All Comments on 'Lost and Found'

by RobertVance

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GrandPaMGrandPaMover 5 years ago
A breath of fresh air!

Thanks for this wonderful little story.

It is easy to imagine how grief could affect a child so much, but to see it from their POV was eye-opening. Thanks for the life lesson.

5* & Allfred E Newman too!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
Touching piece introspection

Peter’s class clown persona developed as a layer of emotional armor in light of his mother’s death, but conversely viewed as bullying by Paula, as she analogised it to Brett Barber’s behavior. Funny but poignant. A treat to read. Thanks*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the reasons I come here....

... is gems like this story.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
HOW TO KEEP WHAT I FOUND THAT I HAD LOST

and complete my classes to move on with my life, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wonderful

simply wonderful

deJay_13deJay_13over 5 years ago
FIVE STARS!

The number of times I have given five stars to any story could be counted on the fingers of one hand. Only if a tale is very interesting and the grammar nearly perfect do I believe an author should be acclaimed.

Mr. Vance, you are an especially good writer and tale weaver. I have added this story and you as a special author to my "Favorites" list.

I add my email addy only as a courtesy, not as a solicitation of a response.

Thank you, dlj13@bellsouth.net

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who could tell.

So you are Canadian---The way some of these other authors spell, who could tell? I used to live near the border, and it was more of pronunciation, than spelling anyway. Good stories cause me to ignore misspellings. I haven't noticed any spelling problems in your stories, just good ideas, characters, and plot. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous