Lost & Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sam..." he whispers to me, his eyes climbing into mine as he speaks my name, a cool hand touching mine, guiding it slowly to his body. Wiry hairs tease my fingertips, a stark contrast to the silk that follows. He trembles. My fingers instinctively wrap themselves around his awaiting desire, powerfully erect and waiting for my embrace. His moan calms my apprehension. Cool to the touch but feeling every bit human, my eyes scan his face...chest...navel...to a beautiful pale cock that is quickly warming under my caress. He is thick, long and so erect that the uncircumcised tip bends upward to his navel.

"Your hands feel like fire." He growls through clenched teeth.

"I..." I don't get to finish my apology, for I am laid once again on the bear rug in front of the hearth before I even know I'm being carried. Cool kisses rain across my body, his groans and growls of near hysterical need have me clutching and clawing at his lean, muscular back.

A flash of movement and I am on his lap facing him. His actions are so swift and exact they steal my breath- startling and exciting. I cry out as his cock nestles at my entrance, warmed by my touch but still much cooler than my over-heated core. His hands are kneading the cheeks of my ass, strength in his fingers that I know will leave bruises, but I don't care. I can't get enough of him. I want more. "More" I cry, biting his chest hard. His hiss is the only warning of the hard stinging spank to my ass that follows. "Yes... more. Please more." I beg him. "Prove you're really here. Prove it to me now."

He snarls, kissing me deeply, his tongue, wet and roaming every bit of my mouth as another swift movement positions him atop me, my legs still wrapped tightly around his waist. With his forehead to mine, dark eyes locked with mine, he pushes himself further into me in slow, determined strokes, a press and retreat motion that is both powerful and restrained, his dark eyes rolling back, his long fangs peeking out from beneath his perfect lips, my cry muffled by his mouth as it comes to cover mine.

"Sssaaammm......" he groans, withdrawing and thrusting into me again, my hips moving upward to meet him, we moan in unison at the muffled cupping sound that signifies our completed union. I am stretched to accommodate him, beads of perspiration breaking out on my forehead. His beautiful face contorts with building pleasure, building need for release, firelight dancing in his so very dark brown eyes; full of conflict that he tries to push away.

I turn my head to the side, sweeping away my long brown hair, "Drink from me." I whisper. He stares at me, his body thrusting into mine at a fevered pace and still I want more.

"No, Sam."

"Please. Release me from this life of sorrowful longing."

He growls a curse as hands slide beneath my body, one coming to rest between my shoulder blades, the other with fingers buried into the crack of my ass. He plunges into me with long deliberate strokes in a maddening flawlessly rhythmic pattern as his fangs sink into my neck. He squeezes my body against his and moves with me like a snake, squeezing and pressing and grinding and sucking. My moans turn to cries of ecstasy, echoed by those of my love and lover.

Time has no meaning. I am lost and found in the same space and time. As the pleasure ebbs, my body cools and my eyelids become heavy. I drift from the life I knew as he holds me. As my eyes slowly close, I can see it all so clearly and I smile as my mortal bindings slip away into the darkness of my past, to be born again.

© Shannon Blackwater -- October 2009

* No persons under the age of 18 engaged in sexual activity in this story.

12