All Comments on 'Lost and Found Ch. 02'

by LiveCat

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Best Story Ever!

You are one of the best writer on this website. You should write a book.

BahamaBahamaalmost 11 years ago
Wow

That was awesome ! I cried at the end . You have to continue this some way it's to good to end there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I haven't read it yet..

I'm starting now and I know it's awesome! I read all your stories heehee. Muchas Gracias!!!

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 11 years ago
YES !!!

So brilliant, so beautiful, so dramatic.

Yes, this was a superb continuation. I loved every minute of it. The mom's initial reaction, then her coming around at the end was wonderful. It does seem that you can continue it, I hope you do, perhaps with a wedding for our lovely ladies.

Thanks for sharing, it blew me away and was worth the wait.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
beautiful

one of the most beautiful stories ive read keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!!

Wow, like Bahama I was in tears, just amazing, your artistic writing just blows my mind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great!

Just Great! please continue it, a wedding or double wedding would be great! The recovery and friends from london should show up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What A Love Story!!!

Others here on Literotica write sex/erotica, while you write sweet, romantic love stories. Whether you continue with these characters, those from your other stories or start anew please continue writing!!!

janny54janny54almost 11 years ago
beautiful love story

so glad you added part 2! it captured every bit of emotion that was in part 1 and more. it all seemed to effortlessly fall into place leaving the door open for part 3!

pure creative perfection.

I am looking forward to see what you have up your sleeve next.

thank you.

jan

ihatejanestreetihatejanestreetalmost 11 years ago
Typical!

As always, you don't ever write a lousy story, do you LiveCat? Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
beautiful

A true peace of beauty keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
from Coastwise

great story, well written in a really readable style, much enjoyed by this senior citizen - thank you, LiveCat, you can purr !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

A great story weaver you are Cat! You took my emotions on a roller coaster, at times hardly daring to breath, at others tears will trickle down my cheeks without realising it and the very next sentence I will be laughing with tears still in my eyes. Keep it up and thank you.

Alex the CatAlex the Catalmost 11 years ago
wonderful

Thank you for another wonderful read. And thank you for sharing with all of us. I must say I almost lost it in the end. Beautiful.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013almost 11 years ago
Second time

Second time I read it and I bawled both times. What a wonderful romantic love story! Consistently wonderful stories!

Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
simply beautiful!

What an emotional rollar coaster!! I was getting so angry when I thought jo had died and they both were going to drown! :) I was crying then kept on and sad tears turned into happy tears. What an awesome ending! Great great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

No words to explain how much i cried when i thought jo died but thanks you saved her this is surely one of the best love stories i have ever read in my life Thanks so much

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I read this story before, but I am rediscovering Cat as I find myself reading stories more for the story than for the sex (not that the sex isn't great!), and Cat doesn't disappoint!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
WONDERFUL

SHOO! What an emotional roller coaster. For a minute there i thought ....... (shiver) Brilliant dialogue. An amazing love story with an awesome ending. ** I LOVED IT **

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
Just No Words

What can I say?

I was reading through tears, even when I knew they both survived it was tears of happiness.

You are an incredible author!

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
DAMN!!

LC, you scared the hell out of me! That scene at the beach was so well written, so realistic, it brought up old memories.

About twenty-two years ago, I almost lost my wife to a riptide. Fortunately one of the observers in the Lifeguard Tower on the pier saw we were int trouble and radioed a jet-boat to pull us in.

A real slam-bang ending for a terrific restored-love story! I'm looking forward to your future submissions.

lezbegemlezbegemabout 10 years ago
WOW!!

One of the best story..makes me go in emotional turmoil.. I so love your work.. keepit up..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn it...

Damn it, Cat, keep this up and you'll have the whole bloody world in tears. Yet another brilliant chapter to another brilliant story. Keep going, lass---chain yourself to the computer if necessary, but keep 'em coming. Five stars all the way.

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it

This is fantastic. Your style is so comfortable, dialog very real, characters very much alive. Happy endings are always good, but this felt very correct. Keep writing please!

ScattySueScattySuealmost 9 years ago

A very warm and lovely story, very well and engagingly told. The drama at the end was unexpected but really enhanced the tale. Well done Cat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very, very good story!

Romantic, full of surprises, happy ending. I really don't see how it could be improved. Keep up the good work, you are amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So good. So good.

Chapter 2 was even better than the first one if that's possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So very good!

This was a great story, and I totally enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

That ending!!! Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Hell that was good! For one minute there I feared the worst...

Sheer talent like yours capable of creating such emotion should be on the shop shelves where it belongs - damn woman you've a rare storyteller gift that should be shared. Lou

stormyeyedonestormyeyedoneover 6 years ago
I love this

Such amazing stories. I love them beyond words. The emotion is so real, it jumps right at you. Beautiful job. =)

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 6 years ago
Nice Wrap Up

For a few minutes there you had me thinking that you decided to kill off one or both of your main characters. I'm happy you didn't.

It was a very enjoyable read and worth every one of five stars.

Ella35Ella35over 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

You nearly gave me a heart attack, my God, I need a drink of water! Beautiful story; I love it!!!

ickabod99ickabod99over 5 years ago
I loved it!!

I don’t cry. I never cry. I’m a 65 years old man that simply doesn’t cry. But I cried like a baby. Thank you so much for your story and allowing me to cry.

krystinefaythkrystinefaythabout 5 years ago
yet another beautiful story

I truly love your stories, thank you for them. you make the people so alive, and the story hard to put down. xoxoxo

Bigcouple70Bigcouple70about 5 years ago

What a beautifully written story.

maribel_fmaribel_fover 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Thank you for a happy ending that came after you nearly gave me heart failure! The change in Jo's mum was the crowning touch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW

I hope that there will be another story it made fantastic reading and what can happen in real life like to know how they progress from here and does Jo get back to full health and help in the cafe, and do they have children thank you for the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
4 stars

The story was good, but the overuse of exclamation points really distracted me. Maybe that’s just how my mind works, I don’t know, but I’m not mentioning it to be rude, just an opinion

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

I almost had a stroke with that wave that took Jo to the ocean. Really I thought such evil about you... I don’t mind exclamation points but you save the day. In these times we need happy endings. Please write more. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What exclamation marks!

I got so engrossed in the drama of the story that I didn't notice anything else. Even that I know that the author isn't into tragedy I was hanging on each word thinking of all the outcomes. Thank you for tying up the loose ends and saving the lives and hearts. Although, Jo could have jumped into/onto Vicki's bed and shocked their audience!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

This epilogue was definitely too much, too much in case of emotional scratching ....... What a dramatic but thank you for the happy ending ....... Fabulous enchanting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for another great story, personally the epilogue wasn't needed but I enjoyed it none the less. Certainly please keep writing you are very good.

Themaster20021Themaster20021over 2 years ago

Basis of a movie script?

Congratulations on a great finale and well done roping in help for the epilogue!

Exclamation points? Tosh!!

I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it!

LiebethLiebethabout 2 years ago

Loved, loved, loved it

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

OK.

5 stars for epilogues!

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Rereading two months later ... and it's still 5 stars for epilogues!

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

Third reading … and I realized that for the first half of the story, I really didn't like Jo.

I saw her as too weak to be an interesting character. She walks out without a word … because she couldn't even face the music enough to explain why. Then she goes on along her mother's path telling herself that the love of her life would just move on a find someone else, she thought so little of herself. She continues on her mother's path and gets engaged. Then finally breaks it off, but I'm pretty sure it was Dan who actually did the breaking. And through all that she never lifted one finger to contact V, who she knew was right where she left her. She just grew weaker and weaker in my eyes as a character unworthy of notice.

And then she literally stumbles across V and tried to play it cool?

Right then, she was the lowest of the low to me.

This is fiction, right? Characters should act better than in real life. But, then again, there really isn't anything more than real life, is there? I slowly realized, as they rebuilt their relationship, that her behavior was fairly real; most people rarely do what's best for themselves, they rarely think they deserve something good. And they oh-so-frequently blindly do what their parents (or others) tell them they should do without thinking critically about it.

And so, by the end, I was once again taken with the story as a whole. Literotica stories rarely have the character buildup that this story has and it's way too easy to get impatient, when, in truth, all great stories are necessarily long, with ebbs and flows of character behaviors, both good and bad, muddling along like real people, and if they are very lucky (and have a writer so inclined) they end up in a happy place.

And then we all go home smiling like I am now.

Such is writing; it's the only place you really are god.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 year ago

This and the first part make a great story!

Thank you

UncertainTUncertainT10 months ago

Epic! Loved the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous