Lost and Found

Story Info
Traveling lovers journey with each other.
1.7k words
3.81
2.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight stroked his thickening cock which pressed against my slick inner thigh, and as I moved, enchanted, to kiss the skin over his heart, I heard the gravelly sounds of the bus driving off without us.

"There goes our ride," he said. It was the last bus to the ferry that would have gotten us off the tiny island.

"I wouldn't say the last ride," I teased, flashing my "I want you" smile.

The two of us had been traveling for a few months, and it was like getting lost in the world and getting lost with each other. Earlier in the day we had held hands as we walked through the winding upward temple passages, my fingers intertwined in his. We paused to gaze through windows, leaning into each other's bodies. His strong legs glued to mine, he was my temple. All I could think of, I forgot what the priest had told us to look for. I pushed my hip softly into his and squeezed his hand.

He chuckled at me and his eyes sparkled with gratitude and playfulness too, as he pulled me by the hand into an alcove out-of-sight. Six levels up, there was no roof here, just three walls open to the jungle treetops. He smelled amazing here the warm, jasmine wind calling out his delicious essence. He held both my wrists by my sides and gently pushed me into the jade corner. Fuck. Just feeling his strong body against mine, trapped in his arms, had me growing wet. I elongated my torso and rolled my hips forward, his knee pushing between my legs. I felt my inner spot come alive and my clit began to swell. Our pelvises moved with each other. I felt him growing full against my thigh. I wanted nothing more than to bite his exquisite lower lip, hold it in my mouth, and feel his fingers inside me, caressing that one place.

Instead, I slid between his body and the wall until my knees hit the floor and my face was in his jeans. I took his zipper between my teeth and tugged down. Nuzzled his thigh and groin with my nose. Gently pulled out his firming balls and cock, and greeted them with my flat, wet tongue. I was ready to take all of him into my mouth and wanted to feel him grow toward the back of my throat. One hand cupping his balls and the other gripping softly the base of his shaft, I took him into my mouth and began to suck, my tongue flicking over his frenulum while my lips moved over his cock head. His hands were in my hair and held me in place. Swirled my tongue gently around the ridge of his cock, feeling him pulse harder and grow more erect. Tugged on his balls. Squeezed the base of his shaft and pulled lightly toward my mouth with the beginning of a rhythm I would play on his body. I knew he would soon join me in the patterned movement by thrusting into my mouth and I wanted it right now.

But then the priest's voice echoed stronger, I could tell he was approaching, and I looked up into his eyes and whispered, "To be continued."

I walked through the rest of the tour with wet panties, slick thighs sliding against each other, and fuck-me eyes. Heavenly foreplay. The bus was late to pick up the last group of visitors so we took our opportunity to continue exploring the temple, rather exploring each other's bodies at the temple. Not worrying about time, lost in each other's energies and the blessings of the priest, feeling the magic of this place in our hearts, we were drawn into the privacy of a bamboo garden down the path.

Pulling up my sundress and twirling with glee in the bright, dancing light, I showed the wetness on my thighs and the damp spot on my soft panties. I pulled my man to the ground and playfully attacked him. Licking his lips slowly. Let me worship him on this sacred ground. My breasts felt his chest. My fingers unzipped his jeans, I slid my hand into his crotch, fondling, and began to stroke his lengthening cock. I saw his desire too, but he was patient. Feeling me take pleasure in giving it. I straddled him, hovering above his pelvis, and pulled my panties to the side.

He looked like a wild cat predator toying with me, ready to pounce but still with wide eyes. I admired the shape of his body beneath me, taking my hands off his cock to watch it stand and pulse in its fullness. His eyes teased and invited me to take my time making him purr. I ran my fingers lazily through my swollen, pulsing labia, feeling my wetness coat my fingers. The material of his jeans under my thighs tickled and scratched my thighs. The sensory contrast to my softness and his hardness, the wetness I felt dripping onto him... overwhelmed and excited my body.

I remembered the priest had given us symbols as blessings. With my bodily fluid, I drew his given symbol on his chest. It stood for "journey" and the priest had told my love, this gorgeous man of my dreams, that his journey was holy and protected. My love for him was holy and I protected it with all my being.

Flattening my hand on his chest, knees in the dirt on both sides of his torso, I dragged the other lightly over his luscious lips. Fuck. His mouth is so sensually expressive. He licked and sucked the taste of me slowly from each finger. I saw my body's lubrication on his skin, and I felt my heartbeat pick up. I couldn't help but give into the primal moment, rocking my hips toward his utterly hardened cock with animal desire. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back into the warmth of the sky and his hands which grasped my hip bones. I felt his hands burning and branding me with him into this place, this moment. Nothing else existed but his body where it touched mine. Holding my panties with a thumb against my thigh and feeling them between my ass cheeks, I gasped when I felt him thrust slightly enough so that his hardness just barely brushed against my erect clit. I nearly combusted right then.

Too soon for both of us though, and not a care in the world about the bus having gone, I turned around to face away from him. Feeling our bodies meet in a slightly different way. I heard him moan and as I came back with my bouncing, swaying ass to sit on him, he sat up and pushed me forward onto all fours. And rammed himself into me. I saw stars and loved it. He slowly pulled all the way out, and I heard him release a deep moan as he softly rubbed the head of his cock between my ass cheeks. I felt his tip moving nearer my opening and I. Just. Needed. It. He held his pelvis still, cock against my ass, and moved his hands to cup and fondle my breasts. I was burning for him.

Take him in, this generous, big-hearted man who uses his powerful body so gently with me. I felt his gaze on my ass. So I wriggled. I would beg. "Please," I whispered, as he pressed his pelvis against me, his long cock sliding closer. My heat reached out from between my legs. I let pleasure begin to roll through my torso, my ass cheeks asking. With his hand on the small of my back, indicating how to move for him, with him, I saw black spots in my eyes. Anticipation. Thick lust.

His cock now finally against my opening, me throbbing for all of it, his hand so ridiculously slowly caressed my hip bone, my ribs and waist, and moved down my abdomen. With two fingers, he circled around the tip of my clit. Taking his time, knowing what it does to me. I froze. Fuck. Wetness released within me and I heard his moan as he felt me oozing onto him. I pushed back, opening further. "Please." I writhed into his hips. In one swift movement, he answered. As I felt the length of him push full into me once more, his hand dragged across my skin to my bouncing nipple and he pinched. Hard. Rationality left. I became light waves and energy with no thought. Just presence. And I wanted to shout, but I couldn't breathe.

I exploded in bloom. A garden all at once reds and fiery whites and pinks and my body was not my own. I shook and shivered in orgasm, gasping little cries erupting from my throat. My inner labia and vaginal walls pulsed. My back arched. Every muscle in my body went tense, released, and spasmed. I turned my head and stared as his own bliss built. I saw his eyes grow wide, his mouth open, and as he hunched his back, he groaned those muted roars. And then he thrust with all his force into me, hip bones almost angry. I felt his cock surge against my insides as I trembled and squeezed him. Fuck. I was mesmerized every time by the way we fit perfectly together. I lost myself, closing my eyes, in the magic of shimmering sweat between our bodies, the magic of color he brought from the world, from me. My fingernails dug into his triceps as I collapsed into him. He bit softly the skin above my collarbone and I tangled my fingers in the hair at the back of his neck. Hearts beating together.

Just holding and sensing one another for a few minutes until we laughed and he said, "Please let me always be lost like this with you." We were momentarily lost on the island that night, lost in ecstatic moments of magic with each other. But as long as we were together, we weren't lost at all. We were found. We wandered the night without shelter, but we had sacred shelter in each other. This man was the journey of my life and there's nowhere else I'd rather be.