hit with a snow storm that dumped another 8 inches of new snow that Saturday evening. The winds howled over 60 mph. At times it was a total whiteout. I called my staff and told them to stay home until it was safe. Even if it took a week. Lisa stood there and I could see love in her eyes. I still did not let on as to my plans.

I called my jeweler and told him that I will wait for a better time. He agreed. Then, a few days later the call that we were waiting for. It was just after 4pm on Friday. Mary said that we needed to be in her office by Friday next week. Lisa needed to sign some very important paperwork. She wondered out loud as to what it was. Mary told her only that it was very important. That it was needed to be turned into the court within 2 weeks. Wednesday I was able to meet with my jeweler. I picked out the item that I wanted, He told me that if it was the wrong size, he would resize it. I thanked him and left. Lisa thought that I was at the office. Which I was. That is where we met. I just did not do any of my work.

On Friday morning, we were in Mary's office sitting in her conference room. Lisa was a bundle of nerves. She was visibly shaking. Whole scenarios going through her head. She mumbled at times, having trouble holding everything in her head. I could tell she was very nervous. I did my best to comfort her. Mary walked in a short while later, carrying a stack of papers in her arms. She sat down and asked us is there anything we wanted to drink. She was a very good hostess. Lisa shook her head no.

"Please tell me what the hell is going on?"

"Sorry to keep you in suspense. But this news is too exciting and valuable to tell you over the phone. The judge has ordered a total dissolution to your marriage. You are to receive all of his property, along with any funds in his bank accounts. I have all of the court ordered documentation here. Your soon to be ex-husband has a little over $100,000. He apparently was hiding everything from you. Also, because you were the one legally married to him, you get everything."

"Wow. Everything?"

"Yes. The house, car and bank accounts."

"I need to ask you something. Do any of the other women need anything.?"

"One of them was homeless before he abducted her. Another was near bankrupt by him. He said that he would pay her back for everything. The other was just a housewife that he basically took possession of. Why?"

"Well, I don't want anything from that bastard.. So I want to give everything to the other women. Divide everything like this. The house goes to the woman who is homeless. Along with the car and $20,000. The other two are to split the rest. I do not want a penny from that bastard. Just being free from him is enough."

"I will draw up the transfer paperwork. I should have everything done by next week. If you want, I will notify them of what you are doing. Also, we should have the final dissolution order in about 2 weeks."

"Yes. Please. I am sure that they would like to know. Also, the woman who is getting the house, she can move in right away, along with getting the keys to the car."

"Looks like you learned some lessons from someone we both know."

"Kindness is contagious."

Lisa signed what she needed to. I told Mary to send any bill to my office. We left right after. I asked her did she want to get dinner. She said yes, and that she also needed a stiff drink. We went to a small bistro near my office. We were seated in the back corner. It was very private. Lisa started immediately with the questions.

"Alright Ed. Now everything is taken care of. So what is going on?"

She still had that nervous look on her face.

"I guess you want to know what the question is that I want to ask you."

"Not just yes, but hell yes."

The few patrons in the restaurant turned to look at us, for she was not speaking softly.

I reached into my pocket to grab the little box. I kept it hidden temporarily.

"Lisa. Since we finally found out today what has happened to your now former marriage, I now can tell you this. When we first made love, we both professed that we thought that we were lovers. That for me has changed. It has become something more. But I needed to make sure that you could answer this and be able to get past this mess before I asked you my question."

I was stumbling over my words. My palms were sweating. This is my first time getting to this stage of a relationship that I had trouble pulling the little box onto the table and opened it.

"Lisa, would you marry me?"

She sat there with her mouth looking like a large mouth bass. Then the waterworks started. Hand going to the mouth. Then the scream. With that the wait staff came running and the patrons all looked to see what was going on.

"Yes. Yes. If you did not understand that HELL YES!"

The applause was near thunderous. I took the ring out of the case and placed it on her finger. Dinner was very enjoyable after that.

I called George to find out if he was still in his office. He said yes. I told him that we will be right over and have the paperwork ready. He told me yes it will be. He called Beth to come over. When we arrived at the office, George had all of the paperwork laid out in the conference room. Lisa had a very big question mark on her face as she sat where George told her to. Beth came into the room shortly afterwards. Both George and Beth knew of my intention to ask Lisa to marry me. We received their congratulations. Beth's oh's over the ring brought a huge smile to Lisa's face. Then George handed Lisa a pen and pointed to where she was to sign.

"What am I signing?"

"First, it is a prenuptial. This is only as a precaution to protect Ed and this company."

She signed it immediately. George then placed a very large pile of paperwork in front of her.

"Since the two of you are now going to marry, Ed wanted you to be an owner of the company as well. This of course will not take effect until you are married."

She turned to me with a very amused look on her face.

"When did you have him do this?"

"When I told you that we needed to wait to see how all of that mess would turn out. You will not have any day to day responsibilities at first. But I will always rely on your input. Also, after the ceremony, we will go to the bank and get you onto both the personal and business accounts."

"Now I know why I truly love you. Going to the bank will need to wait until after the honeymoon. I definitely need to be mindful in the future of how much of a rascal you can be."

It took Lisa over 15 min to sign all of the paperwork. She asked Beth to be her maid of honor. She excitedly said yes. George already knew that he was my best man. After some hugs, tears and more congratulations, Lisa and I went home. As we drove, Lisa was cuddled against me as we drove, then asked a question that set me back a bit.

"Ed, how soon do you want me to stop taking my birth control?"

"Well I have not really thought about it. I would love to have children. I am 30 now, so I guess as soon as we are married. If that is what you want. We will need to wait to be married until the final paperwork is received though."

"I was hoping that was your answer. There must be an heir to your company."

"You must mean our company."

"You can set the date for the day after we receive the final decree in writing."

We stumbled through the door, tearing each others clothes off. We were naked before reaching our bedroom. Lisa went to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. Licking the underside, she went down further than before. She pulled off of it, while applying a hard sucking pressure. Pulling my lubricant with it. She licked it off of the head. Then she went all of the way down until it was into her throat. She licked my balls with the tip of her tongue, then swallowed. The head was treated to the motions of her throat swallowing. She pulled back letting my cock bob in front of her face. Her breathing was labored. I pulled her up.

"If I let you continue, I would have cum in your mouth."

"I would not have cared."

"You can do that another time. This time is for celebrating our engagement. Not to show dominance over you. You have experienced that enough."

"There must be a correlation between a man who uses and abuses women, and one who does not, as to the size of their cocks and the way they treat a woman. Yours is so much bigger. That ex-husband of mine has this gherkin for one."

I chuckled then kissed Lisa very tenderly. I needed to slow our passion so we could make love, not just fuck. I gently pushed her onto the bed, sliding up next to her. I resumed kissing her. Our tongues started their dueling, as our passion began to rebuild once more. My hand went down to her breast and massaged her flesh, then pinched and pulled her nipple. Causing it to harden even more. Lisa slid her hand between us to take hold of my very hard erection. Our lips parted.

Toby_dog
Toby_dog
366 Followers