Taken by the Truck Driver

Story Info
What will she do to get her car fixed?
3.4k words
4.41
37.5k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sunk back into my seat and let my hands fall from the car wheel as I surveyed the long line in front of me. We had come to a complete stand still on the road as an accident had happened several miles ahead of me. Wind whipped my car as snow circled all around me, leaving me shivering at the thought of being out there. My dash said it was 11 degrees outside, and I did not want to test that theory.

I pulled out my phone and started to text my family, telling them of my delay. It's December 22nd, I shouldn't have waited this long to travel home, but I didn't really want to spend time with my family any longer than I needed to. I found myself regretting this choice, but had nothing to do but wait. I scrolled through social media for a while to entertain myself.

An hour soon passed and we hadn't moved an inch. I looked around, looking at the different kinds of cars and semi trucks around me. Several times there were men leaving their cars to use the bathroom on the side. Curiosity got the better of me and I tried to take a peek, but couldn't see anything. "Pervert" I said to myself, smiling as I shook my head.

The driver in the semi truck next to me got out to also use the bathroom, crossing in front of my car and unzipping his pants. I kept my eyes on my phone, taking a glance up. I quickly glanced at his face, pleasantly surprised by the nice features. He had a slight stubble that was fitted to his face and strong features. He was tall and had a nice bit of weight on him, and I could see the head of his cock. I blushed and looked back at my phone with a slight smirk on my face. I glanced back up through my eyelashes and was mortified to see him looking back at me with a slight smile. He turned towards me as he stuffed himself back in his pants, not quite fast enough though as to give me a small look. Despite the cold, it was still an impressive size.

I smiled back at him shyly, giving into the flirting. He winked at me as he crossed back in front of me and back into his truck. I laughed to myself, shaking my head.

"Leave it to me to flirt with a truck driver." I went back to my phone and tried to ignore what just happened. It was good to have a bit of cheeky fun, but that was it.

10 minutes passed by before I looked up again, dismayed at the lack of movement except the wind and snow. As I observed the landscape again I looked back at the driver. He was relaxing in his seat, eyes closed. I blushed as I noticed his arm moving. Was he masturbating? When I looked back at his face I saw his eyes connect with mine as he smirked at me. Damnit, caught.

His eyes raked my body of what he could see, his hand moving at a confident pace. He mouthed something at me, which I couldn't make out. I shook my head, eyebrows furrowed. He went slower, wait, was I reading that right? Show me your tits? My eyes widened and he nodded with a big smile.

Does he perceive me to be a slut? I thought for a moment, was there any reason not to? I'd never see this man again, and I certainly won't be near him. I found myself getting excited and wet at the thought of showing off my body for a man to get off. I bit my lip and met his eyes again, giving a small nod. I moved slightly closer to the window and I saw him move his body closer to me, his hand still working at himself.

I raised my shirt, exposing my breasts in my bra. I smiled at him as his hand moved faster, his eyes trained on my breasts. "Fuck" I saw him breath out. Being wanted by someone like this makes me feel... good? Exposing myself like this to a stranger. I decided to give him a special treat and reached between my breasts and unzipped, letting the girls free. Now I was quite grateful that I chose this bra. I moved it out of the way and wiggled them a little, letting them sway hypnotically.

His hand was now moving fast, watching as I fondled my breasts, squishing them together and twisting the nipple. I saw the driver get stiff before suddenly he was cumming, his load shooting onto the window in front of him, a large amount dripping from the window. A sense of accomplishment and heat radiating off me. I zipped back up my bra, happy to have helped someone. I'll take care of myself when I get home, this being happy masturbating material for later. I saw him shaking his head, making me stop in my tracks.

"Keep unzipped" His lips read. I felt compelled to follow his orders. Why not, my car was warm and if it makes someone happy, I'm more than happy to do so. I smiled at him as I went back into my spot, looking at the road ahead.

Soon it became twilight, night setting in. It had been 2 hours now, and the news said that no improvement was being made. We were being advised to stay in our cars until we were let through. I looked at my car, my gas being depleted the longer my car stays on.

Suddenly, all the lights in my car turned off, and my car went dark and quiet.

"No, no no no." I tried turning my key, but the engine didn't respond to my feeble attempts. I tapped the steering wheel and the dash, trying anything and everything. I let out a long sigh and rested my head on the steering wheel, defeated. I could feel the cold seep into the car already, causing me to shiver. I redressed myself as I cursed the universe.

It was now dark out as I left the comfort of my car and went to look under my hood. I don't know what I'm doing, but I was hoping that would signal someone to come to my aid.

"Hello dear, need some help?" I looked to my left and saw the driver speaking out of his window. I blushed and tried to pretend I didn't hear him, embarrassed with myself.

"Love, are you alright? It's too cold for a beauty like you to be out here." He shouted again and I shivered, trying to convince myself I shivered at the cold.

"My car just died, I need to be jumped." I told him. Maybe nothing bad would happen. We would have a good, awkward laugh, he would help me and I would be back in my car.

"Come on over here, I'll help ya."

I begrudgingly walked over, hurrying through the cold to the other side of the car. He opened the door from the inside and I climbed the step, the cab being much higher than I thought it would be. I was enveloped by a nice heat as I shut the door behind me, keeping my eye contact on the road.

"Hey beautiful" His voice was low and husk. I turned my head for a moment and gave him a small smile.

"Thank you for helping me. I think I have jumper cables, I just-"

"Now hold on, love. I'd be more than happy to help you, I just want to know what I'll be getting in return." I turned bright red as I remembered how I had helped him earlier.

"I believe I've already helped you." I admitted, turning to look at him.

"Oh you sure have, but this is much bigger than that, and you were more than willing to help."

I didn't like where this was going, this was becoming too real.

"I, I've got money, jewelry, lots of Christmas gifts in my car-"

"C'mon, you know what I want." His hand reached over and landed on my leg, rubbing the thin material. I could feel my breath hitch at the movement, becoming a little scared.

"I don't feel comfortable doing that..."

"Doing what? We're just sitting here." He innocently smiled at me, a mischievous glint in his eyes. I tried to calm my breathing, looking out the main window at the cars. His fingers continued to grope my thigh through the window. I tried not to focus on his hands and tried to think of anything else. Yes he was attractive, but I don't want to have sex with him.

His hand started wandering upward and I tried squirming away, but his hand tightened and kept me where I was. I tried to keep my emotions in check, but I was scared. What was going to happen? I should've stayed in my car.

"Relax baby, I just wanted to thank you for earlier." He cooed at me, leaning closer. I didn't know how to respond so I stayed quiet, giving a small polite smile in response.

"Come on baby. You can't tell me you didn't enjoy that little show you put on." He spoke lowly and gruffly, his hand now reaching the top of my thigh. I pressed my thighs together to try to prevent anything further.

"I liked it" he continued in my silence. "I liked looking at those perky tits of yours, nice and round." His hand came up to the hem of my shift, lifting it up quickly to the top of my chest. I yelped, trying to bring it back down.

"Steady now darling, you want me to help you, don't you? Then show me them again, don't fight." My lip quivered as he unzipped my bra, my tits spilling back out. He took one in his hand and gripped hard.

"I imagined touching them and sucking on them. When you squished them together I imagined my cock between them, fucking them until I cover them with my cum."

I looked away, unable to take the vulgarity of the situation. I should just let him touch them, then maybe he would help me. I heard a zipper being undone and shuffling as his forefinger and thumb tweaked at my nipple. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, waiting for it to be over.

"Look at what you've done to me." I kept my head away, hearing him touch himself.

"I said look over here." I felt his hand dig into my hair and gripped the roots as he forcefully turned my head to look at his cock in his hand. I yelped in response, tears being brought to my eyes. His hand fisted his cock, moving up and down. He was big, much bigger than I thought he would be. In any other scenario my mouth would be watering at the sight of it.

"Now be a good girl." He growled as he pulled me closer to his cock, his hips lifting to meet my mouth. I struggled against his grip, keeping my mouth tightly closed.

"C'mon little whore, open up. I know you want this." His hand gripped the side of my face and opened my mouth, shoving his cock in. I could taste the precum on my tongue.

"And no teeth. Show me how much you want to go home."

I started to slowly suck him off, trying not to go too deep. If this is what it took, then I can do this, I reasoned. Maybe he will cum and let me go. I put more effort into it, trying not to moan at the sensation. It all felt so dirty, sucking off a truck driver while stuck in traffic, begging to go home.

"There you go, god you know how to suck a cock. You like this?" He asked. I didn't say anything as I continued.

"Come on, tell me you like it. Tell me you're going to be a good slut for me." His grip tightened in my hair as he thrust up into my mouth. I tried to repeat what he said, but it just came out in gurgles around him.

"Yeah there you go, take it deeper." Tears came to my eyes as I was running out of breath, trying to pull away to get some breath.

"Cry for me, I know you want cock more than air. Tell me." He thrust deeper once more before pulling me off him, watching me take a deep breath that hurt my throat.

"I need cock more than air." I said, finding myself opening my mouth for him again.

"Yeah you do." He moaned as he dragged me back down, pushing me so deep that my nose rubbed against his hips. I felt the cock slide down my throat and he moaned as he could feel my throat tighten. I was quickly losing air, my feet kicking out and my hands pushing at him, trying to get up.

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted cock more than air." He darkly laughed before dragging me off, watching as I gulped down air, eyes closed at the relief.

I felt his free hand go to my waistband, unbuttoning my pants.

"Take these off." He demanded, leaving no room for questioning. I started to obey, mind blank of any thought after being deprived of air. I lifted my hips for him as he slid my pants down. I kicked off my boots weakly.

"Look at you, you're so wet for me." He said as a finger ran up my slit, no teasing or pleasantries to be found.

"It's pathetic, you wanted me to fuck you. Playing hard to get so I wouldn't see how much of a slut you are. Opening your legs for anyone brave enough to take you."

I moaned at his words. I wasn't a slut, was I? I certainly feel like one, left in my underwear and shirt as a strange man put a finger in me.

"Fuck you're so tight. Has anyone every fucked you properly?" I shook my head in response, opening my eyes and turning my head to look at him.

"Only good little girls get to look at me, look out the window." His hand gripped my jaw and turned my head to look out the giant window, bringing me back to reality of where I was. I was about to be fucked in front of all these people. I felt myself tighten around him.

"Be good for me now and get on all fours." He dragged me up and put my elbows on the dash, knees on each of the seats and straddled the stick.

"There you go. Come on, you know what to do."

My eyes widened as I looked down, trying to keep my hips away from the stick. He wanted that to go in me? No way, that's too far.

"Tsk tsk, I knew you would cause problems." He sounded disappointed as he guided my hips down roughly, causing the stick to enter my harshly.

I moaned out, eyes rolling in the back of my head. It was such a cold material, such an unfamiliar feeling. He gripped my hair and forced my head up. His other hand gripped my hip and guided me up and down a few times, I can't believe I was being fucked by a car shift! I felt dirty as I thought of what this looked like, a poor girl who just wants to go home. I bobbed a few more times before he shoved me off.

"It's my turn now." He uttered, and I could feel him line himself up behind me. His cock rubbed against my opening, playing around with my clit.

"Tell me you want to go home." He confidently said, giving me a swift smack to my ass.

"I want to go home. Please take me home."

"Tell me you'll do anything.

"Yes, yes I'll do anything, please I want to go home." Tears started in my eyes as I took in the situation. I was about to fuck this man so I could go home. I felt myself ache more for his cock as I thought this.

He entered into me and quickly buried himself to the hilt, causing me to scream. He was huge, filling up every crevice. I heard him moan from behind me. He gripped my hips with both hands and moved me up and down his huge cock, causing me to uncontrollably moan.

"Keep looking out the window, bitch. Look at all these people getting a good look at you being fucked." I obeyed his direction and looked out. Although it was dark, it was like I could feel eyes on me.

"They're all looking at you getting fucked by my huge cock. Looking at you moaning like a whore for me, whoring yourself out so you can go home. Watching your young, greedy pussy take this cock."

"Yes yes yes, I'll do anything." I tried to say, but it came out mixed and babbled. He laughed in response.

"Can't even speak when you're getting properly fucked, how pathetic, your brains dripping out of your pussy."

His hands pulled me back and carried me around, placing me on the bed behind the seats. It was dirty and gross, making me feel more like a whore. He placed me on my back, I kept my eyes averted.

"This pussy feels so good." He murmured as he entered me again as I moaned out. "Maybe I should just keep you with me, hm? Make you give me road head and fuck you at every rest stop. Maybe I'll let my other buddies use you too, yeah? You'd like that?"

I moaned at the thought of being used like this by a group of men. In the moment it felt like a heavenly thought, not having to have a job and getting to feel this good all the time. His cock kept drilling into me over and over again, causing that familiar sensation to build in my stomach.

"Look at me, look at who owns this pussy." I looked up and met his eyes, his handsome face stern as he drilled into me. "Tell me I own this pussy."

"You own this pussy, oh my god it's yours." I sputtered out.

"Tell me you want this cum in your pussy."

"No, no you can't, I'm not on birth control." I started to panic, shoving him away. He laughed and held my arms down with one hand above my head. His other hand came down to hit my face.

"Didn't stop you from taking this cock raw. Oh yeah, you're going to be filled with my cum and you're going to enjoy it. I'm going to breed you and keep you so I can cum in you again and again."

I moaned out as I weakly struggled, small "no" 's coming from my mouth. The sensation built more at the thought of being his personal use whore, causing me to get closer and closer.

"You want to go home, bitch?" He asked, his hand going around my throat and squeezing the sides. I struggled against his grasp as I felt myself get close. I nodded, unable to do anything.

"I'm so close." I whispered, looking up at him through tears in my eyes.

"Come or not, I don't care. You're here for my pleasure. Be a good cum dump for me and take my load. Be a good whore and make me feel good."

At this I exploded, moaning loudly as I was fucked through my orgasm, shaking around his cock. He followed soon, his loud moans filling the cab as he buried himself as deep as he could, cumming against my cervix. I could feel it splash inside me as I whimpered.

"Now you won't be able to forget me." He whispered as he raised my hips, trying to keep his cum deep in me for as long as possible.

After getting dressed and jumping my car, the traffic was soon moving. With his cum still in my dripping into my underwear, he passed me his number before climbing in his truck, telling me to text him. As soon as I got home I obeyed, texting him as I cleaned up his mess.