Lost and Abused - The Story of Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Ed. I love you more than you will ever know. I endured a lot of pain before, but now I have learned what love is. You have my heart, body and soul for as long as you want them."

Her words came in short gasps between her trying to take in air.

"Now show me what true love is, and love me as I love you."

"I have felt as if I have been waiting my entire life for you. Tonight is only the beginning. I promise that we have the rest of our lives together."

"Now my lover, and soon to be my life partner, please put this beautiful cock in me and officially claim me as your woman."

I go up on my knees between her spread legs. Taking my cock in hand, I teased the outer lips of her pussy. Slowly I pushed forward. Only stopping when I hit her cervix. I held still letting Lisa enjoy the feeling. Then pulled back and pushed back in. I kept this pace until Lisa urged me to go faster. I continued the slow pace to tease her. She pounded on my back with her fists.

"Give it to me. Show me how much you truly love me."

I immediately picked up my speed. I also started to gyrate my hips just like she does. Thus rubbing my groin on her love button and finding her inner pleasure center. This caused her to raise her hips to further increase the pressure upon both of them and to allow my cock to go as deep as possible. She wrapped her legs around my back. Increasing the depth of my cock. It was hitting her cervix on each down stroke. Lisa's breathing started to come more in gasps and gulps as my now pounding of her pussy increased.

"Yes my love, yes. I knew that you love me. I knew it. Give it to me. Pound my pussy. Take possession of it. I give it to you freely. Along with my love."

"I will not last much longer."

"It is alright my darling Ed. We have the rest of our lives to do this. Cum for me. I am already there."

Then a few strokes later, I blasted my load of baby making sperm into her cervix. It was protected now, but will not be soon enough.

Lisa let loose with her own orgasm. Yelling to the world of her release. Professing her love for me and the joy she is experiencing from our coupling. Exhausted, I fell to her side, pulling Lisa with me to lay side by side. My softening cock still lodged in her until it slid out to land on her thigh. Our lips met and our tongues dueled once more in post coital bliss.

"I truly believed that I would never find a love that I have found with you."

"I can definitely agree with that. It has taken me 30 years to find you, but I know that my search is over. You are the one that I have been looking for. I could actually make out a police report, for you have stolen my heart. But then again, I give it to you freely as well."

"I will throw my birth control pills in the trash tomorrow morning."

Please comment on my little story. Comments not from anonymous sources, will be taken seriously. Thank you to all who have read and commented on my previous stories. A new chapter of an earlier one will be coming soon.