All Comments on 'Lost & Found'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Putting much history in 750 words leaves out too much, including the doubt and angst of meeting another after the loss of a spouse. A ‘smaller’ topic would have been much easier to work with.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

A lot packed into so few words, well done

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 1 year ago

I don't think most readers understand the difficulty in telling a complete story in 750 words. You pulled it off wonderfully.

Hardrider56Hardrider56over 1 year ago

Short, sweet and very moving. Been to that dark place before and someone helped me back into the light.

PickFictionPickFictionover 1 year ago

I had kind of pictured them as older people, so I was surprised when the son was born. Well written, as always, and moved along at a perfect pace. difficult to do in 750 words.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Oh, S&F, such a sweet story, my eyes were clouding as it ended. 750 words was just the right length for this, or better yet, this story was written perfectly within the span of 750 words. Great job, 5*.

afosi2604afosi2604over 1 year ago

Well written and enjoyabe.

DuleighDuleighover 1 year ago

You got the spirit of the 750 word project perfectly, a complete story, beginning to end. Great job!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[04.02.23]

Beautiful!

11/10!!!!!

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

It is amazing that such a long journey can be expressed in 750 words and make a person feel like it is complete.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

This is the second story I read of yours. Also an excellent read. Another 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh yeah. Amazing what emotion you managed to fit into this 750 word gem. Thanks!

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too easy. Not believable - real life is harder than that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

SIMILAR Stories