Lost and Found

Story Info
A lone woman learns what goes bump in the night.
4.4k words
4.46
10.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darkness curtained the poorly lit streets as a young woman hurried along the concrete, a khaki colored smudge against the grubby bricks of the buildings she passed. A long thrifted trench coat sat comfortingly on her shoulders, while a multicolored scarf was settled around her neck and face to ward off the late autumn chill. She mindlessly followed the same route home, as she did every night, instinctively keeping her head down and eyes sharp. Her neighborhood wasn't a particularly safe one, the streets between the dance club and her small apartment being littered with a mix of homeless drug addicts and other nasty sorts. It seemed to be a fairly quiet night, she thought to herself, as she slid into the door of her building and out of the wind. Trudging up the dirty stairs slowly, feet aching despite having changed into more comfortable shoes, she had lost count of the amount of times she swore and promised herself her next place would be on the ground or she would 'opt out' so to speak. She went through her apartment door and shoved her bag unceremoniously to the floor before dropping her keys in the bowl by the door with a clang. Making quick work of heating up her food made it so that she was sitting comfortably on her couch in no time, shoveling rice and flicking through the scant amount of channels she had access to. She sat there happily for a few hours, enjoying the meaningless programming and the sound of the cars on the street below.

Glancing up some time later, she saw the hour had crept past 3 am. Falling asleep during the wee morning hours was not out of the ordinary for her, and she shut the tv off to head into her room and get ready for bed. She haphazardly tossed off her clothes, crawling under the comforter with a big sigh of content. Pulling out her phone, she plugged it in by her bedside and started scrolling through her instagram feed, posts she wouldn't have had time to see during the day. It was a wave of people she knew posting about various things. Life events and the like. Along with a sprinkling of attractive people she didn't personally know, but followed anyway for the content, it thoroughly kept her attention. A photo popped up from one specific account she followed, a tall handsome guy with piercings and tattoos that she often liked to ogle. This particular posting, she realized, was a photo taken in gray sweats. He was posed sitting on a wide couch, legs man-spread nonchalantly with a large and obvious bulge sat resting over the part of him where thigh mets hips. The girl bit her lip and shamelessly screenshotted it, closing instagram and opening her gallery to get a better look at it. Her clit was happily throbbing away already, her body knowing what was coming next.

Her bedside table had two drawers in it, one of which had several silicone toys, and the other housing simple cosmetics tossed in without any thought to organization. She lovingly referred to them as her day and night drawers, and had plastered them both with stickers indicating as such through the years. She was moving to the bottom one, scooching over to reach for the rabbit style vibrator that served as her favorite. Getting comfortable with the toy and phone in hand, she set about getting her focus material on screen and getting the toy going. Gently at first, she ran it along her already exposed labia before sinking it in shallowly. She pulled it out and repeated the process, leaving the tip of it against her clit to soak in the gentle vibrating. Eventually she felt she had squirmed on the toy enough and with a deep sigh, tucked the toy in nice and deep so that it hit her cervix and the rabbit portion was lined up delightfully snug against where she needed it. Hips bucking, she eyed the photo with a glazed look, her hand nearly faltering when she quickly and harshly rushed up to the edge, over-stimulated and breathy. It was always like that with the toy, it sent her careening at the precipice and wildly tossing her over at the end. The release always left her feeling slightly numb, a sensation she was affectionately accustomed to. Poor girl had long forgotten her days of having a human lover. No longer having a recollection of the way her orgasms would be deep and trembling, rather than shallow and fast, simply serving to scratch an itch at only the surface level.

Biting her lip hard, she closed her eyes and got ready to be sent over, hips pushing forward and tensing, before the delicious vibrating abruptly stopped. It left the ghost of sensation for only a single hushed second, and her legs snapped closed on the toy with her hand still holding it at the angle she needed it. Uselessly, she rocked in it for a few moments before resigning to the loss of her release and pulling the silicone free of herself. It was dewey with her wetness, and in her frustration she tossed it to the ground in a huff, somewhere just by the bed and out of sight. Still throbbing and thoroughly annoyed, she debated about what to do, and ultimately decided to just turn her light off and try her best to sleep it off.

Once it was dark and she was settled under her blanket, true quiet filled the space, not even the normal city sounds were prominent in the room. Her mind wandered as one does, as she became subject to the creeping paralyzing feeling of falling asleep. As a young girl, she was never one to believe in ghouls and frights, or monsters in closets or under beds. Something about it always seemed too fantastic, and she rejected the idea of anything besides humans taking up space in her reality. Which is why, when she heard the slightest bit of scratching under her bed, she automatically broke out in goosebumps at the one word that jumped into her consciousness: Rat. Eyes opening to the nearly unmolested darkness, she reeled it in a bit and corrected herself, thinking it was more likely to be a mouse rather than a rat. It was so gentle and slight that after a moment, she wondered if she had actually heard anything at all.

After what felt likes ages of waiting to hear something else, she was all but ready to forget about it, until she caught the slightly louder and absolutely unmistakable sound of her toy coming back to life, buzzing away happily somewhere against the hardwood. With a huge sleepy sigh, she moved across the bed once more, only to freeze in place when she peeked over the edge. Instead of immediately locating it via the little blue light on the power button, she instead saw the color of the light leaking freely out from under the bed. Baffled, she wondered for a moment how that was even possible, knowing how she had thrown it, and chose to disregard her lack of understanding about the toy's improbable location in favor of just edging down further to get an upside down view of the source of the light. It took her a moment to get down far enough, and her eyes peeked past the edge, briefly adjusting to the light after the simple and all encompassing darkness.

It took a second to register what she was seeing, but eventually the image took hold in her mind, and she heard herself begin to scream as if from a distance. It was a face, partially lit up by the blue light, its cheeks and ears harsh horizontal lines that framed a wide, impish visage. The toy was positioned in its open jaw, encircled by what at first appeared to be a worm, long and purple and plump, slightly textured and bumpy. The thing was grumbling gently, a sound she had not registered past the humming of the vibrations. Only after she pulled away, shooting back against the wall with a shriek, did she register that the thing had its tongue wrapped around the toy.

Frantic scratching sounds and whimpers of alarm were all she heard as a loud thud vibrated through the bed and her, making the whole frame jump up. The thing scurried out from underneath, pausing somewhere just out of sight. Heart pounding in her ears, she panted heavily with the panic of having been startled so completely. She watched where the sound had abruptly become silent, eyeing the edge of the bed with her body solidly frozen in place. After a moment or two, she thought she could actually make out its uneven breaths, but before she could do anything to confirm it, her lungs froze again as the thing slowly peeked up and over the edge, a single glowing yellow eye with a lamb like iris in the middle pointed directly at her. She whimpered softly, feeling her skin start to crawl again and another scream building in her chest. It slunk back again in preparation, letting out its own whimpers. The sound gave her pause. Was it scared?

"H-huh...hello..?" She squeaked out, her scrambled brain unable to muster anything else. It was silent again for a moment, before a small clawed hand raised up into sight, pausing in an upright position, and then moving slowly back and forth. Waving? Grasping for mental purchase, she smoothed a hand over the handful of comforter she had been clutching. "Hi?"

"Mmn, taste good. You good." It whispered, its voice coming out husky and low despite the high pitch. Once more, the eye popped up, followed by the second eye, and a long pointed nose that came to rest over the edge as it straightened its head from its previous cutesy tilt. Those beaming eyes, deeply disturbed and fascinating, with their fiery dancing colors glowing in the black of the space. "W-what?" She croaked.

"Scent, good. Was far away and lost. Scent and taste bring me here." It said, it's words being muffled by the mattress. It lifted the toy and placed it on the bed, the battery having died out again at some point during her panic. It was licked clean, no residue from her earlier arousal left behind. She struggled to take in its words, her brain working overtime to remain functioning past the adrenaline. "Taste good, really good. Got hard, want more." It continued.

"Hard?" She responded, and flinched back again as it crawled onto the bed. It barely made an indent, likely not having much mass to it. It had a penis, she realized, and it was standing at attention. Hard.

She finally got some kind of view of the whole, its body like something out of a movie. A head that was proportionately too big and yet about 30 percent smaller than a normal human one, a sinewy set of shoulders and torso attached to a slim waist and a pair of stubby but equally muscular legs. Its hands and feet were clawed and somehow she knew it was unkempt, despite not knowing anything else about this thing. She looked back up to its head, finally noticing the mess of light colored hair. It was choppy and looked like a mop. The combination of the hair and face as a whole reminded her of a fairy, like something out of a fantasy flick with bad CGI. It watched her back, just as carefully, and seemed to be struggling with where to cast its eyes. They kept flitting between her face, and her lower abdomen. Her hold on the sensory input of reality came rushing back, along with the stark feeling of her own nakedness.

"Shit." She grumbled, wanting very badly to not be as entirely naked with a potential threat in her room. Even as the idea crossed her mind though, the idea that it might be dangerous, she automatically rejected it. It was crouched at the edge of the bed, folded in on itself and avoiding eye contact while still trying to gauge her. She knew submissive body language when she saw it. "Are you going to hurt me?" She said, moving slowly to tug as much of the duvet over herself as she could manage. He toyed with his small hands in front of himself, his curled form perched like Golem where he sat, shaking his head and shuffling nervously. "Hurt bad, not allowed. Taste good. Make feel good, taste better. Make wet, see?" He said, voice coming stronger as he opened his too-wide mouth, to allow his long and textured tongue slither out. It was round at the end, and a consistent thickness throughout. The bumps were not as random as she had thought before, they were actually in relatively neat lines, spaced apart evenly both horizontally and vertically. Her heart was still beating fast, and the uncanny way that it moved was so unsettling. She only managed to pull a small amount of the blanket over herself, her body trapping the rest under herself. As she pulled again at it, the creature made another small noise. Before it had registered as fear in her perception of it, but she saw more clearly now that along with its body language, he was clearly hurting. Its cock was like stone, unbending against the mattress as it poked from between its legs. He made no move to touch it, only continued staring intently at her, displaying his tongue for as long as she continued to hesitate to respond. She closed her eyes for a moment and took a steadying breath. "What are you?" she said.

His expression wavered through confusion, understanding, and then confusion again, before settling on a look of intense thought. He tapped a long nail against his bottom lip and looked as if he was about to say something before hesitating and falling again into concentration. Finally, he answered. "Mortals say, demon. Get scared, run away." He looked the tiniest bit dejected at the thought, but pushed forward. "You, different though. Smelly like her." He went on, glowing eyes appearing to travel far away at the mention of some mystery woman. She waited for him to continue as he pulled himself back. "Got lost, don't belong. Uhm...pet!" he said with a finger snap, as if he finally remembered the english word for what he was, as he himself understood it. "Am her pet. Behave good, make wet and make feel good!" He finished. She couldn't deny the prideful look was somewhat endearing on him. Her line of work had left her with an acute ability to recognize when someone might want or enjoy praise. "Right." she said, looking around and taking another breath. Her heart rate had slowed significantly, and she couldn't tell for sure, but she thought she might be warming up to this small creature. Although she couldn't place why or how, she realized that she could simply sense that it wouldn't hurt her. All she could feel from it was the acrid sting of fear, underlined by hope and simple need.

"I don't know where you came from or what you are, but I don't need a pet." She started slowly. "I don't think I need to be made wet or whatever," she went on, but paused when he took on a look of supreme disappointment. She could feel the hurt in his chest, and was spurred to comfort him, which confused her. "It's okay! Look, I just have no idea what's going on. You scared the hell out of me." He twiddled his fingers in front of him, still making no move to touch himself, despite looking to be quite uncomfortable with the stiffness between his thighs. "Feel sorry, want to make amends." he said, head lolling to the side a bit as his eyes once again trailed up to where she was mostly exposed below the waist. She had pulled some fabric over but it only served to cover her chest and lower belly, and from where he sat he could still see her creamy upper thighs and smooth looking labia. She eyed him. "Listen here, you little uh, thing." She said, the normal indignance of having a pass made at her taking over by habit. She knew he wanted her, and still wasn't sure in what way he wanted her. She had to admit she was intrigued by his tongue though, and he seemed keen to use it. "I might be...inclined to let you uh, make amends. But I have some rules." She sat up, the feeling of nakedness fading as she focused on the crazy thing she was about to do. "First, keep those teeth to yourself." He nodded enthusiastically, cutely using his lips to hide them with his tongue still hanging limply down past his chin, occasionally flicking to and fro at the tip. "Second, you stop when I say so, got it? As a matter of fact, you do everything I say, when I say it. No questions." He continued to nod, getting lower to the mattress as his eyes fixed more solidly on her, hanging onto every word she spoke. "Nails too, keep them to yourself." She thought for a moment, wondering what other boundaries she could possibly need to set. Unable to think of anything, she hesitantly reached for a pillow to set up behind her back and relaxed against it, still keeping the comforter over her chest but smoothing it down enough that she could see herself clearly as she spread her legs. He moved up slowly, eyes unable to move away from the new view afforded to him by her new position. He inched closer, and when she didn't move or shy away, a small smile hinted on his lips and his body went languid with pleasure. There was something about the way he eased into it, with a smooth familiarity that had her studying his movements closely.

He leant onto his front fully, hands to his sides and away from her as his lips grazed along the inside of her thigh. It was a soft touch, and his breath was pleasantly warm. The feeling was like a lover, one well versed enough in her body that the actions came as naturally as anything could. He took his time, using his mouth in its cutely parted state to feel her. Up the inside of one thigh, over her center, and back up the opposite side. She bit her lip and left him to it, for the sake of her curiosity. When he returned to the spot between her thighs more properly, she watched as his tongue slipped out an inch or two and began to part her lips. It was a smooth motion, taking up space just to the side of her clit and shallowly along the inside of her, not quite touching the opening. Still drinking in the sensation, she further relaxed into it, deeming the technique to be pleasant enough that she would allow him to continue.

Her legs twitched as he brushed over her clit again, at an angle that was too direct. This seemed to be enough to show him that she wasn't ready yet, and he drew it back to loop it around the top instead, the tip of his tongue wrapping around and applying delicious pressure to the upper area of her hood. She bucked, the feeling of lost arousal from before rushing back. She placed a hand on his head and with a small voice, urged him on. "That's a good boy."

Seeming pleased with that, he doubled down on the area with new confidence. He swirled and pushed, before switching sides again and repeating the process, until she was rocking against each push consistently. Her hips moved up in time with it, and eventually she began to tremble at the apex of each thrust. She was dazed and confused when that pressure withdrew. "Hey..." she started, before her words were caught in a gasp.

His tongue extended several more inches, even more than she had seen him display before. A whimper sounded into the darkness when he slipped it past her opening, the tip sinking in deeply enough to feel the slightest bit uncomfortable for the briefest moment. More words of warning halted on her lips as she watched his eyes flare in brightness, and the wide base of his tongue arched up to lay flat over her clit. It covered the newly stiffened bud completely. The texture registered immediately as he began to move it in and out, drawing a long moan from her as the tip that curled against her cervix continued to stimulate her deeply and the base ground over her on the outside. She was gripping his hair now for purchase against the windfall of sensation. Enough so that she did not notice when his hands crept up and the claw tipped fingers lengthened to twice or three times their previous size. They wrapped around her thighs, locking her in place against his mouth, all with her being too caught up to realize, until she moved to try to get greater pressure on the outside instead of the infuriatingly consistent teasing.

"Wait wha-" she tried again, panic once again returning to a flutter in her chest, but the angle at which her back was situated along with the iron grip on her legs left her with little to no range of movement. She tried anyway, squirming uselessly until she heard a low warning growl from the mouth currently buried in her privates. She hesitated, breath coming faster now as she remembered the sensation of his tongue on her. She grappled with herself for focus. The thing seemed to be having its own way with her, whether she wanted it or not, and she registered its subtle movements in time with the thrusting head and tongue. It seemed his whole body was involved. There was a faint glow being cast over her belly by his eyes now, and something of a light had begun to emanate from someplace else lower down on his back where she couldn't see.

12