All Comments on 'Lost And Found Ch. 02: Where The Heart Is'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

Smoking as always, even if they can't dessert the sweet talk ^_^

One question, did I miss a medical reason Cesse can't carry the child or is it just the psychological aspect that prompted the talk of a surrogate? I don't remember one from her back story but that could be my memory.

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

Oh aye, flattering the reader huh? I can approve of that :p

I took a quick reread off the first part as well, and if it's in there in not seeing it... Which I might be due to me being dense, it happens. On balance, I'm not sure how well Penny would hold up to Cesse having a miscarriage anyway. Adoption might even be a less troubling option for them, avoid the risk entirely and give someone a home?

Late term miscarriage is a definite contender for the single worst way to lose a child, not something anyone should have to experience :(

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

*nod* makes sense, and it's not like they are going to trust "really improbable" after so many incredibly unlikely events. I mean Penny won the lottery on her first try lol.

Soooo, does this mean we'll have a part 3 to read soon? :D

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

It would be a real shame if you stopped posting here, your stories are rich and enjoyable to read. :(

Commenting as a whole in the lesbian section seems to be really low traffic, it's not just yours that's not getting lots of feedback. Certainly which stories get lots of comments makes less sense to me than I'd like... But if it's any consolation, some of the stories with the most feedback are the ones where the comments are telling the author how much they suck ^_^

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

But the view count as well? I can't honestly say I can make head nor tail of those, there's not an obvious pattern to my sleep deprived brain.

I can understand the disappointment, most of my "creative" output isn't intended for more than a few people but even one meh response makes me sulk. I think most people who create are incredibly protective of their work like that... Maybe it's the "I wouldn't be showing you if I didn't think it was awesome" point some need before being willing to show off a creation?

*sigh* I've been trying to think of a useful bit of advice all week, but I think I may be at the limits of my limited expertise in the subject. :( Also doesn't help that I'm biased in already liking your work.

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
sweet ending

I loved this series of how by happenchance love can be found and blossom into a wonderful fulfilling relationship .

Cesse and Penny went through there share of ups and downs and came through , giving back to the community in the end . A noble thing indeed.

Some sexy hot moments interspersed with life , just how I like it.

the ending , finding two long lost lovers and reuniting them so they can live the rest of lives in wedded bliss , touchingly beautiful .

Thank you Smokey for a truly wonderful read

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's So Beautiful, I Was In Tears,,, Yes!

Hallo Smokey!

This is so beautiful... that I reread chapter two, and page 4. several times. ... I even tried reading parts in English just to see if in the translation some words were changed... because it does happen!... Still every time I read the section where Mabel said, ((Oh, Adelle...if only we could wed! I would be just so happy. If only!)) _ It was all over, I was literally in tears..... And Smokey, crying is one thing I really hate about myself!

And thank-you, for sharing another of your beautiful stories with all of your fans... 5-Stars and 5-Lovely Orgasms, with a few tears!... "Brilliant!"

Your kinky dyke friends,

Gay Kat, and Queen Jackie..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES