Lost and Found Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue blushed and hesitated a moment before answering.

"Yes. But simple manipulation by my own hand is not enough to give me the satisfaction I want and need."

"Sue, what would you say if I told you I could provide something that is far better than your own hand?"

Sue looked surprised.

"I've always thought that Christians thought masturbation was a deadly sin of some sort."

"I can assure you that not all Christians feel that way. Have you ever heard of a sort of dildo that has a vibrator in it?"

"Yeah, I've heard of them. But, I've always been told that they are expensive."

"Well, for times I need release and Jeff isn't here I've been using one for several months. With the use of a condom it can be perfectly well used by any number of people, one at a time of course. Sometimes, I love to use it while having Jeff kissing and fondling me. After all, sex was invented by God Himself. As long as we are not using our sexual relief to imagine cheating with someone else, there is nothing inherently wrong with it. Do you think you could survive with that?"

"I guess so, but it doesn't provide the intimate emotional contact I feel I need. I need something like we used to do when we were both emotionally lonely, or what a boyfriend could provide. You remember our fun with sixty-nine. I'm sure that that's off limits for you."

"Just to show you how wrong you have been about Christians I want to get Jeff back in here. Is that okay?"

"I suppose so."

I went to the den and asked Jeff to come into the kitchen.

Jeff arrived in the kitchen. "I'm back. Yvonne said that she needed to discuss something with the three of us together. What is the question?"

Yvonne took the lead. "Sue has shared with me the fact that she is sexually frustrated. After all, she is used to getting daily doses of sex for several years. I told her about our sex toys and she indicated that they could help, but that she would miss the actual physical presence of another caring person. Jeff, you remember that I told you that, before I met you, when I was sexually stressed I would occasionally go at it with another woman. Sue was that woman. I don't want to break our exclusive sexual relationship, but I know she needs the close physical attention of someone she trusts. Would you object to my manually masturbating her?"

"Well, there are two considerations here. One is the question of STD's. Our doctor, Janet Wolfe, told us Sue didn't have hepatitis or any other STD's. What she thought was hepatitis was a liver inflammation caused by the stress of double pneumonia. So, that question is off the table. Now, question two is harder. It is my personal belief that such a solution would be acceptable if it was acceptable to Yvonne. It's her decision. Purely manual stimulation isn't truly having sex with another person. Based upon that belief; I won't stand in the way."

Yvonne got up and kissed me, deeply.

"I'm so glad that you are my husband. I don't want to do anything that will harm our relationship. With your blessing, I think I can manually help Sue with her problem while she is here. I'm not going to do oral sex, but manual stimulation can take the edge off her problem."

We were all in the living room as bedtime approached. Yvonne started off with a suggestion.

"Jeff, I need to give Sue her sponge bath before bed. If you agree, I'll help relieve her tension at the same time. When we're finished you and I can take our bath and go to bed. Is that okay?"

I nodded yes. Yvonne helped Sue into her room. A moment later she emerged from Sue's room and went to our room. About four minutes later she came out carrying some of our toys. She grinned and said: "I love you honey! I also care very much for Sue's mental and emotional stability. I think I can provide that without putting any stress on our relationship. Do you still feel that doing this is okay?"

I responded: "Help her, sweetheart. We'll have our fun later."

What happened next will be found in chapter three.

12