Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to grow warm and weak, body weight returning back to the pillow behind her as he continued, never having changed speed or pressure with his tongue. She whimpered and began to tremble, the arousal doubling up again in her core until she was gripping bed fabric and spreading her hands flat in even intervals in time with the throbbing. She was climbing steadily now to release, at a pace that was excruciatingly slow. When she relaxed back into him, he seemed to loosen his grip a bit, allowing her space to buck unevenly against his tongue, doing anything she could for a faster stroke or a deeper thrust. It was largely unsuccessful, and as her hands fell out of time with the waves of pleasure every so often, she began to wonder if the next stroke would finally be the one to send her over the edge. He kept her there for what felt like hours. She hadn't even noticed when she began to whine shamelessly at the end of every disappointing pass that didnt finish her off. Her cognitive functions had all but shut down save for the desperation for release, until he paused his movements out of nowhere.

She made a confused noise and felt his small sinewy body give a deep shudder. His tongue began again just as evenly, but the pause had deprived her just long enough that the next few thrusts of his tongue was enough to finally send her shaking and gasping over the edge. Her breathing came in crying little puffs as it seemed to go on and on, the orgasm lasting several tens of seconds longer than she was used to. The girl rode it out as best as she could, eventually bringing her hands up to push him away. To her surprise, he relented, but not before giving a thorough sweep to collect the arousal discharge that had gathered around her entrance, even dipping down to sweep between her ass cheeks and over her anus to devour the wetness that hat leaked down there too. She all but yelped at that, and scooted back a bit to fold her legs back in against her chest as she watched him also lean back on his haunches with a self satisfied grin. It was then, for the first time, that she noticed him finally touch himself. Though it seemed his erection had gone down at some point, and he was simply resituating the foreskin to cover the tip once more. His eyes wandered down to the mattress, and her gaze followed his down to where a wet patch had formed. A sizable wet patch, right where his hips would have been situated when he was down in front of her.

The room smelled of sex and smoke, and she was still lightheaded as she tried to pull the comforter over herself once more, this time having the mind to adjust her position so as to free up enough to nearly completely cover herself. She kept her eyes on his, and the glow was fading to the simple and dull fluorescence he had when she had first seen them properly. "Did good? Make feel good?" he said, and she shook her head. It wasn't in rejection of his question, but in disbelief. "What's on your back?" she said, ignoring the confused arch of his eyebrows at the lack of answer to his own question. He turned and she could see a fading mark, a large symbol that was generally vulvic in nature, which must have been glowing much more brightly before. "What it that?"

"She gave it to us. Feel good, us both, when make wet." he said, once again looking at his own cock and the wet spot on the mattress. Still supremely confused but feeling the pull of sleep creep into her eyes, she decided to leave that one for now. "Do you...Will you stay?" she said, unsure of why she even wanted it to. She supposed she could get more answers, and even get him to do a chore or two when she was at work. Briefly she imagined coming home to that mouth every night, unwinding under the driving pressure of it on demand.

His eyes lit up, and he smiled widely, mouth eerily wide and teeth scarily sharp. "Of course, Mistress."

12